Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Weekend 1 x 1 Search +minor updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
{Looking for some RP to keep me company. Long-term or short-term; I can be convinced to do either one.

{I play both male, female and futa.

{PM's get my attention faster, I don't really hang around my own thread.

{Show me yours, I'll show you mine..stories of course! We can make something happen.

{My (lovingly handcrafted for you) intros will be long. I try to mirror your posts, but I promise they won't be pansy 50-word, one-liner posts and I'm not afraid of beefy posts, either. :3 I love reading your stuff!

*Pic-spiration* Use them to get your creativity flowing, or make a plot out of them!

------------

Feeling like throwing some adultery in plot. I have a thing for arranged marriages gone wrong.

I have a "harem" type plot rolling around in my head. Would require us to play a couple different girls and a king/warlord/dude. Might be fun. Let me know if you're interested.

*Reeeaallly wanting to do a short term with a minotaur.

I'm craving magic and temples and necromancers and stuff with a side of unconventionality and humor.

*A dude with a chick stuck in his head. Siblings? Anyway, they need help from a mage, or other magic-user they can trust to separate their minds and getting her body back. Where's her body? It was stolen by a jealous, shape-shifting witch, duh.

-----------

Please PM me to work out details. :) I have lots of half-baked plots we can toss around!

-----------

I'm down for...

Arranged marriages combined with any of the below

Medieval/Fantasy

Warlord x mistress

man/woman x centaur

Evil Kings/Queens/Emperor/ess

A good, modern vampire plot with interesting characters that doesn't rely on "coven wars" or "lycan wars". No Twilight.

vampire x ghost

witch/shaman/mage/sorceress x warrior *

minotaur x priestess

slave who's not a slave x Mistress

Demons and possession and shit

Priestess x Demon

King/Queen x Demon

vampire x demon

Your idea!

Lost password/email to my old Rabbit Hole. Dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom