Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Lives (Relix&Jocelyn)

A.J. let out a fake, deep sigh as if she had to twist his arm to convince him to stay for dinner. "Fine, but just this once - I don't want your parents thinking I'm this amazingly responsible man who knocked up their daughter." A light laugh passing through his lips, leaning forward to place a kiss on the girl's forehead. "You don't have to beg me to stay," The male whispered softly, shifting a bit to rest his head against her's. "Just threaten me to never see our child again," A quick, short laugh passed through his lips after his statement. "Talking sounds nice, all. . . of that sounds nice, actually."

Shifting a bit away from the girl, the male's eyes moved to look to Bonnie, the girl enjoying her mother ruffling her hair. "She was intensive care, you said, right?" The male asked, leaning back against the couch a bit more before looking between the two girls. "I don't know how little she was when she was born, but my god, if you are to just look once, you'd never know. She's pretty big for her age." The male spoke, shaking his head, a bit awestruck.

Turning his attention from Bonnie, the male looked at Katie, right hand sliding down to cup her face, thumb stroking her cheek a bit. "Bet that week wasn't that great to you, huh?" A light frown passed over his lips before A.J. shook it away. Stomach growling, a growl that caused Bonnie's attention to snap to the male's stomach. A light laugh passing through Alex's lips, "Thats just daddy's stomach, Bonnie."

"But yeah, the. . . stomach rarely lies. Do you know when dinner will be done?" The male spoke in a half whisper, knowing she'd just call to the kitchen and ask. He hated seeming impolite and asking when dinner would be done, usually allowed for Katie to do it for him.

Scarlett laughed softly with him and shook her head. "I'd never do that." She told him. "Not now that you've seen her." She added. "I think that you and Bonnie can have a good time getting to know each other." She said smiling. "You'll help me give her a bath?" She asked idly. "Or are you going to just wait until after to get her dressed?" She asked him. Either way she'd be fine with it. He might not be ready to jump into that part of parenting.

"Yeah, she only weighed four pounds. The hospital had to wait until she weighted five." She explained. "Yeah, she is." She said, nodding and smiling. "She has eaten like a pig since she got home." She said, over why their daughter was so big. "It's lucky, too. I don't know to think of how long she could have been at the hospital otherwise."

When his stomach growled, she smiled at him and saw her daughter looking at him. "Go listen for more." She suggested of the baby, who almost immediately moved between them to put her ear to his stomach. "I'll ask." She whispered back, kissing him softly. "Mom! How long until we eat!?" She called.

"Twenty minutes!" Her mother returned in a yell. "A.J. staying?" She called.

"Yeah!" She heard a called out 'okay' and then turned her attention to the male. "Twenty minutes." She informed him, like he hadn't heard.

A.J. nodded to the female's forwarding of the shout of twenty minutes from her mother, his brain still contemplating the whole washing his daughter idea. He wasn't so sure that he should help, he'd probably just get in the way more then anything. Attention moving down to his stomach, Bonnie's ear resting against his stomach, only to have his stomach roar once more. A childish giggle passing through Bonnie's lips as she kept her ear to A.J.'s stomach.

"I am more then willing to sit in there to be there with you, I just. . . no pun intended, need to take baby steps." It was just about timing, two hours ago; he didn't even know he was a father. It wasn't a lot to make him just question what he wanted to do in life or reroute his course in life - it was a bit to take in in the aspect of being a parent. The man still doesn't know how to hold her, he wouldn't want to hurt their baby by rubbing too hard. He just needs to watch, take notes on how Katie handles everything then try to adapt himself to the situation.

"I'm happy to be in the room, watching and learning, I just feel that I'd be more of a problem then a helping hand at this time." A.J. was simply trying to explain something that really didn't need to be explained, it wasn't unlikely that Katie didn't understand nor accept his reasoning on why he wouldn't feel comfortable trying to give their child a bath. "I just. . . rather not harm our baby then help her."

Leaning forward, the male placed a light kiss on the girl's lips. "I know what we can do to pass twenty minutes - sneak away, lock your door." The male whispered, grinning softly against Katie's lips before placing another kiss on her lips. Stomach growling once more, only to hear the chimes of a giggling baby.

Scarlett nodded looking at him more than at the little girl. She'd known that Bonnie would love the sound of A.J.'s stomach grumbling. That was why she had suggested it. It got them a few minutes to talk while Bonnie Blue listened to the sounds that her father's empty stomach made. It was entertaining to all.

"I understand, Alex. You really don't need to explain." She said softly. "Though, you won't hurt her. She's almost made of rubber, I swear. Just before you came knocking on the door was when she fell. And look at her now. Nothing hurts her for long." She laughed softly and tilted her head up for the kisses.

"Oh yeah? I thought you weren't doing any sneaking." She teased. "I would be more than happy to get my parents to watch Bonnie tomorrow night so I can sneak into your apartment like you suggested. But I don't think we'd really have time for anything right now. Twenty minutes isn't long enough." She teased softly.

A.J. shook his head lightly, "Nah, if you want to go to my apartment later, we'll just let your parents know. Not like we have anything to hide, you know?" The male whispered softly, giving the girl a smile as Bonnie became a bit uninterested with his stomach.

That wasn't to say that male wasn't just saying it because it sounded cool. Well, not 'cool', but added a bit of suspense to all of it. Adding the given chance of them getting caught, all that fun stuff. "That, and, I need to clean my apartment. I don't want you to have to bear witness to what my apartment looks like. . . a tornado mixed with a hurricane tore through that place." Though, that was how he always was. A.J. usually only cleaned when it was necessary, his room back at his moms was horrible, only giving it a quick sweep through when Katie was coming over.

The male diverted his attention to Bonnie, "So, what you are saying is. . . she's exactly like her mother?" A light grin forming on his lips as his attention yanked to Katie, leaning forward a bit to place a smooch on her cheek, a light laugh passing. Her mother wasn't like rubber, she was just able to hide her true feelings extremely well, this Alex knew from the get-go. One of those things that he didn't push the label with, asking why she tried hiding it from him. Quickly, A.J.'s view of the female was blocked by the back of Bonnie's head, the girl wanting her own face time with mommy.

"Oh, so, thats how it will be Bonnie? Just cut daddy off from talking to mommy?" The male spoke, left hand moving to the young girl's side, tickling the baby lightly. Easily making her squirm in laughter toward her mother.

Scarlett laughed and shrugged. "Maybe I like the sneaking." She teased, flashing him a quick smile. She could tell that their daughter was getting bored with her father's stomach, and she knew that she would be putting herself between the too again quickly. "A tornado and a hurricane? You've learned to keep your rooms cleaner, hm?" She asked, laughing. She remembered how messy he had been when they were younger.

"That's right. Exactly like me." She told him, winking. "Everything bounces off me." She teased, smiling happily at him. That was just before her daughter's face popped up and came right at her's, giving her a sloppy, drooly kiss. Scarlett made a loud smacking sound, and the girl giggled.

"B.B loves her kisses." She told him, wrapping one arm around the back of the girl's legs for when she squirmed. The girl ended up sitting on her mother's arm as she tried to block the tickles. "She has never had to share my attention before. She's probably a bit jealous." She said.

"Well, B.B better get used to it," The male spoke, pushing himself up right, turning to face the back of their child. Both hands shooting to her sides, tickling her with a devilish grin resting on his face. "Or she'll get plenty of tickles when she interrupts her daddy catch up with her mommy!" The male exclaimed lightly, hands continuing to ravage her sides with tickles, the little girl squirming on Katie's arm a bit more frantically then before, giggling lightly.

Draping his forearms around the girl's body, A.J. began to pull Bonnie toward him, "Uh-oh! Daddy is taking B.B from mommy!" The male began to tease, pulling the girl to his chest from Katie's arm, leaning back to lay flat against the couch. Bonnie beginning to grunt and squirm, trying to get out of Alex's grip.

Bonnie had managed to twist herself around in his grasp, not that it was very tight, to where she was facing him. Her hands balled up in fists trying to push herself away from him, A.J. wasn't holding her with much effort, a light laugh passing through his lips as he watched his daughter struggle to get out of the evil situation he put himself in; taking B.B from her mother, she was going to get mad or start crying. Again, A.J. didn't know how far to take certain things with his daughter.

And thats exactly what happened, soon the girl gave up struggling to get out of his grasp and began to cry, heavily. Immediately causing him to sit up and begin attempting to soothe her, "No, no, don't cry, Bonnie!" A.J. spoke, pleadingly as he looked down at his daughter, hands still pushing against him as she tried getting away. "I was only teasing!" The male continued, looking toward Katie with a not-so-pleased with himself facial expression. Extending his arms to hand their child over, clearly, she wasn't all that interested in staying in his arms.

Scarlett giggled as he tickled their daughter. He'd taken on the role of Daddy so easily, so quickly. She was more than a little pleased with that. To see him giving their daughter the attention she knew the girl would need, Katie fell right back in love with the man, if she ever stopped from loving him. She doubted that was the case.

She watched as Bonnie trying to get out of his grasp, and she knew that it might come quickly that the girl would start crying. Sure enough, there it was. The big tears, the cry. She scooted closer and refused to take the child from him. "You can calm her, Alex." She said, putting her hands on the girl's back.

She didn't want him to think that he couldn't play with the girl. He could play with her any way he wanted. It would just take some getting used to, but she wanted that to happen. "First, you have to calm down." She told him. "Take a deep breath and cuddle her to your chest." She instructed as she kissed the back of her daughter's head.

"Damnit, mommy," A.J. muttered to himself lightly, this moment frightened him, oddly enough. He made his little girl cry, the man just wanted to give her to the person she wanted; her mother. He wouldn't have taken it as a snub because she wanted her mommy, the man completely understood that it was just one of those bad moments to try and stray her from the normal type of playing she had experienced with her mother and grandparents.

Inhaling a deep breath, the male would follow what she suggested. Bringing the girl to his chest, the male's right hand moved to caress his daughter's back. Slowly rubbing his hand up and down her back as he looked to Katie for approval. The baby continuing to cry, attempt to push herself away from Alex.

A.J. continued to rub the back of Bonnie's back, slowly beginning to rock her as he paid attention to Katie, hoping she'd give him a hint. It was all new, well new to him. . . it sounded like he was doing something right, her cry was breaking from it loud, scared feeling to a light whimper.

"Its okay, Bonnie, daddy didn't mean to scare you," The male whispered lightly to the girl, turning his head to place a small kiss on the side of her head, looking back to Katie. "I think she is ready for mommy, Katie."

Scarlett watched, proud of Alex for trying to comfort the girl. She watched their daughter struggle, and it hurt her that she couldn't just run to her rescue, but it had to be done. She smiled and rocked from side to side as a hint, but then, she figured he was right, she was ready for her mommy. She held out her arms just as her mother called out that the food was done.

Taking her little girl into her arms, Katie pushed herself to standing and brought her body right to her. The girl curled herself so that her head was on her mother's shoulder and her arms draped over her shoulders. "We'll be right there, Mom." Scarlett called, nodding for Alex to walk with her. "Come with me, honey. Lets get Bonnie ready for dinner." She said, walking with a sway on her way to the room she'd set up as a nursery for the girl.

Once in the room, Scarlett flipped on the light and laid the girl on the cushioned mat on the floor. "You did a good job, Alex." Scarlett said, turning her eyes up as she knelt on the floor beside their daughter. Quickly, she began to change her diaper, lifting the little dress up so that she could get to the diaper, before switching it with a clean one, she wiped her quickly and then closed it, before fixing the dress back down.

The girl rolled over when they were done and she began to push herself so that she could walk out, forgetting her tears already. The redhead stood up as well and walked over to A.J. in hopes of making sure he wasn't too troubled by the tears.

The male followed the female to the nursery, turning his back to the girl as she began changing their daughter. Yes, it was their daughter, but, he'd still give the two privacy. He'd eventually change a diaper or two, simply wouldn't look until then. "I did the best I could, she still wanted her mommy after everything." The male spoke, shrugging lightly, he'd just take it on the chin. Eventually she'd come around to him in that stage, just would take a bit. Everyone here got a bit of a head start on him, he was still trying to catch up.

A.J. gave Katie a quick smile as their daughter walked right past them, quickly running as soon as she got out of their line of sight; running right for grandma and grandpa for dinner. Leaning over, the male placed a light kiss on the girl's cheek before leading her out of the room silently. Bonnie's tears affected him, yes, just not in a sense of he was a failure or anything. He was new to the whole parenting, wouldn't be a master at something he's never done before.

Feeling his stomach growl, the male groaned softly, "Lets get something to eat before my stomach decides to eat itself," A.J. spoke, laughing softly as he placed his left hand against the female's lower back, leading her toward the kitchen.

Scarlett was even more guilt-ridden than usual, as she watched her old best friend trying to get back into the swing with her family, and into the swing of things with their daughter. She was already feeding herself, he'd already missed so much of her development. She wished that there could have been more between them, maybe she should have stayed. Things would have been hard for them, but at least he would have known Bonnie.

But with the way things were, there was more for all of them. She got the money for the sale of the condo, and half of the money from the sale of the house that her father had lived in with her step-mother and her children. She'd gotten her car, and she and Bonnie had the best possible medical attention. It had been good for them, and now they'd be able to get a good apartment, when she found one, Bonnie would finally have her father, and Scarlett could finally start school.

After dinner the young parents put their daughter to bed, and then they took leave to go down to the finished basement to watch T.V. and talk. Katie didn't even bother turning on the T.V. she just sat down on the couch and looked at Alex. "I'm sorry." She said.

A.J. plopped down on the couch, stomach full, groaning. Sitting back as the girl sat on his right, the male sitting closest to the left arm of the couch, giving just enough space for them to sit their old-fashioned way. Watching Katie's mom and stepdad walk past, "Good night," The male spoke softly, watching the two wave as they walked up the stairs to go their room. Part of him did feel like he was intruding, could've swore they were shooting him dirty looks at the table.

Turning his head to look at Katie, what was she apologizing for? She did nothing wrong. Alex shook his head a bit, "I do believe you should apologize, I mean, how could you sit on the couch with me and not sit in the spot you would always sit with me in?" A light grin passing over his lips, left hand patting the spot next to him before moving to the arm. A.J. felt bad when she had to sit next to him and turn her neck, rather then her just prop her legs over his lap and look straight at him.

"But seriously, what are you apologizing for? We already got our apologies out of the way, remember?" Sticking his tongue out at her for a moment, the male stretched his arms above his head before groaning into the back of the couch, head resting back. He hadn't ate like that in a while, big meal, family-sort atmosphere. It was new, given all the stuff that happened the past two years.

"Really, though, if you are apologizing about what I think you are, just stop. I am fine, we are fine. I know I missed a lot, but, I still have plenty of time to make up for lost time." A.J. spoke with a shrug, assuming that what she was getting at; him being out of their daughter's life for a year. "She's accepting me little by little, it will be alright. I'm not hurt by anything that happens, hell, I'm more scared then anything."

Katie smiled at Alex and shook her head. She still turned her body so her legs were over his, but she didn't move to the spot by the arm, she liked where she was at the moment. She was still close to him, she just didn't have anything at her back, a welcome relief after the long drive she'd had.

"I'm apologizing because you shouldn't have to be scared. With a daughter who is a year old, you should be just fine with playing with her, giving her a bath, and changing her. You should have a whole year of experience under your belt. But because I was too scared to stick around and deal with people putting a red letter on me. I let my parents convince me that I shouldn't tell you, that I should just go away and give the baby to someone who could raise her right. And then, when I decided I didn't want to give her up, I should have come back and told you. At least given you a little warning.." She felt terrible, like the scum of the Earth.

With a groan, the girl laid her head on the male's shoulder, half hiding her face, half just... hiding, that's all she was doing. She couldn't fool herself. Still, she thought that Bonnie was coming around nicely for the first day. That was a good thing. Things would work out.

With her eyes down, the young woman began to think of what the new life would be like with a father actually in the picture. Would he want visitation? She was sure he would. How often? She didn't know if he wanted for their daughter to stay with him during nights. He really didn't seem like he was ready for that. She'd give it to him, though. The second he asked.

"So, what now?" She asked him, biting her lip as she slowly lifted her head to look at him.

Well, depending on what Katie meant for 'what now', A.J. had an idea or two. What happens right now-now, well, he'd be making a few moves to see how she responds to tell him exactly what he wanted to know and so long as they are good, they'll be getting themselves into what got them a child in the first place. They were still kids, even if they were parents, not even a year into adulthood and they were parents? That didn't make them completely immune to what each other has to offer, surely does take a toll on the female with caring after a child, but, not take all her desires away.

If she meant what now as in him accepting the fact that he was a father, well, seemed best if they work toward their next step, no? Her and the baby eventually coming to live with him, seeing how they cope with the family live without outside help being there. Maybe marriage. A.J. didn't want her to feel tied down if they don't work out while being a 'family', he didn't want her to make her feel like she needed to stay with him because they had a kid. Wasn't to say that he wouldn't try his hardest in the matter, nor wasn't to say that it wasn't like she felt like that, either.

"Depending on what answer you are looking for, I may have an answer. . . in two different ways." The male spoke, shifting up a bit as the girl buried her face into his neck. "First answer, one that I think we should just take a bit of time to discuss a bit further later on," Pausing for a moment to move his left hand to rest on top of Katie's hand, trying to get her to look up at him a bit. "Get you and the baby ready to possibly. . . move in with me, just so we can be a family." Clearing his throat lightly, the male wasn't sure what she was all wanting to hear. Whether it be him accepting or declining his role.

"But, like I said, I think we should talk more about that later." Alex added, moving his left hand up to the girl's face, pulling her head from her attempted hiding spot. "For now, I think we should just enjoy the other's company. I surely know I missed you," The male spoke, giving the female a smile as his balled slightly under her chin, lifting her face to look at him.

"I will say, though," Alex spoke, pausing only to turn toward the girl a bit, "That you did a wonderful job raising Bonnie, especially if you did alone. . . must've been tough." A light frown formed on his lips, thumb moving up from under her chin to rub gently along her jawbone. Surely, he would've liked to know, but, it didn't mean he'd be a great father out of the gate. The man simply would've liked to be there for Katie, least let her fall back on someone while being a single mom. "You did good, Katie." Leaning forward to place a light kiss on the girl's forehead, pulling back to give her a smile.

Scarlett would have liked to have hidden from the world, she felt so much shame in keeping Bonnie from her father. It was almost as bad as she'd felt when she'd found out that she was pregnant. She certainly didn't want to be around people. But Alex was having none of that, and she would have been glad if she was in the mood to be.

His first answer, though, made her smile. Her and Bonnie move in with him? Them be a family? That would be amazing. She could just imagine what it would be like to wake up every morning so that she could make him and their daughter breakfast. He'd be there to play with Bonnie while she went to school, too. It seemed pretty perfect. But, she didn't say anything. She agreed that it should be discussed. So, she let him pull her from her hiding spot.

Offering him a small smile, she nodded and ran her hand up his arm. "I missed you, too." She told him, looking him in the eye after he'd lifted her chin. She smiled again and waited for it. But it didn't come.

Of course, being told she had raised their daughter so well was enough to make her forget about being disappointed for the kiss. She was glad that he approved of what she'd done with the girl. "Thank you." She said, smiling wider for him.

Just because he hadn't kissed her from a few moments ago didn't mean he wasn't going to at all. Simply needed to pace himself, A.J. didn't want to start seeing if she wanted to get intimate and then her mother, or stepfather, walk down the stairs and interrupt them. The man had a feeling they'd be moving awfully quick if she gave him a good response to his advancements; so, it was most likely that they'd be starting right where they were sitting. They were in the wide open, there was no hiding about it if someone was to come down.

"You're welcome," Alex replied, smiling a bit more at the wider smiler the female was giving him. Though, his smile did fade fairly quickly. His right arm sliding across the back of the couch, his left hand pulling her head toward him slightly as he leaned forward. His lips soon meeting Katie's, top lip over her bottom, his bottom lip sandwiching her bottom.

Alex was simply waiting for the girl's response to his kiss, whether it be her pushing into it a bit more then he was or just going causally about it. The two weren't ever the ones to make out with one another; they never had a chance, the time they came out about them both wanting a relationship - that turned sour quickly because of all the miscommunication. Wasn't hard for the male to imagine how all of that would've led to something more; foreplay or sex. One of the two would come out of them making out, possibly both from it.

Scarlett smiled and continued to look at him. When he leaned forward, the young woman felt anticipation starting to come over her again. She could tell that he was going to kiss her, and her blood ran warm with anticipation. When he did kiss her, the young woman groaned softly, melting into the kiss gratefully.

The last time she'd been kissed had been the weekend Bonnie had been conceived. So, she had really missed the affection. Slowly, the young woman wrapped her arms around the man's shoulders and angled herself slightly. She slid slightly forward so that she was nearly on his lap, and pressed herself a bit more into the kiss, taking it a bit further.

