Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I feel the need. The need for... Play! MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narain

Planetoid
Hello there! Boy its been a while since I've done this. I'm fairly experienced in roleplaying, Been doing it for almost 11 years now. I took a long break, Due to work, and the military taking up most of my time, But alas I'm free now! Free to do as I please. Much of which involves...

Favorite Kinks : By no means required in the roleplay, Just ones I really really do enjoy.
Dark/Disturbing
Horror
Murder
Watersports
Scat
Vomit
Incest

Things that I absolutely will not do..
Male on Male, It creeps me out just a wee bit
Generally, Actually about 99% of the time, I do not enjoy roleplaying opposite a female character that is older then mine.
For a better list of what I do, as well as Do not enjoy check out my F-list! https://www.f-list.net/c/alex%20decross

Now as for the roles I play, Im always up for something new, Come at me with whatever ideas you have and I'd be more than happy to work something out with you!
Some of the set ones, I can name off the top of my head that I've truly enjoyed would be

Pirates
Incest, Mostly Father/Daughter, Some Brother/Sister.
Space Adventuring.[I'm an EVE player. >.<]
Teacher/Student Relations.
Angels and Demons.

So! Now that you have spent some of your time reading away! Why not give it a shot, I'm open to any and all ideas! So send me a PM and lets see what we can get rolling.

RE: Mm, What fun can be brought?

Mm, I'm craving something darker, Gore etc. But I'm also up for other roleplays. So send me a message!

RE: Mm, What fun can be brought?

What are you craving right now? Shoot me a PM if you're interested. I figure we can mesh some of your ideas together. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom