Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Cat's Meow Brothel ~always hiring~

Seeing that her friend was having a hard time relaxing, Kelly danced her way over and moved behind the woman, putting her hands on Fenrir's hips. Slowly, she started to move them along with hers. "It's okay, just move a little. You'll do just fine." She stayed close and pressed against her, moving her body with her own.

Fenny's tail swishes slowly, tickling Kelly as she tries to mimic the girl's movements. It wasn't all that hard as long as she was there as a guide. Her bare skin being so close to another's turns her on a fair amount too; her heart begins to beat like a drum and her eyes lid slowly, turning her head to kiss the other tentatively.

Kelly smirked and moved both of their bodies a bit more seductively. She kissed Fenrir back, mostly for show. She wondered if they were entertaining Shadow at all as she kept them both going.

The kitsune slips her tongue into Kelly's mouth next, turning around and grinding against her on her own now, closing her eyes now that she's got the movements memorized.
(I'm gonna be loggin' out really soon. Like twenty or so minutes soon. So if we can finish this later, that'd be nice. ^^; I'm not saying we have to leave off immediately, just that I do have a bedtime..)

Kelly kissed her back, her hips moving delightfully, the rest of her body as well. Her hands let go of the girl's hips and then started to move over her abdomen and up her sides, then back down, oping their boss was getting a kick out of it.

Fenny's earlier palor fades back into blush. At least now she has some idea of what to do. Her hands become more mischievous, misbehaving on the other redhead's body and a smile forming on her lips. Her tail starts to wag happily and her ears lie back.

The music continued and Kelly simply could not resist. She let the girl touch her wherever she felt like it and continued to move their bodies to the music before her hands cupped the other girl's breasts, squeezing and teasing them as they danced.

Keeping the music in her mind, Fenrir moves her lips to Kelly's ear, nibbling on it and licking down her neck softly. She moves her attention lower, following her hands with warm, wet kisses.

"Don't be afraid to experiment and explore", speaking loud enough to be heard from the back of the room over the music.

(Gotta go..I'm exhausted and still feeling pretty sick. Should I have my character make up an excuse to go upstairs? I don't wanna expect you guys to hold up for me, I might not be on tomorrow at all..)

((I hope you feel better. Do what you think is best. *nods* ))

(Thanks! I hope I do by morning, cause I've gotta help dad move stuff...x_x Well...narcoleptic seizures generally take blame off my character and give me a convenient reason to suddenly stop playing. Shadow doesn't like them, but...w/e. <3)
Fenny's eyelids flutter and she murmurs something nearly incomprehensible. "S--..sor..ry.." and then falls limp in Kelly's arms, asleep.

Kelly caught the poor girl in her arms and sank down to the bar, laying her down while she shut off the music. "Shadow? Can I get some help over here?"

((Don't put words in my mouth :-x ))

"Oh well, that happens with her. At odd times she just passes right out. Don't worry darling, she'll be bouncing about in no time"

"In the mean time why not play a game with me", waving her over.

Shadow tried to stand up but remembered Luka was still in his lap, "Ah...."

Kelly chuckled and moved the girl so she was at least behind the bar and safe before going to Shadow. "Well as long as you're sure she'll be alright." That said she sashayed right over to her boss and came sat next to him, careful not to disturb Luka. "What is it, Shadow? What kind of game do you want to play with me?" Her eyes locked onto his and she tilted her fiery head curiously as she watched him.

"An innocent word game." Smiling at her. "Linguistics are just as important as a pretty face when entertaining darling"

"Oh? I do love a good word game," she said, sitting a little closer to him. "What's the game?"

"Sadly, I don't know many", shifting in his seat slightly so his legs don't stiffen up too much. He pet's Luka's ear while thinking of one, and to be honest there was only two games he knew of, the other more fun in a group though. "Hmmm, I can only think of one right now. Basically one of us picks a theme, and than we say a word relating to that theme that starts with the letter next up in alphabetical order. Such as I would start with A, and than you say a word that begins with B, and back and forth like that. Usually a game with drinking involved"

"Oh? Sounds like fun." She smiled and leaned toward him. "Drinking? You mean if we can't think of a word? Would you like to drink? Or would you like to do something else instead?"

He reached out and pinched her cheek very lightly, "You tease your boss a little too much darling."

She grinned. "I really did mean it to be a legitimate question, Shadow. We don't have to drink if you don't want to, but you should pick what we want to do." She smiled and playfully kissed his hand before behaving herself and letting him think.

He closed his eyes and held his middle finger to the spot inbetween his eyebrows, "So many options, it seems a shame there weren't more players and more time." Wracking his brain, most of his thoughts were blank. "Hmmm, I don't think I know what to do with myself thses days", laughing to himself.

Unable to resist it, she laughed. "I could think of quite a few things to do with you," she purred, grinning. "But I said I would be a good girl, didn't I?"

"Yes you did", opening his eyes and stroked her cheek than letting his hand drop. He leaned back against the couch and sighed. "Comfort is a strange thing, if you're not careful it'll suffocate you", turning to smile at Kelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom