Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yuri RP Request - (Need a GIRL) Hot Shower Rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayFrosty♂

Banned
Banished
Alright, so I just thought this up and it's gotten me pretty excited just thinking about it. I need a girl to pull off the compliant, yielding girl on the swim team who's just got out of the pool after school hours and encounters a more daring and dominant female bully figure (myself) in the shower room who rips off the girl's swimsuit, calls her dirty and soaps her down with a sponge and loofah until she's bare red and soapy.
At that point the bully proceeds to force herself upon the other girl and violate her using her own body and the loofah.

I love this idea, but what do you think? PM if you like the idea and would like to explore this fantasy of mine with me. :)

RE: Yuri RP Request - Shower Rape (Need a GIRL)

Bump! C'mon people make this dream come true!

RE: Yuri RP Request - (Need a GIRL) Hot Shower Rape

StayFrosty♂ said:
Alright, so I just thought this up and it's gotten me pretty excited just thinking about it. I need a girl to pull off the compliant, yielding girl on the swim team who's just got out of the pool after school hours and encounters a more daring and dominant female bully figure (myself) in the shower room who rips off the girl's swimsuit, calls her dirty and soaps her down with a sponge and loofah until she's bare red and soapy.
At that point the bully proceeds to force herself upon the other girl and violate her using her own body and the loofah.

I love this idea, but what do you think? PM if you like the idea and would like to explore this fantasy of mine with me. :)

Hello :3 I'm new here and I saw your post and I'm kinda interested in doing this rp >///< I know this is rreeeaaally late (like 4 years xD) but if you're still interested in doing the rp I'd be happy to roleplay with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom