Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Rescue (Duchess and Cherub)

Smiled and looked down to her clothes and frowning slightly " I well...don't think I can go out like this..ya know..?" she said and thought about it before grinning " I can't go out naked but I can be your cat, you just have to hide me." she said and tilted her head slightly.

He nodded. "That can work, you just have to find a way to try on the clothes and things." he said to her. "What do you need exactly?"

Looked at him and smiled " it has been a while since I wore clothes so I'm not sure on my sizes, I would think maybe two simple t-shirts a pair of pants or shorts, panties and a bra untill I can find myself a job." she said to him and tilted her head " I will pay you back for it all"

He shrugged. "I can pay for it, you seem to be a good luck charm anyways, might as well pay you back for it." he told her smiling. He wondered what kind of bra and panties she would get, then shook his head visibly, shaking that thought out.

:smiled at him and nodded " if that is what you want...don't call me a good luck charm just because one thing has happened because you did it" she said to him and grinned softly before running her fingers through her hair and breathing lightly while she sat there.. " why don't you go and get yourself something to eat first?" she told him and smiled warmly.

He nodded and said, "I'll just go out and grab a quick bite to eat." he said smiling before grabbing a jacket a heading out to a little cafe that was down a couple blocks. He felt so proud to have money in the bank and his stride felt a little more chipper. He walked in and sat down, getting a few things to eat.

Smiled at how happy he was. She decided to get up and grab a quick shower before they left washing all the nasty stuff out of her ear and tail fur aswell as her hair and body.

Sean came home with a full belly and happy mood. "Celest?" he called out as he tossed his stuff on the couch. He heard a hissing noise coming from another room and moved towards the bathroom. He realized she was taking a shower. His immediate reaction was to strip down and hop on in with her, but, for whatever reason, he thought that would be a mistake. Go figure. Instead he sighed, grabbed a book and layed down on his bed, turning onto his side so his back was facing the bathroom. He began ro finger through the pages.

Finished when he layed ont he bed and wrapped a towel around her body to dry herself off as much as she could before shifting to her smaller cat size and running out hopping on the bed to start cleaning herself and grooming out her fur at least. She looked tons better now her fur was soft looking and had a nice shine to it.

Hearing the pitter patter of paws, he turned to find a clean, healthy looking cat. "Well you certainly clean up nice." he said smiling at her. "Ready to go?" he sat up, setting his book to the side.

Looked at him and sat infront of him all fluffed out " yep" she said lighty and walked over closer to him, her tail waving lightl behind her while she yawned softly and pawed at his face waiting for him to pick her up and take her shopping.

He picked up his backpack from the corner and opened it up for her. "I should be able to carry you around in this." he said. "You can see things through the mesh in the side and then tell me what to grab for you to try on." he told her. He placed her delicately inside and slung it over his shoulder, heading out to the mall.

When they got there, he leaned his head over his shoulder. "Where to first? What do you wanna get?" he asked her.

Looking through the mesh on both sides she made sure not to move around to much just in case someone happened to be focusing on the backpack it self. She moved up to the top and opened the zipper up slightly just enough to poke her mouth out "somewhere I can find a bra and panties first" she said to him softly and ducked down into the bag. She then thought about something and had to giggle, what was he going to look like carting bra's and underwear around in the store and going into a dressing room no doubt of what people were going to say about him. She would put them in their place real quick once she was able to.

He had guessed she would need those things first, but his mind had already come to the same conclusion of what he would have to do. He walked into victoria's secret and began looking around at all the different items. "I have no idea what you want or need." he whispered looking from tiny g-strings to big granny panties. He just wanted to get this overwith.

Smiled and looked through the mesh and talked to him quietly " Normal panties nothing to fancy or expensive" she looked at some pretty white ones," I only need like 4 pairs" she said to him while looking at the more modest pair of underwear.

He nodded, knowing he must look odd, whispering to himself and nodding in the underwear section of victoria's secret. He grabbed a few basic panties and, feeling bold, a few plain bras. He ran into the dressing rooms, dodging a few people, hoping he wouldn't be seen. He locked the door and set the bag on the ground.

Held onto what ever she could and sighed when he set her down. Climbing out of the bag she looked around then up at him while shifting back to her normal form minus the ears and tail. She reached out and took the panties before trying them on and smiling " oh wow they fit!" she said and took a bra and tried it on frowning at the size that was to big for her" think you can get me a size smaller?"

He looked away, trying not to stare at her. "Y..yeah sure, be right back." he ducked out of the room and moved quickly over to the nearest rack of bras, he grabbed a couple of smaller sized ones, not looking, and ran back to the room unseen. "Here." he said tossing them at her and avoiding her body.

Blinked and fumbled witht he bras while frowning. She pushed him out of the dressing room and glared lightly " if your goingt o be like that then stay out here" she snapped and closed the door lightly while trying ont he smaller sizes. Thank fully everything fit and she started to gather the things she wanted up. Two bras and a couple pairs of underwear. Setting them near the bag she shifted back and climbed in the back pack " alright I'm ready"

He nodded, glad to be done with it all. He picked up the underwear and then it hit him. He had to buy it. His eyes widened and he blushed as this realization hit him. He grit his teeth, biting his cheek on accident. He jumped up and cursed at his action before hurredly making his way towards the cashier. "Before you ask it's for my girlfriend so don't give me any weird looks ok?" he said rather quickly, still blushing a bit. The cashier looked at him with a raised eyebrow. She shrugged and lazily checked the items, accepting the cash thrust out to her.
"Keep the change." He said before dashing out of the store.

He slowed down once they were out of sight of the place. "I'm glad thats over with." he muttered to his backpack, recieving the strange glances of those around him and whispers of, 'He's talking to his backpack?'

"Anywhere else you need to go?" he asked his backpack.

Sighed lightly and looked around some where I can get a simple outfit that I can wear right now cause you look silly talking to your backack" she said to him and laughed lightly before yawning slowly.

He nodded and heard her yawn. Deciding he would make things easier on her, he entered the nearest major store. He went to the women's section, and, trying to remember what her basic body figure looked like, picked multiple items of dresses, pants, shirts, and blouses out for her. He let her rest in his pack as he took the larger than needed pile of clothing up front and paid for it. Smiling as he left, he began to head towards his house.

As he reached it, he wondered if Celest had fallen asleep entirely or was still just resting. He set the backpack on the bed, unzipping it as he laid all the clothes out on the bed, floor, and closet.

There she was snoozing away in the back pack when she didn't feel movement she opened her eyes and climbed out of the back pack taking the bag of undergarments and dragging them towards the bathroom so she could change into them. Closing the door she shifted again and staggered lightly having to catch herself on the sink but slipped and fell to the floor after hitting her head on the corner. She wasn't supposed to shift so much in one day and it made her dizzy and somewhat faint.

Liam heard the clatter from the bathroom. He rushed in to find her lying on the ground. "Celest! What the hell happened?" he asked her while falling to his knees, resting her head in his lap and stroking her hair and face, "You all right?"

Whimpered lightly when he moved her and he could tell she was bleeding slightly from the blood that was now on his hands and the tickle that went down the side of her head to her cheek " i'm........sorry.....clothes...i...put ...on" she was mumbling barely. Moving herself up into a ball she tried to cover herself . " to....make you..........happy"swallowing lightly she felt like her head was going to explode from the throbbing pain that was shooting through her small body making her whimper a little louder.

Back
Top Bottom