Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Life [psychobilly-night x Sibylle]

Sibylle

Star
Being moved to another school wasn't the idea that Isabelle wanted to do. The young girl frowned as she gazed at the dozens of trees passing by as she sat in the city bus. She was on her way to the first day of her senior year. And she didn't like it. She left her friends she had known since she was in middle school, her family that she had...Just to move here so that her father could go to into Law offices in the city.

Isabelle closed her eyes slowly, her gloved hands curled over her knees as she breathed in softly. Isabelle had long dark brown hair that was curled loosely. She wore a white sweater dress that went down to her knees. She wore stockings under the dress that were black while hearing heavy snow boots. It was cold, something that she wasn't used to since where she used to live was always sunny.

She did feel sad. Lonely. It felt like everyone was staring at her since she seemed different from them. The girl was of a mixed race. Thus her skin was a light skin color and her eyes were a hazel color. Her curled her lips in as she lifted her hand and pulled on the cord, signaling the bus to stop near the school.

She felt nervous as she got up, grabbing her backpack as she walked towards the front and gave her thanks to the bus driver. She got off the bus and walked towards the school. A lot of kids, from freshmen to seniors were walking into the school, some shoving others playfully and others glaring at each other from afar. Isabelle did indeed, feel uncomfortable. She didn't know anyone. Her father simply gave her the papers for her entrance into the school and told her to be good. Gave her money for the bus to and from school and expected her to be home for dinner. No questions.

This change was enough to make her vulnerable..And she hoped..she would find someone to connect with.

Jake sighed as he began to bike towards school. He was the reject nerd of the school. Rarely went out on dates. Never was invited to any parties except for... Dungeons and Dragons RP. If only girls could see that he was actually a cool guy. Though some things he could understand why they wouldn't want to date him.
For one his dream was to become the next Herschel Gordon Lewis (The man who invented the splatter film genre) and direct horrorfilms that would push the boundaries of good taste to it's limits. And well... he isn't the most smoothest talker in the world. When the rare time came to ask a girl out... he'd always screw up somehow. If only if only.
Today he wore a simple Jacket, a Mastodon shirt, just some simple jeans and nikes. He wasn't one to dress like some wannabe gangster or like some emo asshole. His hair was a short, slightly spiky black, eyes a dull green and a little bit of a goatee on his chin. Though he didn't care much for his image, he was quite proud of his goatee.
Upon entering the school he immediate walked towards his biology class. Though... he was purposefully tripped by some Jock and landed infront of Isabella. This of course made everyone start to laugh at him. When he landed, several sketches fell from his bag, all of them being little notes on different special effect techniques to simulate gore.
"Ow..." Jake said and looked up to see Isabella... was she new? "S-sorry..."

This was extremely weird to her. She stared at the jocks and cheerleaders that were laughing at him. Though she was definitely different from the girls at this school, some of the jocks couldn't deny that she wasn't hot. She was a bombshell. Which was obviously a threat to some of the cheerleaders as they gaze at her, glaring with their hands on their hips. Isabella gazed down at him before lowering her hand to him. Tilting her head as she gave him a small smile, "No need to apologize." She said softly to him, her voice was soft and smooth, almost timid compared to the rowdy and 'snarkiness' of the cheerleaders.

Jake finally got a good look at Isabella and blushed. Damn! She was hot! Though it was nice to see something other than the usual cheerleader, prep or emo goth girl that plagued the school.
"Th-thanks." Jake said hiding his face. He looked over and sighed seeing all his sketches "Oh man my sketches!" He groaned and began to gather them up.
"What a fucking loser." A jock said as the crowd began to die down since it was close to classtime now.

"Do you know where the office is?" Isabelle asked, "I am..new to this school.." She said slowly to him, picking up one of his sketches as she gazed at it carefully. She gave him a smile before giving it back to him. "If you're not late to class or anything..if you can take me there..I'm not sure where it is."

"O-oh you are." Jake said blushing softly feeling even more like an idiot. He stood back up and gently took back the sketch and nodded "S-sure. I can take you to the office."

"Thank you so much." She said happily as she held her files close to her. It meant a lot to her that someone was actually nice since so far, no one had given her that thought of them being nice. She gazed at him with a smile as she said lightly, "My name is Isabelle."

Jake nodded saying "I'm Jake." With a sweet smile he lead the way to the office "Just follow me."
As they walked he tried to strike up conversation "So... where you from?"

"I'm from Washington DC." She said shyly, looking away for the moment before looking back at him with a shy smile. "This is my first time here and I'm looking to stay for a while. I don't know how long.."

Holy crap she actually wants to talk to me. Jake thought shyly and listened to her.
"Oh DC? Cool!" Jake smiled sweetly "Well... hopefully you'll like it here in Indiana."[/i]

"Hopefully." She said softly, "I honestly miss my friends. I've been in DC my whole entire life so being here is just..a little weird for me." She said softly, turning her head as she gazed at him.

"Oh well..." Jake tried to think of something to say without sounding or looking like a creep "I'll be your friend. I don't have many here myself."

"Mhm." Jake smiled sweetly saying "Of course. I know how it feels to be alone in a new place."
Soon they made it to the office.
"Here it is."

She gazed at him with a small smile, "Thank you very much." She said lightly, kissing his cheek slowly. She took out a small notebook, writing something on it before ripping out the page and held it out to him. "If we don't see each other again. Here's my number."

Jake blushed when she gave him her number. He smiled taking it saying "okay. Come look for me during lunch okay? I'll be in the cafeteria."
With that he walked towards his Biology.
"You're way late Jake..." The teacher sighed as Jake took hsi seat.

"Sorry Mr. Phil, I was helping out a new student." Jake replied and during the class he began to think about that beautiful new girl.

Hours after, the lunch bell rang. Students started to spill and spread into the hallway as Isabelle walked out of the office, holding the papers as she slipped them into her bag. She looked around curiously, smiling as she walked into the cafeteria.

Jake was with his usual small group of friends. Tammy, a gothic looking girl, Chuck the fat best friend (never goes out of style) and a couple others.
"So where is this new girl?" Chuck asked munching down on a sandwich.
"Hmm Oh there she is." Jake smiled and stood up waving towards Isabelle "Over here!"

She smiled as she walked over to the table. She gazed at the other people he was around and felt a little weird since they definitely weren't the type she would hang out around at her old school.

"Alright introductions." Jake smiled at Isabelle "Guys this is Isabelle. Isabelle this is Tammy, Chuck, Fred and Habib."
"Hey."
"How's it going."
"Many Greetings."

Tammy looked Isabelle over and smiled softly "You look pretty cool."

"Oh, thanks." She said with a small smile before sitting down at the table. "So, I'm enrolled. I'm just looking around the school for now. But I start tomorrow."

Back
Top Bottom