Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Christmas Wish (Peekaboo and Smoke)

"You can do whatever you'd like later...." Natalee looked up at him and smiled slightly, then looked back to his cock, parting her lips and taking the head inside, her tongue swirling across the head as she suckled on it slowly. "Mmmm...." Her voice echoed around his cock as she drooled all over it, one of her hands slowly moving to grasp at his balls, giving them a gentle squeeze.

He smiled. This night was going to be fantastic. He looked down and watched. She worked slowly and the anticipation was killing him. He layed his head back and looked at the ceiling. He rested his hands on the back of her head and ran his fingers through her hair. He wanted to grab her head and spear her with his rod but he resisted the temptation. As she gently squeezed his sack he shuddered a bit. "ah, ahhh.." His cock twitched a bit in her mouth

Natalee seemed pleased with the reaction she got from squeezing his balls, doing it again though a little harder this time. "Mmmm...." She murmured a sound around his cock, only enhancing what her lips and tongue were already doing. She was drooling all over the tip, sucking and slupring on it, moving her head a little further down to take more of him into her mouth, her eyes opening and slowly looking up at him.

As she squeezed his balls again he kind of shuddered and his hips lurched forwards and pushed his cock deeper into her mouth. This was insane, he warm soft tongue gently carressing his tool, her supple lips sliding down the shaft, and the worse was her hot breath warming and wetting the skin, and gently blowing his short pubs that had started to grow back from his last shave. This was too much, he wasn't ready.. He looked down at her as she looked up. "Im soo sorry, oh god, oh god.. This is what a premature ejaculation is.. Oh good.. Here it comes.." His cock shook and he looked around, he pulled out quickly wanting to cum into the trash can but he didn't pull out fast enough, and he blew his hot load all over her mouth and face. "Oh my god.. Im so sorry.. I didn't mean too.. Im just new at this.. Im sure it will be better next time.." He felt terrible, but couldn't help get turned on by her face covered in his fluid.

Natalee blinked as Alex pulled his cock from her mouth and seemed to try and turn away, but instead started to spurt a thick load of cum all over her face, some of it going into her mouth and onto her still exposed tongue. "Ah!" Natalee had been caught by surprise, but it was most certainly a pleasent surprise to her from the look on her face. "Ah....don't apologise, it tastes so good..." She licked her lips, swallowing the cum inside of her mouth and grinning up at him, cum still on her face and in her hair. "Ah, but you're still excited..." She grasped his still hard cock, squeezing it slightly.

He smiled. "Well then, Im glad you liked it. There will be more later I guess. " He touches her hand. "Im ready to move on.. " His adrenaline was pumpping and she was right. He was excited. His cock was hard as a rock. "Give me just a second." He stepped back slipping his cock out from her hand and he turned to his desk and grabbed a small rag and threw it to her. "Sorry bout the mess. I'll be right back, lay on the edge of the bed." He ran to the bath room where he cleaned himself up a bit and put on a condom. He took a few deep breathes and walked back into the room. He turns off the lights and makes his way to the bed. "are you ready Natalee?"

Back
Top Bottom