Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

His Little Treasure [Rekoj/Torrid]

Layna didn't think it was possible for her to get turned again after what he'd done to her poor slit, spanking it and spanking it over and over. But now he'd changed tactics and wanted her to beg him to fuck her. He was right, she did love it rough. She did love to be fucked hard, and as his fingers rubbed and teased her extremely sore slit she began to grow wet, coating his fingers with her juices as her body responded to him.

The spank to her ass brought a yelp from between her lips, but it was quickly followed by "Master! You're right.. I love the pain." she whimpered and wanted to grind her hips against his fingers. She'd get in trouble for that, so she focused. "I want it rough Master, make me scream for you please."

He smiled, she was still his Layna, as sore as she was she'd take him in all of his rage, she'd take him in all of his passion, she'd take all of him despite her own situation. God, he loved her, and as he lined up his cock he knew that was this was for her. He entered her with a deep thrust, his cock sliding deep into her went cunt and he quickly followed up his first thrust with a second one that filled her deeper than the first.

He would not hold back, as his hands grasped her thighs and pulled her body as tight as physically possible to his. He couldn't be pulled any tighter to her, as he bucked his hips and kept slamming his member far into her body. He would make her scream, he would make her scream his name again and again as he rapidly pounded his cock into her poor, sore slit.

She cried out and held her hips extremely still as he thrust himself into her again. As sore as she was and as hard as she knew he would be Layna knew she would enjoy what he was doing to her, for her and with her. He was her Master, her lover, the love of her life, he simply was her everything. "Master!" she whimpered softly as he continued to thrust himself into her extremely sore pussy hard. "Master.. you feel soo good."

It was so hard for her to remain still, she wanted to buck and squirm beneath him to rub herself against his chest to hold to him tightly. But she didn't have permission and at this point she was a little afraid to ask him for it because he'd just given her something huge, something he'd never given her before: a compromise. It was the first in their relationship and right now she didn't want to abuse his generosity.

He was rock hard, even as he pulled himself out of her slit, his cock remained throbbing hard as he dropped her back onto the stool. He quickly decided to lift her though, moving her across the room and placing her upon the bed. He decided that she didn't deserve to cum from his cock, that she would need to earn her orgasm while he used her in the way he wanted. He laid her down on the bed, before hopping up on top of her and straddling her chest.

He was on his knees, his legs spread over her torso, with his cock and balls resting beneath her breasts. It was obvious what he wanted, what he was going to do. But as he slid his cock up between her breasts, he demanded, reaching back with his hand and placing it across her slit. "Squeeze your breasts together for me, I want to fuck your tits. You can fuck my hand, though, and I want to feel your pussy grind against my hand quick. Do you understand?"

Layna looked up at Johnathan as he straddled her chest, "Yes Master!" she said and at his demand her hands automatically rose to push her breasts together so that they held his cock tight in their warm, firm, embrace. She thought that this might be a nice change, it'd been a little bit since he'd wanted to fuck her breasts. But she also knew it usually meant he was punishing her because she wouldn't get to feel his cock inside of her when she came, if he let her.

Her hips shot up against his hand and ground against it, just as he wanted them too. Her hips rolled and rubbed against his hand and she moaned softly. She'd do whatever it was he wanted her to, she just hoped that he wouldn't spank her sore slit again.

He began to buck his hips, slowly beginning to gain a momentum as he loved the way she looked up at him. His piercingly bright blue orbs could stare her right in her hazel eyes as she squeezed her breasts together, as she looked up at him with want and desire. He bucked quicker and quicker with his hips, his left hand deciding to reach down and give one of her nipples a soft pinch.

Her hope was shot down, as she forgot to say a few words he loved to punish her for. The spank wasn't hard, wasn't meant to bruise but it was definitely meant to sting. "Yes Master- thank you Master." He corrected her, licking his lips as he stared into her eyes, waiting to see her reaction, waiting to hear her reaction. After the quick spank he began to rub his hand in time with her hips, not just holding it still and letting her do all of the work.

Layna cried out and the spank caused tears to form and well up in her eyes, her pussy was sore beyond belief and she'd just given him a reason to smack it again "I'm sorry Master! Thank you Master!" she whimpered, her voice breaking with a sob at the end as she continued to grind and roll her hips against his hand. She couldn't believe how badly just the small smack had hurt her pussy, but she had a feeling he knew it.

