Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Lives (Relix&Jocelyn)

Plopping down on the couch, A.J.'s facial expression couldn't fight back the saddening feelings of his best friend not showing up to school, which in turn meant that she wouldn't be at his house. The male had completely forgot about him telling her to skip school, normally, she never listened to something he had to say or even suggest.

It was exactly when Katie began speaking up did his attention jump to the female in the hall of his kitchen, did his facial expression immediately change. It went from a sadden boy who lost his puppy to a kid who found a dollar on the street.

Jumping up from the couch, the male quickly rushed toward Katie, smile wide on his face. Speechless, for the most part. Sprinting the short distance to the girl, the male's arms shot around the female's body. Pulling her close to him, ignoring the nachos she held out in her hand as he spun her around. Hugging her body to his, burying his face in her neck.

Laughing softly, the male set the female down, hands resting at her sides, smile wide across his lips. Shaking his head lightly, the male took a step back. "Wow, uh," The male spoke, he didn't quite know what to say. "I should have never doubted you, for that, I am sorry."

Scarlett felt almost bad for his sad look. She wondered if she should have sent him a text or something, instead of going for the surprise. But, when his face lit up, she thought that the whole day had been worth it. She loved his smile.

When he rushed her, she really wasn't expecting it. So, she barely had time to balance the nachos before he was spinning her around. It felt good in his arms. "Careful." She warned as she went around. "There is hot cheese behind your back." Still, she wrapped her arms around him and cuddled him back.

She smiled at him and leaned her body back to show him the snack. "You should be. Like I'd want to spend the weekend alone at home?" She asked, kissing his cheek. "Remember not to doubt me." She said with a soft laugh. "Now, how about a snack? I already set your PlayStation up with my Netflix, and hooked it up in here. We can bring it to your room later tonight." She suggested.

She didn't want to move from being so close to him, but she moved around him to the living room. "How was school? It seems like it's been years since Tuesday." It always felt like an eternity when they didn't get a chance to talk for a few days.

As Katie moved to walk past him, the male spun her just a bit before removing the heated cheese from her hands. A.J. wasn't hungry, figured he'd just sit it back in the microwave until he got hungry. "Unless you're hungry, this is going back to the microwave." The male quickly spoke as he moved into the kitchen, it was likely that she was hungry but she'd just have to wait until they had finished talking and what not.

A.J. wasted little time getting back to the front room, "School was school, boring, redundant. The usual drama." The male spoke with a shrug, his quick pace moving back to Katie within a few minutes of leaving to set the cheese back in the microwave. Moving his hands back to her sides, Alex pulled the girl toward the couch, plopping himself down near the end of the couch, pulling the girl to sit in the little spacing between him.

It was the usual spot they'd sit like when they were hanging out, her legs over his as she leaned her back against the arm of the chair. His arm around her shoulders as she leaned back, other hand resting on her thigh. "I don't really want a snack," A light grin passing over his lips, hand slipping down to the inner part of her thigh, "Unless you are offering something else." A.J. teased, a light perverted moment passing between them. Beep, be-eep, beep, beep, be-eep, beep.

Like clockwork, she must have some sort of radar. Pulling his thigh back, the male's eyes held locked with Katie's. "Don't worry, I plan to ignore that, so, what did you want to watch?" Eyes turning toward the blank television, shaking his head a bit, adjusting a bit against the couch to lean his body toward the arm. Resting his head against her shoulder, no T.V. for a little. "Miss me? 'Cause I surely missed you the past three days, you had me sad as hell today."

Scarlett frowned as he took the cheese away and didn't wait for her to say if she was hungry or not. It seemed like he was rushing for some reason. Suddenly she was eager for the night to begin. Eager for another kind of relationship to start.

When he pulled her with him, she took her usual pose, putting her legs over his and leaning back slightly. She smiled and settled against him, her mind going to what she could be offering. "I might be offering you something more delicious than nachos, if you're willing to try it." She teased back, looking down to see his beeping phone. She rolled her eyes and smiled. He was going to ignore it. Perfect.

"I missed you like crazy." She said, looking at him as best as she could, resting her chin on his head. "I'm sorry I made you sad. I just didn't want to cause you more problems with who's-ee-what's-ee." She didn't even want to say the nickname. "And besides, this way she can think that I'm not coming over." She offered with a smile.

"I'm not in any rush to watch anything." She told him, cuddling close to him. "Unless you are."

A.J. shook his head 'No' to her statement asking if he was rushing to watch something, no, no. The male didn't really want to watch anything, more so then sit-lay there with Katie, which would lead to an eventual nap that would pass the time. His eyes closed, simply enjoying the light silence between them - the overall feeling. It wasn't like this when he was with Julia, usually a nagging, dreadful feeling.

Opening his eyes, the male frowned lightly - he shouldn't do this, or lay like this. Leaning forward, A.J. placed his lips softly against her jaw. His hand sliding up to her stomach, fingers slowly curling around the fabric of her shirt. Pulling his head back for a few moments, the male's lips curling into a smile.

"You know," The male spoke, his hand rubbing her stomach a bit softly, he was curious to know what she meant what she said after class on Tuesday. It could be us. "What did you mean by," A.J. paused to tickle her stomach through her shirt a bit, " 'It could be us'?" Was she getting at what he thought she was getting at? He did put the little acronym for her on the paper.

Scarlett closed her eyes as she too enjoyed the comfortable silence. She loved laying so comfortably with him. It was the way it had always been, them laying together, just relaxing. No one really needed to say anything, they were so in sync that there was little that needed to be put into words sometimes.

"Hmm?" She asked at his question. She was still savoring the feeling of his lips against her jaw and his hand on her stomach. Her mind started to clear and she opened her eyes, giggling when he tickled her. "I meant just what I said. Do you expect that I could have been talking about it being us at the zoo?" She teased him lightly as she sat up slowly.

"I meant just what I did last year. That if you wanted it to be so, it could be us as the couple." She told him, smiling slightly. It was a serious subject, that they should talk about. They'd skirted around it so much, especially since he and Julia had gotten together.

"Right, right - us at the zoo," A.J. spoke in reply, pausing because the serious part of the issue was fading. Clearly, she was joking - there was no possible way for them to be together. This was discussed, why the male kept wrapping his head around the idea of them being together was incredible. "Yeah, you know," The male continued, his hand continuing to rub and tickle at the girl's stomach. "We'd be standing near the penguins, ogling the adorable little creatures," A.J. was speaking in quite the mocking tone of voice, it wasn't because he was wanting to do so - it was a joke to him, she couldn't have been serious, right?

"Then, we turn to look at one another and bam," His hand expressing the 'bam', grabbing and tickling a bit harder. "Your boyfriend comes up and ruins the moment." The mocking tone quickly turned to a light hint at depression. Hand patting the female's stomach a bit, a light sigh passing through his lips.

"I'd like to believe that, Katie," The male spoke, eyes turning up to look at her, "But, come on, its faith - isn't it?" Shrugging his shoulders a bit, "I have feelings, strong feelings, for you Scarlett. I just rather not go through all these feelings in reverse, when I decide to break up with Julia," A.J. shook his head a bit, leaning forward to place another kiss on the female's jaw.

"You and I both know you won't be single."

Scarlett sighed when he kissed her jaw. It felt nice, the bits of attention he was giving her. She wanted more of it. Planned to get more of it. But that could wait. It could wait until they had everything in order. Or at least until it was dark. Then they could figure it out afterward.

She shook her head when he told her it was faith. Her hands went up and cupped his chin when he he started talking so down. "Not this time." She told him quietly. "I have very strong feelings for you, and I have since we met. We are just running from each other, running around what should be." Leaning forward, she kissed his cheek softly.

"If you wanted to be with me, it wouldn't be hard. All you'd have to do is end things with your girlfriend. I don't have a boyfriend, I've waited this time."

Why did she have to tease him so badly? All this talk of them being together, her not having a boyfriend 'cause she was waiting for him. Why'd she have to be such a tease? Was she teasing him for how he teases? That is not fair, if it is that case.

Feeling the female's lips place a kiss on his cheek, A.J. dropped his left arm down a bit on the arm of the chair, holding the female up. Right hand letting go of the girl's shirt to move back down to her inner thigh, it was all a game of teasing - who was going to cave in first, right? So, Alex would just need to play along, play the puppet for her as she pulled the strings on the idea of them being together. Sitting up a bit, Alex leaned forward abruptly, placing his lips to press a kiss onto Katie's. Right hand quickly moving to rub up and down the inner portion of her thigh.

She wouldn't tell anyone about what happened, nor would he - this kiss was only to exist between the two of them. It had been something that burned in his body since they were together this past Tuesday, he never took the chance and kiss her when there had been plenty of opportunities. Pulling back from the short, semi-deep kiss, A.J. cocked a small grin.

"Stop teasing me. . . " The male whispered softly against her lips, hand slowly its rubbing pace - it was he that was doing the teasing, the boy was failing to realize she wasn't joking, she wasn't teasing; Katie Scarlett was serious.

Scarlett watched his face after she said that she was just waiting for him to decide to be with her. Nothing changed as far as she could see. She would have thought that he would be happy to hear that. Why wouldn't he just say that he wanted to be with her? She would even wait for the right time for him to break up with his girlfriend. But, there was no reaction.

Until his hand found itself on her inner thigh. He was leaning closer and she was waiting, expecting for him to pull back like usual. She gasped softly when he kissed her, her eyes closing instantly as she savored the feeling of his lips finally on hers. She let her hands stay on his chin, holding him there while she returned the kiss.

When he pulled back, she licked her lips and opened her eyes. His grin made her smile in return. She hoped he would say that he would be single soon so that they could be together. What he said made her smile vanish from her face. He still thought she was teasing?

"I'm not teasing you, Alex.." She said, taking the opportunity to lean her head further toward him, planting her lips against his in a deeper more passion-filled kiss. She kissed him for about a minute, before pulling back and offering him a small smile. "I've wanted to be with you since Freshman year." She said, leaning her head back slightly to get a full view of him.

Alex's grin faded when the female's smile didn't return after the passion-filled kiss she placed on his lips, her tone still serious, still true to sound sincere about the subject. A.J. wanted to believe it, but, he couldn't - every time he went to break up with his girlfriend to immediately jump to Katie Scarlett, she had a boyfriend. Who was to say this time wouldn't be the same? The male would need a great, great amount of proof to know she was serious about it, or else, it'd just be their usual banter.

Their usual flirting pushed just a little bit further with some kissing and his hand rubbing her inner thigh to attempt to excite her.

"I've wanted to be with you since Freshman year, too yet," A.J. paused to bring his hand to a stop toward the most inner part of her thigh, toward her womanhood. Thumb gently stroking against her thigh, "Like clock work," The male spoke, shaking his head a bit. "Every time I went to break up with my girlfriend, no less then an hour later, guess who had a boyfriend?"

His rhetorical question was simple, but, he felt no need for an answer. "I apologize that I'm reluctant, Katie," Yes, he was reluctant to just drop everything he had - good or bad with Julia - to possibly fall into the same situation as he had been prior. Him single, her dating. Both not being with one another. "Julia and I aren't a match, I know this - you know this. I want to be with you, I do," The male spoke, hand beginning to rub once more, "I just have a hard time believing what you are saying, not because you are a liar, simply because of our history."

Scarlett nodded. They had some history, an unlucky one. Their timing was always off. His hand so close to her core made her shudder with want. But she knew that it would have to wait. Wait until later that night. Could she explain and get him to believe her? Could she get him to agree that they should be together?

"I know that our record was never good." She said, leaning forward to kiss him as his hand started to rub on her thigh again. "But, you have to realize that I spend all this time watching you with one girl. I can't always just sit around watching that. And my hope vanishes. And there is always someone around that wants to be with me. It doesn't do much good when the one person I want is with someone else." She pointed out, leaning back again, and actually sliding down so that her bottom rested on the side of his leg and she was laying down slightly.

"All you'd have to do is tell me that you want to be with me. Then, there would be no chance of me having a boyfriend after you end things with Julia." She said, her blue eyes wide as she watched him.

She wondered if she would still have to go through with the other part of her plan to make him see, after that conversation. He probably never would think she was being serious if she didn't go through with it. And she wasn't dreading it. She wanted to be with him more than anything.

A light sigh passed through A.J.'s lips, he wanted to believe her. With all his heart, mind and soul - Alex wanted to believe. It just. . . seemed too good to be true. They sporadically started talking again, and she wants to be his girlfriend 'for serious' now? Come on, where is the punchline in that? Surely, the male didn't believe she was jealous of Julia, he just didn't know why it was all so sudden. Shaking his head a bit, the male's smile moved to his lips.

Leaning forward a bit, his eyes closed as he moved his lips to press into Katie's once more, soft, gentle kiss on her lips. Letting his linger against her's for a few moments before slowly beginning to pull away, his hand moving back down to her thigh - slowly creeping it down to between her legs. "I want to be with you, always have," A.J. whispered softly, his mouth moving down toward her ear. "You. . . just gotta give me a bit of time, okay?"

It wasn't something he wanted to tell her, he didn't want to force her to wait anymore, or any longer. She wanted to be with him as badly as he wanted to be with her. They just couldn't go from spending a weekend together to dating that Monday, he needed to ease Julia into the break-up; she would freak when she heard it. He needed to make it less harmful. . . for the both of them; Katie and Julia. "I don't want to make you wait too much longer, I just need some time - it would look strange for me to break up with Julia after our weekend together then we start becoming something." Ah, but, how it sounded so tempting - how it sound so much better then what he had now. "I just need time to think about it."

Convince himself it was the right thing, convince himself that it wasn't her just doing it because she was seeing if she needed to go find another boyfriend prospect. His hand continued to test their limits, slowly beginning to creep under the pair of shorts she had on, moving toward the core of the female. Beep, beep, be-eep, beep, be-eep, beep, beep. And like clockwork, A.J. let out a deep sigh, hand retracting from Katie's leg completely. "I should get that. . . "

Scarlett could almost feel Alex weakening, starting to believe her. It made her smile as he pressed his lips against her's. Her own arms moved up and wrapped around his shoulders, holding him tight to her body. She could feel his hand moving up slowly, feel him going to where she really wanted him to touch. She sighed softly as he pulled away.

"A little time?" She said, her own mind a bit fogged as she spread her legs slightly for him. She smiled when he told her he didn't want to make her wait too much longer, while his hand was moving up her leg. "Alright." She agreed when he explained. "I suppose I really don't need to hear more from her and her friends anyway." She said, being reasonable, until he said he needed time to 'think about it'. She didn't know if he meant think of how to break up with Julia, or think about if he really wanted her, but the words hurt.

She didn't let it show, of course. She was good at hiding her hurt. Nearly an expert. She just laid there, looking at his shoulder and rubbing her hands over his back while his hand slipped under her shorts. The sound of his phone made Katie jump slightly and look around for the device.

"It sounds angry." She commented with a soft laugh. She moved her legs off of his and stood up. "You get that, I'm going to go do something." She smiled sexily at him. "You could just not let her know I'm here." She offered, before walking out of the room, toward the bathroom.

Really, she didn't have anything she needed to do, but she didn't want to be around to hear him talking to his girlfriend. And she needed a minute to collect herself, and her composure. Tears stung the back of her eyes, and the feeling in her chest made it hard for her to breathe. In the bathroom, she leaned over the sink and took deep, steadying breaths as she waited for the feeling to pass.

Good one, A.J., completely destroy her. . . The male hesitantly reached toward his phone, eyes locked on the bathroom door. He knew his words hurt, he didn't mean for them to hurt. "Damnit," The male muttered to himself lightly, flipping open his phone. The loud, high-pitched screech piercing his ears, enough to need him to yank the phone from his ear. 'What in the fucking hell have you been doing, A.J.!? I texted you twenty times! Answer my texts!' A small sigh passed through his lips, shaking his head a bit, "Look, I gotta call you back later or even tomorrow - I have no money left at the house, and there is absolute nothing to eat. Bye." With that, the male quickly hung up, turning his phone off.

Alex was half-tempted to walk in on her, help console the hurt he put on her, but, he couldn't. It would only make things worse; the male needed to think about how he was going to break up with Julia and make it appear that it wasn't because of Katie, which it was; all his break-ups were caused from Katie. The male simply sighed again, pushing himself up from the couch to walk across the living room toward the television. Picking up the controller, the male quickly moved back to the couch.

Better time to just let all their conversations just die, go to watching some T.V. in an awkward silence before starting to talk randomly. It wasn't the way he wanted to start off the weekend, surely wouldn't let that effect him; they got over things like this fairly quickly, simply shrugged it off and moved on.

The male yawned softly as he continued to wait for Katie to leave the bathroom, he had selected their first movie; Despicable Me, was just waiting for the girl to get out of the bathroom before starting it. Didn't want to start it without her. The male sat in his same spot, giving Katie Scarlett the choice of sitting next to him again or sitting away from him - the male hoping against the later option, his confusion shouldn't effect their closeness, not at all. A light smile came to his lips as the bathroom door opened, "Figure we'll watch one movie downstairs then move up to my room, I'm sure she'll drive past several times." Nodding lightly, not even planning to name names for who he was referring to. "Sound good?"

'Get ahold of yourself Katie Scarlett Hamilton!' She yelled at herself in her mind. 'What would your namesake do at a time like this? She wouldn't cry over some casually spoke words. She'd take it as a challenge. Men want you, and he does too. Or he will. This is just a bump.' Scarlett took a breath and splashed a bit of water over her face.

She didn't hear any of Alex's phone conversation. And for that she was glad. Why would she want to hear what he had to say to his girlfriend? That was just stupid. No, she was fine just listening to her own thoughts. And they were loud enough. It was forever, it seemed, before she felt well enough to be a normal person, her normal self.

"Alright." She said when he spoke up about the movie. "Sounds fair to me." As she sat down beside him, in her usual spot, she laughed at a thought in her head. "She hasn't driven by already? I'm surprised." She said as she laid her legs over his lap and pressed her side against his.

She was back to being her normal self, smiling and relaxed beside him. "Did you want the nachos? Or would you like for me to make something else? What about dinner?" She asked curiously.

Alex breathed an inaudible sigh of relief when the girl sat back in her usual spot, legs over him like previously. Pressing the 'X' button on the controller, the male watched as the movie began to load all while shaking his head about having nachos or even dinner. "If you are hungry, go ahead, Katie - I can pause the movie and wait, I'm still a bit full from lunch." The male spoke, nodding lightly. Resting his hand down against her thigh once more, this time not going to the inner part, simply staying at the top.

A.J. wasn't sure if she had drove by or not, nor did he really care. The male was just happy Katie wasn't freaking over what he had to say. Shifting a bit, the male moved to lay back against her, waiting for her reply to know if she was hungry. He assumed she was, wasn't right for her to starve because he wasn't hungry.

Leaning his head against her shoulder, the male's chin cheek resting against her collarbone as his eyes stared across to the television, a soft yawn coming from his lips. There was a high chance of him falling asleep, couldn't help fight a small nap against the comfortable position he was in, oddly enough with the twisting he did.

Rubbing his hand over her thigh, the male shook her a bit as his head shifted against her shoulder. Lips pressing a kiss into her neck, "I'm sorry," The male spoke lowly against her skin, lips kissing her flesh once more, "I don't mean to be difficult." He just didn't want her to say that they could be together then it turn out them not be, talk about a potential kill to everything.

Katie smiled over at him and shook her head. "I'm fine." She told him, smiling innocently. "Your mother made me a really big breakfast before they left." She said, cuddling against him when he laid his head on her shoulder. She liked their time like that, just laying, or sitting, together, enjoying a bit of time to themselves, without his girlfriend getting in their business, or people giving them dirty looks.

"It's fine." She said, patting the hand he hand on her thigh. "I understand the hesitancy." She assured him, because she definitely did. Why, when their past always turned against them, would he want to throw off a good thing? She remembered when she'd been the one in the relationship, and they'd talked about some kind of a relationship. It had seemed pretty impossible for her to end her relationship when he would just get a girlfriend.

And he had gotten a girlfriend. She'd broken up with her boyfriend, and had spent plenty of time watching him and his girlfriend. Then, she'd gotten a boyfriend and he'd broken up with his girlfriend. Their love lives had never meshed. She hoped it changed.

A.J.'s eyes closed hesitantly, the male's feeble attempts to keep them open and focused on the television were of no use. His legs had already swung out from under Katie's to lay across the couch, his arm moving to rest his hand on her stomach once again.

He'd let out the occasional laugh at a funny part, otherwise, the male was struggling to stay awake from laying on the female. It was the usual thing if he had poor nights of sleep and the girl came over, girlfriends and boyfriends aside - at his house, or even her's, their relationship status was left at the door. They were best friends truly when they were alone.

Opening his eyes, Alex let out a small yawn, shaking his head against her shoulder to try to shake himself awake, hand slipping under the girl's shirt to push the fabric up from her stomach. Finger tips slowly tracing lines over her stomach, "Why are you so comfortable, Katie Scarlett? I mean," The male paused to turn his attention to her, "I'm not even laying on your chest and I'm falling asleep because you are so comfortable." A light laugh passing through his lips, though, his question was still a bit serious given his comical way of saying it. A.J. could fall asleep within minutes if she slept in his bed with him, allowing him to curl up with her and all that fun stuff.

Katie could tell that he was starting to fall asleep and she couldn't help the smile. She liked watching him sleep, the feel of him relaxing completely against her as he finally let himself go. It was sweet. And she thought he looked adorable when he slept, not that she would tell him that.

At his question, a ways into the movie, the redhead smiled and shrugged, bouncing his head with her shoulder. Her body had become taut when he started to trace lines on her stomach, it felt really good. She found him surprisingly comfortable as he slept on her. He was like a warm blanket, heavy like a good blanket should be. It was proof, she thought, that they were made for each other.

"That's easy." She said, bringing a hand up to trace over his cheek and nose. "I'm part pillow." She teased. She kissed the tip of his nose and relaxed again. "Imagine how much more comfortable I would be if you were laying on my chest." She prompted, smiling at him. "You are pretty comfortable yourself." She told him.

A.J. laughed softly, eyes closing once more, "Part-pillow, cute." The male mumbled softly, fingers still rolling their tips over her stomach gently. He had some sort of fascination with Katie in more ways then just sexually, something about her soft skin simply lured him into touching it every chance he got. Whether it be just his hand touching her bare shoulder, or something more deeper then his fingers rolling cross her stomach. Alex simply couldn't keep his hands off, not that that bothered Katie.

"Pfft, and you think that I don't imagine that sort of thing, Katie?" Shaking his head lightly, "Normally it is a lot more perverse then that," A light grin resting on his lips, he'd simply leave it at that - no more need to incriminate himself on having impure thoughts while alone, especially them being about Katie. "But, now that you mention it, I'm sure you have other nice, soft softs that I might enjoy."

Ah, yes, A.J. was always a pervert, but, Julia just had a tight, strict vice grip on that part of him. She didn't like it - to her, or to Katie. So, she tried cutting it out of him. It was very true that she was two different people in and out of school.

Scarlett smiled to herself, mostly because his eyes were closed. She liked the feeling of his finger moving over her stomach, or anywhere that he touched. She liked how he always had to touch her, how his fingers always found somewhere to brush over, or rub. She always thought that he had magic hands.

"Oh you imagine that, do you?" She asked, running her hand over his neck slowly. "I have imagined that as well." She said, poking his chin softly. She smiled happily and nodded against his forehead. "I can bet you would like my soft spots." She said.

Scarlett loved the way Alex joked, she loved messing around with him like that, and in fact she was just as perverted as he was at times. She didn't get how people would try to change them, when they were already such great people. That part of them was the funny part, especially Alex's perverse nature.

The male's head nodded to the female's 'Oh you imagine. . . ' statement, her second statement causing him to laugh lightly into her shoulder. "Clearly, it isn't often. Keyword being have, Katie." Shaking his head a bit, the male wouldn't go a day without some sort of arousal caused from thinking about Katie, all those times they sneaked around and slept in the same bed and how they could've led to so much more then just embarrassment from morning wood.

Pushing himself up a bit, his hand going flat against her stomach, creeping up to her rolled up shirt - teasing her again, "I don't go a day without thinking that, cutie." The male eyes opened after he pushed himself up enough to look down at her, shooting her a quick wink before leaning forward. Lips placing a small kiss on her cheek before laying back down against her shoulder. His fingers that crept up her body once again tickling against her flesh, this time just a little higher. His movements were teasing, going up just to about where her chest was, only to drop his fingers just below it, sliding them back down to where they started.

His eyes closed once more, only for them to roll back open. Looking up to Katie, the male nudged her a little. "I am the one always laying on the other, did you want to switch? I hate to abuse how comfortable you make me feel without letting you lay on me once in a while."

Katie laughed softly and snuggled against him. "Not often? I'm disappointed." She said with a smile pout. She listened to him as he said he didn't go a day without thinking it. She nodded her approval and smiled at his wink. She shivered slightly when he moved his fingers higher on her body. It was supposed to tickle, but it didn't. It just made her body snap to more of an attention.

"I'm fine." She told him, squirming a little. "Though.. Let's change positions slightly. Let me lay down just a bit." She told him as she let herself slide down under his body. She adjusted so that her head laid on the arm of the couch comfortably. She yawned softly and opened her arms for him to lay back with her.

"You make a pretty good blanket, you know that?" She half teased him, as she smiled. Her shirt was still rolled up, exposing her stomach and the curve of her hips just enough to appear relaxed and seductive.

Alex was more then happy to accommodate the female's request for a new position, one where she laid her head against the soft, cushy arm of the couch. A.J. loved that about the couch his mom usually picked out, they never had the firm, supporting arms - they always had the soft, pillow-like arms so you didn't have the need to use a pillow if you slept on the couch. A.J. wasted little time on resting himself back down against the female, her arms extended out to invite him back to lay on her.

"Thats not all I make good of," The male murmured lightly, his fingers continuing to idly dance around her upper torso, just under the female's chest. A light exhale passed through his lips, snuggling a bit more into the girl. "I am happy to be of service, Katie." Head turning up to look at her, a light grin coming to his lips.

"I can tell you something else I'm good at," A.J. chimed, placing a light kiss on her jaw, his middle finger pressing into the middle of her torso only to begin sliding down toward her core. Finger tip beginning to play with the waistband of her denim shorts. "But, then again," The male spoke, dipping his finger under the female's waistband - for once taking their flirting to bit of an extreme. "I can show you." A.J. continued to move his finger under her waistband, only quickly to retract it from under her denim shorts. "But, that won't happen for a while - I do have a girlfriend, mind you."

Ah, how his teasing didn't help the want he had to go forward with that.

Back
Top Bottom