Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any Man Can Physically Dominate a Woman...But How About Mentally? *New Plot!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiari03

Super-Earth
Hello ladies and gentleman! Thank you for taking a look as I truly appreciate it. In respect of your time, as well as my own, I will be brief. I'm tired of roleplayers that roleplay as men only capable physically. I have found that what turns me on more than anything is a man in complete control, with the confidence and knowledge that his desires will be fulfilled, and is smart enough not to beat the crap out of the female character every two seconds. Many more ways to punish and it doesn't always have to hurt! I consider myself fairly intelligent and would like to be challenged from time to time.

UPDATE! Yes, I see that some of these rps require some physical force. I'm not saying I don't like or expect that! What I am saying is that I like partners creative enough to work around the obvious opportunity to overpower physically.

That being said, here are some of the things that I really prefer in my rps:

Teasing
Giving and Receiving Oral
Gentleness over Violence (Going back to mental over physical)
Anal
Biting
Scratching
Manipulation
Light Bondage
Bathing and being Bathed
Dialogue
Being Forced to Beg
An Eventual Romance (not forced or hurried along. It may not even happen at all)
Humiliation (both public and private)
Blackmail
Multiple Men and One Woman (No more than three at a time though, as it gets to be too much to keep up with)

Here is what I will not do:

No Vore, Scat, or Piss. They belong in the toilet, not on my screen, thank you.
Death of the Main Characters
Children as part of the erotic scenes. Ever.
One Liners.
Animals
...I'll write more as they come to me

Pairings:
Older Brother/ Younger Sister
Commander/Captured Fugitive
Commander/Jew (WW2 Setting)
Science Teacher/Student
Vampire, Human, Demon/ Pet
Rich Master/ New Maid
-Union soldier x widowed southern woman
-Hunger Games AU
-Arranged marriage (medieval/medieval fantasy)
-Theif x prince
-Hot nerd x cool guy
-Kingdom Hearts AU
-Thieving receptionist x company president
-Thief x mage
-Vampire x human
-Demon x human

Current Plots:

I am always open to editing and fresh ideas! Don't be afraid.

The year is 1941 and Esther Adelman's family has been in hiding for almost a year since the invasion of Poland. However, like much in her unfortunate life, things didn't turn out as planned. They were found and quickly shipped off to one of the local work camps that Esther had heard so much of. As her family was roughly shoved into their respective categories as men and women of relatively good health, Esther found that she remained untouched. Believing she is about to be shot as a SS Commander stands before her she is surprised to be dragged to the Commander's car by one of his Lieutenants. It is soon revealed that she and her family have the potential to live much longer than most; should she do as she is told. However, where the Commander will definitely be the Master, I would like the Lieutenant to be involved as well. Which ever is more violent can be discussed, but I would like a little kindness, maybe love, developed between one of them and hatred built up from the other. Now, there are many punishment possibilities, even for small screw ups and needless to say my character will be fairly subservient, due to the fact that her family rests on her actions. However, there is only so much one can take and she is very very intelligent.

Pine Academy is a very old, very prestigious boarding school for young girls. Many of the wealthy families send their girls there to be properly educated. However, they have run into some problems. The school is proud of its all male staff, but because of its very secluded location and its great distance from any town the men are unhappy, being away from any women that they could possibly spend time with. So the school created a new system. They call it the scholarship program, a highly competitive program that helps girls who wouldn't regularly be able to afford attending the school. These girls are chosen based on their academics, their involvement in school, and most importantly their looks. These girls must do what ever they are asked, and their biggest duty to keep their scholarship is tending to the needs of the male staff. They are lined up on the first day in a meeting and chosen by a male staff member, sometimes two, and they will live with this staff member during their stay in the school and must satisfy their needs. If they refuse to do so then they will not be given their scholarship.

Rayleigh has been a free spirited Pirate of the high seas since she was a young lass of 17. Having made a mockery of the British Navy and men in the last 5 years, she has gained the reputation for being a ruthless pirate with a taste for blood. After having stolen a famous royal heirloom the British Navy has finally had enough and sends one of their best ships, and man, to detain her for a public execution. The problem lies not only capturing her, but also keeping her until they can reach the capital. The man they have sent after her is relatively young, but he is the best. With a misogynistic attitude he is determined to make this woman grovel at his feet. But what should happen if love begins to form? And is breaking a pirate's spirit really that simple?

Alexandra Monica Raybrandt was the most powerful princess of her time. Smart, calculating, poised, and a warrior, she would have made for an excellent ruler with or without a husband. There was only problem, her kingdom of Akeilia, a monarchy, has been in a hundred year war with Luxor, a constitutional monarchy, and her kingdom is on the losing side. Her parents died during her infancy and she had been their first child. Raised by the military, she is quick to fight and does not exhibit at all the manners expected of her station. Now, she stands ready for her final battle on the edge of what will become her grave with the few loyal hundreds of men prepared to stand against the thousands that her enemy commands. She will lose, but not die. Rather than kill the entire kingdom that will raise their arms in violent protest at their princess's death, the prince and courts (or just the courts against the prince's desires, which I think could be more interesting) have another idea in mind. They will force her (or them) into marriage. But what happens when Alexandra no longer has to fight? Can she adjust to life as a real princess or will the change be too much? Can she ever grow to love her new husband or will he always be her enemy?

Amara Efari Orwyne is a mage in the custody of Pythe Asylum who has been convicted of slaughtering an entire pub one cold winter's eve two years ago. Force magic is a powerful form of telekinesis that is controlled by emotions as much as by the mind. Maybe she got pushed too far. Maybe she simply lost control. Whatever the cause, that will never be known. She never confessed to the crime and The Courts decided to wipe her memory before condemning her to life in the Asylum so that she wouldn't be a threat to the workers there. Her first therapy session is where your character comes in. His job is to continuously evaluate her and report back to The Courts should she show signs of regaining her abilities or her memories. Soon, your character begins to take a liking to our trapped and confused bird. Now, this can go the NC route, but I'd like it to ultimately go the romance route. Maybe he eventually tries to save her? There is a lot of psychological play and drama in this story. Please pm me if interested and we'll see if we can work something out!
Modify message

*The best way to contact me is via PMs!

RE: Any Man Can Physically Dominate a Woman...But How About Mentally?

Humpty Bumpty

RE: Any Man Can Physically Dominate a Woman...But How About Mentally?

Bump! I have a nice pirate idea now, so give me a pm if you want to try!

For some reasons I cannot receive PM's, but would LOVE to roleplay with you. Is there any other way I can reach you??

Huh, that's strange. Ok, what we can do is discuss which plot you would like to do and set up rp preferences here and then move the rp to a thread. Unfortunately, I don't use IMs for the simple reason that my computer is a pos and can't function properly with IM. So, what plot caught your interest?

Yes, I would. Do you have any kinks or plot ideas you would like to include? Anything you would prefer of my character (such as more submissive or really fighty)? Also, what is your average post length?

Submissive-wise, something in between would probably be best. As for kinks, everything you listed is FINE with me. I am very open and love to go with what my RP partner likes, as I really don't have many reservations about anything.

I tend to write long posts most of the time. Average non-intro posts tend to be 2-3 paragraphs on average.

Great! Then I think we are about wrapped up here. I'm glad to read that you write long posts, because so do I and it can get tiring quickly if you write say a 3 paragraph reply and your partner gives you three sentences. If you have nothing further you wold like to discuss in regards to the rp, then would you like me or yourself to make a thread and opening post? ^ ^

If you could that would be great. I'm new to this site, so don't really know how to make one. Also, where would I find it?

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=19230

Here is the link to the thread!

Took a hiatus for a bit, but I am back! Feel free to hit me up if something in here catches your eye. : D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom