Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Lives (Relix&Jocelyn)

The grin resting on his lips only widened as she agreed on both terms; it being his mischievous side, as well as, it not being a complete night if they hadn't done another little session. "Well," The male spoke, hands squeezing Katie's rear a bit more as his eyes traveled from her backside up to meet her eyes with his own. "You could turn it down, you just won't because its been a while." Sticking his tongue out at her for a moment before shaking his head lightly, right hand dropping off of Katie's rear to grasp his anatomy, leading it to the female's core.

Pushing his hips forward, his head parting the female's lips before once more entering the tight hole. Left hand grabbing at her rear as his length invaded Katie's core, a light moan passing through A.J.'s lips before sliding his hands back to Katie's hips.

Alex shifted some, positioning his hips just a bit lower then Katie's so he could move in and out a bit more freely. "Seems that I just can't keep my hands off you, huh Katie?" The male asked, laughing softly, hips slowly beginning to pace a rhythm against her. Length slipping in a bit before being pulled back out to be shoved back in. "Bend. . . forward a bit, baby," The male spoke in a light request, pushing himself back up to a kneeling position, the bottom of Katie's rear pressing into his abdomen as his length completely filled her. The male was simply wanted her to lower her head to the pillow, then her hips would be the only thing up in the air which would make it easier for him to thrust into her.

Katie laughed and nodded, winking at him. "It's been a very long while." She said, just before a deep moan passed from her lips. She held onto the blanket. She bit her lower lip, closing her eyes as she felt him filling her again.

She smiled at his statement about not being able to keep his hands off of her. "I'm glad that you can't." She said quietly, flashing him a slow smile. When he told her to lean forward, she nodded, licking her lips as she bent forward even further. She did just as he asked, laying her head on the pillow, turned to the side so that she could still look at him.

She moved her hips backwards to help him move in and out of her, to help him thrust deeper and deeper into her. The young woman was glad that they were further from her parents' room, because this time, she wasn't sure if she could be as quiet as she had the last time.

Like real life magic in front of his every own eyes, Alex was able to experience, learn, grow with being a father to his daughter, Bonnie. There'd be the occasion night out of the week where Alex would stay at Katie's mom's house to help her out during the night, primarily to get himself used to needing to get up while Katie needs the sleep for school. At Katie's mom's house, it was a bit harder for him to react to Bonnie's crying through the baby monitor - often times, Katie had to nudge him with her elbow to wake him. While they were in his single bedroom apartment, the nights that Katie and Bonnie slept over, it wasn't hard at all since their child was right there in the room with them. Though, it wasn't like B.B was constantly waking up in the middle of the night. Katie had done a great job on cutting it to maybe two days of the week where she did, usually, both of those days being where Alex was there to help.

The two had been talking more and more about Katie moving into A.J.'s apartment, simply because of the female starting college in a couple more weeks and Alex felt he wasn't quite there with being able to tackle parenting by himself. They had a good baby, for the most part but, the man did notice those mischievous parts in her that reminded them both of him. Those were the things he worried about because he didn't have mommy to help him. Other then that, it was golden. Already been more then a handful of times that Katie caught him snoozing in the rocking chair, or him and her napping together on the couch at his place.

Not to mention that it felt like one of the better times for them to start becoming a 'family'. Someone would need to watch Bonnie while Katie was at school, surely, her parents would more then love to; but, she also had a father whom she was comfortable with.

Along with the additions of a daughter, girlfriend; Alex had gotten a raise due to his happier appearance, which traveled over to his work ethic. It wasn't a major raise, or anything, just enough to support a small family and still have enough left over to spend where they wished. Went up from $14.50 an hour to $15.50, wasn't a steep increase, but an increase nonetheless. Added with that came. . . well, strange texts from an unknown number. Notes left at the desk for him saying rather. . . inappropriate things, especially for someone to read them at work. It was odd, they were happening a lot more then not, recently.

The bell to the front door rung, drawing the male's eyes from the computer screen. A light smile came across his face before wiping it away, "Oh, it is you. I thought I told you to never come back?" A.J. teased, sticking his tongue out at Katie before moving his eyes back to the computer. "Seems that you brought a guest, too, well, ma'am, I hate to be a bearer of bad news but no, you will not bribe me to work on your car by use of that baby. No matter how cute, cuddly, or out-right adorable she may be." There was another customer in the shop with them, Cindy, Susie, something. . . she was a frequent paranoid driver, constantly believing something was wrong with her car. Brought it in every week, twice a week, sometimes more. It was a brand new car, too.

Shifting to look straight at Katie Scarlett, the male placed his forearms across the counter, hands bending to the edge. A small smile gracing his lips, "Missed me that much that you had to come see me at work, huh?" A.J. teased lightly, leaning forward to place a kiss on the back of Bonnie's jacked hood. "How is daddy's little girl? You being good for mommy?"

Katie Scarlett had been having such a good time, finally being able to be with Alex again, having the relationship that she'd always wanted with him. She remembered when she had stayed up late by herself with Bonnie, imagining what it would be like with A.J. there, how he'd be able to help her when she needed it, and he'd be there for her when she finally laid down to sleep. None of her dreams and imaginings had lived up to what he really was.

She couldn't believe how good he was with Bonnie. He was more than willing, when she needed the sleep, to get up with their daughter in the middle of the night. He had become a Godsend to the girl, who loved him so much more than she ever would have thought possible.

The talks about moving in with Alex had the girl both excited and nervous. She wanted to have more freedom to be with him, she wanted to be able to see his face every morning when she woke up. But it was so rare that she and Bonnie had to share a room that she was nervous about that. She thought that maybe they should get a bigger apartment together, she still had the money from her father's estate, but she figured that could wait until A.J.'s lease was up.

With school starting so soon, Scarlett knew that they would have to get around to the moving soon, but as it was, they were both just so occupied on other things. Scarlett had to think about how she was going to do all of her school stuff, and Alex had just gotten a raise, so things a bit fuzzy all around.

As the mother and daughter walked into the auto shop, the young woman smiled at her boyfriend. She nodded at the other customer and shook her head. "Well, I figured I'd just bully you into working on my car. If she doesn't work to make you do it, I guess I could offer myself as payment." She winked at him and laughed.

"I did. And B.B. wanted to see you at work." She told him. She had the stroller with her, but had chosen to carry the girl inside. The two were dressed slightly the same, both in a pair of jeans and light green shirts, and both had jackets on. Bonnie had her favorite purple jacket on, and a stuffed giraffe in hand, while Scarlett had on a light gray pea-coat. "She's being a handful." She said as she leaned forward to kiss her boyfriend's cheek. "We were wondering if we could take you to lunch? And then maybe you can fix my car?" She said with a smile. The day before, she'd gotten into a small accident with a shopping cart being knocked into her passenger side door. It had left a dent, and she'd decided that she needed it fixed.

A.J. knew that if the three were going to live together that they'd need to get a bigger apartment, he knew this. His only real drawback from that idea currently was the lease on his current apartment, it was a two year lease that would be up in a couple months. The male planned to bring it up to Katie soon enough, he had already talked to his landlord who wasn't going to charge him extra since the lease was almost up. She did mention that if they were going to stay longer after the lease, that rent would be increased twenty to forty dollars since he was adding a baby into the apartment. Walls were thin enough as it was, so, baby crying would echo through the whole floor.

"Lunch? Hm. . . " The male spoke, eyes shifting away from Katie as his hand propped up his chin, putting on a 'thinking' facial expression. "I'm not sure. . . if I go, will B.B give mommy a better time then she has previously?" A light grin appeared on his face as he looked toward Katie, yes, yes, he'd try bribing their little girl to be better for her mom to get him go to lunch. Not that he wouldn't have went either way, just wanted to give his daughter a bit more initiative to be good then misbehave, not that she could help it; she was two, after all.

Leaning up from the counter, A.J.'s hand moved to the right side of Katie's face, pulling her a bit toward him. Leaning the rest of the way in, Alex placed his lips against Katie's, softly kissing the girl, allowing his lips to linger there a bit. Pulling back just a bit, the male smiled softly, "I love you." A.J. whispered softly, thumb stroking her cheek softly. Never once before had the male dropped the 'L' word, part of him felt that it was the best time then ever to say it to her; other part wished he didn't say it in such a public place such as his work, should have been kept in just a bit longer.

Pulling back, the male stood up right as Larry walked in. "Ey! Ey! Ey! No PDA-ing allowed in here! This is a work station, not a local bar!" Larry shouted, half-teasing the two of them as he turned to walk back to the shop. Alex simply shook his head before sighing softly, "So, where did you want to go? I go on break in twenty, after I pulled her," Nodding toward the direction of the woman in the waiting area of the shop. "Out of the back, I'll pull your's in as well, we'll take my car to go grab a bite."

Scarlett smiled at her boyfriend and looked at their daughter. Though she was only fifteen months old, she was very smart. So, at her father's question, the girl who was so very much enamored by then, nodded happily, a wide smile on her face. Anything, Scarlett thought, to get her father to go somewhere with her. But then, the young mother thought that the girl pretty well had him wrapped around her tiny finger.

She was still laughing softly at the girl's excitement, when A.J.'s hand cupped her face and pulled her to him. The kiss was something she hadn't been expecting, but she liked it, and even leaned into it. Luckily for them, Bonnie was now used to sharing the attention. Scarlett smiled at Alex when he pulled back and smiled at her. His words made her gasp slightly, and smile happily.

She was opening her mouth when Alex's boss came through, teasing them. She, in turn, mouthed 'I love you', back to him. "Bonnie is pushing for McDonalds, but I was thinking we could go to that little dinner just down the street." She suggested. "We can sit down and actually eat." Her eyes turned to the woman in the waiting area, and then she looked back at him, nodding once. "Alright. We will wait right here, honey." She told him, smiling at him, before backing away from the counter. "Get to work, Johnson." She teased him.

"Twenty minutes, Ms. Hamilton, car is still having everything checked out. Stopping rushing me or I'll toss you out of here." Alex teased, shaking his head lightly as he turned to walk into the shop. The male just needed to give the female, the other one, the belief that they were 'working' on the completely fine, perfectly in-tune car. There was nothing wrong with it, this had been explained every visit. They simply prop it up, going under to make it look like they were fixing it, that was it.

Pulling the door open to the front of the shop, the male swing the round key ring around his middle finger as he moved back around the counter, "You're all done now. . . Ms. . . " The male paused, eyes looking at her file on the computer. Patricia Robertson. "Ms. Robertson." Ah, that wasn't going to look good in front of his girlfriend. A light smile greeting the female as she stood up from the chair, walking toward the counter. A.J. pulled out the sheet of paper from the printer, just needed for her to sign it then hand him the bill owed. "Just need you to sign this then you'll be on your way, Ms. Robertson." The female nodding as she looked down.

"You have such beautiful eyes, Mr. Johnson," The female spoke, placing her hand down on his, "I appreciate everything that you've done to fix my car, Mr. Johnson." Her hand coming from A.J.'s before pulling her keys off the counter, walking out of the shop shortly after that.

Alex was dumbfounded; didn't she see what he did to the girl just twenty minutes ago? Oh, how he'd hear that in a bit. The man didn't even know that woman, how in the hell could she just do that? "Well then," The male spoke, pulling the signed sheet of paper off of the counter, spinning around to file it before spinning around again. "Shall we get going? I figure you'll want to get the car seat before I pull your car into the shop, then you can get in my car, warm it up and get her settled in."

Scarlett waved off Alex's teasing and shook her head in return, sticking her tongue out at him playfully. She always had fun when she'd go to visit him. They would both have fun when they had their surprise visits, whether it was her going to the shop to see him for a few minutes, or him coming to her parents' house to say hi. Really, there was no keeping the two apart, it would be a wonder if anyone tried.

She watched him working, thinking that it was actually pretty sexy. He was all professional and alluring. She wondered, idly, what it would be like if she didn't have Bonnie, and they could find a private minute or two... But, she had Bonnie, and he had to work. She sighed, simply keeping her eyes on him. So, she saw when the woman put her hand on top of Alex's, and told him that he had beautiful eyes, and she appreciated everything he'd done. A small smirk played on her lips, and her eyebrow was hitched slightly.

"Alright." She said, nodding once. The smirk turned into a smile as she started for the door out. "And really... Mr. Johnson, your eyes are spectacular." She said with a soft, teasing laugh. As she walked out to the car, she wondered just how often he worked on that "Ms. Robertson"'s car.

Alex simply gave the female a blank stare as he walked past her, moving to Katie's car. Dull facial expression while not really enjoying his girlfriend's statement aside, it was good to see Katie Scarlett joking about it. Julia was, well, constrictive when it came to that. Putting her vice like talons on his throat whenever a girl would say 'Hi', of course, that was a bit of a mental vice then physical.

It didn't take him very long, after the girl had taken out the car seat, to get her vehicle into the shop. Just needed to change the oil again and attempt to fix that ding in her door. Alex would need to pop off the door panel then pound it a bit to pop out the ding, shouldn't take him more then a half-hour, hour tops.

Walking through the front of the shop, the male pushed the door open, the vibration of his phone in his pocket causing him to slow up a bit. Right hand digging into the front pocket, the male let out a small sigh, Honestly, who keeps texting me? Third fucking one within the past hour and a half. Shaking his head as he flipped open his phone, 'God, you are just too handsome. . . why do you do this to me?' A.J.'s eyes widened a bit, hand closing the phone as he moved up to the driver side of his running car. Already given Katie his keys so she could start it and all that fancy stuff. "I need to delete that text. . . " Alex spoke softly to himself before pulling open his door, who ever got his number was sending them to the wrong person.

Shaking his head a bit, A.J. blinked a few times, simply trying to stir himself from all the weird feelings he got from reading those texts. "Alright," The male spoke, he had no plans of showing the girl any of those texts, Katie didn't need to know about some random texts - it'd only make her worry, become suspicious and second guess the idea of moving in with him. "So, to that little diner, right?"

Scarlett smiled up at her boyfriend as he came out. She had Bonnie in the car seat, and the little girl was chattering to herself and playing with her giraffe. She looked so cute, with her hood down, her red curls spilled over her cheeks and shoulders slightly. Her chubby cheeks were red from the cold, and her upturned nose was wrinkling and unwrinkled.

Scarlett had the car running, and had her iPod in the dock so it could play some of Bonnie's and her favorite music. She was singing along to "The Fresh Beat Band" and bopping her head to the music. With the car warming, it would be just right for when he got in.

"Yep." She said, leaning forward to kiss him. "Lets get us a good little lunch." She said as she leaned back. "So, how's work been?" She asked. So far, she was glad that she didn't have a reason to be suspicious of the man that she now called hers. She didn't think he would ever do anything to make her worry. Or at least she hoped.

Alex nodded in reply, right hand moving to pull the shifter from park to drive, pulling out of the auto shop parking lot. "I am on a forty minute break, so, if it looks too busy, we're gonna have to save the lunch bit for another time, okay?" The male asked, his right hand moving off of the steering wheel to drift its way over to Katie's left leg, squeezing her leg a bit before resting his hand against her. "I doubt it will be, just figured you should know." Which was all his reason; he wasn't wanting to seem like he didn't want to go, was just time constricted. It would take a while to cook their food, then they have to eat, then they'll sit and chat between themselves.

It was just one of those times that seemed better when he had time to spend, not needing to rush everything. Larry wouldn't really give him a hard time if he showed up late, possibly even clock him in for him. "And work has been work, that lady, Ms. Robertson," Shaking his head before rolling his eyes to the left, "She's a nut job." A light laugh passing through his lips, "Her car is brand new, from the head lights to the interior, everything new. She'll come in two, three, sometimes four to five times a week claiming something is wrong with her car. She's crazy."

The drive was not more then five minutes from his work, was practically right around the corner. "I usually just pull her car into the shop, prop it up and act like I'm fixing something. There is nothing wrong with it, but, no matter how many times I, Larry, or Steve say anything, she doesn't listen." Alex spoke, shrugging softly as he parked the car in a spot closest to the door. "We are just at the point where we've stopped telling her." Shaking his head lightly, unbuckling his seatbelt before shifting in his seat. "Hi sweetie, you being a good girl?" Alex questioned lightly, hands tickling her chubby cheeks a bit before unbuckling Bonnie from her car seat. The girl giggling lightly at the attention before leaning forward in her seat.

Pushing his door open, the male quickly shut it before moving to the driver side back door, opening it at the same time as Katie did the passenger's side. "Who do you want? Mommy or daddy?" A.J. asked softly, sticking his tongue out at Katie while Bonnie bounced her head back and forth between them, before stopping at Katie with her arms reached. "You little stinker." A.J. teased as he backed out of the car, shutting the door, quickly walking around to meet Katie on the other side. "Ready to go?"

Scarlett smiled at Alex and nodded. "That's fine. If it's too busy we can go with Bonnie Blue's idea of Micky-Dee's." she said, agreeing with him. She didn't want to keep him for long, but they had needed to see Alex, since there was a good chance they wouldn't be able to see him that night. Katie had to take Bonnie to see her Grandfather Matthews at the nursing home, and she figured they'd only be home in time for her to lay the baby down.

As she listened to him telling her about the lady that was in with them, she smiled and turned her head to get a better look at him. That Robertson lady had been strange, and knowing that she went in often, a lot more than Katie herself, it was suspicious. The way she'd talked to Alex, and the fact that she was clearly a regular, did bother the girl, but she didn't let it show.

Watching as he talked to the baby, Scarlett couldn't help but sigh with contentment. She was lucky to have both of them. Bonnie was her light, and A.J. was the rock that she didn't know what she'd done without. She laughed when Bonnie said that she wanted her mommy, by holding out her arms, the redhead climbed from the car. "She loves her mommy." She said with a shrug as she bent forward to get into the baby out of her seat.

"All ready." She said, with her free arm, taking A.J.'s hand. "I love you." She said. she hadn't been able to say it after him. While she'd mouthed it, there was no telling if he saw it, and she felt better after saying it a loud.

A.J. smiled to both actions; the female taking his hand, as well as, her saying she loved him. "Do you now?" The male questioned, in a light teasing manner, "I think you only love parts of me, certain. . . parts, if you are getting my drift," Alex teased softly, squeezing her hand a bit. "No, no. I'm just playing, I know you love me and know that I love you, too." A.J. spoke, nodding his head as his free hand pulled open the door.

"How may I help you?" A chipper, young voice chimed from behind the counter, a light smile on her face that only lit up when she noticed the beautiful baby girl in Katie's arms.

"Booth with a high chair, please." A.J. spoke softly, looking to Katie to give her a light smile, the female hostess asking them to follow her, picking up two menus on their way to the free booth in the corner. "Not busy at all, it seems," Alex spoke, a light 'hmph' of approval passing after the statement directed to himself, for the most part.

"Please, take a seat, your waiter shall be here in a moment."

"Here, I got her," A.J. spoke, hands slipping under Bonnie's arms to remove her from Katie's grasp, "You have been holding her for a while, so, you can sit first. I can stand and wait for the high chair." Bonnie letting out a light whimper as she was brought to Alex's chest, just the way she was beginning to tense, the male knew a cry was coming on. "Shhh, shh, shh, it's only for a second, sweetie. Mommy just needs to sit down." A.J. spoke in a babyfied tone, turning his head to place a light kiss against the girl's temple. The hostess returning with a high chair a bit after leaving, the 'Aww' was followed by a 'Someone doesn't look so happy, do they?' Alex simply rolled his eyes as he place the girl in her high chair, strapping her in before turning her to face mommy. Bonnie's whimper not going past that, A.J. gotten pretty good about getting her to stay at a whimper. Still having problems calming her out of a cry.

Taking a seat across from Katie, the male stretched softly, "Alright, so, what shall we have? What shall we have?" The male spoke aloud, looking up from the unfolded menu to give Katie a smile, a light hint of. . . something resting in her eyes. Couldn't decipher it being nervousness, uneasiness or just worry. "You okay, babe?" The male asked, looking down to his menu. "You weren't asking me to have lunch with you so you could break out the whole, 'I don't think this is going to work out' bit, are you?" A light grin forming on his lips, "Take me to somewhere public so I can't make a scene?"

Scarlett smiled at the waitress as they went into the restaurant and were seated. Bonnie was fascinated, as she always was, when they went out. It was always cute, as long as she didn't start running around. Then it could just get aggravating. While they were seated, the young mother smiled at her boyfriend taking their daughter. "Thank you." She said as she nearly sank into the booth.

She was tired, exhausted. She wouldn't ever admit it, because she wanted to be like a super-mom, but it was the truth, she was tired from the first part of the day with Bonnie, and couldn't wait for her nap.

With Bonnie in Alex's hands, the girl was starting to get fussy, but Scarlett knew that it wouldn't last long. She always seemed to do that when she was with her mother for a while and her father came along. At least it wasn't her crying anymore. She remembered when the girl would cry and cry when her father would hold her. Now, she wanted him, so long as she wasn't with her mommy for too long.

At A.J.'s question, the girl tilted her head. She had completely zoned out. It was because she was thinking about that strange woman. With her out of her own mind, she took the menu and opened it. Her eyes snapped to her boyfriend and she offered him a slight smile. "I'm fine." She told him. "I wouldn't break up with you in front of your daughter." She said with a soft laugh. She was trying to get over her worry. "I think B.B. will have Grilled Cheese with fries." She said to change the subject. "And I want... country fried steak with potatoes." She said with a quick nod. "What about you?" She asked.

Alex pulled up the menu to frown a bit, maybe he was losing his touch with the girl. . . but, it surely seemed like something was bothering her. Has to be about that woman from the shop. Why would that be? Katie was never the jealous person, surely, toward the end of his and Julia's relationship. . . she got a bit controlling of their situation, but, that was for the better, no? "I think I might have a New York Strip steak," The male spoke softly, in reply to Katie's question, it was pretty pricey but the man was hungry, plus, he would be paying. "Yeah," Alex spoke with a nod, "That is what I'll have."

Reaching his hand across the table, A.J. gave Katie a smile as he moved his hand into her own, squeezing softly. The waitress having came to take their order and remove the menus from the table, "Hey." The male spoke, squeezing her hand a bit firmer to get her attention from the baby. "You trust me, right?" He wasn't questioning her trust, no, no, he just needed to hear it. "That woman from the shop, there is nothing on any sort of level between her and I. No friendship, no relationship, no nothing. She is only a customer. . . that was the first time she's ever done that, which confuses the shit out of me because you were right there." Shaking his head lightly, Alex was simply rambling to reassure her of him never attempting to ruin what they have.

"I love you, no one else. . . okay, sometimes Bonnie." The male spoke, grinning softly as he turned his head to look at their child, her ears practically perking up at the sound of her name. Spoon in one hand, fork in the other, pausing her for a moment from clinking them on the table, or against each other. Turning his attention back to Katie, "I'd be absolutely retarded to ruin what we have, me going around to mess around just isn't what I'd do when I have you, my lovely girlfriend, and our perfect, cute, adorable little girl."

Leaning forward, the male placed a light kiss on her hand, looking back up to give her a small smile. "I love you, Katie." Hand squeezing her own before looking toward their little girl.

Scarlett had a feeling that something was wrong, but didn't know what to say to Alex about it. She also had the feeling that something was off, he maybe wasn't telling her something? She wasn't sure. But, she just thought, maybe he needed his privacy? Was it just that he didn't want to tell her about going somewhere with his friends? She didn't care about that.

She was looking at their daughter when he put his hand on hers. She looked up and tilted her head to the side. When she heard him ask if she trusted him, then heard him going on about the girl. That made her wonder even more. Why would he go on like that?

She smiled and ran her thumb over his hand, nodding. "I trust you, Alex." She told him, knowing that she did. He'd tell her if something strange was happening, wouldn't he? "I love you, too. So much." She said, glancing at their daughter as he spoke of her. They had made the perfect baby, and she knew that there was nothing that could change that.

"I just... Have this feeling." She started, trying to lighten up the mood. "That you aren't telling me something." She told him, frowning. Then, she laughed. "I'm paranoid, I know." She said.

For a small moment, Alex's heart stopped beating. There was something he wasn't telling her, because it didn't matter. She didn't need to worry about it, because she didn't need to become like Julia! The girl crawled in and out of his phone thinking he was cheating, making sure nothing was going on. She didn't need to worry, not for whatever reason.

"Well," A.J. spoke, pausing a moment to take his right hand off the table, he'd say 'Now, don't freak out' but, that instantly makes someone freak out. So, Alex would just let her jump to the worst possible thought. Better time then never to be open with her right? "I think John is fucking with me, because," The male's right hand moving to his front pocket, pulling out his phone. "I keep getting a wrong number caller asking for Doug," Pausing once again to flip open his phone, getting to the text message part of his phone. "And, these." Sliding his phone across the table to her, Bonnie's attention instantly snapping toward the sliding phone, a light giggle passing through her lips, dropping the eating utensils to attempt to grab the phone.

"They don't happen often, and again, another wrong number, I just keep getting them as blocked. Whoever it is thinks I'm someone I'm not, which, is why I am led to believe it is John. He did a prank like this, to me, when you were gone." Shrugging softly, it wasn't bothering him; not at all. Surely, it scared him in thinking she'd become like Julia, but, she wouldn't, would she?

"I didn't show them to you because they aren't important to what we are doing right now. We're trying to move in with each other to be a family, none of this texting bullshit matters to me." The male would get his phone turned off if it got to that point of her not trusting him. "I am not focusing on anything but you, our baby, work and living out the lease so we can move to a bigger place."

Scarlett half expected for him to tell her that he wanted to spend more time with his friends, or something. She didn't expect him to look so frightened. It scared her. What could it be that would make him act like that? When he told her, the redhead knitted her eyebrows together. She was worried about that. It had to be something that bothered him.

"How often is this happening?" She asked, looking up at him. "Would John really go through that extent for a joke?" She asked quietly. She wasn't jealous, but she was worried. What would that be happening for? Why would someone be calling and texting him like that? When she saw the text message, the girl's mouth fell opened. Quickly, she closed the phone.

She was tempted to erase the message, which was why she slid it back to her boyfriend. She wasn't the type that would go through a boyfriend's phone. She didn't want to be that type of girlfriend, it was his, it was none of her business what was on it.

"How would some phone calls and text messages change our plans?" She asked him curiously. "I'm not going to let some phone calls, wrong numbers or whatever, change that. We will still be a family, still move in together. Don't be worried about that." She tried to reassure him, as the worry about those calls snuck into her brain.

She didn't think he was cheating, but what if they weren't wrong numbers? What if they weren't prank calls?

Would John continue with this prank? Yes, up until he got a response out of Alex. Shaking his head lightly, the male shrugged his shoulders softly. It would change their plans on a few levels, if she thought he was being unfaithful, she'd take herself and the baby away from him. Women were delicate creatures when it came to worry and mistrust, this was just the beginning sign of it. The male was just trying to prevent any further damage.

