Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Rescue (Duchess and Cherub)

"Oh god, celest.." he said, both touched by her wanting to make him happy, and horrified at the naked, curled up, bleeding form she was in. "First thing's first, get you fixed." He turned on the showerhead and picked her up in a bucket carry. He stepped into the shower with his clothes still on, needing to find out how bad the damage was. He held her towards the warm water, washing the blood away and showing the wound. It wasn't as bad as he'd thought, just a little gash along her head. He set her down on the shower floor and stepped out, dripping water as he searched through his medicine cabinet to search for alcohol and thin bandages. He returned, pouring a bit of alcohol onto the small bandage. He turned the water off and dried her hair with a towel hanging next to the rack. He pushed the hair away and quickly stuck the bandage on, knowing it'd hurt her a bit. "There." he said when it was all done. "I'm sorry it stung, but you should be fine now." he told her.

She was in her Neko form by the time he came back to the shower, her ears down and her head down aswell looking pitiful almost. Hissing dangerously when he applied the alcohol to the wound she breathed softly feeling the bandage on her head. Opening her blue eyes she looked up at him and pulled her legs to her chest lightly trying to hide herself. " I'm sorry again.." she said lightly and placed her forehead to her arm trying to get rid of the dizziness.

He smiled and shook his head. "Hey," he said leaning down so he could look right into her eyes, his soft green ones crinkling at the corners, "don't be. You slipped and fell. It happens." he got up, offering his hand out to her. "Besides, it was just a chance for me to show you how wonderful I am." he told her with a wink, something he normally didn't do.

Reached out and took his hand before smiling lightly as she tried to step out but the dizzyness hadn't yet gone away so she stumbled again and fell into him blinking lightly she looked up at him and smiled sheepishly " Still a bit dizzy.." she said lightly and tried to stand on her feet lucky that her long blue hair covered her breasts easily.

The feel of her wet, naked body on him was almost too much to stand with. He felt himself catch his breath in his throat, looking down at her with a mixture of longing, love, and a want to provide for her. "Oh, it's ok." he said, snapping out of his little trance as she told him she felt dizzy. "I can carry you again if you'd like, or you can just sit down for a bit."

Nodded and looked around " I just need something to eat and sleep" she said and sat down on the toilet grabbing the bag and started to put on the garments slowly but easily to wheres he didn't look totally naked now.

He nodded, dashing out to the kitchen, grabbing a few pieces of fruit he had picked up while she had been asleep in his bag. He ran out to his bedroom and laid the apples, oranges, bannanas and pomegranate seeds down. "Take your pick!" he said with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom