Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Coup de Ville

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'd be inclined to ask you of the same thing, all things considered." Reagan answered as he arched a curious - albeit an aggravated - eyebrow at Kadaz, mostly because of his lecherous behavior towards their guest. Honestly, he thought despite he was half wanting to shake his head at him disapprovingly. There was a time and place for acting like like a horny lout, and at a person's house who just let you in wasn't one of them. "All I was doing with Sophia here was carry her home so she can then get some rest." He answered as he sat up normally on the couch.

"More to the point Kadaz, what was that thing doing following us? Did you at least get an answer out of it before you killed it?" He asked as he crossed one leg over the other with an arched brow and resting an elbow on the arm of the couch.

Sophie was curious herself. Had Kadaz found anything out? At least, she thought, Reagan wasn't impressed with Daz's little display. It was comforting to know that even if he had been interested, he thought the little display distasteful. She chuckled a little and sighed as he answered. So much for sleeping.

"Yes, did you learn anything?"

The vampire gave an intrigued hiss as he recoiled his hand close to his chest, feeling sun rays burning into his flesh. With a deep giggle he shook the flames slowly away from his hand, ignoring the sensation of the lingering pain as his hand healed. Taking her warning as a bit of a challenge the vampire merely smiled at the woman and gave her a gentlemanly bow. "You women today...When I was young a lady took such a touch as a sign of admiration of her body... Especially one so....Supple and luscioussss..." The vampire said trying not to drool as thoughts of breasts came into his mind. Even after hundreds of years on earth he still retained a few qualities he possessed during his mortal life. These where cherished by Kadaz as remnants of his humanity.

Seeing the blush on her face and the quickness of her breath he licked his gums and crossed his legs up so that his right leg was resting on his left knee. Daz could tell the witch was fatigued from use of her powers, her aura wasn't as strong as it had been earlier; because of that he decided to tone it down a bit more than normal. She wasn't at her full strength and he was an advocate of fair play. Hearing Reagan's response Daz rolled an eye, not with disrespect but with disbelief. "Sure you where...And she was going to let a stranger stay the night with no intent to...do anything with him... Both of your heart and breath rates where quickened...Signs of arousal, you have a strand of her hair on your shirt, and your scents are all over eachother..." The vampire said displaying subtle hints of his analytical skills honed over hundreds of years.

With a light chuckled his mind fell upon the werewolf's last question. "I thought that would be something that one of you would know...After all he followed you two not me...Did my display in the mosh pit earlier hint in anyway that I talk to my prey before I kill it?" The vampire said in a playfully teasing tone to the werewolf. Cutting his eye's back over to Sophia after the statement. If the creature had been after Reagan the wolf would have known about it...So that left it to be Sophia's pursuer. "I imagine it wanted the company of a beautiful woman..."

Reagan only once again rolled his eyes at he vampire, not so much in aggravation, but mostly in sarcasm now. It might have been true that while a touch along a woman's breasts were in fact a sign of admiration for her body, but the times have since changed now, and a woman with her abilities would possibly fry someone like him in an instant had the thought occurred to the witch. More importantly, his analysis of the two of them from earlier was about as needed as a hole in the head, something that Kadaz was about to get from him.

"Hmph. Poor bastard wouldn't have gone anywhere with someone like her." Reagan answered as a frown was still on his face as he looked over to Sophia for a moment then looks back over to Kadaz with the same look of irritation on his face. "In any case, she was just looking to get some sleep while I kept an eye on her." He added, narrowing his eyes at Kadaz.

"I'll thank you not to make assumptions about my character," she said taking another sip of her alcohol, looking directly at the offender. "And despite the touch being a sign of 'admiration' back in the day, it is never received well where it is unbidden and unwelcome." She tossed her hair over her shoulder and felt a little dizzy. Tempers, drinks, and low stamina did not mix. "I've no idea what that thing would have been following me for. Unless another witch thinks I'm taking up too much business," she said with a frown, trying to think.

She'd left a few places on less than endearing terms with the locals, but none had been truly enemies with her. So what did this person want? And what in the world had they sent a goblin for if they could have done the looking themselves? "Mmm, I don't think it's a witch, come to think of it. If it were me, or half of the magic-using world, I would have just used a charm or some fortune-telling to do it....unless they're not a very good charmer..." Why was it so difficult to keep her head up?

She set her glass down and stood up again, feeling a little wobbly. "As much as I appreciate the company, I'm exhausted. You can stay or go, but Kadaz is not allowed in my bedroom unless he can keep his body to himself." She gave him a pointed look. "Also, please don't break anything." That said, the witch slowly made her way to the hall and started to follow it to her bedroom.

Daz's fanged grin never left his face as the two spoke to him. Both of these two...I haven't had such interesting company in a very long time now. I should stick around to see how fun the times really get...The vampire mind stuck to the idea, keeping it as close as one would a lover. Why not after all? He had been tired of not having companionship and had found no one suitible enough to be turned by him. What harm could be found in aquiring some new 'freinds' even if they only be temporary one's. A beautiful woman and a werewolf he wouldn't mind having another go at.

Seeing that his self amusement was beginning to aggravate the to of them Daz threw his hands up in submission. "Good night Fraulein..."When Sophia left the room and had started down the hall Daz snapped his head over to Reagen giving him an intensly haughty smirk. "You did hear her invite me to her room did you not? And after all this time with her you barely made it to second base...Psh..." The vampire said shaking his head at the wolf with dissappointment as he pulled out a pack of Marlboro reds and a butane skull lighter. Lighting his cigarette he tossed the pack and the lighter over to Reagan.

Sucking the white smoke into his dead lungs, Daz exhaled a cloud of dry smoke into the air turning his eye's back to the lycanthrope. "So...What's the worst injury you ever had?" The vampire said deciding that idle guy talk was the order of the moment. The two of them where here and obviously had nowhere better to be at the moment. "I got my spine yanked halfway out and bitten in half at the center by a Aztec temple Jaguar Guardian. Although I did get decapitated and eviscerated by those Viking zombies...It took a while to pull all my pieces back together." Daz said with a chuckle as he took another drag of his cigarette making eye contact with his werewolf comrade.

Reagan once again only shook his head and rolled his eyes at Kadaz once more with a slight growl escaping him with a deal of agitation. So apparently this vampire had selective hearing, he thought as the same frown was still present on his face as he then turned a glare over to him. But, at least he was in a pleasant enough mood to not rip his stomach out again only to strangle him to death with his own intestines. Furthermore, he was merely a guest in a lady's house and of course, he had to abide by the rule of not destroying anything.

"I think she said that you weren't allowed, Komrade." Reagan spoke in a calm voice before catching the pack of cigarettes and lighter in both hands, withdrawing one from it then put it to his lips before fiddling with the lighter a few times and got it to ignite. Once the flame was going, he brought it over to the tip of the cigarette and took a slow inhale of it before gripping the filter with two fingers, inhaling a little more of the nicotine and clenched his teeth together for a little while and held his breath then let out a stormcloud of smoke into the air.

"Worst injury?" Reagan answered him with a quirked brow. "Can't really say, to be honest. I've suffered so much, that it's rather hard to pin one down to be honest." He said before thinking about it with a pensive look on his face.

Sophie applied a few quick charms to her windows and doors, letting her know if anyone were too close, and giving that person a nasty surprise. She was even more tired after that. It was with great effort that she peeled off her tank top and skirt and put them in her hamper as she got the shower ready. her undergarments soon joined them. She showered in a rather quick, efficient manner, not caring to spend more time in there than necessary with guests of the opposite sex in the house. She used a bit of magic to dry her hair quickly and then got ready for bed the normal way, slipping into an over-sized t-shirt and a pair of panties with ease, and then in between her sheets.

Let the two of them talk. She was too tired to care much longer. And then she began to drift into a comforting sleep, enjoying the solitude of her room and the promise of being well-rested in the morning. Sophie was asleep before her head hit the pillow. Hopefully her guests would defend her if her charms were overtaken, because, as it stood, she was quite defenseless.

After he had spoken to him, Reagan began to get off of the couch with a bit of a grunt before standing up onto his bare feet then walked over to the window with his arms cross over his chest, peering outside before he spoke to the vampire again. "Then again, I seem to recall being stabbed in the stomach to the point where it burst inside of me, leaking stomach acid out over my intestinal tract, eroding it down quite a bit. This was by someone with a spear, I believe. I can't remember who it was for the life of me, so don't ask for details." He said to Kadaz before something got his attention.

Looking outside, he could see a man outside dressed in what one could easily tell was someone that belonged to a vampire hunter's guild. He wasn't exactly sure what one, but judging from the man's disposition alone, it seemed as though he had found something here. The odd thing about it though, the man would suddenly dart out of the werewolf's sight, causing Reagan to lean forward a bit with a bit of a shocked expression on his face. "Uh, Kadaz. I think there's someone out there it doesn't look like someone you know." He informed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom