Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Coup de Ville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon walking inside, Regan looked around the place with an arched eyebrow and a nod, smiling at Sophia once he turned his focus towards the witch. For someone who was a witch, Reagan began to think, she sure did live rather well. His hands would then go to his hips and smiled at her still before he was offered something to drink by her.

"Of course. What do you have?" Reagan asked as he went over to the living room to go relax on the couch.

She came into the living room, leaning against the door frame as she listed off the beverages. "Well, I have some Irish whiskey, brandy, and some rum for alcohol. They're getting a little old, but they're still good. I have milk, water, and Coke for non alcoholic beverages. I also have cocoa and ice tea mix, so take your pick."

Sophie was proud of her possessions, regardless of the fact that many were hand-me-downs. She budgeted and handled her money well--plus her freelance advertising had helped her out. Besides, she was an excellent charmer, and commissions were pretty hefty.

Once on the couch, Reagan settled himself down into the cushions, sighing to himself in comfort once he was down then glanced up to Sophia when she mentioned the list of drink choices there was available. A thought came to his mind as he lifted a hand up to under his chin, thinking about the choices she gave him. "Hm. How about a brandy?" He asked her as he looked over to her before laying back onto the couch comfortably.

"Make yourself comfy," she teased, keeping his choice in mind as she walked into the kitchen. The clinking of glasses could be heard as she got things ready. When she returned, she had two tumblers of Brandy and the bottle with her. She set them down on a nice table and handed him his glass. "There you go." She sat at the foot of the couch where he was not occupying it. The pretty witch took a sip of her own brandy before setting it back down and smiling. "So how long have you been living here?"

Reagan only smiled a little more when he was given his glass and saw Sophia settled herself down on the foot end of the couch. Smiling still, Reagan moved his feet off of the couch and placed them down on the floor, letting her get some more space if she wanted it. "I appreciate it." He answered with a nod of his head. When asked as for how long he lived here, Reagan once again quirked a brow at her before he looked upward, pondering about it. "I think I've lived here for all of my life." He answered before looking over to her.

"So how about yourself? How long have you been here for?" He asked.

"I've only been here for a few months. Still not sure what I think of it. I might stay...I might leave." She shrugged and took another sip of her brandy. "Mmm, good stuff. I guess it depends on whether or not I find something to stay for." She smiled and tilted her head a little. "Your whole life though, eh? Have you ever left here?"

Nodding in reply as he took a sip of his brandy now, looking at her attentively now. "Couple of months, eh?" Reagan answered as he set his glass down on the coffee table then crossed one leg over the other. "I wouldn't blame you if you did leave. Far too many idiots and crazies here." The werewolf said thoughtfully as he leaned forward to then rest an elbow on his knee as his expression matched his tone. "I'd ask what is that you hope to find here,but I'm not sure what the answer would be." He added as he gave a little shrug.

"I've left here from time to time. Mostly because of meetings out in Norway, but I've been wondering when I can find myself a little bit of excitement along the way." Reagan concluded.

"I wander most of the time," she said with a smile. "Sometimes it's great. Others, it's not all it's cracked up to be." She shrugged and watched him. "The road can be pretty lonely. In fact, it's not just the road," she said, looking up at the ceiling with a chuckle. Her eyes returned to him. "As for what I'm hoping to find...I don't know. I'll know it when I find it. I'll give this place some more time, I think. There's still so much I don't know about it. Besides, I bet you'd miss me if I left," she teased, drinking a little more before leaning into her couch, a bit like she'd been leaning into him earlier.

She wondered what it was that every place seemed to be missing. It was always something or other that left her wanting. Some places lacked adventure, some lacked calm. Some places she just didn't like, other places she loved but didn't feel right staying in. Maybe she was an odd fish, but she deserved to find a place to live where she felt as though she belonged.

Reagan understood where Sophia was coming from. Besides, having to go from place to place and from here, there and everywhere in the world trying to search for something in particular can be a rather taxing affair. But what that something was for her wasn't really known to him. However, he did show an interest in continuing to listen to her before smiling at her comment. "I would, you know. However, I thik the same could be said in reverse." He answered with a tease of his own as he watched her lean onto him then curled an arm around her, rubbing her shoulder lightly.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, what is it that you're wanting to find in a place like this?" He asked.

She laughed a little at his come-back and let him put his arm around her. Despite having been joking about him missing her, it was nice to know that even if he wouldn't miss her a lot, he might miss her a little. If nothing else, he was nice enough to lie about it. "I probably would, Reagan," she said, resting against him. "Hm? That is an excellent question." She looked up at him and smiled a little. "I'm looking for something that calls to me. A purpose of some kind. God knows this place could use healers. But I'm not thinking that's strong enough of a calling--every place can use healers. No...I need something stronger than that."

Reagan blinked at her reply before he once again by putting his other hand up to his chin and itched it for a moment before looking over to her with the same expression on his face. "Something stronger than any purpose or calling?" He asked as he cocked his head to the side with a thoughtful expression before lowering his hand from his chin then wrapped that same arm around her. "Not sure what that would be, but somehow I think your answer will come soon enough." He asked with a smile on his face.

"I hope so. I'm getting tired of moving," she said with a chuckle. She let Reagan hold her like that, enjoying the feel of being so close to someone. Even if she'd only just met him tonight, it was a refreshing change from being alone. "What about you? What do you want from this place?" she asked curiously. "Or don't you want anything else?"

If she stopped to listen carefully, she could hear his heartbeat, and something about that was comforting. It was nice to know that they both had that in common, even if they were different in every other way. Was she probably being too trusting? Ummm, yeah. But that didn't mean she was wrong for letting him in.

Sophie watched him as he thought about his answer, staying still enough to hear his heart, wondering what he would say.

Reagan only shook his head in thought as he listened to Sophia's question. "Not sure, to be honest." He answered as he felt Sophia's ear come down to rest over his beating heart. "One thing I know I would like before I'm next in line to succeed my father for leadership of all the werewolf clans is..." He began to say before he paused a moment in thought, not really sure of how to say it or even if he could phrase it right.

Soon enough, he brainfarted on the question, not really sure of what to say at all. "Hm. Not sure to be honest. I know I want something." Reagan spoke. "Just not sure what that is as of yet."

She smiled. "Then we are in the same boat." Although, she was closer to finding what she wanted than he was. After all, she'd been traveling all her life to find it. She took a sip of her brandy and then set it down again before sighing. "Hmmm, well if you ever need a charm or a potion to help you out, you'll know where to find me. Or, a catchy slogan," she joked, leaning back.

It wasn't often that Sophie accepted people this easily, but Reagan was special--of that she was quite certain. She just wasn't sure how yet. Something about him just told her to stick around for awhile when she was with him. It was intuition, perhaps. On her part she could only hope that he liked her as much as he seemed to.

Reagan nodded at Sophia with a smile on his face as he continued to rub his fingers all along her back soothingly before he gave her his reply. "Looks that way." He answered simply as he watched her lean more into him, not minding it. "I'll be sure to ask you for whatever it is you think I need." He then jested, smirking at her casually.

Truth be told, Reagan did feel something from this witch. Might have been some sort of chemistry, might have been a connection or whatever you want to call it, but the main thing that remains the same is that something was there. As his hand continued to roam over her shoulder, the werewolf smiled still at the redheaded witch.

Sophie laughed and let him rub her back, enjoying the light touch. It felt very nice to just sit this way with him. But she was quickly becoming too comfortable: she was beginning to feel the effects of her brandy, mixed with the effects of her healing today. Immediately she felt exhausted and Reagan made a great pillow. But perhaps he should leave? Yes...that seemed wise. She closed her eyes and kept them that way for a whole minute before she could open them again.

"Mmm, as much as I thoroughly enjoy your company, I'm falling asleep. Maybe we should continue this another time. If you really like, you can stay here on the couch tonight, but I imagine you have your own bed waiting," she said with a little smile. She was falling asleep even as she said it.

Reagan only shrugged at Sophia's words, not seeming to mind her laying on him like she was. Rather, he was enjoying the fact that he was serving as her comforter. Not for nothing, but she must've had quite the night out there, what with healing people and all. "I've got nowhere to be Sophia, so if you feel as though you're wanting me to hang around as you're pillow, then I don't mind that at all. Besides, you're rather cute when you're laying on me like that." He said with a little laugh as he gently brushed some of her hair away from her sleeping face.

Kadaz had been busy at the concert fornicating with the succubus who had slipped him her number and departed from his wolf friend. After he was done he took to the air, tracking down the werewolf's scent. Daz had tasted his blood, there wasn't a place Reagan could go now where the vampire wouldn't be able to find him. As he flew there was something that caught his attention outside of the apartment, a shadow goblin was spying on them. Shadow goblins where very difficult to detect for vampires as they where incredibly silent.

Wolve's could sniff them out as long as the air was circulating, and since Reagan was inside he wouldn't have noticed it. Dropping out from the sky, Daz pounced ontop of the Goblin, his hand pinning it down by the neck and his fangs sinking into it's throat. Elongating his fangs he bit down harder piercing the creature's spinal cord. The entire ordeal was silent and swift, something that Daz had become very good at over the years. Looking inside he saw the werewolf and the witch hugged up.

With a soft snicker the vampire raised his hand tapping at the glass a few times with a sharp nail that had been painted black with polish. "Looks like you two are getting comfortable...Yes?" The vampire said with a provocative hiss as he opened the window up sitting comfortably in the sill. Daz couldn't enter Sophia's home without her first giving him permission, and he wasn't the type to try and sway or beg her for it. Sitting quietly he turned over to the werewolf with a stoic stare, holding the body of the shadow Goblin up for him to see. "It seems that someone has taken an interest in one of you..."

Sophie smiled at his words and started drifting into a light sleep, her eyes closed as she lay against him. She started at the tap on her window and turned to see the vampire from the concert holding what appeared to be a corpse. "What the?" She stood up and frowned confusedly. "Please leave the body outside. That's just gross. I thank you for getting rid of it, but who are you?" she asked, a little sleepy but still quite formidable in the magical sense. She was prepared to defend herself, though it didn't look like the vampire wanted trouble. It wasn't really him she was worried about at this point, however.

"Tell me your name and you may enter."

Just as Reagan was about to let her relax on him, the sound of a fingernail tapping on glass caught his attention, whirling his head towards the window where he saw the all too familiar vampire looking at the two with what appeared to be a goblin of some sort or another. Narrowing his eyes at his words, Reagan would eventually stand up from the couch once Sophia had gotten off of him.

"I know him." Reagan said to Sophia before he looked over to Kadaz. "He's the one I met in the mosh pit." He added before pointing at what he was holding. "But that, I had no idea it was following us all the way here." He concluded.

"I recognize him, but I want his name first," she said, looking at Reagan. "Like I said, though, I appreciate you taking him out. Goblins are the creepiest little bastards." She shuddered, wondering what this one had found so particularly interesting about her...or possibly even Reagan. She frowned at not having been able to detect him...she would need to work some charms to make sure that she always knew who or what was watching her.

Kadaz's eye's fixed Sophia, his gaze was both primal and highly predatory, like a cat eying a mouse on the other side of a glass. The look though carnivorous and desiring didn't hold the vibe that he intended to harm her...Not in a way that would harm her in any threatening way anyways. The vampire's thoughts cut over to Reagan, though he never took his eye's from Sophia's. The woman's proposal only increased his interest in her, he could smell the sunlight on her skin even from the distance he was away from her. His fangs where tingling with the desire to bite down on something a bit more delicious, it had been a time since he had last feasted on human blood.

Dropping the goblin to the ground Daz watched as it burst into flame, fizzling into tar on the asphalt. The thirst he was feeling caused his lips to dry and his throat to itch. Trailing his tongue over his lips, he slowly extended his half a foot long tongue with a fork in the end like a serpent. Hissing softly he reached into a inner pocket on his vest with his left hand grabbing a bottle of synthetic blood, opening it and drinking deeply. With a rough drawn out exhale, he licked the blood from under his chin. "A bit spicy aren't we, Cher ? I had you pegged for being the sweet type." The vampire said tauntingly as he watched a drop of blood trailing and falling down off the side of his bottle.

The vampire's tongue darted and caught it on the tip, touching the bottle at the base and trailing upwards and flipping against the bottle to suggest cunnilingus. Truthfully he could have taken what she said and came in, it wasn't so much about permission as it was exact words be spoken. As a manner of politeness he silently accepted her agreement. Lightening his expression to a smile he broke the tension to his own accord. "My name is Kadazz, but I wish for you to be calling me Daz...Ok yes?" The vampire said with a light chuckle that exposed his fangs briefly.

Sophie felt a little unnerved as the vampire looked her over. He looked hungry. Whether it was blood lust or just plain lust was difficult to tell, however. Even as he drank the synthetic blood, she saw him licking the bottle suggestively. At the mention of the famous singer, her eyebrow rose and she wondered what was going through his head. Really? Was it really necessary?

"Very well Daz. You have my permission to enter. Behave yourself," she added narrowing her eyes a bit in warning, using her magic to close the window behind him. She knew all the right spells to tangle with him, though she might just hurt herself in the process if this kept up. Deciding not to let it show, she took a seat and picked up her brandy, downing it in one go. "You'll have to forgive my manners. I'm afraid I'm a bit edgy after seeing that goblin here. Please, have a seat."

When she told him that he could enter Daz's smile widened slightly as he set his left foot in first. Stretching his body inside like a cat he walked in fully. As the human witch drank her brandy he looked around her apartment, a force of old habits to make sure that he wasn't walking into a trap. The vibe he got from these two wasn't bad and it made him feel a bit more comfortable than usual around them. As she used magic to close the window he noted her versatility with her spells, his interest beginning to peak.

Hearing her apology he turned to her giving a wave of his hand to quell her talk."It's alright...You get used to these things..." Standing behind her Kadaz moved so swiftly that Reagan was probably the only one in the room who could halfway track his movements. Placing his hands ontop of her shoulders, he gently massaged, his fingers beginning to wander moving dangerously close to the top of her breasts. Leaning in he was in perfect biting position as he whispered into her ears. "Especially when you happen to be a blood sssucker." Kadaz said as he walked over to the couch having a seat.

As he sat down his attention widened and allowed Reagan into his thoughts again. "So my new friend....I'm curious to know what your story is? The both of you actually, it's been a few years since I've been apart of casual company..." The vampire said with a chuckle as he folded his hands with an intent look in his eye's to hear what they had to say.

Sophie gasped as he found his way behind her in literally the blink of an eye. Immediately she powered up to send a blast of sunlight into him as his fingers reached just a little bit too low for her liking. Reagan had been forward, certainly, but he hadn't been that forward. She was ready to attack him as he got into position, but let it go once he sat down. She gave him a rather defiant look. "If you're not more careful about how you come across, I'll have to ask you to leave," she said, her face flushed just a little.

She sat down and relaxed a moment, her spells starting to wear on her. She'd sped up Reagan's process, but his injuries had been fairly extensive. She'd healed a fractured--nay--broken skull and put a face back together--delicate and complex magic, though if she'd just paced herself it wouldn't have taxed her so much. She'd healed a demon, and then used small transit spells to get them to her apartment faster. Little magic was fine, and she still had a great deal of power left to use, but her body was already tired from day-to-day activity. Now adding this? She really should have spaced it all out more. Then again, she blamed the brandy and the late hour as well.

For the time being, however, she let Daz's question hang in the air, if Reagan wanted to answer first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom