Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Robozu (Cerberus and YummyFruit)

Cerberus

Pulsar
Saturday, now there was a day that could never be ignored. A day where you didn't have people bickering at you and no work to do. Just laze about and enjoy the day as it slowly went by. Plus the fact that it had now become summer only made this Saturday even better.

In the Vao's darkened room the soft sounds of dog's feet were softly heard plotting on the floor before jumping into his master's bed and licking Vao on the face. "All right all right im up, gah!" He sighed and yawned and stretched before sitting up and throwing the blankets off of him and onto the bed. "All right Baz lets get you some food." He smiled and ran his hands over the husky's muzzle and pulled on his p.j pants and a white tee-shirt.

Slowly walking out of his room with shadow trailing behind him He walked into the kitchen and noticed his sister standing and making herself some breakfast "Morning you." He walked over to where he kept shadow's food dish and bag of food before he scooped up some of the food and set it down for him to eat. "There ya go eat up boy." He looked outside for a second watching the sun spread over the back yard. "Looks like today is going to be a good day." He smiled and thought about all that he was going to do.

Dawn hollered "Vao! Get down here and clean up after your dog! It went on the carpet again! And please! Don't leave your toy's outside!" Sometime's that boy drove me insane, never picking things up, he told me he'd take care of the dog but so far no good's come from it.

Vao nodded and got over to his chair and sat down at it. He looked at the pancakes and smiled. "Ya I slept well, How about you Mom?" He asked as he took the syrup and poured it over the waffles and began to eat it. He smiled then went back to eating the pancakes his Mother had made for them yesterday so they were now leftovers. He watched as Shadow moved under the table and sat by his master's feet.

He quickly finished the breakfast. and got away from the table and took his plate and washed it off in the sink. "well best get dressed for the day, what ya say Shadow?" Shadow just barked and got up following Vao, He smiled and hugged Shadow before heading out to his own room and starting to get dressed for the day. He watched His sister for a second before heading back up to his room. After some time Vao headed outside to do some of the garden work but noticed a strange metal thing laying face down on the side of the street. He walked over to it and and dragged it back up. It slowly came to life and looked at Vao. "Hya, You are the cause for waking me up? I am Robozou, Because of my long sleep the connection was difficult, By the way what are you called?" Vao looked at this robot fascinated. "My name is Vao."

"Vao, A good name, Thanks to Vao I was able to wake from a long sleep. Robozou will repay this kindness. Starting today Robozou will be Vao's best friend, it is willing to sacrifice its life for Vao."

When Vao walked back into with that toy I was more than a little suprised. I don't remember buying him any robot and there certainly wasn't any chance he could afford something like that by himself. Naturally i'm worried what if he was doing drugs or was part of a gang?! "Vao!? Where on Earth did you get that thing? I want the truth about it too. Are you a part of a gang? Did you steal it?"

Back
Top Bottom