Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I feel the need. The need for... Play! MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narain

Planetoid
Hello there! Boy its been a while since I've done this. I'm fairly experienced in roleplaying, Been doing it for almost 11 years now. I took a long break, Due to work, and the military taking up most of my time, But alas I'm free now! Free to do as I please. Much of which involves...

Favorite Kinks : By no means required in the roleplay, Just ones I really really do enjoy.
Dark/Disturbing
Horror
Murder
Watersports
Scat
Vomit
Incest

Things that I absolutely will not do..
Male on Male, It creeps me out just a wee bit
Generally, Actually about 99% of the time, I do not enjoy roleplaying opposite a female character that is older then mine.
For a better list of what I do, as well as Do not enjoy check out my F-list! https://www.f-list.net/c/alex%20decross

Now as for the roles I play, Im always up for something new, Come at me with whatever ideas you have and I'd be more than happy to work something out with you!
Some of the set ones, I can name off the top of my head that I've truly enjoyed would be

Pirates
Incest, Mostly Father/Daughter, Some Brother/Sister.
Space Adventuring.[I'm an EVE player. >.<]
Teacher/Student Relations.
Angels and Demons.

So! Now that you have spent some of your time reading away! Why not give it a shot, I'm open to any and all ideas! So send me a PM and lets see what we can get rolling.

RE: Mm, What fun can be brought?

Narain said:
Bump! I'm really craving some Beastiality roleplays atm, ^^.

Hey, I am interested of the Space pirate or of the warrior RP :)

I like these ideas, they could even include beastiality.
Pirate x Kidnaped
Vampire x Hunter
Demon x Angel

I'm really really craving a dark roleplay, Something with murder, Heavy abuse, Rape, Just something horribly bad.. >.< If someone did this with me I'd be in love with them, But you must be willing to do anytihng involving these areas.

So there are three of your pairing ideas that interest me, the Piratexkidnappedvictim, Vampire human, and Tenticle beast and human girl if you are still looking for someone to role play with.

Whee! I had a short hiatus from DRP, Due to some other things, But I have returned! and am looking for roleplays, As well as to contiue roleplays with others! So toss me a PM or add me on IMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom