Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Man with the Voice ((Hat + Dozer))

Hat-tori

Supernova
Frederick was a wealthy young man. He lived alone, happily, working a small clinic, at the age of 19. His money trickled in through interest - so wealthy he was that he could simply do nothing and live off of it. He was smart enough to not worry about high school, and his parents, oil barons that they were, had been rich enough in death to assure his easy life. It was wonderful. But he found himself bored. So he had experimented with tones and the human mind. It was interesting, really, how many secrets it held. He smiled, as he learned of the special set of tones connected with the subconcious. When he spoke the words, those who heard it would often feel as if they had thought the words he had spoken. The result? Generally people would feel what he had said was a great idea. Or something to that effect. He had yet to test it.

So he would today, in the clinic. He wore his lab coat, bleached and white and smooth, and under it jeans and a sweatshirt. His eyes were peircingly blue, his hair short and black. He smiled as he called out his next appointment on the intercom.

Time to put it to the test...

Claire sat in the lobby, reading a magazine as she waited for her appointment. The fifteen year old was supposed to simply come in for a typical check up, make sure everything was fine. "Claire? He's all right for you," the receptionist said. Her blue eyes looked up from the magazine to the woman, head nodding. "Thanks," she said, setting it down and heading to the room. A hand moved up to move a strand of her longer blond hair back behind her ear.

"Hi doc," she said, giving him a bright smile as she came in and sat on the table. He was cute, and she was impressed at how successful he was at such a young age. Though, she had never really considered doing anything with him. The skirt of her school uniform rode up slightly as she sat, though she didn't really notice, simply looking to him, waiting for the check-up to start.

[[If you wanted a different char to start with just say so, I figured the first could just be some girl to test the powers on, and we could introduce the main interest later.]]

He closed the door behind her and smiled back. Excellent, this would be perfect. He went through the routine of the check-up and found nothing out of the ordinary. He stood up and put away the equipment, looking over at her. "You know, don't think me forward, Claire, but..." he tilted his head to one side, deep in thought, and handed her a pair of scissors. "Don't you think the skirt is far too long?" he asked. "It must get in the way terribly."

Claire went along with the check-up, doing as he asked while they went along. All the typical tests, say Ahh, breath deeply for the stethoscope. They seemed about done when he handed her the scissors. She gave a confused look, about to ask him what they were for when he spoke again. Wait, was it him? Or was it her own thoughts? Huh, he was right, it could get pretty annoying sometimes. "It is pretty long," she said, looking down to it. Slowly she took the scissors to the fabric, cutting along until it was very short, only going a couple inches down her thighs. "Much better," she said with a smile and nod, tossing the fabric into a trash can next to them.

"Much better." he said. "And they show off your legs better, too." he said. "Too bad about having to hide such a pretty body under all those clothes, huh?" he asked, wondering how powerful the voice could be. Surely it wasn't that great, was it?!

Claire nodded, looking to the now-revealed parts of her legs with a smile. "Yeah, I'm glad I thought of it," she said, not really caring or wondering how the idea had even come to her. Suddenly she thought of something else. All of these clothes were so constricting and hiding, why wear them? She had a cute body, why not show it off? Her hands went up to her shirt, undoing the buttons and tossing it aside, sliding the cut skirt off along with her shoes and socks, now simply sitting there in her panties and bra. "Much better, this needs to be shown off," she said with a grin.

Huh. So it wasn't almighty... or rather, was it up to interpretation? Eh, he didn't mind much either way. Luckily...
"Why don't you head out the back way?" he asked, opening the door for her. "So you don't give old James a heart attack." he clarified. "Have fun, Claire."

Claire nodded happily. "Thanks doc, cya next time," she said, simply walking out and thinking it was perfectly fine that she was only wearing her bra and panties. Luck was on her side, she lived pretty close to the office and her parents weren't home, letting her get back before they freaked out about her showing up essentially naked. Even as she walked outside in public simply in her unmentionables, Claire believed all of that was her idea, cutting her skirt and removing her clothing, not upset at all.

So it did work.

He briefly wondered on the possibilities. Any woman in the world, so long as he talked to her, was literally his to control. Slowly, it dawned on him, what this meant. He could command any girl to do whatever he wanted. The world was his.

Awesome.

There was one girl in particular he wanted. A beautiful girl, about his age. So very sheltered, a bit of a nerd... but he knew for a fact she was likely pretty. Her usual outfit just didn't show it.

He grinned wildly, writing a letter of invitation to his home to her. He would just have to wait a few days...

The next day, Anne looked over the letter, giving a light smile. A boy from their town, he seemed to want her to come over, hang out or something. She thought it was cute, sending a letter like that. Biting her lip in thought, the brunette walked into where her parents were, asking them if she could go, if she should go. They were supportive, very much wanting her to, excited that she was opening up and would be going to see a boy. Even more so because of who it was, a local hero of sorts, Frederick the young doctor, a rich, successful genius at nineteen, only a year older than her.

The day after she left and walked the distance to his house, reaching the large home in about twenty minutes. She was early, though usually was to most appointments. The brown eyes to match her long hair stared through her glasses at the mansion-looking home. So cool, how he could afford to live here. She walked up and rang the bell, sighing a bit to try and calm herself. She was nervous, mostly from simply being apprehensive about meeting someone, let alone him. The girl wore a sweater with a t-shirt underneath and her bra, slightly loose jeans and panties along with sneakers covering her legs. Always she wore clothing that wasn't very revealing at all, hiding away her toned body, high C-cup breasts and curved ass.

Cameras focused on her body as she approached. Excellent. He was worried she would not come by. He sat in his control room, a central location in the mansion, where he could monitor the goings-on in any room. He chuckled. He had, in advance, called her parents, offering them a nice sum of money to borrow Anne for a week. Spring break was taking place anyway, so he had no worries.

And by the end of the week, neither would she.

He pressed the intercom button when she reached the gate.
"Hello, Anne. I'm glad to see you here so early! I'll open the gate and let you in." he said, the smaller pedestrian access to the grounds opening smoothly. "Just head on into the foyer and I'll meet you there, so I can discuss why I called you out here."

She smiled when she heard his voice. "Hey Frederick, I'm happy to be here," she said, looking to the intercom. Anne gave a nod at his words, heading in once the gate unlocked. She was actually excited, her parents really seemed to be as well when she left, more so than when they'd talked about the letter. Probably just excited about her getting out more, the girl was rather shy and only had a few close friends at school. The door opened when she tried it, so she headed in and stopped in the foyer as he'd said, taking a seat in a comfy looking chair. She wondered what he had in mind, there seemed to be some plan over the intercom.

He smiled as he did his tie, looking down at his tailored suit that hugged and accentuated his body so well. "Excellent." he said, then made his way out, walking down the stairs. "Afternoon, Anne." he called. The words echoed off the walls of the room slightly. "You're probably wondering why I called you here, but it'll become clear soon. Just remember that you can trust me."

Anne hummed quietly as she waited, looking around the room as she waited. This mansion was rather nice, she was looking forward to seeing more of it. Hearing his voice, she looked to him and smiled. Wow, she felt under-dressed now, seeing his suit and then looking down to her sweater and jeans. "Hi," she said, nodding as he explained. Once he finished talking, a strange thought came to her. He... he seemed very trust worthy. Whatever doubts or worries she had before seemed to lighten, her smile brightening.

Excellent.
"Now, I don't exactly need a maid, or a tutor, or anything like that. See..." he looked towards the front gate. "I'm a very rich, very high-profile person. In other words... I'm a target. I can barely leave, and my clinic is being shut down by my security group... In other words... A gilded cage." he sighed. "So what I need is company." he looked at her with a smile. "I hope I'm not being creepy."

She nodded more, letting him know she understood. "That's unfortunate," Anne said about his clinic. Was he in danger, she wondered? A giggle escaped her at his last question, making her shake her head. "No, of course not," she said. She doubted she could find him creepy, with how she felt now for some reason, trusting him so much even after technically just meeting him.

"With what I said in mind, would you like to stay for a bit?" he asked. "I'll hae your clothes sent for, or I can gie you some money to go shopping. Either way works for me. But for the moment... Isn't that outfit a bit stuffy?" he asked, smiling.

Anne thought for a moment. Spring break was here, and she was sure she'd enjoy his company. Besides, he was offering to get her clothes and she'd be able to stay in this nice vacation, what a break. "That would be nice, I'd love to," she said with a smile. Suddenly, she frowned, looking down at her sweater. "I hope you don't mind if I," she said, slipping her shoes off and pulling the sweater away, letting it fall on the back of her chair. Even then, the clothes still seemed like they were too much. Normally she would be hesitant to even remove the sweater, but the typically sheltered girl now stripped away her shirt as well, even starting to undo her jeans.

"Not at all. Wear as much or as little as you prefer. No dress code here." he said with a smile, watching her undress. "I bet you don't een like those stuffy things." he said with a grin, leaning back.

There. Anne sat in the chair in just her bra and panties, jeans and shirt on the chair with her sweater. This was fine, much less stuffy and constricting than the other clothes. "I do, just felt wrong right now for some reason. Don't know why," she said, looking to the clothes and then to him with a smile. "Just this is good for now."

"No worries." he said. "I thought you'd be a lot prettier than you let on." he said. "You eer thought of modeling, Anne? You have a good body for it, far as I can tell."

Anne blushed slightly, looking away. She was a bit embarrassed as he stared at her and complimented her body. Though she was open to removing her clothes right now, it seemed she was still a bit sheltered. "No, I haven't. I don't think I would be able to do it, just making a living from showing off my body," she said, shaking her head.

"Mmm. I think you'd be incredible, myself." he said. "But then, I'm just a general practice doctor." he smiled, standing up. "Why don't I show you to your room?" he asked, gesturing for her to follow him. His eyes had trouble leaing her bosom and crotch.

Anne giggled. "Well thank you," she said, standing up as he motioned. "Sure, let's go," she said, moving with him, leaving her clothes on the chair. "Your house is very beautiful," she said, not minding at all that she was walking around almost in the nude; the only thing blocking her breasts and pussy being the small bra and panties she wore.

"My thanks." he said, grinning at her. It worked so well! He hoped it didn't wear off with time, or the like. He opened a door, pointing inside. "This will be your room." he said, displaying a simple room, not exactly spartan but not poor either. "There's an attendant bathroom. Feel free to shower."

Back
Top Bottom