Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snowed in (Sho X Kylea)

Sho

Supernova
Zack has been bothered by the fact that he has YET to tell Kylea his feelings when they're snowed in at the mountains in their hotel. This would be the best chance for him to confess but will he actually do it?

It was another snowy morning. As she looked out the window to see that another several inches...or maybe a foot had fallen over night. It had already been a full 24 hours since they had been trapped in that damn hotel. She shivered against the cold turning to find Zack sitting behind her. They had been bunked up together by their group since everyone came as couples and there was only so much space in the overcrowded lodge. She sighed at the sight of him. He was definitely an attractive guy, but arrogant and annoying in how he always thought he was so much better.

Zack held closely to Manda. The group they were with spent most of their time 'sneaking' out of the hotel. It was only warm in the rooms but for some reason, they all hanged out in the lobby. Zack had a 'love hate' relationship with Manda so them near one another was 'neutral' respectfully.

"How long we staying down here?" he whinned as the other began to agree. He frowned in annoyance.

"I was just beginning to wonder the same thing. You could always go join the guys downstairs. They are probably getting drunk again and running around outside naked..." She smirked at him malisciously. Even if she hated him he was sometimes fun to fight with. In all this snow and crappy weather her spirits had gotten a little down and a tussle of words might do her some good.

"please, drinking will just get me into 'trouble', I rather watch TV back in the room..." he said.

Zack and Manda shared a 3 beded room with another of the group but their third roomate was almost never there. So it was as if it was just the 2 of them.

He stood up yawning. "I am ordering room service, you coming?" he asked as he didn't bother to wait for her. He was already walking at a respective speed.

She took her time, and slipped into a new shirt once he had left. She didn't want to change in front of him, she had worked out a lot over the summer and lost a significant amount of weight. She thought it would have made her more confident but instead she ore thick sweatshirts to cover up the difference. She slipped on a black bra and a blue tank top, grabbing what she thought was her sweatshirt as she walked calmly out the door to follow him. She caught up with him at the end of the hall, she may have been short at only 5'3" but she moved fast.

After going to the 'local' bar, they sat down and watched the game. Now Zack was more of a soccer lover but he didn't mind other sports being played. "Surly temple..." he said as he sat down at a seat. Manda joined him and he noticed her change. "Did you change clothes?" he asked looking at her.

"No, I was wearing this all along, you were just temporarily color blind." She threw back saracstically. She slipped on the sweatshirt only to find, it was his. "Oh shit." She said into her chest looking down at herself. His smell was delicious even if he as an asshole and she fought for a moment with herself on whether to take it off or not. Then she looked up and noticed he was looking at her still. "I thought it was mine. Coffee please." She called to the tender deciding she would see what he said about the shirt before taking it off.

"SURE you did...just to annoy me..." Zack said annoyed. He played with his curly jew fro before their drinks came.

"So what we doing again tonight? Movie in the room as usual?" He asked as he remembered that while they were snowed in, they mostly watched TV. "I may take another hot bath after this..." he said as he drank his cherry soda.

"Uh, thanks for the update?" She asked with a sneer. Since he hadn't told her to take it off she decided to leave it on. It was cold in the bar and underneath she wasn't wearing a whole lot. She wasn't sure she wanted him to see her in just a tight tank top. "Fuck I am sooo bored of movies. We only watched like what...3 last night alone? Ugg..." She sipped her coffee and added some milk and sugar slowly stirring unthinkingly. She stretched out, raising her arms over her head and leaned back a bit, trying to crack her back. The shirt lifted in the front and she jumped, grabbing it and pulling down hoping he hadn't seen her newly toned abs. "Maybe I'll go out with the guys...I heard they are gonna try to make a potato gun and shoot snowballs...", she laughed and shrugged drinking her coffee in small sips, blowing gently before each.

"well maybe I'll join in AFTER I take a nice hot bath-" he suddenly stopped realizing something. "Wait, doesn't our room have a outdoor hot tub?" he asked her curiously not noticing her body's details.

"I think that we should get everyone else to come..." he suggested not paying attention to his annoyed loving feelings for her. In fact, he REALLY want to see her in a swimsuit in a hot tub that they possibly had.

"Oh my god...you're right!" She said excited for a moment. "Oh forget this...I'm going now. See ya." She said this time not waiting for him. She finished her coffee left a $5 on the bar and headed back to room with hurried steps. Once in the room she quickly slipped off his shirt, stepped out of the slippers and pulled down her PJ pants. She grabbed her suit and ran to the bathroom closing the door most of the way but leaving it slightly ajar in her rush.

"?" he had NO idea how random she was just now. Either, way, he was going to call the gang. "oh wait, I left my phone...." he thought annoyed. He 'followed' her to the point where she vanished and was already a minute ahead of him. He walked into the room and wondered where she was. "maybe she went somewhere else..." he thought as he looked for his phone.

Manda slipped off her panties and out of her top. She was undoing her bra when suddenly she heard his annoying ass ring tone buzzing loudy on the edge of the sink. She slipped the bra off and picked up his phone, not even looking at who was calling she pushed the volume button to shut it off and put down his phone. Then she bent over to pick up her bathing suit.

Zack put the room phone down when he heard his cell phone. It came from the bathroom that was opened. (huh..) he thought as he walked in. But as he opened the door a little bit, he froze. Manda was naked in the bathroom about to put on her bathing suit. He quickly backed out and left the door the way it was before he quickly got out. She didn't seem him lucky but he got lucky more by seeing her naked. His aroused body drove at him madly. To clam himself, he walked a few feet away from the door and said aloud. "Manda, you here?" he called out pretending not to know.

She jumped at the sound of Zack's voice, quickly grabbing for the door knob and slamming it shut. "Yeah...just a second." She shouted as she slipped into her suit. She hadn't worn it since the summer and was surprised at how good it fit her. Her shapely thighs curving into thick calves and small delicate feet. She continued her view in the mirror looking herself over. Her stomach she was most proud of. It was flat and carved softly into sections. Her ample breasts perky and high against her chest. In the top they formed graceful spheres of flesh. Her long hair fell around her shoulders in curly whisps. 'Damn' she though....'I done good' She smiled and turned. Taking a deep breath before leaving the room.

She saw Zack standing just inside the door, a slight blush to his cheeks which she assumed was from seeing her in her suit. "So?" She asked brazenly holding her arms out o the side and turning slowly? She might not have liked his personality much but he was still a guy and she wanted to know what he thought.

"have you seen my phone?" He asked curiously as he slowly looked at her with a calm expression. Her figure was really attractive. "I am suripised how well you've done to your body..." he said in a 'respectful' tone that wasn't mean at all yet neutral.

"Good work, I usually have trouble fighting my needs for eating junk..." he said with a smile.

Surprised that he deemed her body good enough to compliment she flushed. Her body turned a slight shade of pink but she made no attempt to cover herself. She liked his eyes on her body and was glad, for the first time, that they were alone in the room together. "yeah well...you know." She shrugged and reached for a towel, holding it down at her side instead of covering herself with it as she normally would. She could feel him staring at her hungrily and it made her a little unsure. Walking out the sliding door she looked back at him. "So I'm gonna get it..." with that she walked outside and removed the cover, bending over it and lifting it off to set it on the side. She slowly slipped into the water and tried not to think about him.

He smiled at what he said. (got her guard down) he thought. He knew that his phone was in the bathroom but he left it there as he double locked the door of the room. He got into his bathing suit and came out while drinking a soda can. While she was in better shape than him, his attractive face and decent non muscular body got to her. He sliped in. "ah......<3" he said happily enjoying.

((your post in starwars))

"She scooted back a bit giving them room between them. She thought he was good looking to be sure, but didn't want him touching her while they were so close to naked. "Feels good huh?" She asked, blushing when she realized what she had said. "I mean it's nice and hot against the cold snow..." She bit her lip and looked away. She couldn't seem to say anything that didn't make her think about sex. She shook her head and looked back at him. "Looks like maybe you gained a few," she said snidely trying to cover her mistake.

"not as noticeable as most things..." he answered in return. Zack yawned loudly as he finished his drink and laid his body more deeper.

She shuddered as she felt his leg graze against hers. She laughed nervously looking out at the snowy horizon. "So...what do you uh...yeah" She struggled for something to say so leaned back into the tub. letting her body sink lower her round chest floating on the surface of the hot water. "Hit the jets?"

"you do it..." he said Lazily. He had decided to do it at THAT moment. he saw and read how many confessed their feelings in hentai manga. But he didn't know that he was actually going to 'force' it on her.

She leaned towards him, her firm breasts floating delicately in the hot water. She reached just beyond his head, smiling shyly at him as she pressed the large silver button. The just started instantly, pushing her top up over her nipple line before she could stop it. She backed up suddenly, trying to cover her naked boobs with her arm as she blushed deep red. She started to adjust the top hoping he hadn't noticed.

((happy thanksgiving))

However he did noticed as he played the 'clueless guy' role. (Man is she TRYING to get me to violate her?) he wondered curiously as he kept his eyes closed pretending not to had seen.

Back
Top Bottom