"You know everything I went through with Julia," Alex spoke, letting out a small sigh, "I know you are nothing like her, I just want to be reassured you trust me and won't let some petty bunch of prank text and calls come between us, especially since I didn't say anything about it." Shrugging softly, they just needed to get off this topic. It was something not to be discussed in public. A.J.'s attention moved off of Katie, to look at his hand a moment, whether it was because she understood the topic or just wanted food; Bonnie stepped in. Her hands being placed on her parent's hands closest to her, her body leaned forward as far as it could go in the high chair.

A light smile formed on A.J.'s lips, light 'Ah, ah's' came from Bonnie. "Someone must be hungry, huh? Your grilled cheese and French fries will be here soon, sweetie." A.J. spoke, shaking his head before turning his attention to Katie, "It seems that our daughter has ruled the topic closed," The man spoke with a small laugh, hand squeezing Katie's again, mouthing 'I love you' to her before turning his focus back to their baby.

Katie sighed and closed her eyes, looking away when he pretty much told her that he was worried that she'd turn into Julia. That woman was a sore subject for her. It was because of that girl that she'd had to be pregnant alone. So, she didn't want to speak about her, and it hurt to be compared to her.

When their daughter indicated that she was hungry, Scarlett laughed and looked at her. "Yep, someone is hungry. Even though she had two bowls of oatmeal and some of her grandpa's pretzels." She said, shaking her head. The topic was done and she was more than happy about that. She didn't want to talk about that stuff anymore.

She smiled at his mouthed 'I love you' and sighed. He didn't mean to hurt her, and she knew that. So, she was quickly over it, at least mostly. Enough so that he couldn't tell. And enough that she could go on with their lunch. "She's a smart girl, our Bonnie Blue." She said. She could have a day with her family, her boyfriend and daughter. And then they could have a nice night together the next night, at Alex's apartment, which would be their apartment soon enough.

"Clearly," Alex began, hand flopping over from the table to pancake Bonnie's, only to fall flat back on the table. Light giggles coming from the baby as she once again smacked her hand down on her father's hand, only to have the motion repeated with her hand being pancaked. "She gets her smartness from you, while she gets the easy to be entertained portion from me." Shaking his head a bit, a light, content sigh passing through his lips as his attention moved to Katie. "I mean, it just has to be. . . I was always the one to goof off, right? You being the bright, intellectual that you were. With the glass, and the short red hair, never shedding any part of your clothing to show skin." A light grin forming on his lips, teasing Katie.

"Wait, that wasn't you, was it? I can't remember. . . maybe later you should remind me." Alex smirked, the waitress with her hands full quickly setting down the baby's plate by her mother before setting down Katie's plates. Lastly A.J.'s being set down.

A.J. had cut up all of his steak, while being as odd as he was, he couldn't help fancy himself a mixture of steak sauce and ketchup. It was odd, his mother did it to him one time while having steak, and he hadn't disliked it since. The man was simply waiting for his girlfriend to finish cutting up their daughter's food, then cut up her's to begin eating. He wouldn't be rude and start munching without her, he was patient to eat. "How has your day been, honey?" Alex asked softly, giving the female a smile, "And, you are still coming over tonight, right? Just want to make sure I should expect you there at the soon to be our's apartment or not."

Scarlett laughed softly as she watched Alex with their daughter. He was so good with her, and so good to Scarlett herself. She was so lucky to actually have him. Lucky to have him with her, wanting her like he did. Their relationship was the best relationship she'd ever been in, and she hoped it would be her last.

"I may remind you." She shrugged and grinned just as the play was put in front of her. The redhead went right to cutting the sandwich into fours and putting some ketchup on the plate. Then, she turned to her own food. She wasn't as precise as her boyfriend. She would cut a piece for herself, and eat it. It was easier.

As she was dunking the piece into the gravy that came with it, she looked up and smiled at her boyfriends question. "It's been pretty good. Bonnie and I watched a movie, and played outside some." She told him, glancing to the side to see the girl nibbling at a well ketchup-ed french fry. "And when we get home, she will go down for a nap." She told him with a smile. "No, we won't be..." She said, looking down. She must have mixed up her dates the last time she'd talked to A.J. or she'd misspoken. "B.B. and I have to go to visit my grandfather." She said as she lifted her eyes. "I thought I told you that we would be coming tomorrow." She shrugged. "Unless you just want us to come over right when we get back. I figured that we would be home in time for her to go to bed." She explained.

"So, I could just pack us up for the night and we can go to the apartment after instead of back to my mother's." She suggested. It actually sounded really good to her. She would like to spend her night with Alex instead of with her mother and step-father.

"You should know that answer already, Katie," Alex teased softly, taking a moment from devouring his food to speak. He wasn't the one to savor the food's taste, texture, all that other fancy stuff - when Alex was hungry, he was just that; hungry. The man simply wanted to eat and fill his appetite, not take it slow and enjoy the meal. "I want you and our child to always be with me at our apartment." A.J. spoke, nodding softly, fork jabbing into another cut section of his steak, dipping it into the mixture before leading the fork to his mouth.

"What time shall I expect you two? I may, or may not, have a nice, slightly romantic dinner set up for you and I when you get in tonight. Not making any promises." A.J. grinned softly, looking up from his plate for a moment, shaking his head, ignoring the vibrations coming from his pocket. "It'll be you, me, a nice dinner, bottle of. . . well, no, we aren't twenty-one yet so no alcohol for us." A small laugh passing through his lips, "I'll get a movie, we can cuddle up on the couch, I'll bring the mattress from my bed out into the living room so you aren't woke up by the baby. It'll be a 'us' night, since the baby will be passed out." Of course, this was all under the illusion she'd be coming over around nine-thirty. He wasn't exactly sure what time she'd be over.

Looking over to Bonnie, a light smile passed his lips as the girl gave him a ketchup'd face smile. The red condiment smeared all over her lips and cheeks. "B.B. likes the taste of ketchup so much that she wants to share it with her whole face, doesn't she?" The male asked, tone babyfied, attention turning back to the female sitting across from him. The man was done with his food, he could still eat but he'd just be hungry after working on Katie's car.

"How did we make such an adorable little girl, Katie?" A light, content sigh passing through his lips. This was. . . perfect, in a way. A nice, peaceful family lunch. Something the man never got with his family, not often at least. "We should make this a constant arrangement, maybe not this place every time, but, try a few other places before making a permanent decision. What do you say?"

Scarlett smiled, glad that she'd thought about them going over to the apartment instead of back home. "Around eight or nine?" She said, imagining all that he had described. It sounded like the ideal night to her. "That sounds great, baby." She said quietly, sighing. "We could have sparkling grape juice, that comes in a nice bottle." She suggested, giggling softly.

She laughed when she saw that he was talking to Bonnie like that. She thought it was so cute, and funny. "Well, I can think of a way or two." She said to his question. "We are both just so adorable in our own, that add it up, and we get that." She said, pointing at the little girl and smiling."She's just a little princess." She said in a cutesy voice as she looked at the little girl.

"Alright. We can find a few places around and see what we like best." She agreed. It sounded like an incredible idea to her. With a soft smile playing at her lips, the girl ran her fingers through her hair as she thought.

"So, when do you think we should start moving in with you?" She asked him curiously. "I would love it if I could see you more often. And I know Bonnie would as well." She told him, putting her fork on the plate as she finished with her lunch. She was sufficiently full and tired.

Stretching his arms out above his head, Alex let out a satisfied groan, his plate completely empty. "Well, I would like for that to happen ASAP. We can rearrange accordingly, I know you don't. . . how to put this in a way that it doesn't seem how neglectful," The male paused, scratching his chin softly as he thought how to put that Katie didn't sleep in the same room as Bonnie. "You know, rearrange the apartment to where Bonnie has the single bedroom, we just sleep on a mattress in the 'living room' until we get a bigger place." A.J. spoke, shrugging softly as he looked to Bonnie, it was nearing the end of his break. Bonnie didn't even give him a single glance all meal.

"But, it is really all up to you. We'd have to pack up your stuff from your parents, then pack it into a car the best we can." Another shrug passing through his shoulders, "Shouldn't be too hard to get everything packed, you don't have that much. Plus, we could leave your bed and everything else there until we do get a bigger apartment." Nodding lightly, the male wanted her to move in as soon as possible, like he had said. It was simply all up to when she wanted to move in, then when he wanted her to move in.

A.J. skittered his fingers across the table, finger nails tapping against the top of table, attempting to attract Bonnie's attention. "Mommy said you wanted to visit Daddy at work and get him to go to lunch with you and Mommy," Alex began, a light smile resting on his lips as the girl's eyes followed his fingers a bit, light laughs passing through her lips. "Yet, you spend all the time paying attention to Mommy then you do Daddy." Shaking his head softly, the male's hand came to a stop at the end of the table, in front of Bonnie.

"We should get the check," The male spoke, looking up to Katie, left hand sliding into his pocket to pull out his wallet. Right fingers tapping at the tabletop, Bonnie's hands grabbing at two of his digits. Placing the wallet on the table, "You'll be a bit, also, at the shop. I need to take the door panel out, so, if you were wanting to leave immediately, you can take my car. I'll drive your's back to your parent's then get a cab back to my apartment, that is fine with me. Just so you don't have to stick around waiting."

Back
Top Bottom