Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(◕o◕)ɱ ε ε ρ(◕o◕) [Search for a semi lit -adv lit roleplay]

Status
Not open for further replies.

0The0Midget0

Super-Earth
ɱ ε ε ρ Search for a lit - adv lit one on one roleplay

• Why 'ello there. <3 Welcome to my request thread! I've taken a bit of a break from Blue Moon but now that I'm all settled into college and stuff I think I'm ready to come back. Need something else to do other then sleep and do my homework after all!

A list of my current roleplays can be found in the second post!

If you would like to see samples:

ANYTHING IN RED YOU SHOULD PROBABLY READ

You respect me and I'll respect you, simple as that.

If you no longer wish to roleplay with me, want me to change my post [because you've come to find you can't reply to it or I've left it at a weird spot], or you'll be away for some odd amount of time please tell me! I hate it when partners just up and drop a roleplay without telling me, nothing frustrates me more.
                                    -It not only makes me worry about you [I have terrible stuff happen to people around me all the time which is why this happens].
                                    -One of favorite partners on this site [ <3 you Relix ] is one of my favorites because he always tells me when he's no longer in the mood to continue a roleplay or when stuff happens and he just can't. That makes him awesome. Be awesome like him.

I don't care if you're semi-lit, lit, or even adv lit, if you can give me at least two paragraphs to work with I'll be happy. Any less then that and I find myself losing interest fast. If you can write more then that that would also make me extremely happy. At the same time make sure it's actual writing and not fluff, I don't care how much the button on your silk shirt gleamed in the morning sun as you were putting it on. I really don't. But do not ever give me a one liner. Ever.

I do love romance but I hate love at first sight.

Yaoi ((male x male )) pairings, yuri ((female x female, even female x futa or futa x futa )) pairings, and hetro(( female x male )) pairings are all ok with me. But for hetro I don't play guys unless we double. Please keep that in mind. Also I'm ok with playing multiple characters all I ask is that you do the same .

No mary-sues or gary-sues. There is no such thing as a perfect person so I don't like the thought of a perfect character. Also no overly emo characters either. It's fine if your parents died, but no need to say the entire world hates you and you feel the need to go lock yourself in your room to practice 'down the road, not across the street'.

Feel free to contact me outside the forums!
                                    AIM: GoddessMoonNight, MSN: Ayoko.Mitsuki@hotmail.com , or Yahoo [And Sykpe]: 0The0Midget.

I don't care if you use real pictures or anime pictures, or even if you don't use pictures at all. I'm more likely to copy what ever your decision is either way.

No one has perfect grammar or spelling, people mess up all the time. I'm not going to flip if you use a word the wrong way or accidentally misspell it, or even if your grammar is a little off. All I ask is that your spelling and grammar aren't terrible.

I don't mind group roleplays.

When it comes to the dom or sub roles I don't play dom, but I'm not entirely sub either. I'm a switch. I don't like the traditional meek sub role, I hate it actually and can't bring myself to play a character like that. So my characters generally have back bone and attitude.
                                    Next Up: The List

• The List

The list of things I like to roleplay, it will be updated from time to time. Also PLEASE NOTE that I'm not fond of playing canon characters. There is a 99% chance I will not play a canon character. You can ask me to see if I do it, but there is no guarantee that I'll say yes depending on the roleplay. If you message me in hopes that I will play one, I suggest you have a backup idea in mind or be open to AU/OC plots.

Feel free to mix ideas as well. Like for example a Naruto vampire roleplay, while the rating on Naruto is kinda low right now adding vampire to it does make it seem ten times more interesting. But that's just an example. <3

Also if you don't see it up here ask!

Currently Craving
                                    M/F
                                    But I'm still ok with doing yuri and yaoi.

Key
                                    The more means I want to play it. 5 is the max, keep that in mind. Any more then that and its a super want.
                                    If there's a then I might just have a plot. If it's not in the plot section that means it's being worked out in my brain. PM me if that's the case and your curious.
                                    means I'm not that far in the series.

Also please note, I only like to play humanoid characters if not humans themsevles.

The Basics
                                    Ideas/plots could be spawned from these

Superhero [I just made an Amazon character and watched Justice League War so...yeah]
                                    Alice in Wonderland - Based off of
                                    Angel vs Demon
                                    Arranged Marriage
                                    Fantasy
                                    High School
                                    Masquerade Ball
                                    Medieval
                                    Modern Fantasy
                                    Pirate
                                    Vampires
                                    Angel x Demon
                                    Demon x Demon
                                    Demon x Human
                                    Angel x Human
                                    Angel x Angel
                                    Goddess x Human
                                    God x Human
                                    Goddess x God
                                    Goddess x Goddess
                                    Goddess x Solider
                                    God x God
                                    Alien x Human
                                    Slave x Master - I'm not all that fond of slave x master pairings. You really need to WOW me with a plot.

Random Pairings

Boss x Employee
                                    Teacher x Student
                                    Teacher x Teacher
                                    Brother x Sister
                                    Sister x Sister
                                    Brother x Brother
                                    Puppet x Puppeteer
                                    Photographer x Model
                                    Cop/Detective x Thief/Murderer
                                    Cop/Detective x Mafia -insert position here-
                                    Doctor x Patient
                                    Super Hero x Super Villain
                                    Super Hero x Super Hero
                                    Assassin x Target
                                    Mother x Son - There's a reason there are no hearts beside this. Don't ask to do it because the answer will be no.
                                    Daughter x Father - Ehhhh....again, no thank you.
                                    Sister x Brothers Best Friend
                                    Sisters Best Friend x Brother

Anime. Manga. Books. Video Games

.hack
                                    Absolute Boyfriend
                                    Alice 19th
                                    Angelic Layer
                                    Black Cat
                                    BLEACH
                                    Case Closed
                                    Card Captor Sakura
                                    Chrono Crusade
                                    D.Gray Man
                                    Dark Hunter [You get virtual cookies if you know what this is]
                                    DC Universe based/Marvel Universe Based
                                    Digimon
                                    Dragon Ball Z
                                    Fairy Tail
                                    FullMetal Alchemist
                                    Harry Potter
                                    Heart no Kuni no Alice
                                    Host Club
                                    Inuyasha
                                    Kingdom Hearts
                                    Kuroshitsuji
                                    Loveless
                                    Madoka Magica [Haven't seen the movies]
                                    Naruto
                                    Pokemon
                                    Reborn
                                    Rurouni Kenshin
                                    Sailor Moon
                                    Shaman King
                                    SNK [I've only seen the anime]
                                    Spiral
                                    The World God Only Knows
                                    Tsubasa
                                    Young Justice
                                    Yu-Gi-Oh
                                    YuYu Hakusho

Next Up: The Plots

• Plots

All plot characters will have the names Red, Blue, Yellow, etc...Just for example purposes though.

Just because there is a plot for a certain show or pairing it does not mean we have to do it.

☐ PuppetxPuppeter. Herto and yaoi as far as the paring cravings go. Also the description of the puppet can [and will] change, just used this for the sake of writing the plot.

For his fifth birthday the young prince Red was given a puppet as a present from his grandmother, a so called 'loony' witch with unbelievable powers, or at least thats what everyone said. So when the strange gift was given to him everyone around the castle acted a bit cautious around it, afraid it might explode or do something...weird, after all, it looked as if it could jump up and move at any time. Every thing about the puppet seemed real; from it's snow white hair to her blood red eyes, even the so called skin felt real, as if it was flesh and not wood, warm, not cold, but everyone knew better, they knew that it was just a puppet and thats all it would ever be, everyone except the prince that is. He treated the puppet as if it was a real person, brushing its hair and changing its clothes daily, he even talked to it, whispering childish secrets in its ear, telling it things he would never tell a soul. He learned how to control the strings on its back, becoming something like a mini puppeteer so he could make it move and even act like it could talk. As the years went by he continued to talk to his friend, not noticing the odd things that seemed to be going on with it. Even though it was a puppet it to seemed to be growing at the same rate the prince did. Its hair grew longer, its body was a bit taller, it even started to form something of a small figure. Noticing this his father gave the doll back to his mother on Red's tenth birthday, saying the doll was unholy and not fit for a boy his age so without trying to change his decision the woman took the doll back, though she told Red she'd return the doll to him at some point in time but in a way he would at least expect it.

So he waited, and waited, and waited and by the time he turned fifteen had completely forgotten about the doll, but continued to be a puppeteer despite his fathers protest...But it is now five years later and the princes twentieth birthday is slowly approaching, he has found a woman to be a bride and has planned to marry on the day of his birthday. Unexpected, his grandmother arrives a few days early, arriving with a strange young person, asking Red to take care of the girlfor a little while, telling him that some how it would be worth his while. Redaccepts, not really sure what his grandmother means, taking the girl in, watching over her. As the days pass though he notices a few things about her, like her awkward eye and hair color, matching that of something he use to play with long ago...a puppet yes that was it! But there was no way possible that they could have been that very same puppet, after all puppets couldn't move on their own, it was impossible! But slowly he started believe that she was his puppet...She tells him things he told no one but the small wooden object that use to sit in his room, she showed him places that only he and the puppet knew about, but maybe it was all just a coincidence...But coincidence or not he finds himself falling in love with the girl, feeling as if she has a bond with him that he has with no one else. This wouldn't be such a problem if he wasn't getting married in a month, his soon to be wife already living with him, suspicious of him and the so called 'puppet girl', thinking that their having an affair. So if his small crush wasn't a problem he also has to worry about his wifes constant attempts to kill the girl, making sure she doesn't end up murdering his puppet friend..Oh the fun it'll be..

☐ Why Do I Love You?. Crappy title but I couldn't think of anything else >.> I got the idea from listening to Everybodys Fool by Evanescence <3 Can be yaoi, yuri, or hetro.

When Blue was born for one reason and one reason only; to kill people at his father whim. To be specific though he was born to kill another child, Red. The daughter of a wealthy company owner, Gray, his fathers partner. If Red was dead his father would be the one to take over the company seeing how Gray had no other children and wasn't planning to. So from the time he was old enough to read and comprehend his father started to train him to be the perfect assassin. He was trained to use a gun, outwit an opponent, and most of all to hate the person he was after. When he was 18 his father let him out into the world and finally go to a regular school to meet and get close his target.

Blue truly thought he was ready for the job, he had his target in mind and his goal set but there was one small problem; The more time he spent with her the more he found his heart skipping a beat and his words coming out all the wrong ways. He found himself getting red in the face and happy to see her. He wasn't quite sure what was going on with him but he couldn't focus on anything, only her. He managed to shake off the feeling after a little while but when ever he came around her it returned. He explained how he felt to his father and found that the man had a fit and when he asked someone at school the next day what these feelings were he was in love with the girl, or at least had a crush on her. At first he denied these feelings, he hated the girl, he was suppose to kill her for goodness sakes! Like it or not he doesn't have much time to figure out his emotions, with his father thinking he's taking to long he's sent some other assassins to take care of the girl. So now he has a decision to make; Kill the girl or keep her safe and alive until he makes up his mind to kill her himself or leave her alone.

☐ Betrayal . BLEACH. Crappy title but whatever, this is also an AU plot. Also needs to be slightly edited.

Aizen managed to do it, with the aid of his Espada had managed to take down the Gotei 13 and all of its captains 5 long years ago. Ichigo had been slain before hand despite his efforts and will to live, as soon as this took place getting rid of everyone else was easy. The Soul Society was captured and enslaved, and for the time being the human realm has been left alone. But this is going to change soon supposedly. The years that Aizen spared the earth were used to track down and hunt anyone that would stand up and oppose him. With that task almost completed he is readying his army to move in. With everything planned out he expects the take over to go smoothly as soon as the rest of the trouble makers are taken care of. What he hasn't planned for though is a betrayal from one of his own and a supposedly dead soul reaper that are going to try and stop him.

☐ Power Crazy . Yu-Gi-Oh! This plot is meant to have us play more then one character but it doesn't have to be that way. Things can be changed. And in this plot I am Red.

Red is a photographer who's been going around the world, taking pictures of what ever her client asks her to. During one specific trip that required an underwater dive off the coast of Italy. The first few days of the exploration wasn't that eventful, nothing was found, no buildings, no treasures, nothing. But on the seventh day they found something amazing. A temple, and more gold then a person could find in Ft. Knox. Despite these findings they were told not to touch anything, or take anything with them. Only notes and pictures were allowed to be taken. Groups were formed and once they were everyone split up. Red was able to go into a deeper part of the temple and took pictures of everything she found. For the most part it seemed to be a shrine to the gods and goddess of Greek myth, but it was still interesting. What she wasn't aware of though was that the text inscribed on the wall said that no light was ever to be shown in this place, if she did she probably wouldn't have turned the flash on her camera. A couple of hours later the group left and headed back to Domino City to publish their findings, bringing a curse along with them.Turns out two things happened after leaving that temple; 1. One of the explorers took five items out of the temple and sold them. 2. The pictures on the wall were of gods and goddesses, when exposed to light their souls were released out into the world, going into the items.

Aeolus the god of wind
                                    Hades the god of death ((darkness))
                                    Hephaestus the god of Fire
                                    Apollo the god of Light
                                    Gaia the goddess of Earth

Who ever would wear the items would be possessed by the gods themselves, wanting nothing more then to have a little fun, except for Hades and Apollo, they were a little more greedy then that. Instead of just having a little fun they wanted to be out into the world forever, and of course control it. So they started to take over human minds one by one, having them do their bidding. Stealing certain items that would enable them to get their old bodies, as well as all of their powers back. Gaia, concerned over the twos behavior went to see the Pharaoh ((or who ever decides to take the main lead character)) and asked for his help in bringing down the two crazed gods. She gave him,along with four other people(( all depends on who would feel like playing who )) a card that would allow them to bring down the power hungry gods among among other things. They were the five dragon cards (( Black Rose, Stardust, etc, etc )). So now its up to the group chosen by Gaia to bring down two crazed gods before they gain ultimate power.

