Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Lives (Relix&Jocelyn)

Katie grinned when she felt him cover her again. She had on her mind exactly what she wanted to happen, exactly how she wanted it to happen. And right then, she was happy to have his heat over her, keeping her warm and fully alert. Her every inch knew exactly where the male was. And she loved it.

She gasped when he started to show her what else he was good at. Her legs spread on their own, feeling his finger slide under her shorts, feeling him touching her closer to what she wanted. Then, suddenly, his hands slipped out. She groaned and closed her eyes in frustration. She laughed softly to herself and shook her head. He was going to pay for that.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and sighed, pressing her body against his. It was all innocently done. Well, she was pretending it was all innocently done. She turned her eyes to the T.V. and went back on the movie. She held her best friend tightly and every so often would 'adjust' and press her body against his, her chest brushing his collarbone, her hips pressing to his side or stomach.

At one point, she even leaned her head forward to press her lips against his ear. "I like you on top of me." She said in a sultry whisper, her hand moving slowly along the back of his neck.

For the most part, Alex had slipped asleep after Katie Scarlett wrapped her arms around him, turning herself to lay on her side somewhat. Her body pressed against his. It was relaxing, definitely eased him into a light nap. His fingers that danced against her stomach went flat against her, the occasional light twitch passing through his body causing his hand to clench light against Katie's stomach.

Alex stirred somewhat at the female's statement, a light laugh passing through his lips. Eyes barely opened, he was a bit tired and it wasn't helping that he felt so eased while laying on the girl. "Pervert. . . " The male mumbled lightly to her, shifting a bit against her as his eyes closed once again. A light 'mmm' moan passed through the male's closed lips, body moving in even closer, if that was at all possible, to the female. Fingers lightly beginning to tickle at her navel, occasionally circling her bellybutton.

"Tell me more, sweetie." The male spoke against her shoulder, pulling up his head to make sure he hadn't drooled on her shoulder. He couldn't help but drool when he was completely comfortable, pretty sure that was how everyone was.

Scarlett laughed to see that he was pretty much asleep. But he still was able to call her a pervert. She was working to make him squirm, to make him picture himself on top of her in another situation, where they were perfectly awake and conscious of what they were doing. And she was going to do that.

She smiled when he told her to tell him more and she nodded against his cheek. "You want to hear more?" She asked him, running her fingers along his neck again. "Well, you know when you kiss my cheek, or my neck? I really like the feeling of your lips on my skin." She whispered, letting her lips move along his. "And your fingers on me." She said. "I love being close to you, having you right against me. Almost like we are joined." She told him.

She almost couldn't wait to take her plan to the final level. To finally have him. It was going to be the finally part of their messed up relationship. And then it would be just a normal relationship. She was so excited for it.

Clearly, the female was just taunting him. Truth be told, the male was enjoying this sort of taunting, teasing, honesty - whatever it may be, from the girl. Alex shifted as she began to continue to tell him more, his head looking up to her neck, lips slowly beginning to place teasing kisses against her skin. Fingers slowly beginning to glide against her skin, Alex's lips slowly moved up the side of Katie's neck, progressing toward her ear.

Alex tenderly nipped at the very bottom of Katie's ear, flicking it just slightly with his tongue. "Is there anything else?" A.J. whispered ever-so quietly into her ear, lips moving to place a light kiss under her ear, against her jaw bone. Teasing. He wanted to show her what she could get, what she'll get in sometime. It wouldn't be immediately, but, in time she'd be feeling a lot more then what she was receiving now.

Alex pulled back after a few minutes of teasing the girl, head moving back to rest against her shoulder. Eyes closing completely, he just wanted a few more moments of sleep then he'd be all up for teasing her some more.

Scarlett smiled when he started to kiss her neck. And when his hand moved over her skin again. Exactly what she liked. She liked his lips and tongue on her ear, liked the way his words filtered through her ear and made her shudder. He had such an effect on her.

"There is so much I like about you. And what you do." She said as he laid back down on her. "And what you will do, or I will do." She told him with a sly smile. She could tell that he was falling asleep. And she didn't want to do anything to wake him up.

A.J.'s girlfriend managed to bring him down from the cloud Katie took him to real quick. Whether it had been a few minutes after he did, or even during the movie - Katie fell asleep, joining Alex who used the female like a pillow. The boy slept for, well, maybe a good hour. All he knew when he woke up that Katie was sleeping, his PS3 was back on the Netflix channel and his phone was going to be blown up with voice mails.

You sure she isn't there with you right fucking now!?
"Yes."
I swear to god, Alex, if she is-- Click.

Don't you fucking hang up on me, Alex! I did nothing to you!
"You didn't? You are throwing a piss fit about me turning my phone off and taking a nap. You are saying someone is here who isn't - was she in school? No. Is she here now? No. Good-bye."

And that was one of two conversations, the second being the final before he shut off his phone. Thirty-six voice mails, some angry, some crying, some monotoned threats. Forty-two texts; 'Hello?', 'Hey babe.', 'What is wrong?', 'ANSWER ME!'. It was incredible on how determined that woman was to find out if Katie was there, it wouldn't surprise him to see her sneaking around his house later on or trying to break in.

Kneeling at the end of the couch, A.J. held a light smile on his face - yet, it wasn't hard to see his eyes were telling a different story. The whole massive annoyance Julia had caused wasn't being held that far back. Placing his hand on Katie's side, the male shook his gently. "Katie Scarlett Hamilton." Alex spoke in a firm tone, "Time to go upstairs, you can sleep more on my bed. You just gotta wake up."

Katie hadn't even realized she was tired until she'd fallen asleep. Not one to fall asleep while watching anything, she actually managed a pretty deep sleep. So deep, in fact, that she didn't hear any of the phone calls, texts, or voice mails that were left on Alex's phone. So deep she didn't wake up as he actually talked to his girlfriend, or fought with her.

She before she'd fallen asleep, she'd thought that she had never been more comfortable. She couldn't even turn over because of Alex's weight on top of her, which was something she was so thankful for. That was usually the big problem when she slept, tossing and turning.

Feeling Alex shake her, Scarlett groaned and opened her eyes to slits. "Why can't you just carry me?" She asked him with a pout as her eyes slowly started to adjust. "I'm not that..." She stopped as she got a good look at him. "Heavy." She finished quietly, before sitting up. "What's wrong?"

They had always been so good at deciphering each other's moods, so when she saw the look in his eyes she knew that something had happened. And instantly, she wanted to make him better. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders when she was sitting up, putting herself right in front of him with her legs on either side of the kneeling male. "What happened?" She asked.

"I could carry you," A.J. replied softly, watching the girl shift with concern - arms wrapping around his neck. All his choices points to 'Its nothing, no big deal.', but, that never worked. Especially not with Katie, they just had some connection to one another.

Alex's hands moved to her sides, eyes staring down at her collarbone. The male just didn't want to talk about it right now, all that drama needed to soak in before he could speak about it. Looking back up at Katie, the male offered a smile, eyes still a bit weary. "You know what it is, why do you need to ask?" A.J. teased lightly, hands rubbing at her sides for a moment. "Though, I shall answer anyways."

"Seventy something combined text and voice mails, then tack on six phone arguments." Nodding lightly, a light shrug passing through his shoulders. "You surely know how to get under her skin, without even needing to be around her - just gotta be around me." The male spoke, laughing softly, hands moving down to the girl's thighs. Standing up, while holding Katie up from falling, Alex moved toward the stairs. "You were right, you aren't that heavy." A light snicker passing through the male's lips as he trekked up the stairs, slowly.

It didn't take long for them to reach his room, thankfully, it was the first door on the left after going up the stairs. His bed being right there if you took another left into his room. Tickling underneath her thighs, the male simply did so to loosen her grip on his neck. Tossing the female back onto his bed, "Clearly, you're not heavy because of your perfectly designed body." The male spoke, crawling up the bed as the female laid half on her stomach, half on her side from the throw. Bringing his hands to rest on the female's backside, A.J. squeezed her rear as he slowly crawled over Katie.

"Nicely shaped rear," The male began speak, hands sliding up to her sides, moving under her one side to mirror what he did to her backside to her chest. A.J. wanted to be a bit. . . hands on to wipe the thoughts of Julia and his arguing. "Perfectly round chest," A light grin passing over his lips as his hands moved to hold himself up above Julia, crotch pressing into her rear. "It is okay to tell me that you love the way my hands feel, Scarlett."

Scarlett watched him, and could tell that he didn't like talking about it, and maybe he wasn't ready to talk about it. She knew the subject, but she had no clue what had happened recently. That was why she asked, but she wasn't going to point that out. She just let him explain.

She winced when he told her, and grew even more concerned. It was almost stalker like behavior. She laughed with him, as her hand moved up into his hair slowly. "I am very skilled." She told him, going along with lightening the mood. "Girls hate me for some reason. Can't imagine why." She said, before giggling while he picked her up.

"Told you I wasn't heavy." She said, giggling as she leaned her head against his neck. When they got to his room, she giggled and squirmed at his tickle, then laughed when he threw her down. "Why thank you." She said, looking down her body at him. She had to agree that her body was pretty well sculpted.

She smiled when he started testing how she was shaped. She turned her head so that she was watching him as he pressed himself against her bottom. "I do love the way your hands feel on me." She told him. Her hips moved so that her own bottom pressed against his crotch a bit more. It seemed like as good a time as any for her plan.

"I wouldn't mind feeling them on more of me." She told him with a seductive smile.

"Is that so, Katie?" The male questioned softly, feeling the female's hips push back to press her bottom more into his crotch. Clearly urging him onto do a bit more then 'hands on'. His fogged mind knew what she wanted; hands, clothes off with some bed rocking and at this very moment, that whole idea seemed very appealing to a male who hadn't had any in a while. Surely, they weren't anywhere close to being 'legal' but that hadn't stopped any of their previous relationships over this past year - they were just moving way faster then they should, then again; if these two would've been dating since Freshman year, they would most likely fit the term 'humping like rabbits'.

A.J. pushed his hips against her's, giving her his own match of a push she gave. Left hand coming up off the bed, resting at her side before pushing up her tanktop in a deliberately slow manner as his palm ran gently across her skin.

Wasn't long before the male's lips were grinning, left hand slowly beginning to squeeze the breast he cupped. Squeezing through the fabric of her bra, hips slowly beginning to start a light dry-hump. It would most likely be as far as he went with her before he said they should stop, mainly because he'd be doing it for all the wrong reasons. . . not the reason of him actually wanting to do it with her. There was no lie that he didn't want to do this with her because of his feelings for her, just at the moment he was being pushed forward because of all the drama with Julia.

Slipping his hand under her bra, his fingers grabbing at Katie's bare chest. Torso bending down enough to move his face a bit closer to the female's, he wanted to hear the light moans she'd give out soon enough. A.J. wasn't sure on anything she did in sex, whether she was loud - he simply figured she'd have a beautiful, soft, sensual moan to add to her perfectly sculpted body.

Scarlett smiled and nodded, feeling his hips move against her bottom as he pushed against her. She had to bite her lip to stop from making anymore noise as she felt her plan beginning to take action. She could feel from the way his hands moved on her, and his hips moved, that he wanted her. They had fooled around slightly when they had gotten in the mood. But never, ever had it been this far.

As he slid her tank top up, she shivered a bit in anticipation. When his hand found her breast, she closed her eyes and arched her back so that her breast filled his hand even more. She groaned as he started the rhythm behind her. It had her nearly moaning in pleasure, just imagining him entering her. Using the motion of his hips while he was inside of her. It was going to be fantastic.

When his hand found it's way inside of her bra, taking hold of her bare breast, the young woman did moan, her eyes closing lightly. She let her hips move with his, let him feel how much she was enjoying the actions of the male. She let her own hand move up his arm to the back of his neck, letting her fingers slowly move over the skin and his hair as she moaned again.

Oh, there it was. . . and rightfully so, was it a pleasing sound for the male to hear. Responding well to it, as well, Alex's hands grabbing a bit firmer at her chest, pressing his hips into her a bit harder. "I want. . . you," The male spoke softly to the female, eyes paying full attention to the facial expression Katie had written on her face, the pure enjoyment of what they were doing. It was definitely the furtherest they've ever gone, they may joke about it but when it came down to it; neither wanted to be seen as a cheater.

This was all happening on the basis of the wrong reason; Julia and her control-freak nature. All of her chiding, criticizingly, blaming him about god knows what. It was all his body telling him that he should finally do something that she constantly blames him for, except. . . his brain knew it was wrong. Was still cheating, was still all for the wrong reasons - they both, Katie Scarlett and Alex, shared feelings for each other. They weren't mixed, it wasn't 'Oh, I like you as a friend but wouldn't mind dating you' sort of feelings. They wanted to date, just had the wrong time frames.

First thing to stop was his hips, the movement against Katie's rear came to a slow halt while his hand still teased the female's breast. Eventually his hand stopped, a sigh passing through his lips. "I-I'm sorry. . . Katie, I can't." A.J. spoke softly, hand slipping from under her bra to plant back into the bed, pushing himself to the side, off of her.

"It. . . is not that I don't want to do this, its just. . . for the wrong reasons right now - Julia pissed me off, you are there to always support me." Shaking his head lightly, the male placed his face into her back, arms wrapping around her torso. "I want it, I do but, I don't want it to be how it is now - I want it to come naturally, not because it is Julia pushing me into it."

The sudden stop had bothered Scarlett for only a minute, until he'd explained to her why he couldn't. She'd have liked to be upset about his wanting to stop, but she couldn't be. She understood. And she could wait, a little while.

That was what she'd done. She'd waited. The night went on like their usual night would have, lounging around, watching movies, and just having a good time joking around. They even went to bed like they usually did, him on the couch and her comfortable in his bed.

She could have been more comfortable though. And she planned to be. She planned to get him to join her in the bed. The big moment of her plan, when she would finally make him hers. Julia wouldn't give him what he, as a red blooded male, needed. But Scarlett was more than happy to do just that.

So, getting near midnight, Katie Scarlett slipped out of his bed and slipped from his room. That night she'd decided to go for a sexual feeling, and so she'd gone to bed in only her under garments. The female snuck down the steps, her pale skin being set off by the moonlight, and her teal lace bra with matching lace 'Jessica Boy Shorts'. Her hair was loose down her back, giving her the extra touch of celestial look.

Getting to the living room, the girl crept through the house until she stood by her best friend's head. "Alex.." She whispered, shaking him. "Alex." She said again, leaning over him, her lips to his ear. "Come on. Why not come up to your room with me?" She suggested. "It's cold and lonely up there."

Alex was grateful that Katie didn't freak out or grow agitated with his decision to stop; she wanted him, he wanted her, and they were so close to just tearing off their clothing and getting at it. A.J. was disappointed, while also being proud of himself, that he didn't go further - not like he was getting much action. Thankfully, the night continued like normal until around eleven.

A.J. and Katie normally would stay up late on Saturday, Friday was always the early night because of school - Saturday was the night they just were lazy and had the energy to stay up late. So, when eleven did come around and they said their good nights then went to their usual designated rooms; Katie got the bedroom, A.J. the living room downstairs, it was just basic falling asleep for the male. Something that took him away very quickly.

When the girl came down from the room, it hardly did anything to disturb his sleeping - her light shakes, statements doing enough to wake A.J. It was a bit incoherent to the male, only catching the 'come up to your room with me, it's cold' bits. There were often time when she stayed over that she crept down to wake him, or he crept up to slid into bed with her. A deep yawn passed through the male's lips, eyes half-lidded as he looked up in the darkness at Katie, nodding his head as he rolled over.

Standing up, Alex stretched his body out, groaning in the process before his arms moved to wrap around the girl's shoulders. Cheek resting against her head as he stood there still half-asleep, pulling her under garment covered body into his with a moan. "Why are you so warm, Katie?" The male mumbled out, his bare chest pressing into her back. It was rare for the male to ever wear anything side from boxers and shorts, or just boxers to bed - always a reason why he was cold through the night. The blanket he used wasn't very thick, didn't help keep himself warm that much.

Taking in a quick yawn, A.J. brought his head back from resting against Katie's, eyes opening half way before nudging her with his body to lead him back up the stairs. She needing to take the lead since she was more awake then he was at that very moment.

Katie was momentarily disappointed that she didn't get more of a response from Alex when he woke up. Then, she remembered what it was like for him waking up. She giggled softly and leaned against him as he pulled her back against his chest. She thought he felt a little warm. "Maybe it was from the activities of earlier." She suggested throatily.

She started up the stairs with him right behind her. She liked being held by him. And loved his body, so firm and amazing, pressed against hers. She couldn't believe how her body wanted to respond to his. With just the press of his body, almost naked like her own, her body heated up with want.

Once they got to his room, Scarlett got herself out of his arms and turned to face him, a small smile on her face. "Are you waking up a bit more?" She asked him, putting her hand on his chest lightly. "I wouldn't want you passing right out on me." She pouted playfully, as the moonlight filtered into the room.

Then, with quick hands, the redhead reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, letting it fall from her arms and onto the floor at her feet.

As soon as the male got to his room, the urge to just crawl into his bed and curl up to go to sleep quickly flooded him. He was waking up slowly, but, definitely wanted to go back to sleep since she decided to wake him to come and keep her warm.

It wasn't until he saw the fabric of the bra flash from a beam of moonlight did he really begin to wonder exactly why Katie brought him up here. A small yawn passed through his lips, his eyes running up from the bra that caught his attention on the way down. Attention taking in every drop the female had to offer him in the moonlight, his sexual desires responding well to her - body still begging to sleep.

The male was still in a fog, was he dreaming? It had to be, right? They were a bit heat from before, clearly it was just pent up sexual frustrations coming out at him through his dreams.

"What are you-" A yawn stifling his statement, his hand moving up to cover his mouth, shedding the yawn as much as he could. "Doing, Katie?" The male asked, tone still a bit sheepish as his eyes bounced up and down from her darkened face and the female's chest, the way she positioned herself made it to where the moonlight lit up her chest, down her flat stomach, showing her boy shorts then going back to darkness.

Scarlett smiled when he just stared at her, almost like she wasn't real. He probably was still half asleep. It was cute, really. She listened to him, yawning, and asking what she was doing. She wondered if she should tell him right out or just let him guess. Then, she decided that he was really to tired to be trusted to let him guess.

So, she took the steps back over to him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. It pressed her chest against his, and her whole being savored the feeling. She pressed her lips against his jaw and let them trail along up to this cheek.

"I am..." She stopped to kiss the corner of his lips. "showing you just how much I want you." She told him, pressing her whole body to his. "You said you wanted me." She reminded. "And you aren't upset about the same thing anymore. Now it can be for the right reason. For us. To prove that there is an us." She said, before pressing her lips to his fully.

Of course she didn't wake him to keep her warm through the night, Katie Scarlett had other things in mind for them to spend their evening. A.J. felt the girl's lips begin placing tender kisses along his jaw, trailing up his cheek before moving to the corner of his lips. Her bare chest pressing into his, it was all too. . . alluring, seducing. Her whispered statements explaining what she was doing as her body pressed completely into his.

The males quickly erecting anatomy was the only thing causing even the slightest hint of separation between them. Yes, the male surely wanted it as well - his brain being so tired was surely ready to give in, accept them as being something greater. Move on from Julia, begin something with Katie. . . thats what his body was telling him.

A.J.'s hands moved to the female's sides as she pushed her lips to fully kiss his own, eyes shutting while doing so. It was more then clear he wasn't going to reject her proposal - if she needed more evidence to him accepting then his anatomy being completely, and firmly, erect within a few moments. . . then there might be a 'small' problem. Since this was all her proposed idea, the male would allow her to lead the way in what she wanted - he was feeling much better from earlier, the whole Julia thing had gone and passed.

Scarlett could feel him responding to her words, let her know that he wanted exactly what she did. She continued to kiss him, her chest pressed to his while her stomach slowly brushed against his length, stimulating all of him that she could.

After a second, she pulled back and smiled at him slowly. With one hands slipping down his body, she watched him for any sign of hesitancy as her hand boldly slid down his body to his more intimate area. First it rested on his hip, her thumb caressing his pelvic bone slowly as she let her lips move over his neck and collarbone.

With delicate fingers, she lightly touched his length, brushing the tips of her fingers along him. It was a teasing, tantalizing touch before she pulled away and went to lay on his bed. "Join me?" She asked quietly as she reached up to pull him down to her, where she promptly started kissing him again, hoping to get a more enthusiastic response to the kiss.

Alex simply had no choice in the matter, immediately after her question she sat back up to tug him down to her - not that he would refused her question anyways. Upon begin pulled down, his lips were quickly assaulted with a barrage of kisses from the female only to have one pressed deeply on his lips. The male responded well to it, his head cocking to the side to allow his tongue to slip out of his mouth before attempting to penetrate the female's mouth.

A.J. only held the kiss for a few moments, his body laying over her's at the top of his bed. His mouth moved to place kisses against her neck, Katie's legs spread at his sides as he laid over top of her. The male's eyes closing as his kisses slowly began to move south on the female's body.

Over her collarbone to her chest, through the spacing between her chest to her stomach, over her navel to her pantie line. A.J. had sunk down the bed as his lips kissed along her torso, he was way more then awake now as his hands came up from the bed to move to the back of her boy shorts. Tugging at the back gently before beginning to slip them down her legs, eventually pulling them off of Katie's body.

Alex kept his eyes shut for the most part, not because he was afraid to look - the male liked working off memory, or in this case, building up memory. He's seen her body with his eyes several upon countless times, he knew what she looked like. . . simply wanted to get a feel for her with his tongue, with his lips. Placing his hands under her thighs, Alex spread her legs a bit as his head moved in between 'em. Tongue slowly beginning to extend out from his lips before brushing lightly against Katie's core, getting a small taste of her.

It was only a matter of time before A.J. got down to business, simply wanted to tease her reaction - occasionally letting his tongue drag up her slit, occasionally just prodding into her, along with the occasional lap at the top. He didn't go for her sensitive little nub just yet, that would come shortly enough.

Scarlett groaned softly when the male started to kiss her back just as passionately. Her mouth opened for him, and her tongue toughed his, caressed his. Then, he was kissing down her body, making her moan softly with passion. She let her head fall back to give him all the access to her that he could possibly want.

As he kissed down her body, she was completely at his whim. Her body surrendered itself to him as her hands fell on either side of her body. Her legs, though, remained around him, even as he slid down. She liked having him there, between her legs. She'd waited so long to have him there for her.

When he took off her boy shorts, she bit her lip, lifting her hips for him, then lifted her long legs to slide them out of the lace garment. Then, she let her legs fall back to the bed as he went back to pleasuring her. Or teasing her, more like it. But it still felt so good it had her moaning softly.

The moans were almost like a kitten's mew as he had her legs spread and his mouth found her core. Her eyes closed and her hands clutched the bedspread, her body jerking slightly with his little teases.

A.J.'s eyes would open after each little jerk reaction the female had to his light grazing of his tongue against her core, each causing him to simply pull back with a grin resting on his lips. Katie was already in a comfortable position, her head back against his pillows as her hands clutched his bedspread. The only thing left for her to really enjoy it was for Alex to stop teasing her and actually begin to please her core.

Bringing her left leg to his right shoulder, A.J. let go of it so it dropped against him. Her heel pressing into his back as his shoulder held up her left leg, right leg still being held up in the air. This was only to allow Alex to use his right hand to spread her core and allow his tongue to glide a bit deeper against her. Placing his lips against her, his eyes shut once more as his tongue moved past his lips to press into her core.

This time, though, it wasn't for teasing. Tongue lapping at her folds, positioned toward the top as he searched for her sensitive nub, simply give her a extra jolt of pleasure.

Sliding his lips down a bit further, his tongue moved away from her top, dragging down against her core to line up with her entrance. Tip of his tongue slowly beginning to press forward before darting back to his mouth, teasing her hole a bit before slowly beginning to move his tongue against her folds. The male wasn't quite an expert at such an act, but, he didn't mind taking the time out to learn - whether or not she offered what she wanted to feel, would help. Though, he wouldn't be taking very long on this, they still had their major goal to do before the night was over.

Katie felt him lifting her leg and couldn't help the smile that spread over her already slightly grinning lips. Her heart was pounding in her chest, making her whole body tingle and react even more to his actions. She was so much more sensitive from the blood rushing through her body.

The young woman's lips parted and a soft sigh and moan slid from her mouth at his actions, her back arching further. The feeling of his lips and tongue on her most intimate and private of places was an amazing thing, the knowledge that he wanted to please her like he did made everything in the past with the girlfriends and boyfriends, a distant haze. It was just them, A.J. and Scarlett. That was all that really mattered.

The young woman had one hand move from the bedspread, up, over her hip, and then down to his head. Her fingers brushed through his hair, before she applied a bit of pressure, silently asking him to go harder. Still, she was moaning in pleasure, licking her lips, as her body became more and more ready for when he would finally enter her.

A.J. took the subtle hint within stride, her hand that pushed down on his head as she brushed her fingers threw his hair was usually the sign to either quit, faster, or harder. Alex knew it would've been one of the last two simply because there was no way she'd be even moaning if she wanted him to quit.

Pulling his tongue back into his mouth, A.J. pulled his mouth back for a moment, simply take a quick breath of air and let his jaw get a slight bit of rest. The male knew it was going to hurt after this, but, he planned to see far into this action, hopefully to her finish. Pressing his lips back onto Katie's core, his tongue exiting his mouth once more. This time it didn't go straight to a lapping motion, A.J. pushed his tongue into the female's core, pressing his tongue as hard as he could into her core before dragging against her folds.

He wasn't quite sure how to give her what she was looking for without going slow while his tongue pushed against her, twisting and contorting inside of her folds to wiggle against her. Bringing her other leg to rest against his shoulder, the male's index fingers moved to the sides of her core, pulling her folds apart. Tongue maneuvering to her entrance, wiggling roughly against her hole before folding up to penetrating into her. His tongue continued to wiggle its way through the tight hole, unfolding to stretch the her width wise, lips pressing firmer into her core as he pushed as much of his tongue her could get into her core. Simply trying to spark something to push her closer to her climax, or even over into her climax.

The short break that Alex took allowed the girl to catch her breath and open her eyes to watch him. She had never been one to watch as a man pleasured her, but she liked the look of this guy between her leg as he pleasured her so well.As he took his time in catching his breath and relaxing his jaw, she wondered if he was done. If he was, she would be more than happy to return the favor. She actually couldn't wait to.

When his mouth found her again, the redhead moaned and felt her eyes slide closed. She definitely could have laid like that forever. Her hips lifted for him, her legs rested over his shoulders, and both hands found themselves on his head, in his hair. She gasped in slight surprise as she felt his tongue enter her, felt him moving his tongue against her. The girl moaned and shuddered under his ministrations.

It seemed like it was coming so soon, but the girl could feel her body tightening, like his tongue had found a string and as he whirled and wiggled his tongue against her, it brought her nerves taut and snapped her body to complete attention for him. She moaned and moved her hips slightly, her hands dropping from his head to grab the sheets, holding onto the feeling, maybe trying to hold off her climax.

It didn't work, and as her body released, her insides trembling from the pleasure, she moaned his name quietly.

Back
Top Bottom