Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Rescue (Duchess and Cherub)

Cherub657

Planetoid
Sean kicked a can down the alley way as the rain fell down on his head. "Fuck." he said as the can skitted down the pavement. "Fuck." he repeated louder as he kicked it again. "Fuck!" he yelled and punted the can as hard as he could. "It's not that hard to give somebody a job." he muttered as he turned the corner, walking down the street he took to get to his home. This was his 9th interview, and his 9th failure. He hadn't had any luck since he graduated college. "I'm running out of money and I can't get a fucking break!" he said as he hunched his shoulders to protect him from the cold rain.

He turned another corner and heard a few rattles in another alley way. His eyes moved towards the direction of the noise. He saw a dog biting at and snarling at a small kitten on the ground, wet and pathetic looking, it was obvious that the kitten was in no position to defend itself. Without hesitating, he ran over to the kitten. "Hey! Hey! Mutt! Get outta here!" he said and made motions to make himself seem larger to the dog. It wasn't too hard to make the dog scurry away. "Git outta here." he yelled after it before kneeling down next to the hurt kitten. "Let's get you warm and safe." he said before picking the limp form up in his arms and running on home.

As soon as he got home, he dried the kitten off, setting her on the couch he had, making sure she was balanced carefully on the best pillow. He looked through the kitchen for something to give her to eat. All he found was his last loaf of bread, which was barely even a loaf. He sighed, knowing what he had to do. He broke it up into little pieces and carried it back to the feline. He layed it in front of her, making sure she would eat it. "At least one of us can feel a bit better, eh?" he said before leaning his head against the couch arm and closing his eyes. "At least one of us can.." he muttered before he drifted off into sleep.

While resting on the pillow she watched him almost wisely like with her abnormal icy blue eyes. He probably didn't notice the blue markings around her head and neck and that she didn't look like a normal cat. She watched him bring the bread closer and set it infront of her. She sniffed it and looked at him while he drifted to sleep. She would smile if she could but she just merely grew in size to a small panther like size and jumped quietly from the couch and came up close to him. Staring at him she opened her mouth and grasped at the back of his shirt and started to drag him with unseen strenght towards the bed.

Pulling him on the bed she started to remove his boots and other garments while leaving him in shit and pants, she watched him for a moment before jumping up on the bed with him and did notice just how cold it was in the appartment. So she layed down next to him to keep him warm while laying her head on his neck she drifted to sleep and shifted to her neko form which was now naked in all her sheer glory but she still was very warm.

Sean slowly opened his eyes, he stretched his neck, enjoying the warm sunlight that was drifting in from his bedroom windows. He smiled and looked around, feeling like something was off. His eyes narrowed as he realized that he was in his bed. "But wait, I fell asleep on.." he thought to himself. He shot up quickly, overreacting to the realization that he had been moved. He felt something slide from his body and fall on the bed. "Huh?" he muttered as he turned around. He saw feet and legs, and thighs, and...."Oh my god." he said as he backed away slowly. On his bed was a naked girl, only she wasn't a girl, she had cat ears and a tail, and what looked like strange markings on her body. She was drop-dead-gorgeous. He backed away till his back was on the wall. "Wh...who...who are you?" he asked her, before realizing she was still asleep. He cleared his throat loudly till she woke up and repeated the question. "Uh...miss, who are you and why are you naked in my bed?" he asked her politely, though in his head, he wasn't complaining one single bit. In fact, his inner self was doing a little dance of happiness.

Did wake with a snap of her eyes. Looking around with a different sight she sat up letting her hair fall around her making her look down at her self examining her hand and touching her arms as if they were new...turning her head around and looking at him with those oh so beautiful eyes she stared for a moment before realizing that she had shifted back to her neko form. A rather huge smile came to her face before she jumped from the bed at abnormal speed and wrapped her arms around his neck and hugging him " oh!! I'm not in that cat form anymore!! Thank god!" she said rather loudly and smiled at him totally forgetting she was naked having not gone with clothes " do you have any Idea what it is like being trapped in a cat's body? Oh of course you don't! But its the best feeling to be free of it! Oh thank you!" she said to him and licked his cheek before she stopped herself and giggled " sorry force of habit," my name is Celestria but I like to go by celest. I have to thank you fro saving me from that dog last night.. he was rather scary in a small cats body" she said and gave him a rather warm smile.