Her pussy was coating his hand with her juices and she knew it wouldn't take her too long to reach her orgasm because of the complete sensitivity of her body.

He loved the feeling of her pussy rubbing against his hand, bucking and rolling against it. It was a complete sign of her submission, and she did it despite the fear she must have at what his hand could do to her at any given moment because of her sensitivity. He kept her riding that line, that line of fear and pleasure, pleasure within fear, fear within pleasure. He rubbed faster and faster against her pussy, as his hips began to piston his cock between her breasts faster as well.

He pinched her nipple yet again, feeling it harden which brought a smile to his face. He pulled his hand away and threatened to smack her pussy, only to inspire more fear into her already pained hazel eyes. He took his hand away from her breast and brushed her hair away from her face so he could look into her eyes. He questioned, smiling as his hand rubbed faster and faster against her moist slit, "Tell me how badly you want my cum, you love it when I fuck your breasts, don't you? Like a good little slavegirl."

"Yes Master" she whimpered softly as her hips continued to roll and buck against his hand. "I love it when you fuck my breasts, you feel so good between them." Her pussy was clenching and convulsing, only there were no fingers no cock inside of her to feel it. Her orgasm was building slowly but surely, she was afraid to ask permission to cum because she feared a smack to the cunt if she did.

"Master.. I want your cum so bad, please give it to me. I'm aching for it, pleasee Master" she kept her hazel eyes wide as she looked up at him and begged him to cum.

Johnathan looked in her eyes as he kept fucking her breasts, groaning softly as the pleasure began to overwhelm him. He loved his little slavegirl, he loved Layna so much, the beautiful innocence that still remained in her eyes as she pleaded with him to get her release. He loved to see her twitch, he loved to see her tense up, and so he pulled back his hand and prepared to deliver another sharp spank to her pussy. He began the smack, but slowed down at the last second, so she would feel the air his hand moved but not the impact.

He smiled as she begged, sure he had encouraged her to beg, but he would not stop them from letting him enjoy telling her no. "No, not inside you, not again, not today." He brought his hand back against her slit, rubbing more vigorous than ever to help her get to her release. As his hand moved quicker and quicker, his hips joined suit and it wasn't long before he was biting his lips and feeling himself on the verge of release. He moved one hand to her breasts, pushing down on them to try and keep them as tight around his cock as possible as he felt his cock begin to twitch and release, watching as he marked her with his cum.

Layna steadied herself for the blow she was sure was coming when his hand pulled back, she felt the removal of his hand to her core and the air stirring between her legs. She was going to get another smack, another spank to her cunt. When it never came and his hand pressed back against her slit she thought she would die with relief.

She didn't have time to think about though, since his hand went to work, rubber her faster and faster and fucking her breasts even more, until he came and emptied his balls all over her chest. "Thank you Master" she whimpered softly as she felt his cum on her body. She was so hot and ready and because of his hand she was almost there. "Master.. may i cum please?" she looked up at him as she kept working her hips against his vigorous rubbing. "please let me cum for you Master.. i promise to be a good girl.. please can i cum?"

He kept rubbing his hand faster and faster against her slit, taking his sweet time before giving her an answer but finally giving her the answer she wanted. "Yes, yes you can cum." As soon as he answered, he stopped rubbing with his hand. He wanted to feel her buck against his hand, he wanted to feel her earn her orgasm and use his hand as her tool of pleasure.

He looked right into her eyes as he felt her slit rub against his hand, he looked deep into them as he wanted to see every emotion and feeling that ran through her body as she hit her orgasm. He was panting from his orgasm, his body starting to slouch from the lack of energy but he would not break the connection between their eyes until he saw her reach her peak.

She whimpered in a bit of dismay as he stopped rubbing, it had felt so good and now with the extra help from his hand her orgasm had backed off slightly. Her hips worked like crazy, bucking and grinding against his hand working their hardest to bring her to orgasm.

Layna fell into a rhythm with her hips, the perfect stroke that had her crying out for her Master as her orgasm shook through her body, causing her legs to shake and her tummy to clench hard. Her eyes wanted to drift closed, but she was afraid to let them with the way he was holding her gaze. "Thank you Master for letting me cum" she whimpered as her hips continued to move until he gave her permission to stop.

