Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

His Little Treasure [Rekoj/Torrid]

She looked up at him as she pushed himself into her mouth, and pulled himself out her mouth. He was using her mouth in the same way he used her pussy, or her breasts. Normally it was a huge turn on for her, but with her need growing between her legs was driving her insane, she wanted him back between her legs she wanted him deep inside of her. She need it, she'd beg for it.

But the best she could do was suck him harder, a whimper in response to his question followed by a whine. She was going crazy and his words just made her ache more, need more. He knew exactly how to drive her crazy. The whine was followed by a moan, her eyes were wide with need looking up at him.

He held her still while he thrusted quicker and quicker, he wanted to cum right then and there but she deserved better than that, after all of the teasing he'd given her... he'd need to let her finish now. He pulled himself out of her mouth, still throbbing hard, he was practically trying to buck his hips against the hair when he immediately pulled out but he managed to stop his thrusts and instead stared down at his Layna. He looked down to her begging eyes, and grasped her by the shoulders, rolling her off of the stool but quickly picking her back up on it, so her back would be down the length of the stool this time, instead of on her chest. He walked down to the end where her legs were at, stepping forward and grabbing a leg in each of his hands. He spread them, and brushed his palm against her smooth pussy, demanding she keep it that way at all times for him. He could feel the heat and the moistness, demanding as he rubbed his hand very slowly, "Beg for it again Layna, beg for exactly what you want, in the most detail your aroused brain can form."

She cried out in surprise as he flipped her onto her back, spreading her and pushing his hand against her hot, wet, needy pussy. She thought she would lose her mind if he didn't let her have her release, as he rubbed her he could feel her body convulsing to his touch.

"Please Master, i need you.. i need your hard thick cock back inside of my tight needy pussy. i want to cum for you, i want feel your cock inside of me when i cum.. please Master, please fuck me.. "

She couldn't beg him any more, he sensed that was it, that last, desperate plea was all that Layna had left within her. If she didn't get it he'd leave her a broken mess, he'd made her admit on the deepest of all levels how she needed him. He couldn't wait anymore, he kept holding her legs up, while he pressed himself against her slit and filled her with a deep thrust. He repeated his first thrust with another, keeping her legs up as he leaned forward against them, knowing the awkward position for her would just let him find a way to press deeper into her body and hit spots that would make her moan, squirm, and scream for him. There would be no more stopping, no more teasing, this was it, and each of his hard thrusts were followed by a second one that seemed to find a way to push his cock deep into her faster and rougher than before. The way he moved her body with his thrusts threatened to push her off the stool, but he was giving her what she needed, and he was giving it to her hard.

Layna thought she would die when he finally pushed himself into her, the position was strange but he was so deep and hitting all of her sweet spots that she didn't care. She cried out for him, she mumbled like a mad woman how much she loved him, loved his cock, loved the way he took her. She was so lost in her need and desire she was barely able get out the words she needed too "Master.. master.. please may i cum? pleeease" She was squirming and aching with need, her body was clenching him, tugging him and dragging him deeper into her body.

He didn't think he'd be able to fill her entirely, but with the way she pulled him deeper and the way he shoved himself into her he felt like he was finally running out of space in her tight hole. He bucked faster and faster, even against her clenching muscles, as he breathed in the hot, stuffy air and thrusted faster and faster. He didn't want this very moment to end, he wanted this exact second to last for the rest of his life. Finally, he swung his hand and hit the side of her butt-cheek in a crude attempt at a spank, answering as he continued to plow himself into her, "So long as you cum hard." He bit his lip and kicked his hips into overdrive, focusing entirely on speed, rapidly pistoning his hard cock in and out of her tight hole, feeling like he was creating a friction burn from the intense speed he was thrusting it. Surely something was burning, everything was so hot.

He gave her permission to cum, as long as she came hard. Well that wouldn't be an issue for her. She bucked her hips forward against his hard and scream out her release, her walls were clenching harder now.. the tug and pull was stronger, the convulsing was stronger and her excessive wetness coated his hard thick cock as he pummeled into her over and over again. "Thank you Master.. thank you.." she breathed the words over and over again.

He loved the wetness she provided him with, he loved she bucked with him at the end and as she finally came he kept pounding away. He bucked faster and faster, using her body until finally he felt his release. He made sure that she used her birth-control pills, and felt no shame in plunging his cock deep into her with a final thrust as it twitched and exploded his seed deep within her body. He loved how she thanked him for what he gave her, like a good little slavegirl, and after he came he found himself leaning forward between her spread legs. He kissed her lips, once, twice, a rarity for him that he'd actually be the one to kiss her lips... but after he came he always softened up a little bit. He did love her so, she was the only one that could bring him such satisfaction and he gave her a devilish smile as he looked right into her eyes, his whole body heaving with his deep thrusts. He kissed her forehead as he questioned, "So did my little slavegirl learn her lessson? Will you know what to do from now on Layna?"

Layna's eyes went wide as Johnathan kissed her, her lips parted slightly and she kissed him back softly, lovingly. She wanted to wrap her arms around him and cuddle, to feel safe and warm in his arms in the after glow of their intense brand of lovemaking. When he looked into her eyes, a flush that had nothing to do with their previous activity came over her cheeks. "I learned my lesson Master, I will be a good girl from now on.. I will crave your cock so much that I can't help myself.. so that I touch myself while I need your cock even if I don't have permission."

"Mmmm, good. I wonder, even now, after your whole body has been rocked by my cock, do you still want it?" he questioned as he took his palm and began to slowly stroke her slit up and down. He loved to spend entire evenings pleasuring her, sometimes leaving her with an ice-pack when he left for work in the morning for her to deal with the soreness. He had an amazingly quick recovery time, and his drive was unbelievable. Already, even in the moments of softness after his climax, he was still thinking dirty thoughts and thinking of more ways to play with his lovely Layna. He leaned into her ear, as he pushed his fingers into her with a thrust before very slowly pulling them out and away, "You have permission to touch yourself now."

"Master.. " She knew that he meant for her to do so now but she wasn't entirely sure that she wanted too. She knew how much Johnathan loved to go for seconds and thirds. He liked to use her body until she could hardly sit the next day. Layna was sure that she would be punished if she didn't move her hand between her legs when he was standing over her giving her permission to do so.

Her nails gripped the side of the bench as she looked up at him, she tugged at her bottom lip with her teeth and then whispered "Thank you Master" as she moved one hand from the bench and slid it down between her legs. Brushing the tips of her fingers along her slit slowly, then parting her lips and pressing her fingers against her clit with a moan.

He decided the bench wasn't good enough for this moment, not enough room, and the punishment was done. However, just because the punishment was done, didn't mean the pain was. He loved to see her stroke herself, and as his arms wrapped around her to carry her to the bed, he looked in her eyes and kissed her as he spoke, "Tell me how much you want me to fuck your ass, I know you want to feel my cock inside you again." He grinned as he sat her down on the bed, leaning down over her body and massaging her chest, feeling her breasts and pinching her nipples, giving them a quick twist. He kissed her neck as he continued to talk to her, "You love the pain Master gives you too, don't you, admit you love the way I spank you, the way I fuck you.."

If her eyes weren't wide enough already he'd carried her to the bed and demanded her to expose herself to him all over again. But like the good little slave she was, she looked up at him with her wide hazel eyes and said, in a breathy sexy voice. "Master I want your cock in my ass so bad, I want to feel you push inside of me and spread me open." it wasn't entirely true. He was large enough to cause her a lot of pain when he pushed himself into her bottom, but as soon as he got in she thought it wasn't so bad. "Yes Master I love the pain you give me.. especially when you fuck me."

"Y'know Layna, I'm pretty sure you're simply too sexy. I can't bring you out of state because you're illegal in 19 other states for being too hot. I can't get enough of you, you're all I need.." he carried on, as he slowly stroked her thighs and spread her legs. Once her legs had spread, he decided to push her, like he often did, trying to find where she'd push back, what would cause her to struggle against him. He loved her total submissiveness, but he always looked for a way to break it, he always looked for a line to cross that would bring forth a squeal, a whine, a protest from her. As he spread her legs wide, he brought his body over hers and caught her glance with his, staring intensely as he began to kiss at her exposed chest, sinking his lips over her nipple and beginning to suck on it. He pulled back his lips and sent forward his tongue, playing with the sensitive nub and dropping her defenses for when he brought his hand forward and spanked her slit with a quick smack. He brought his lips up to her ear and questioned with a bit of a growl, "When did I say you could stop rubbing yourself?"

Johnathan was good with words she knew, and he always said the right thing to keep her wanting him and needing him.

Layna let out a whimper as his hand smacked against her sensitive slit. She hated when he did that and he knew it, a growl formed in the back of her throat, and she bit it back. "I'm sorry Master you didn't say I could stop." she slid her hand back down her body and rubbed it over her sore slit and spread herself, rubbing her fingers against her clit with a soft moan.

"Good, you're lucky I'm in a good mood.. or else that only would've been one of many smacks. You know how I love to make you squeal. Now roll over, and bring that cute butt of yours down to the end of the bed for me," he demanded as he stood back and began to walk across the room.

He always made sure to at least not be cruel when he fucked her bottom, he applied a lubricant from a nearby dresser as he kept one eye on her. He had once or twice, when she had been really bad dropped the lube entirely and made this a form of punishment. However, he was content with the amount she had squealed so far, amount of distress he had put her body in. He would make it pleasurable for her, though he knew he was doing this for himself. He walked back toward the bed, rubbing his hands clean as he inspected her nude form. He made sure to be quick, clear and concise with his demands, "Hips up, and don't you even think about stopping that rubbing. Are you looking forward to this, hmm my slavegirl?"

She scooted to the end of the bed and pushed her ass and hips up for him, her fingers still worked at her clit rubbing gently for now. She was sore for the smacks he'd given her.

Layna thanked her lucky stars that this wasn't a punishment and that he'd use the lubrication on her bottom when he went to fuck it. "I won't stop Master.. i promise" the last part was added on a whisper, she knew it was coming soon, and it made her body tense slightly "Yes Master.. i always look forward to have your cock.. in any hole."

He gripped onto her raised hips, holding her as still as possible, deciding to again confuse her, knowing she couldn't see what was coming. He spanked her bottom once, before repeating the exact same spank a second time, harder, hard enough to sting and as soon as the stinging would hit her he thrusted himself into her bottom with a deep thrust. His thrusts came quick and steady, his hard cock pistoning in and out of her. He took his other hand, and spanked her other buttcheek, this one accompanied with a demand, "Rub faster, come on, I want to see you really get yourself off..."

Layna cried out when when his hand came down on her ass, the sting of the spanks were offset slightly by the rubbing of her fingers. Making them feel, good. Making her need the pain. When she felt him come into her ass she screamed and her fingers pressed harder against her clit, making her already tight bottom clench hard around his cock. "Yes Master.." she whimpered as she rubbed herself faster, the pain from her ass and the spanks making her almost wild as she without permission bucked back against his cock.

He loved when he got her in that position, where her body wanted his cock so bad it would move without her controlling it. She knew better than to buck back without permission, she knew how that could lead to punishments... but today he was fine with just giving her defenseless bottom another spank. He grinned as he bucked his hips quicker and harder, throttling her whole body with the impact of the next thrust. After his spank, he kept his palm against her ass and squeezed his fingers into the flesh, demanding before leaning forward to pull on her hair and bend her body, "Mmm, you know better, but you want my cock deep. Keep bucking, and keep rubbing faster or else the next spanks won't be on your ass." He kept his harder thrusts up, and he kept them coming quick, seeing her whole body rock with the impact of each of his thrusts.

As soon as Layna felt her body buck back she'd been afraid of what would happen, she hadn't had permission to do anything but rub herself. Sometimes though, she just couldn't control herself when she was overwhelmed with everything it seemed to happen on its own. She yelped a little when his hand came down on her ass and she was waiting for him to declare his punishment for her when to her shock he instead demanded that she continue to buck back against him. Letting out a moan of pleasure and bucked her hips against his hard thrusts. Her fingers move erratically over her clit and her body was convulsing a bit. "Master.. may i cum? please may i cum?"

He grinned at her begging, and this was when he saw the opportunity for punishment, this was when he'd deny her what she needed. Her whole body was bucking back against the deep thrusts he was pushing into her behind, but she would have to wait for what she needed. He bucked faster and faster, nearing his own release as he denied her, "Not quite yet Layna," pulling her body against his hips with every thrust as he loved to watch her convulse and whine, so close to her release. He gave her another spank, as he leaned back and began to throw his hips into overdrive, going faster and faster as he watched her body twitch and move.

Layna let out a loud whine when he said she couldn't cum. She should have known that she wouldn't get away with bucking her hips without permission so easily. Holding off her orgasm wasn't easy for her, especially since she hadn't been told to stop playing with her clit, she could control it more easily that way. And she was pretty sure if she asked he'd make her rub harder, or faster. Not that she wasn't rubbing vigorously as it was, he'd just demand more. So she clenched hard, fighting her orgasm. Her hips continued to buck and push against his thrusts. Her free hand gripped the blanket hard.. she had to try again. "Master please.. pleease may i cum.. i..i..it's getting so hard to control it.. please Master.."

He loved how she whined, that was what he had been looking for, that total and utter raw plead from her to him for her to get what she needed. He bucked faster and faster, until finally he could not control his own orgasm anymore. In an instant, he pulled out, and with one last stroke he was releasing his seed all over her ass and back. He twitched and spurted a few times, the last time he brought himself right up by her rubbing hand, so she would feel the warmth from his cum. He looked at her, and taking his time after a few deep breaths, he patted her ass and said, "OK, now you can cum."

Layne let out a loud scream as he bucked into her harder and faster she thought she was going to come apart at the seams if he didn't let her cum, her fingers worked her clit hard and fast. She was driving herself as crazy and he was, when he pulled out and released his load all over her ass and when he shot some of it over her fingers, she used it as lube to rub her clit harder and faster.. when his words sunk in that she too could cum she cried out for him. Her need for him, for his love was clear. "Thank you master.. thank you.. I love you.."

Back
Top Bottom