Sean was still backed against the wall, his eyes wide in an almost comical way. "Right." he said curtly. "No problem, least I could do for somebody in need I guess." he said, slowly calming down. "Uh..." his eyes moved down to her naked form, alluring and almost hypnotizing. "Uhh.." it took him more than a moment to break his gaze. "Uh!" he exclaimed looking up at her. "Clothes!" he clapped his hands as he said this. "Clothes, you need, do you.." he let his hands fall, took a breath, and started over. "Would you like me to bring you some clothes to wear so you won't have to be naked? And, can I bring you anything else? I don't really have any food, or milk, or fish." he said slowly. "But I have water. At least till they shut that off." he muttered disheartedly.

Looked at him then down to her form and covered her chest and snatch with her arms and hands " I'm sorry I have been stuck in a cat body for two years..havn't had need for clothes..but if it bothers you I will wear clothes if you have any?" she asked him and tilted her head cutely while she sat there on her knees looking at him and smiling. He was cute and was trying to be modest about what she was, maybe he would be the one...the one that she had heard many talk about.

He suppressed the temptation to tell her it's ok, but he tried to be a gentleman. "Yeah, if you want clothes, the closet back there is full of my clothes, they're hanging up, so just grab whatever you want. I would offer to take you shopping for clothes that fit you, but I'm.." he hesitated, feeling a bit embarrassed about this, "kinda broke." He coughed, trying to break the non-existant silence. "I haven't been able to get a job, in fact, I rescued you right after I failed another interview."

Looked for the closet and spotted it so she stood up giving him a great view of her ass while she pranced over all happy like. She didn't seem to own a thing but she seemed happy and chipper maybe he should take a lesson from that. She grabbed a long shirt that was like a dress on her small body and slipped it on, clearly it swallowed her but she looked cute nine the less. " that is a shame, maybe 10th time is a charm?" she said to him and walked over to him bending down and tilting her head cutely at him.

"Yeah." he said, smiling back at her, her smile being infectious. "Maybe 10th time is the charm." he blinked a few times, not able to get the image of her ass out of his head. "Maybe it is, maybe it isn't." he said. He slid down the wall and buried his head in his arms. "Either way I've got no money, no future, no hope." he said feeling, well, hopeless.

Watched him and smiled reaching down and taking his hands in hers and started to pull him up with that same unseen strength she used last night " tell me the three things you want in life...you don't have to answer right away...I want you to think hard on them" she said to him and pressed her finger to his nose lightly and smiled at him of so warmly and beautifully.

It was all Sean could do, not to fall in love with this amazing catgirl in front of him. Hearing her words, he thought about it for a moment. "Well, the first, is happiness. I want to be happy, whether that be having money, or whatever." he thought for another moment. "I think, the second would be love. I want somebody to be devoted to, and who cares for me as well. And the third thing I want is excitement." he said, smiling as he filled his head with all of these ideas, images for the future, he found himself filled with hope when a moment ago he was just the opposite. He found himself smiling, because of this girl. That meant something to him. He laughed a bit. "Wow, I guess that's what I want." he said. "Thanks. What do you want Celest?"

Smiles and looked up at him while holding his hands in her smaller ones " see if you keep telling your self those three things then you will do what it takes to get those in life." she said and let his hands go before offering a smile " hehe what I want? Well only one thing really..." she said and shuffled off into the other room without directly answering him and she probably never will.

Sean was left staring after her. "Uh..." was all he could say. "All right then, I guess that you can not answer me." he shuffled off after her, trying to seek either an answer or a conversation. "So, are you gonna stay here, or how is this going to work?" he asked her.

Looked back at him and smiled" if you don't mind...think I can stick around? I can find my own food" she said and sat on the floor and right before his eyes she moved back into her small panther like form. She ducked out of the large shirt and shook ehr body a bit then looked up at him hearing foot steps coming towards the door. She jumped up on the couch and layed down. She thought he would have an easier time explaining a large cat than a small girl with cat ears and a tail.

Sean watched her transform in front of him before he heard the knock on the door. He ran towards it and opened it. It was his landlord. Shit he hadn't payed the rent!
"Where is your pay for week?!" the balding chinese man asked him, his fat hand jutting out.
"Uh...it's out there, somewhere, I just need a job to get it." he said trying to lighten the mood a bit. The chinese man scoffed and poked his head intrudingly into the room. "You make a mess! You have clothes, dishes...a a...panther?!?!" he exclaimed backing up at the sight of the creature.

"Uh..." Sean said looking back at the black cat. "Uh." he snapped his head back towards his landlord. "Yeah." he leaned against the doorway, trying to act casual. "It's a rescue. I rescued her from...from...poachers!" he exclaimed after a frightening moment. "Yeah. Poachers. So until I can find a home for her, she's gonna stay here. She's domesticated and potty trained. I think. Look, I've got it taken care of and you'll have your rent soon ok? Ok. Bye now!" he said as amicably as he could while simulataneously shoving him out the door. He closed the door when he finished and banged his head a few times against the hardened wood.

Came over to him and nudged his leg before speaking " you will get a headache if you do that" she said to him lightly and opened her mouth too take his hand without using her teeth and lead him to the couch " it will get better" she told him and if and when he sat down she placed her head in his lap lightly."ohh can I go scare the landlord?!"

"No." he said slowly. "I've got enough problems as it is thank you." he said to her. "You can come out of that form if you want." he shook his head. "I really don't see how it could get better."

Shifted back and smiled now naked on his lap again and beaming up at him while her long waist lenght hair covered her pretty mounds " it will get better" she told him and remembered that she was supposed to be wearing clothes and got up again grabbing up the shirt and putting it on while coming over to him and curling up around him " for being inside its rather cold" she said and looked at him. She wasn't cold but he had to of been.

He nodded. "Yeah, you're right now that you mention it." he was trying his hardest not to fall in love with this beautiful little catgirl, but he was pretty sure he failed that as soon as he saw her. He tentatively placed his hand on her shoulder, giving her a slight hug. "If I ever get a job, I can help pay for the heat." he told her, feeling the need to provide for her.

Smiled and looked at him " oh I know you will get a job, you just have to have faith" she smiled and gave him a kiss to his cheek. That was when the phone rang in the corrner. Pulling away she smiled and leaned back to let him answer the phone. She knew who it was but she wasn't going to tell him that. The manager at the job interview would be on that line offering him a job. Maybe a stroke of luck had finally befallen him.

Sean leaned over and grabbed the phone. "Hello?...this is he.....You're kidding." he said standing up, "I got it? FUCK YES!" he yelled pumping his fist in the air. "Oh, sorry sir, I'm just excited, when do I start? All right. All right! Yes, yes thank you sir, you won't regret it!" he placed the phone back in it's dock before turning to Celest. "I got the job! I got the fucking job!" he smiled larger than he had before. "They gave me a month's pay in advance because he liked me so much and I start work next week! This is amazing!" he picked her up in his arms easily and spun her around, the two swinging around the room. He planted a kiss on her lips, taking a moment to realize how good she tasted, then he dropped her onto the couch and continued his dance all the way into the bedroom.

Laughed at his excitement and continued to giggle when he picked her up and spun her around. But she was surprised that he kissed her, blinking lightly he tossed her small body on the couch and danced into the next room which in turn made her laugh softly. Getting up and walking into the door way to watch him " I told you to have faith" she said to him and walked towards the bed plopping down lightly and crawling completely under the blankets.

"Did you do that?" he asked her wondering why she was under the blankets. "Cuz if you did I fucking love you." he called a number quickly, and the company had already given the money into his account. His card was active again. "Hey, even if it wasn't you, I can take you out to buy some clothes if you'd like. Though I know nothing about women's clothing..." he said

Looked at him while she poked her head out from under the blankets " how on earth could I of done that? When I have only met you last night" she asked him and sat up in the bed looking at him " Get you something that makes you happy..I can come with you but I have to hide my ears and tail.

He shrugged. "The only thing I know about women's stuff is victoria's secret." he said chuckling, then feeling a bit embarrassed. "Other than that I need you to come pick normal stuff out."

Back
Top Bottom