Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TheLastAlice X Love'sRequim

After a while Willow got used to him being inside her ass. However, her body began to tremble as she was reaching her limit. "I'm gonna cum soon Montano...I can't hold it back anymore" His treatment of her felt wonderful and she hoped he was feeling good. Willow wanted him to feel as good as she could.

Montano enjoyed it all a lot, but after a while it was impossible for him to wait any longer. Leaning with his chest against her back, he pushed even harder into the depths of her bowels. While he needed one of his arms to stay stable on top of her, he now got a free hand to use on her and went around her body. With two of his fingers deep inside of her cute little cunt, the vampire was giving all he had to make a grand final for her. He pumped flesh as fast as he could in both of her holes, but then he reached his limit. Dumping a nice load of his hot cum into her ass, he slowed down with his thrusts, but became even more fast with his fingers in her pussy.

Willow's body trembled as she felt his fingers go inside of her. The feeling of both holes being used at the same time was something of a rush for her. Unable to hold back as his cum filled her ass she came as wellas began to have an orgasm. Once it stopped Willow's body was completely relaxed and she was a bit tired. Panting heavillyWillow smiled softly. "You're amazing....that felt realy good" Twisting herself enough she kissed him on the lips gently yet passionately at the same time.

Montano answered her kiss even more passionately and then smiled. He slowly pulled himself out of her and laid down next to her. However, he somehow could not help but to gently caress her pussy, while he was giving her his typical playful smile and a question. "So, I'm glad that it wasn't just nice for me, but for you as well. But I was really curious all the time, would you like to tell me the mystery about your bite mark?"

Willow looked at him and smiled softly. "So you've noticed it huh? That is from Tobbie....One night while I was looking out for targets Tobbie came up to me asking me to prove vampires exhisted." She placed her forehead against his chest gently. "I was stupid back then, thinking maybe that he might want to help out I decided to take him along. Well, we ended up finding a vampire...well more correctly 5 of them. I told him to run but he wouldn't listen to me so I had to fight off 5 vampires while protecting my best friend who knew nothing about fighting them. I managed to kill some of them but he had gotten bitten and I couldn't get to him in time to stop the vampire from turning him." Willow closed her eyes fighting the urge to cry. "I didn't want to...Tobbie was my best friend and the only person who knew what I did yet still liked me. however, I had run out of weapons not to mention the vampires had managed to cut my body up pretty good so I ran leaving him there. For the longest time I didn't see him. Ironically though, we ran into each other on Halloween night. Even then I didn't want to kill him and he knew it so he tricked me. Or rather his master tricked me by controling Tobbie. Eventually he brought me to an isolated place where he and his master attacked me. I managed to fight off the older one but Tobbie snuck up behind me and bit into me. I don't really recall what happened after that except when I returned to my normal self up both were dead."

"I see, so maybe you fear that when I could try to turn you into a vampire, even if you want me too, you could maybe kill me without knowing and wanting to?" was he answering and gently pulled her closer to himself. Montano could tell very well that she was about to cry. He could nearly smell the negative feelings from her and so he tried to cheer her up a little bit. "Well, I can't promise what will happen when we should try it out, but I can promise that your next Halloween will most likely be more fun. Nina has her birthday on Halloween and I guess that nobody would mind if you celebrate as well. But I maybe should warn you... a party with Nina is more like a bachelorette party than a birthday party."
Trying his best to smile, even while being haunted from the images of her last party, he gently gave Willow a kiss on a cheek. "But back to becomming a vampire. You don't need to rush with that idea. As long as you are alive you can become a vampire and so we still have a lot of time to discuss and think about the pros and cons of it. Anastasia knows a lot about this subject, so we may ask her a little bit as well."

At the thought of Nina's 'birthday' party Willow couldn't help but laugh. "Really now? Well I think I'll pass. I don't need to go to such a party." she smiled slightly as he kissed her cheek. "As for that it was a question of curiousity and nothing more. However, I'm sure I'll think about it while you guys are asleep. Along with everything else in my head screaming for attention" At the mention of screaming Willow's pocket began vibrating against the floor. Sighing softly she disconnected herself from Montano enough to reach her pants and grab a blood red cellphone. Laying back on the bed she noticed the number and shook her head. "Damn old man..." Flipping it open she put the phone up to her ear. "Willow here, what is it?" Willow jumped almost dropping her phone as a loud voice started screaming out of it. Growling she held it away very tempted to shut the phone on him. "Old man stop screaming! Just because I haven't been home doesn't mean anything. I'm not a vampire and I'll return home when I feel like it" The yelling continued so she tossed it against the wall breaking the phone. "That should get him to shut up. Of course the minute I see him I'll probably end up bruised or broken. Ah well...I don't feel like going back soon anyway."

Back
Top Bottom