Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TheLastAlice X Love'sRequim

Roberta smiled and told Willow. "You better not wish for that. She isn't as mature as the rest of us. By the way,..." she turned to Montano. ".. I nearly forgot to tell you from Anastasia, that the guest room is ready now. Oh and mother won't be here for some nights, she is in Paris for vacation."
As soon as she had told them, she went to the door and opened it. "I will get a little snack now, before the sun starts rising. Wish you a good night till I'm back." And as soon as she left the mansion, the door closed and everything was quiet again.
Montano took a deep breath, before he joked towards Willow. "Well, I told you that my family is strange. And don't worry, your weapons are safe. No non-hunter would go down there and grab this weapons."
He started to gently caress her cheek and neck, while he continued. "This place is really quiet at day time, and the garden is big and nice. Even the air is fresh. You can figure out whatever you feel, while we just sleep in our coffins. But if you get the decision to kill somebody, then make it me, not my family. Because if that would happen, then I would be the one to haunt you. But if you kill everyone at night, after they have driven you crazy, then I can understand that very well. " was he joking in the end and slowly moved towards the stairs. "Do we want to look for our room?"

She blushed slightly at the way he was caressing her cheek and neck."I believed you before meeting them. after all even my famliy is strange. Each person is different even if they're a vampire." She smiled softly looking at him. Willow planned on doing some thinking while the others were asleep. She chuckled softly at the thought of being the only one awake."The lonely life of being human in a vampire home" Willow sighed softly"And as for killing anyone the only time I'll kill anyone right now is if it meant saving my own life so you don't need to worry. As for killing you..."She paused closing her eyes for a moment."I'm not sure I could do it...not unless someone was controlling my mind and body." Willow followed him towards the stairs."alright but what do you plan on doing once we find it?" She was mainly joking about the question but also curious as to what his answer would be."As for your little borther or sister or whatever Roberta is I think she's rather interesting."

Montano smiled at her and then gave her a seductive wink with one of his eyes. "Well, that depends on how far you want to go tonight. Remember, we still have virginities left for you to try out. Maybe you want a special drink, hm?" But before his fantasy could run wild, she reminded him of Roberta and the his guts started to hurt again from the not so distant memory.
"Well, her real name is Robert and he is indeed not like he looks. He always looked like a girl, he always sounded like a girl and he always liked to dress like a girl, but I don't tell too much, when I say that his chest isn't the only place where you can still see his real gender."
He slowly pushed the giant door open and showed her the luxurious room, in which the both of them would sleep, or not. The big black coffin was just between the closet and the giant bed. As Montano entered the room, he was telling her. "By the way, when you look outside of the window, then you can see the garden and the festival place. Since it is fullmoon, it should be quite easy to see. Oh, and I don't want to scare you, but I'm feeling thirsty like hell. I guess, you will maybe mind when I snack a little bit from you, so I will get into the kitchen for a little time if you don't mind. You can try out the bed if you want." With his last words, he jokingly winked to her.

"That explains things...." When he mentioned the fact that she still hadn't allowed him to use her other holes the other night Willow blushed walking past him to look out the window."m-maybe.." She looked out the window for a moment then turned sitting on the edge of the bed not looking at him when he mentioned being thirsty."U-um....j-just do whatever you want. It d-doesn't really matter to me what you choose." Willow had mixed feelings about him bitting her. She wanted to know what it felt like with him doing it to her and yet she was slightly afraid. Of course she knew the fear was only natural seeing as how vampires drank blood to survive and they could easily take all of the human's blood. "As for that virginity comment I really don't know...I mean if you wanted to and all I suppose I'd do it...maybe..."

Montano moved closer to Willow, as close as he could, just to whisper to her.
"Maybe I want you to want it as well. If I would just do what I want, then I would have already done it." He gave her a soft lick against her neck and then a playful smile, before he slowly moved back towards the door. "I think we still have some old wine in the lower parts of the mansion. You can still decide what you would like to do tonight, while I get you a little drink."
While he hurried to go down, someone else was attracted to the shine of light, which was comming from the room now.
A young women moved into the room, who actually not seemed like a vampire. She sure was a little bit pale, but everything else seemed really normal. Her hair was bleached to a more blond color, while darker highlights still showed her true hair color. Her eyes were blue, but somehow seemed as if they were glowing, what actually made her look really intense. Every movement and gaze of her seemed hypnotic, while she slowly moved towards Willow and speaked to her in a nice southern accent. "What are you doing here? Did you lost your way and found this place? Don't worry, there is no need to be afraid..." The closer she was getting to her, the more intense it felt, as if she was using some kind of trick to keep her from moving.

Willow bit her bottom lip smiling slightly as he easily teased her.She was about to tell him she couldn't drnk legally but decided not to. When he left a girl came in and she watched her. She could tell the girl wasn't human."No, Montano brought me. We're.....Well he's...." Willow paused for a moment not very sure what to say. Sighing she shrugged."He and I are lovers....I think that's the right word. Who are you? It's obvious to me youu're not human. If I was a normal girl then I would think otherwise. However, I'm not....." Willow studied her when a thought popped into her head."You're Montano's younger sister aren't you? The one he warned me about."

"I'm surprised, Monti never takes people to this place. But I'm even more surprised that he's warning others about me. Do I look like danger?" She told Willow, as she slowly reached her. "But for my beloved brother to keep something like you a secret from me, unforgivable. Why would he do that? We always shared everything and never had secrets..."
As she went dangerously close to her neck, Montano answered, while he went into the room. "Well, that is because of the fact that you can't really handle it, Nina. You should stop to greet people with your tongue, you know?" His words actually made her to become all focused to him. However, she answered to him, in a played disappointed voice. "I just wanted to invite her for a moonbath, relax."

Willow moved away from her and over to montano."Monti huh? Cute nickname. As for you it's a pleasure Nina I'm Willow...I think I'll pass on the moonbath though, my skin's pale enough. If it got any paler I migt end up looking the part of those I hunt....or rather did hunt." She paused."Well I did kill a vampire after meeting your brother...I'm still debating whether to continue being a hunter or not."

"I see, so she is a hunter, hm? Well, I don't care what she does, as long as she didn't attack the family. We already killed other vampires as well, so it's no big deal... survival of the strongest, right brother?" was she saying, while she went curious around Willow.
"I hope we can friends, Willow. By the way, you should try to sneak into Monti's coffin, while he is sleeping. He is kind of shy, when you surprise him." was Nina giggling and then went out of the room, after giving her brother a kiss on his cheek. Even thought that her giggling was even be heard, until the door was finally closed.
Montano gently sighed, before he told. "Congrats, you survived the first meeting without a greeting hug from her. Not many who can tell that, so feel proud."

Willow watched her until Nina left the room. She sat back on the bed crossing her legs. "I'm sure we'll meet again. And while I am a bit curious I think I'll pass on sneaking into your coffin while you're sleeping." She smiled softly at him. " Also, technically because I'm not 21 it's against the law for me to have any form of alcohol."

"Well, it is up to you if you want to drink it or not. It's not like somebody in this house would tell the police about it, right? " Montano said and moved towards her, gently pushing her down between the sheets. His greedy tongue went again over her neck, while he softly stayed o top of her, just like a predator, who was holding down his prey. "Have you already cleared your mind? Because I still want you to experience something special tonight, but like I told you before, I want you to be prepared for it." was he gently whispering to her, as his tongue started to move more firmly over her skin. This was indeed something special, since he just rarely used this technique to relax the muscles in her neck, as well as to stimulate the flow of her blood. "I want to give you a very special kiss tonight, instead of a bite."

Willow blushed feeling his tongue on her neck and her heart started to beat faster. "P-prepared? Special kiss? U-um.....I-I guess. I mean I've never heard of such a thing so I'm not sure how to prepare for something I've never heard of." She watched him laying against the bed and not moving. Willow was pretty sure he and everyone else could sense her heart beginning to go faster and that made her blush softly as well as a bit nervous. Even though she trusted Montano a part of her was still a bit afraid of being the only human in a house full of vampires. Especially when Nina would have bitten her if Montano hadn't shown up when he did. "A-as for the wine I suppose it w-wouldn't hurt to try some"

Montano enjoyed the blushed look on her face and slowly pulled away from her to open the wine. He tried to explain it a little bit to her. "It is nothing every vampire can give, so it is a little bit special. In fact it is a way to bite someone, in the way the person likes to be bitten. It is pretty different from vampire to vampire. For example..." As he gave Willow the glas with red wine, he gently touched her lips with his own, giving her something like a faint kiss. "Nina, hypnotises her victims and then kisses them. Instead of pain they feel pleasure, while she slowly sucks blood out of their lips. Thats as well, why I don't want you to hug her. She is very good at using this hypnotism, that is called Charm by some of the hunters. As well she kisses a lot, so you better not get too close to her..."
Relaxing a little bit more again, he went back to her neck and gently kissed and sucked the spot, which he had prepared before. Softly whispering to her, while letting her feel his hot breath against her skin. "I don't like this tricks, so I found another way. When you are relaxed like this now and I'm really gentle, then a bite can be very nice as well." Shortly after telling her, he even started to nipple at the gentle flesh of her skin, not causing her pain or injuries, while already letting her feel his fangs.

Willow listened to him explain while taking the wine."Hmm...I'd rather not be kissed by a girl. Vampire or otherwise." As she was about to try the wine Willow felt his fangs and hot breath on her neck. The same spot he had been licking before. Goosebumps raced across her skin as she froze closing her eyes. Willow wasn't actually tense in anyway. Despite that instinct had started to take over so she quickly dismissed those thoughts. "I-is that so?"

And then Montano saw his chance. With a gentle, yet fast bite, he had done it and was then under her skin. He could taste her fresh blood, slowly running into his mouth, while he continued to keep contact with her. His soft suckling continued and he even started to play with his tongue over her skin, trying his best to give her as much attention as he could. Quiet, comforting sighing and groaning escaped his mouth, while he enjoyed the pleasure of her fresh life juice. Shortly after he started, one of his hands slowly moved down her body, trying to get into her pants.

Willow gasped dropping the glass on to the floor as his fangs bit into her causing it to break. It didn't hurt, Willow knew the pain from a vampire's bite and this was different. She moaned softly wrapping her arms around his neck and closing her eyes. Willow could feel the pleasure and everything else he was doing and loved it. "Nnnn...." she felt him try to get into her pants so removed them the best she could in her current position.

Montano continued to bite her gently, but everything else became more and more wild over the time. His whole kiss seemed playful and passionate, while he showed her his unbearable desire for her. The vampire could barely stop himself and so he tried to concentrate more on something else. This time, it was his hand, which now roamed over her soft mounds, giving her some nice rubs and massages over her outer lips. As soon as he entered her with his fingers, his wildly kiss stopped and he returned to his passionately licking, trying to make the two cute little holes stop bleeding. The vampires comforting voice whispered to her, while he pushed his finger slowly and enjoyable into the deeps of her pussy. "How do you liked it? It doesn't feel too bad to try something new, right?"

Willow moaned loudly as his fingers went deep into her pussy laying flat on the bed after kissing him. "It's different from the vampire bite I've felt before. What you did felt wonderful...except I accidently broke the glass you had given me. I can replace it...or try to" Willow studied him and smiled softly. ''I really do love you. Despite being torn between you and being a hunter." She closed her eyes and sighed. "I've tried but I can't choose and I'm so sorry for it. I really do love you but being a Hunter is all I've ever known. Even if I did quit that wouldn't mean that they would stop hunting you and your family...I don't want to loose you but I also don't want you getting hurt because of me" Willow opened her eyes looking at him. It was obvious that she loved him alot. However, Willow didn't want to see another person die. "If we're caught because I'm both human and a hunter you'll get caught and they'll either force you to watch them kill me or the other way around." Willow hugged him burrying her face into his chest. "I'm terrified Montano. I don't want to watch another person I care about die because of my job. But I don't know how to act or do that isn't related to vampires. I know I can't turn back and I don't want to either...."

Montano continued to please her until she finished her words and hugged him. As he slowly hugged her back, he pulled his fingers back out of her and pushed his cock deep inside of her. Starting to thrust in a gentle manner, while he told her. "You are who you are and I am who I am. That is as well what my family is about. We kill who we want to be dead, no matter if it is a vampire or a human. As well, we spare the people we want to spare. Do you know why? Because we can decide what we do and as well you can...If you want to be a vampire hunter, then that doesn't mean that you need to kill every vampire you meet."
As his thrusts gained more strenght and speed, he slowly pushed his body playful against her, before he grabbed her breasts with his strong hands and gently leaned back to push even deeper into her nice shaped pussy. The feeling was again unbeleavable good, but this time, he still had enough time to make her enjoy herself a lot, just like himself.
"Relax, everything will be fine, as long as you decide about your future..."

Willow moaned raising her ass off the bed slightly as his cock entered her. She listened to him talk while he fucked her and smiled slightly. Oddly enough what he said always seemed to relax her enoug to ignore the thoughts and negative emotions. Willow arched her back pressing her breasts against his hand as her nipples became hard against his hands. "What if I told you I wanted nothing to do with being a hunter or human? What would you do then?" It was only a question and she didn't really mean anything by it though the idea itself did cross her mind afew times.

Montano continued until he felt himself getting closer to releasing and then slowed down. While his thrusts became slower, he was still sure to give her deep and powerful thrusts. He played with her hard nipples a little bit more teasingly, before he answered her question. "If you want to become a vampire, then I could help you. But you should think that there is no turning back then..." Passionately licking down her chest and over her belly, Montano pulled out of her, exposing her wet and hungry cunt. With a big smile he told her. "But now, please go on all four, I want to give you some new pleasure."

TheLastAlice said:
"Should have heard the lecture I got from a friend who helped clean my first vampire bite. I already know I couldn't turn back....it's an interesting thought to ponder though." Willow blinked surprised when he had pulled out of her. She had been just about to reach her limit and then he pulled out. Willow shrugged and did as he said."Ok....now what?" She wasn't sure what he meant but waited for something to happen. Since she was naked and in her current position she was positive that he could see the old bite mark under her right shoulder blade. Her very first and last, not counting Montano's bite mark on her neck.

Montano nicely grabbed her buttocks, before he gently started to push his cock against her rear. "You look wonderful, I will dig right in now." He saw her bite mark, but he was sure that he later would have enough time to ask her about it. After all, she had already told him that a vampire had bitten her. His hands slowly massaged and rubbed her butt, while he pushed his cock deeper into her cute little back door. It sure was even tighter then her cunt, but he had promised her to show her all kinds of pleasures and this one sure was taken its time."Oh god, you feel so tight, it kinda feels like you are trying to suck my dick out..." He could not do much until he finally managed it to push his whole lenght into her.

Willow blinked confused. "Wait, what are y..." She was cut off as his cock entered her ass. Willow bit on her lip muffling a whimper as he went deeper and deeper into her. Once he was completely in her Willow's body trembled against him. It felt good yes, but it also hurt a bit too. Willow squirmed against him. She was panting softly.

He pulled his cock out and again pressed hard against the resisting flesh of her cute little ass. Montano started to shudder when he finally slided down into her. He moved slowly forward not daring to hurt her, but as soon as he pushed a little, he was full back inside of her and penetrated her asshole very well. Thrust for thrust is slowly increased in speed, since her body gets used to the might of his pushes.
He is pounding into her harder and harder and is smiling brightly, after finally hearing her cute moaning in response to his treatment. The vampire slowly gets more wild while using her asshole and one of his hand leaves her hips to spank her playfully as the other digs gently into her flesh to massage it. Still pumping his cock deep into her ass, he ask her in his playful manner. "Is that okay? I hope that you like it, even while it is a little bit rough. Because I'm getting pretty close to ny limit... your tight body is milking me really that easily."

Back
Top Bottom