Her tongue slowly slid over the man's lips, looking to enter his mouth. She had always really enjoyed making out, and knew she would enjoy it with Alex. And she was finding quickly that she did. She liked it quite a bit.

And her response was exactly what he was hoping for. A.J lightly sat back some as the female slid herself forward at a slowed pace, sliding herself carefully to sit in his lap. Katie's tongue coming to press against his lips, the male only obliging her tongue by parting his lips, his own tongue coming to greeted her's, only before sliding past it.

Alex's hands dropped to move to Katie Scarlett's sides, helping ease the female to sit in his lap, sliding her the rest of the way while he flipped his legs up onto the couch. Hands dropping from her sides, lips pulling back from her's for a moment. His eyes still closed, lips just a few inches from Katie's, a light 'heh' passing through his lips. A sort of apology for momentarily stopping as he planted his hands into the couch, sliding himself toward the left arm of the couch.

Lips hungrily pressing back into her's, hands jolting back to her sides as he leaned himself backwards before resting into the stiff, hard arm of the couch. Fingers slipping to the bottom of her shirt, sliding his slightly cold hands up some of Katie's shirt, tongue wrestling around with her own.

It had been a while since the male had done this, wasn't nearly as long as her, but, it wouldn't be as frequent as Katie might make herself to believe. Julia didn't put out and she was his last girlfriend, so, his last time was the same as her's, sexually that is.

That short separation had made the young woman feel a bit anxious, wanting to kiss him forever. To finally be given attention, and affection, it was perfect to the girl that had missed kisses, had missed being held when she was sad, caressed when she was needy. She didn't want it to ever end.

She fell with him as she returned the kiss, her arms moving from around his shoulders, to either side of them so that she could hold herself up. She shuddered at the cold fingers moving up her body, under her shirt, and pressed herself back into him. It felt so right to have him touch her, even if so much time had passed between them, so many events that should have kept them apart, but there they were, sharing an intimate kiss and laying down on her parents' couch.

It almost felt like they were in high school again. Almost like they were just back from a date and making out on the couch while her parents slept upstairs. Of course, that was far from the case, but it was a nice feeling. She preferred that to the thought of them having been separated for two years.

The feeling that was being generated between this moment was something A.J. missed heavily, he longed for the chance to be able to feel the female's body heat. The past two years were lonely without his best friend. Oh, and how badly that feeling was growing, quite literally, between them. It wasn't at all hard for A.J. to tell that he was being aroused by the female on top of him.

Pulling his lips back from the kiss, the male's hands slowly sliding up the female's shirt, A.J. leaned up just a bit to peck his lips with her's. "Do. . . you have a blanket close by?" Alex asked in a whispered tone, "I want you to do. . . some moving, but, I don't want to have to move from here. Selfish enough as it is. . . " The male explained softly, a light, forced laugh passing through his lips. Wasn't hard for her to get the drift, hopefully.

"The blanket. . . would help cover what would be in the open if someone was to come down." Not that either of her parents would do that, it wasn't hard to get that vibe off of them at the dinner table. The looks he was shooting her as he knew it was getting close to her parents and their child's bedtime. The two weren't teens anymore, they had a daughter now. Part of the man knew they'd be very sporadic with this sort of event, needed to make the best of it when those times arose. "Thats if. . . you want to get to that part so soon. I don't want to rush you, Katie."

He was just making suggestions, A.J. was more then fine with laying back and continuing to make out; just one point or another, that hardened anatomy would begin to become more of a bother then a friendly note that he was ready whenever she was.

Katie groaned when he pulled away from her and sat up slightly. She looked at him, confused, until he told her what he was thinking. She stared at him, at his request. She even frowned as she thought about what he had to say.

It wasn't because she didn't want to, though the look on her face might have told him otherwise. She was actually just thinking. In the room they currently laid in, there were two blankets. One was Bonnie's favorite on-the-go blanket, the other was a big mink blanket that her step-father had bought while on tour in Korea. She figured it would be best to use the mink, but she couldn't remember where it was. She'd seen it earlier that day...

With a movement almost like a jump, the redhead climbed off of A.J.'s body, and moved toward the loveseat, sat down, and put her head between her knees. She probably looked like she was stopping herself from getting dizzy or passing out. In reality, she had her hand under the couch and was using it to feel the floor, looking to find the blanket.

"Ahah!" She said, grabbing the tiger pattern blanket and standing up. She shook it open and hurried over to the couch again. Wrapping the blanket around her body slightly, she stopped in front of Alex and grinned. Then, lifting her leg and sliding it over his body, she started to lower herself over him, going back to being the sexy girl she'd been that night two years ago.

"This is what you wanted?" She asked him with a smile, before leaning her head forward to brush her lips against his slowly, enticing him.

A.J. was definitely a bit shocked when the girl sprung from atop of him before moving to the couch, her head going between her legs. Was. . . it that bad of a request? Was it too soon? That was all too shocking to see Katie just jump from him after he asked for sexual intercourse, must've been his approach. He was out of the game! That meant he was out of practice, didn't know how to bring it up to her without sending her through a loop.

Brow cocking at the girl's triumphant 'Ahah!', a light shake of his head as the male noticed the blanket being pulled out from under the couch. There was his answer. A small laugh passed as the male settled in the couch a bit more, as Katie wrapped herself in the blanket while walking toward the couch again.

A light grin appeared on his lips as Katie ran her lips across his, enticing him more. "Part of the equation, yes, it was what I wanted." The male spoke, shifting up a bit, hands moving to her sides, only to yank her down to him. Pulling her to press her chest into his, lips pressing into Katie's. Tongue once again snaking into the female's mouth as his hands pushed up the girl's shirt. A.J. caused light separation between their bodies as his hands firmly ran over her chest, pressing roughly into her chest as he continued to push her shirt up.

Breaking off the kiss, the male only paused to pull her shirt off before tossing it back toward his feet, under the blanket. His feet working to kick off his shoes and socks, it would be unlikely for him to not spend the night with Katie. She probably wouldn't allow him to leave after sex, not at all.

Scarlett giggled at his answer, her eyes dancing with laughter. She fell against him with another laugh and pressed her lips with his, her mouth opening happily, hungrily for him. She loved the feeling of his lips against hers, his hands on her sides and body. She pressed her hips against his as she felt his arousal between them.

When he broke the kiss to take off her shirt, her own hands moved down for his shirt. She wanted to keep him close, feel his skin on her skin. So, she pushed it up and worked to get it off of him. She smiled when she felt him taking off his socks and shoes, and knew that his pants would come off soon, and she'd have him soon.

Her lips moved back to Alex's, her hands grasping onto the arm of the couch as she pressed her body to his and groaned at the sheer feeling. she didn't think of her parents in their room, knowing that normally they wouldn't leave their room until morning. Her mother was a sound sleeper, and wouldn't hear them. It would just be her step-father. She knew that he was a relatively light sleeper. That could be a problem. But, she wasn't thinking about that. Her hormones were on full and they wanted A.J.

The male's two shirts that he wore to make himself presentable were practically tore from his body, his button up not even being unbutton as Katie simply yanked off his long-sleeve undershirt. Her lips quickly pressing into A.J.'s, his bare chest pressing into the bra-only covered chest of the female's.

Alex moved his hands from her sides, sliding them down before roaming over to the lower portion of her back. Fingers intertwining with the girl's belt loops, pulling her whole body down more before his hands moved to grab her covered rear, squeezing firmly as his tongue wrestled Katie's.

At the very moment, A.J. wasn't at all worried about the girl's parents, that being pushed away when the girl began to entice him mere moments ago. One thing that lead to them both being shirtless, soon enough, clothe-less. The male's hands continued to grab and squeeze Katie's rear through her pants, only to slid back to the front of her waist. Hands moving to unbutton her button, he wasn't rushing - just advancing on with their actions.

Pulling his lips back from Katie's, his mouth moved to place a kiss on her jaw, only to pepper kisses down her jawbone before getting to her neck. Nipping was the first thing to greet her skin before his lips finally placed kisses down, his right and left hands finishing fiddling with her button and zipper after a couple seconds. His left moved to the girl's side, right moving between the now loose spacing between her legs. Fingers quickly pressing into the cloth that covered her core, index and middle fingers rubbing Katie through the fabric of her panties.

Back
Top Bottom