Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Coup de Ville

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked up at him as he came closer, being a bit shorter than him...relatively speaking. Amused at his confidence she let him stand that near to her, still sipping her brandy. There was that old manner of his again. At least his offer wasn't just a cheesy line. "Magician? Darling, I'm a witch. There is a bit of a difference. But I'm not going to tell you what it is," she added with a little smirk. "Really, at the moment there's nothing you can do. Perhaps some day you'll return the favor." That said, she handed him one of her cards, grinning as it simply appeared between her index and middle fingers.

"So you can find me." And then she finished off her drink and stood up. "It was nice to meet you, Reagan. Perhaps next time you won't be all covered in hair...or blood." She teased and smirked as she paid her tab and expertly navigated through the crowd, disappearing and reappearing closer to the door.

That same interested smirk was still on Reagan's face as he was given one of the witch's cards, all of which he gladly accepted in his hand and looked down at it with a nod of his head, even as he then began to slowly shift out of his altered form, slowly reverting back to his normal human form. Sadly, his clothes didn't have the same luxury, for only his tattered pants remained. Satan knows where the rest of his clothes were at this point, he thought as he glanced around, seeing this before turning his eyes over to Sophia as she bid him farewell.

Hoping to catch her before she went too far from his reach, Reagan decided to play her game, but add a little twist into it as he began to bob and weave through the crowd. If there was one thing he wasn't going to see squandered, was that favor he offered to her was repaid. Call it an old man's way of thinking, but that was what he and his clan were known for.

Sophie wasn't one to take advantage of people. Granted she was opportunistic, she hadn't planned on the great deal of carnage she would find here tonight. Nor had she planned on fixing up the werewolf who'd become so interested in her. Really, she had no intention of actually collecting her debt, but it wasn't because she wanted him to stay in her debt. She simply didn't think it was that big of a deal. After all--he hadn't asked her to do it.

She was held up at the door by two people who were rather drunk. And apparently quite horny as they leapt at each other, practically ripping each other's clothes off on the spot. Having seen just about enough of that, the redhead stepped over them, heading for fresh air and freedom. Finally she was in the night air again. She took a deep breath of air without a ton of smoke or alcohol in it and just relaxed, standing outside the door.

As Reagan eventually made his way out after passing his way through the still raucous crowd, he would eventually make it out to the front door that he thought he might have seen Sophie step out of and into the night. Reagan would only push against the crowd that was still around him here up until he finally came out afterward before lifting his head up into the air once more, taking in a few whiffs through his nose. Luckily for him, that short time both him and that woman spent together was enough for him to get a bit of a scent of her, and once he found it after a few more whiffs, he turned his focus towards the direction where the scent was located.

Found you. Reagan thought as he looked down the street, seeing Sophia further down the way then smirked a little as he shoved off after her.

Sophia wasn't moving, nor did she look like she was in a big hurry. Or like she had a car. Staring up at the stars, the witch pulled her jacket a little closer and wondered what she should do now. A few moments into her reverie she turned, hearing someone coming up on her. My my, if it wasn't golden-eyes himself. A rather exposed and more human version of him. She chuckled, wondering briefly if that was what the Hulk had to deal with all the time: A lot of anger management and a huge wardrobe bill.

The comical thought was brushed aside as she turned more fully to face him. "So we meet again," she said, smirking. "Is there something I can do for you?" she asked.

"Indeed we do, Sophia." Reagan answered with a smile as he came to a stop in front of her with a smile on his face as he folded his arms in front of his chest with a grin on his chest once again. "So, have you thought about my offer on doing a favor for you? I know there must be something that you need. It can be anything you request from me, whether it's something relatively simple as a massage to something a bit more complex; like killing a rival that's been causing you a little bit more headache that you can manage on your own." He said with a grin on his face. Even in his human form, there was still the evidence of his true nature within him, as indicated by the feral-looking fangs in both his upper and lower jaws.

"Whatever it is you require Sophia, I am at your service. No questions asked." He concluded with the same smile on his face.

Sophia laughed at his options, finding the idea of her having a rival, much less one that she couldn't handle, funny indeed. "Hmmm, such tempting words...I'm afraid I hadn't gotten that far in my musings. "Really there's no need to pay me back for anything. I did it without even asking." She stretched and leaned back a little before looking him in the eye again.

"I suppose if you really wanted to, you could do one thing...but I'm not sure I want you to just yet," she said, smirking.

Reagan arched a brow at Sophia with a smirk adorning his face as he looked down at her. "Really now?" He asked with a chuckle before he leaned in a little more closely with interest lacing through his golden irises and narrowed them at her a bit. "As I said, Sophia, I am obligated to do you anything you wish with no strings attached." He said with a shake of his head.

"No matter how big or how small, I must fulfill my end of the favor. Even if it's... A bit more long term." He said knowingly.

She laughed, smiling at him as she leaned into her and explained that he must fulfill his end of the bargain, no matter what. She tossed some hair from her face and thought about it for a moment leaning forward as well, putting them very close together. Her lips very nearly brushed against him as she whispered into his ear. "All you have to do is say thank you." She grinned and pulled away laughing a little. "Or if you really want to repay my kindness--do something kind for me spontaneously."

An eye closed as Reagan felt Sophia's lips brushed by his ear before smiling at her a bit more when she gave him his options. It hardly seemed like much, but those two choices she gave him seemed fair enough. "Well then," He began, his Russian accent coming out low and quiet, sounding much like that of a purr of a Dodge Prowler at idle. "How about I live up to those two options by both saying thank you and then doing something spontaneously kind as well? In my own special way, of course." He answered with a bit of a grin.

Soon enough, he turned his head towards her whispering lips, placing a kiss on the corner of her lips softly for a moment and then scooping her up into his arms with surprisingly little trouble. "Now about the second option, I can carry you back to your place of residence." He said with the same grin on his face.

Ah, men with accents. Was there anything sexier? Oh, she doubted it. Sophie kept her eyes on him as he answered her, letting him turn to her. So maybe she'd been expecting a kiss, but this was sweeter than what she had imagined. Nicer, in fact. She smiled and reveled in that for a moment before he picked her up. Instinctively, her arms went around his neck, the rest of her pressed against him.

"How smooth of you," she said, chuckling. If he carried her home, he'd have a reason to be there, and possibly be invited in. Not to mention, he could easily find her again if he really wanted. Still, he didn't seem like such a dangerous guy up close. Not like this anyway. "It's a pretty long way, you know. You sure you want to do that with such little pants left?"

Once he had the redheaded witch in his arms and rather securely once he felt her press herself up closely to him, Reagan simply looked down at Sophia with a grin on his face when she asked him about if his tattered pants would be able to survive a long trip. The werewolf simply shook his head at her with a reassuring smile on his face before he gave her his reply.

"You forget easily, Sophia." He answered her in the same reassuring tone. "I could wash my balls in ice water that was colder than this." He added with a bit of a grin before he began to walk at a slow pace with her in tow. "Just tell me where to go ad I will get you there. Possibly even be invited inside, if you like." Reagan concluded with a wink aimed at her.

She laughed. "That's not really what I meant, but okay." She chuckled and let him hold onto her, curious to know what exactly had caught his interest so clearly about her. Not that it mattered all that much at this point. "Well if you really insist on getting me home like this, I guess you can't be stopped." With that, Sophie gave him her address in town and leaned her head on his shoulder as he began to walk. "So then. Come here often?"

Reagan only blinked a few times when she mentioned that it wasn't what she was getting at before smirking at her with a quirked brow. "Oh? Then what did you mean?" He asked as one of his hands rested at her shoulder, rubbing it a bit.

When asked if he came here often, Reagan lifted his head upward a bit un thought before he came up with his reply. "From time to time, yes. Haven't seen much of the usual crowd as I would've liked. But tonight was definitely the exception." He added with a smirk on his face as he looked down to her. "So how about yourself? You come here often or only when there's a concert in town?" He asked.

"Just saying it takes a confident man to walk around wearing almost nothing." She chuckled and let his hand stay on her shoulder as he carried her. Her eyes didn't leave his face as he thought about his answer, returning his smirk when he explained himself. Every time she learned something new about people she became incredibly intrigued. So he came to this place now and then. What did he do with the rest of his time, she wondered.

"Me? I'm new here, so I was just checking the place out. Not sure how long I'll stay in this place. I never was that comfortable living in one place for too long. One of the perks of magic is that I don't need to hire movers and the like." She smiled and leaned her head against him again. "But I don't know. Hey, won't your vampire friend be kinda pissed that you didn't even say good bye?"

Reagan shrugged slightly with a smirk on his face. "Well, you're talking to someone who isn't afraid to grin and bare it." He said to her with a small laugh, hoping she would get the little bit of innuendo he used on her. "But, it's good of you to notice." He added with a nod of his head.

"As for my vampire friend, he knows where to find me. Besides, he's a little occupied with one of the patrons at the bar. Besides, he was the one who told me you were 'checking me out', so to speak." He said with a chuckle and a grin.

Sophie laughed at his innuendo, remembering the vampire locking eyes with her. So that was what he'd been telling his friend earlier. She would never have guessed it. "Actually, I was watching both of you. You were sort of the stars of the Mosh Pit. It was a little hard to miss. Honestly, I'd never seen anything like it before, and I was pretty shocked at how abruptly it ended. So I was curious to see how you acted after you stopped fighting." She watched him, searching his reaction for any signs of disappointment.

"Besides, you're pretty cute when I can't see your internal organs," she teased. "And you are very interesting, indeed."

"Oh you were, eh?" Reagan asked with a grin as he kept walking with Sophia in his arms. He never would've thought that he was being watched along with the vampire down in the mosh pit. He found it a little odd that she was watching them the whole time, but hey. Whatever gets the most looks from people, he figured. "I don't mind it, really. People can do whatever the hell they like once they're in there. They just better hope they come out of it better." He added with a bit of dark humor behind it.

"And I find you rather lovely, you know." Reagan said with a smile on his face. "Your mannerisms seem to match up with your figure rather well." He added as he looked over her form a little bit before turning his eyes up to her face.

He seemed genuinely surprised that she would be watching the two of them. Then again, how many people went to a place like that and didn't actively participate in beating the shit out of each other? Come to think of it, her presence there had been ironic in a number of ways--a healer in a place of chaos and destruction. For his surprise at her actions, he didn't seem to mind them. And his compliment caught her off guard. She hadn't been expecting him to say anything like that...if you could really call the second half of it a compliment.

"Oh? You think I'm lovely, huh? Well, I suppose I can't blame you for that," she said, casting a little wink at him. "But I'm not really sure what you mean by my mannerisms and my figure matching up. Can't decide if I should be flattered or want to slap you..."

"Well, let's just call it a compliment and leave it at that." Reagan answered reassuringly with a smile on his face. "Besides, the reason why I say your mannerisms and your figure matched up with each other well is because of the one key word that's been on my mind. Bewitching." He added with a grin. "But, if you feel as though that I deserve a slap for that, then by all means, feel free. Not like it's going to do much."

Deciding that it was best if she just take it as it was intended, Sophia let Reagan get away with it. After all, he was carrying her home. "Ha, bewitching. How clever," she teased. "You might even say it's alarming how charming I am." She didn't have a problem with the puns. In fact, they were rather amusing, and Reagan was just trying to be smooth. She couldn't blame him for that. "Maybe it wouldn't do much for you, sweetheart, but it might make me feel better." She laughed and snuggled into his shoulder as he walked along, enjoying it.

She was pretty mellow for someone of her magical ability. Usually the people at this level started to gain an ego--and she had one, certainly, but not on the level of some of the people she'd seen. Most of the people at her level were either elitist pricks or psychos with a short fuse. She prided herself on being neither of those things. Though she was probably going to be a crazy cat lady when she got old.

"We're getting closer," she said, referring to her apartment. "It's just a few more blocks." Okay, so maybe she'd cheated a little and shifted them ahead on the sidewalks from time to time. She had a heart.

Reagan only grinned at her in reply as he continued to walk with Sophia in tow, rather enjoying the way she cuddled into him like she did. For some reason, he found it rather cute, sort of like the way two pups nuzzled into each other before falling fast asleep in a little ball. He honestly couldn't blame her if she was exhausted from teh whole affair of mending up random strangers in passing. Besides, if he was in her shoes, - to which he wasn't - he probably would've just gone on home. Even the way she spoke to him made him want to burst out laughing at her playful nature.

Granted, Reagan was the sort of guy who would normally just ignored idle chit chat, for it was just useless noise to him. But there was something about this witch that made him seem to open up to her. Some would call it chemistry, while others would look at this and say that Reagan was just being a charmer so he could get into her pants. Either way, Reagan couldn't care any less towards his detractors. Besides, he knew for certain he would just tear their throats out with an easy swipe of his claws, be it in his mostly human form or in his altered form. Where he would be after he was more mature than he was now? Possibly a pack leader. After all, his elders had everything all set up for him after his father died and that meant plenty of responsibility would soon fall into his hands.

Fuck that shit, Reagan would reply to that. As far as he knew, his father was the one that was still in charge of the werewolf clans around the globe and as long as he was still breathing, that meant Reagan could do whatever the hell it was he felt like until the time came. And even then - provided if that vampire friend of his was still around - those two would still party it up and thrash any dumbass that came their way.

Nodding when the mentioning of their arrival would be coming up soon, Reagan nodded in reply before smiling down at Sophia. However, he wondered about how they got this far, but screw it. He wasn't about to ask any questions about it.

Sophia felt oddly comfortable with Reagan. Something about him was just soothing. It was kind of like having a big dog around--one that liked you. She felt pretty safe. At the very least, he didn't seem totally unhinged, which was nice. It was good to see him laugh and smile. She liked that he appreciated her sense of humor. Perhaps it was a bit presumptuous to say so quite so soon, but she thought it was nice to have a friend like him.

A few blocks later they were at her apartment. "Okay, you can put me down now," she said with a chuckle. "Thank you for carrying me. You didn't really have to, though." That said she reached into her pocket and pulled out a key, slipping inside the door. "Did you want to come in for a bit?"

After some time, Reagan would eventually arrive about several minutes later at Sophia's apartment, safe and sound. However, he still found it odd that he got here quicker than he thought he would've, but who was he to argue? The one thing he knew is that the two finally arrived here and that was that. Come to think about it, the whole trip here seemed to be relatively peaceful which was a first time in this decrepit shit pit of a town. Usually there was a few bloody fights here, a little riot there, something that would break the peaceful feeling Reagan would be in before he would decide to rip the offender's neck out.

Upon arrival, Reagan would set Sophia down onto the ground with a smile on his face as he watched er slip a key out of her pocket and use it at her door. "I consider it a crying shame to let a lovely woman such as yourself walk alone and from such a distance. Can't be good for your feet, you know?" He asked with a shrug of his shoulders. When he was asked if he wanted to come inside, the werewolf simply nodded his head before he gave his reply. "Of course. I'd be honored to." He added as he then walked inside Sophia's apartment.

Sophie closed the door behind him, locking it out of habit as she took off her boots, letting her legs and feet relax a bit as she took off her Jacket as well. She hung it on a hook near the door and slipped her shoes into a closet, safely out of harm's way. "Would you like something to drink?" she asked, walking further into the place. It was more of a town house than an apartment really. It had nice hardwood floors--dark for hiding blood stains, and the like--that shone where they weren't covered with nice area rugs.

The walls were painted a soothing green color with little leaf decals here and there. The layout was roomy, for all the brawls or other activities one might want. Hanging on the living room walls were a few pictures of herself, what one would assume was her master, and an advertising diploma, oddly enough. Some comfy, over-sized furniture took up space in her living room, a tv there as well. Though not much of the furniture matched, per se, it fit well together and looked cozy. Her curtains had little stars and moons on them, with light sheers for when she wanted to see a bit more.

In her kitchen there was a dining room table, the centerpiece of which was a crystal ball. There were other traditional signs of witch craft, but they were hidden pretty nicely. Sophie stretched a little as she waited for him to answer her, letting him look around if he liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom