Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any other ebook readers here?

Do you have an ebook reader?

• Total voters
I don't have one and I really dont want one. Reading a book to me is not just about what is written, I love the feel of a book. The weight of it in my hands. I like the smell that books have. You dont get that with an E-reader. You just get to feel a little thing in your hands. You cant read it in bright lights, or if the battery runs out. Also you can share a good book with a friend, I dont think they let you do that with e-readers. Unless you lent them your expensive reader thing.

I have three full bookshelves of books. And sometimes I read multiple books at once. Having an whole library of books on my Kindle is a BLESSING. Wish I had that sweet little thing a long time ago. Plus, you don't have to go to a book store and there is a ton of books you can get for free. Even public domain books in print you still have to pay for, unlike e-books.

I just got a Kobo and i'm in love with it. It came with 100 classics and I've read 5 of them so far and i got it yesterday. <3 :)
I'm a huge book person, and I love all of my paperbacks and my hard covers but the ereader makes it so much easier.

Back
Top Bottom