Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New group idea, War between vampires and Lycans and human slaves

Lucian Luna

Super-Earth
Ok this idea has been in my head for awhile. I recently made it the topic of my RP guild on gaia and decided to see if anyone would be interested in it here.

The Luna's are the ruling family, vampire prince Julian Luna is the head and this will take place in the Luna mansion and the surronding areas. The Luna's built their mansion on Lycan holy ground without knowing it which started a war with them. Their is also a group of vampires out there that don't like Julian's laws and are also at war with him. The human's have become slaves to the other races, only being free on rare occasions. I take the vampire races from the masquerade games, but since I only have a couple books to go by it isn't s stickler to the game. If anyone would like to help me with the races and powers if I get the game going please feel free to PM me any info I don't have. If there is interest I'll make a character sheet for people to fill out.

Lucian Luna said:
Ok this idea has been in my head for awhile. I recently made it the topic of my RP guild on gaia and decided to see if anyone would be interested in it here.

The Luna's are the ruling family, vampire prince Julian Luna is the head and this will take place in the Luna mansion and the surronding areas. The Luna's built their mansion on Lycan holy ground without knowing it which started a war with them. Their is also a group of vampires out there that don't like Julian's laws and are also at war with him. The human's have become slaves to the other races, only being free on rare occasions. I take the vampire races from the masquerade games, but since I only have a couple books to go by it isn't s stickler to the game. If anyone would like to help me with the races and powers if I get the game going please feel free to PM me any info I don't have. If there is interest I'll make a character sheet for people to fill out.

Bump

Back
Top Bottom