Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How many of you actually rp??

Do you rp, chat, or both?

• Total voters
You're welcome, sweetie. The people here are really great and very welcoming of new people. But yes, sometimes it can indeed be hard when you're the new person. You don't know everyone yet, you don't know all the inside jokes yet. But I assure you they'll come with time. Hell, I still don't know all the inside jokes myself and I've been here a while! XD But people will fill you in. You'll see. And before you know it, you'll be a regular! <3

Indeed, it will. And don't hesitate to ask about the jokes and such. I used to all the time when I first came here. I found that people enjoyed sharing/reliving the memory by telling about it. So it was fun for all. :)

I mostly just chat it up, however I have been known to get around from time to time. I just haven't had the time to dedicate the RPing in a very long time. That being said, the entire reason I keep coming back here is because of the social aspect of the boards.

Often entering a new environment makes me nervous, so I'll lurk, for quite a while,

But I do intend to RP here, even bring some of my friends and such.

Definitely go for it. And lurking is a great way to get an idea of who'd you click with partner-wise. There are quite a bunch here who I think are amazing. And everyone really has a lot of potential. Here's to hoping you'll find a partner that just clicks! And thanks for wanting to spread the word! Referrals are always appreciated! <3

I RP a ton. If I can find anyone. I lurk when my games freeze my computers, i got no RPs going, and/or none of my friends are on. and right now, all three of those are true. Dammit I wanted to play KOTOR so bad! it's actually fun!

Back
Top Bottom