☐ Pokemon. No title >.> Craving mxf for this.

In the Pokemon world there have been known to be many items and stones that hold mysterious powers and abilities. Evolutionary stones with unknown origin. Plates rumored to exist at the world's beginning. Orbs which can only be found with Pokemon as legendary as they are. But out of all of these there is no item to match the power of one particular orb.

The Orb of Beginnings.

An orb of pure legend this item was rumored to be around since the beginning of the Pokemon world. The legends goes that it was the orb that Arceus stored some of it's power into after creating the world. Once it was created and used it was forever hidden away. The Pokemon god knowing its power could be dangerous in the hands of the wrong people or even Pokemon with evil intentions. Even so, it was said that whom ever held the orb would gain "ultimate power" and those that found it would either grain this said power or be cursed. But it was just a rumor, a legend, and nothing more then that.

Or so it was thought to be.

Two trainers just so happened to stumble across the whereabouts of this orb. Within the depths of Mt.Coronet the orb remained for thousands of years, undisturbed, it's power dormant. But under some strange coincidence two people managed to stumble across the orb at the same time. Entering from different ways once the two saw the glorious thing of power at the same time. Seeing each other shortly after. And of course after that they made a mad dash for the thing. Grabbing it at the same time.

One would assume a couple things could have happened. One of the two girls would have
                                    gotten the orb, leaving the other with nothing. Or maybe the orb would have shattered due to its age. They would come to discover it was a fake. But instead something rather peculiar happened.

Once the orb was touched a bright light flashed inside of the room, the two females being thrown across the cave. Once the light had died down they would both discover that the orb was gone. The pedestal on which it had rested now empty, like nothing had ever been there. Both girls, a little disappointed at what had happened, attempted to leave the cave. Attempted being the key word there. As soon as they got a certain distance from one another something strange happened. They began to ache. For what they weren't quite sure. But their bodies did hurt, their hearts even. Wanting it to end, something told them to go back to the room in which the orb had been found and instead of doing the rebellious thing and denying this feeling they followed it.

Upon returning to the room, close to one another, the feeling stopped. Almost like it never existed. Assuming it had gone away the two went their separate ways without a word to one another, only to have it happen again, just worse this time around. One, being stubborn decided to try and get out of the cave without going back. The other on the other hand wasn't quite as rebellious. Instead she went, going back to the cave and following the way out the other had gone, coming to find the feeling had stopped. As they would come to find out the sickening, painful feeling they felt only occurred when they were apart from each other, getting worse the longer they remained apart. So they assumed it was the so called 'curse' placed upon the orb and, like it or not, agreed to stick with one another an attempt to find a way to get out of their situation.

Extra bit of information:
                                    - It's not exactly the curse, but the power of the jewel. To form a powerful 'bond' with the trainer and
                                    Pokemon, strengthening the Pokemon's power and the trainers love and care in the process. They
                                    will receive this side effect but now the two girl have a 'bond' of their own, much more direct then
                                    what was suppose to happen.

To make dirty:
                                    The 'feeling' that they feel would actually be arousal.

Nice to meet you...? .:. Incest. Brother x sister, sister x sister, brother x brother. Craving as brother x sister though.
                                    Imagine coming home one day to find a strange girl who looks like you tied to a chair in your living room, friends standing over her with a questioning stare, asking outrageous questions. Your freaking out, wondering who the hell she is and your dad is freaking out, telling your friends to let her go. Your dad and friends argue back and forth a bit before the man finally blurts out that the girl isn't a burglar or some kind of spy (your friends have very active imaginations) that the girl is your sister. Welcome to Blue's life when he first came home from a 'father and son time' camping trip.

For years Blue thought he was an only child. He knew he had a mother, but he had assumed the woman had just left him and his father not to long after he was born as he had never seen or heard of her. But a sister? He would have never imagined. At first he would come to resent the girl, the way she acted, her personality, the way she was spending so much time with his dad, the fact that she actually knew their mom but he would never get the chance to even meet her. But then over time he would come to actually like her, to enjoy her company and see her as a friend. Unfortunately he would come to like her a lot more then he should have for some one that was a blood relative. Even though he knows its wrong he can't help but to want her anyway. But does she feel the same way?

RE: (◕o◕)ɱ ε ε ρ(◕o◕) [Search for a roleplay]

Man I love your thread, I just wish I had a good rp idea so I could try something out with you. *free bump*

Either a modern Master X Slave, or a Pokemon RP would suffice.

I have a plot where my character is attacked by Team Rocket Grunts and your characters saves mine.

Already ahead of you.

xD

It unfortunately happens, ne? ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom