Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How many of you actually rp??

Do you rp, chat, or both?

• Total voters

__N o v i.S n o w

Supernova
So, who RPs here? And who just lurks and or chats?

Oh, and who does both??

I'm just curious is all...

I personally, do a little of both...but leans more toward rping than anything else.

Both. But I lean far more heavily towards the social aspect. I really enjoy quite a few of the members here.

It's only been a year and I feel like a part of the community. It's pretty fuckin' cool.

I'm trying to do both but right now my game partners are away and i'm in talks with someone for a rp. Takes me awhile to get games going so i focus on social more sometimes

I'm definitely a 'both'. Ask anyone. Or well... almost anyone. >.>

I'm a pretty heavy RPer, but definitely love the social aspects of this place. Seriously, I've met some pretty amazing people here b/c of being involved in both things. :)

I'm mostly in chat; but I love discussing rp related topics.

And I'm almost always working on some plot or world idea that will never see the light of day.

I'm in the chat most of the time, but besides that am i more drawing stuff for my art thread on here, really not a big rp'er or a rp'er at all

Sometimes, especially when RL strikes or my muses decide to take a vacation (or just refuse to get out of bed), it seems like I must be a diehard lurker with spurts of chattiness, but I came to check this place out for the roleplaying and am always open for new ones--albeit if my partner(s) understand it may be sporadic, even episodic, in its frequency. *rolleyes*

:cool:

Bit of both. Though, I find it hard to find an rp that lasts. Mostly my fault because I lose interest easily. Otherwise, I lurk a lot. =x

I can do both, but I seem to be having some bad luck with busy partners/interest just randomly dies on their end without telling me/etc. So anymore it's just chatting, saves me the time.

RP. I occasionally check General Discussion out, but I am not much of a fan for chat... or IM for that matter. I need my think time and prefer one-on-one.

I'm pretty much solidly rp oriented on this site. Though that's biting me in the butt right now since it seems everyone has decided to take a few days off from posting without telling me. :p Ah well, in a moment or two they'll prolly all post at once and I'll be fine again with lots of distraction! :D It all seems to come in ebbs and tsunami flows with my luck.

I have to say even though I'm right in the digital age generation, getting personal information out of me on forums or even public sites like facebook sometimes is like pulling teeth. I'm funnily not all that social as far as large chat areas go. It's a bit odd.

I rp enough, You just don't see it cause I'm sneaky like that.

But I'm around, oh yes I'm around.

I prefer to role play but if no one is online I will dabble into the chat threads. :)

I tend to do more RPing than I do chatting. Though most times I tend to veer into the voice chat. Even if I get yelled at by DA to go into it.

*looks at DA accusingly* :p

BlisteredBlood said:
I tend to do more RPing than I do chatting. Though most times I tend to veer into the voice chat. Even if I get yelled at by DA to go into it.

*looks at DA accusingly* :p

*giggles*
You love me. Admit it! =P

Perhaps it's just me but BMR seems kinda clique-ish. On the rare occasion that I pop into the chat there aren't open forum conversations happening, just people who are already familiar with each other exchanging witty banter. Maybe I just don't stray into the Chat at the right times or something.

*pets DL*
Just jump into that banter at any time. That's what everyone has done who takes part. You'll be welcomed and brought into the fun. And if I'm around at the time, I'll definitely make sure of that. ;)

Back
Top Bottom