"Good girl, that's my good Layna..." he finished with a smile, giving her slit one final rub since she was still bucking against him. He loved the way she had learned to keep going, and he leaned down to kiss her lips deeply and passionately. "You're so beautiful, you're so sexy, you're so perfect Layna... I couldn't ask for anybody better. Now come on, let's go get cleaned up and go to bed. Does that sound good?" He questioned as he pulled his hand away, and began to stand up.

"Oh. You can stop bucking your hips now," he spoke with a smile as he looked at her. All of the anger had faded, all of the frustration from the day of work and her question. He was entirely appeased. He leaned over and picked her up quickly, not really giving her a choice in the matter as he began to walk toward their ensuite bathroom. He loved to bathe with her after nights of pleasure, carrying her into the bathroom and finally setting her nude form down beside him. He leaned down and kissed her forehead before leaning over into the shower and twisting the taps on, getting the warm water ready for them.

Layna was relieved that his mood seemed to have improved, and as he carried her to the bathroom she nuzzled her face against his chest softly, inhaling the scent that uniquely his. Without thinking she kissed at his skin softly as she nuzzled. Hoping against hope that she wouldn't get in trouble for the loving action.

She bounced on her heels slightly as he started the shower, bathing with him was one of her favorite things. Maybe it was because she loved water in anyway, shower, bath, pool she loved to be wet. And when she was showering with him it was so intimate and.. sexy. She through her arms around him and hugged him tightly, she rarely had outbursts, but she couldn't help herself. "I love you Master."

He would condone her little outburst of love, he was in the right mood, staring into her eyes he could not deny her the three words of submission. He leaned down and pecked her forehead again with a smile, "And I love you too." He gave her bottom a pat, it was an encouraging playful spank to urge her into the stream of water and the shower. He followed her into the shower, quickly grasping the bar of soap he kept and pressing it against her chest, massaging it into her flesh and cleaning her.

He had made it a tradition, many years ago, no matter how badly she had been punished, no matter how tense things had been. He would wash her with his own hands, he would clean her, from head to toe, lovingly, every evening. And she would clean him. He enjoyed it, the ability to feel her delicate curves, to get his hands so close to her beautiful skin. He kissed the side of her neck since it was so close to where his head was. He smiled as he gratuitously rubbed her breasts with the soap, watching it run down her body.

She giggled slightly when he gave her ass a swat and got into the shower, the heat of the water felt so good on her skin. She loved it, and she loved the way he'd wash her from top to bottom. Her fingers gripped his shoulders for balance as he began to work the soap over her slightly freckled body.

Layna couldn't help but moan as he worked the soap over her breasts, her nipples growing hard in response. Looking down she also watched the soap run down her body slowly. The soapy suds slid down her tummy, between her legs some fell off there, and others slid down her legs. She couldn't wait for her turn to soap him, it was one of the ways she loved him best, at least in her opinion.

He smiled as she moaned, muttering quietly, "Mmm, I don't remember saying you could moan..." but he looked up to her and smiled. The shower seemed to be the punishment free zone, when he was in his best mood, when he would allow her to show the most affection to him. He smiled as she moaned though, grinning as he moved the soap away from her chest to her back, but also taking advantage of her hardened nipples, teasing the tip of one of them with rapid movements from his tongue.

He smiled as he crouched, running the soap up and down her thighs, smiling as he massaged her soft flesh. He ran the soap over her slit, only quickly, just to tease her. He loved how active her body was, he could make her cum time and time again and yet she could still be set on fire by him. He smiled as he spun her, grasping her by the shoulders and slowly spinning her so he could massage her tender bottom. He cleaned her entire body, and once he was done, he put the bar of soap down and pressed his palm once more against her slit, stroking it once down very slowly, and then back up. Just to see if he could drag a moan out of her lips, to see if he could get her to groan despite him not giving her permission.

"I'm sorry Master" she apologized sweetly as he muttered. He was still smiling though so she knew he wasn't truly upset with her. Perhaps he'd just been teasing her, when his lip came to her nipple she bit her lip to hold back the moan that wanted to escape. From the events of the evening her body was over sensitized and extremely responsive to his every action.

Layna watched him as he moved down, and soaped the lower half of her body. When the soap ran over her slit she wanted to let out a whimper, but she held back. She wanted to be a good girl, and she was sure that he was testing her. She'd done three things without permission since walking into the bathroom. When his hand replaced the soap she'd almost let go and let out a moan, but as she braced herself against the wall she bit down on her lip hard. "Master" she said between her lip "That feels so good."

"Then it's a shame..." he trailed off grabbing the soap and holding it in front of her, "That it's your turn to soap me, hmm?" She had passed the test, she hadn't moaned, though he'd knew she'd come very close. He leaned forward and whispered into her ear, confirming that this had been a test. "You get to wear clothes tomorrow, underwear and all.."

He stepped back, letting her go to work on his body if she pleased. He stayed in very good shape, it felt like when he wasn't playing with her or at work he'd be at the gym. Of course, he looked at the gym as part of work, part of the responsibility of his job to stay in good shape. He looked at her as his life, the one thing he had away from work. Maybe that was why he didn't want her living a life of her own, she had to live his with him. All the thoughts ran through his head and he was only certain on one thing, he would make her cum once more before they slept... of course, that was usually what happened when they finished with a shower.

"Thank you Master" she said, smiling up at him as she took the soap.. she lathered her hands with it and then slid the soap over his chest, passing it over each of his nipples slowly purely to make sure that every inch of her Masters body. Setting the soap aside she slides her soapy hands over his chest and arms. Feeling him beneath her fingers.

"I love shower time Master" she said honestly as her wide hazel eyes gazed up at him as she moved down, grabbing the soap again she slides it over his strong legs, getting them clean before she moves on to his cock.. rubbing the soap along his shaft and then cleaning him thoroughly with her fingers. She spent quite awhile making sure his cock was nice and clean before she slid around behind him, her naked body sliding against his as she moved to soap the rest of him. When she was done she softly said "Thank you for letting me wash you Master."

He smiled at her appreciative words, it was genuine, he was not forcing her to thank him for that as he did with many things... she genuinely liked shower time. He had always enjoyed it as well, the closeness they seemed to share. It felt like no matter what had happened during the day, whatever he had done to hurt her, or what she had done to displease him.. it was all forgotten and forgiving after shower time.

He smiled as he leaned down and kissed her nose with a soft peck, before running his hands up and down her back. He loved to run his hands over her body, even after she was clean he simply loved the feeling of her flesh. Even throughout the years, he never seemed to grow tired of it. He reached behind her and turned the taps off, running his hands over her bottom and giving it a grope one last time before stepping out of the shower and offering his hand to help her out as well, his other hand already grabbing the towel to dry them off with. He had extra large towels, and they usually only shared one as he went to wrap it around her back and pull her chest to his.

Layna couldn't help the girlish giggle that slipped between her lips when he groped her bottom one last time after he turned the taps off. if there was one thing she could say for Johnathan it was that he never seemed to grow tired of her body, granted she'd found ways to exercise herself so that her tummy stayed tight and in shape, but it wasn't like it had been when they were in their teens. It was rounded and soft and oh so welcoming for her Master.

In much the same way, Layna still loved his body. He was larger and stronger than he had be when they were teens, he made her feel safe and loved; even when he was punishing her. She fell happily into his chest when he wrapped the towel around them and pulled her close. It was as if she'd completely forgot the punishment he'd inflicted upon her that night, the things he'd said and the things she hadn't. "Master, can we watch a movie before bed?" she asked curiously, because he would normally let her curl her naked body against his and cuddle him while there was a movie on.

"Sure babe, you can even pick the movie tonight," he said with a smile as he brushed her wet hair away from her face and leaning down to kiss her forehead. He continued to use the towel to dry her body, before finally tossing it aside and leaning down to pick her up and carry her. He walked toward the bed, knowing his body was still somewhat moist from the shower but not caring as he plopped her body down upon the mattress and hopped beside her.

As soon as he was laying down beside her, he poked her neck with his nose, nuzzling at her a little bit before kissing at her ear once. He then looked to the TV which was still off and took his hand and began to give Layna's bottom quick, repetitive, urging smacks to get her going. "Well go on and pick a movie then," he urged with a grin as he kept playfully patting her bottom and trying to chase her off of the bed. He smiled at her as he admired her nude form while waiting for her to move.

Back
Top Bottom