Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TheLastAlice X Love'sRequim

Willow had been messing with a stick and it ended up becoming sharp. The loud howl broke her train of thought. Turning she noticed the wolf and froze. However, the minute it changed into Montano she just looked at him then looked away throwing the stick into the ground creating another hole."You do realize if you had been anyone else That stick would be inside you right?" She looked up at the night sky watching the sky. "You want to talk so talk."

"Oh, I'm sure about that. After all, we both know what it means to kill..." was he telling her and slowly came closer. "... but I'm not here to chat about death, but about words. Do you know what I love you means? Because I heard it yesterday from you. So now I'm here to proof if you are going stick to your words, if yes then..." Montano pulled a cellphone out of his pocket and waited for her to say something. "Well, the if doesn't matter as long as you haven't told me if you mean it like this or not."
His fingers were already typing, searching for the number that he wanted to call.

Willow blushed looking at him. She didn't remember that part but then again she probably did. When he pulled out the phone she became curious about who he might be calling. Sighing softly she stood up stretching. "I don't know...I came out here to think and sort things out but with no luck." She wrapped her arms around herself and looked at thee ground."It feels like a war is going on inside of me tearing me apart."

Willow rubbed the back of her neck as it started to itch slightly. "Your question isn't that simple for me to answer. I want to but I'm not sure which feeling is real. I've lived for years hating vampires because I made a mistake then you come and...well now I'm confused." She walked to the middle of the clearing before turning to look at him. Before she could speak though something knocked her over.

A pale man with blond hair pinned her to the ground."Look what I have here." He stood lifting her up by her throat then noticed Montano and smirked."Tell me something. You and I are the same so why didn't you kill her?" Willow panicked finding it hard to breath. She pulled a stick out of her pocket and thrust it into his arm.

The blond released her as he howled in pain. Willow got a good distance from him."Don't you know it's rude to interupt people when they're talking?" She walked backwards towards Montano.

The man glared at her."You'll pay for that!" Before he started to run at her he stopped and stood up straight smirking."You're Tobbei's girl...or was" Willow froze at the mention of the name."I-I don't have a clue what you're talking about" "Sure you do. He was the one who bit you...you two were best friends remember? Then you went and killed him" She stood there not moving. The blond smiled even wider."I can take you to him if you'd like. Apparently you missed his heart but just barely." He was of course lying but she wouldn't know that. "H-he's alive?" Willow starting walking towards the blond vampire part of her wanted to believe him.

"Well, I wonder what is up with you?" was Montano telling the stranger and pulled Willow behind himself. "I don't know a vampire called Tobbei and since you seem to work for him, you can't really someone big. So we are far beyond being the same."
He could hear him tell something, but he wasn't really paying attention. "So, what are you going to do? If your master wants her, then he shall move his ass to her. Bitten or not, since he has no longer control over her, he must be as weak as a cockrouch... making you the dirt under his claws."
Montano slowly moved his cellphone to his ear, while not letting the other vampire move without him noticing. Soon after, a faint voice were to be hearing on his cellphone and he answered it. "I'm comming home tonight, we will have a guest." Without saying anything else, he closed the cellphone and told Willow as serious as he could. "I'm sorry if you would like to go with this guy, but you are comming with me. I hope you will not regret your words, because you will meet my family soon."
His grin became really wide now, showing quite an evil side of him, as he looked back to the other vampire. " You have 5 seconds, move or die!"

The blond glared at him clearly annoyed. "He's not my master. Tobbie was her best friend before he got turned into one of us" Willow blinked confused. Montano was taking her to meet his family? She looked at the blond torn between the two. The blond kept his eye on Willow. I'm sure the girl would rather meet with a friend she thought was dead then go with you"

Montano smiled, as if he was understanding that and slowly walked towards the other vampire. " I see, if that is the case..." was he telling him, while standing in front of him. One of his hands friendly patted his right shoulder, before he pulled him towards his other hand that went hooking up into his chest. The sound was quite nasty, as his hand were pulled back out of his chest, leaving a big hole. "... then her friend shall come to her, if he really is missing her. But the next time I see your ugly face, I will aim for the heart you piece of dirt."
Leaving this fellow behind him, he went back towards Willow. "I guess that your friend would come himself... now or never." His eyes were still glowing deep red, showing how much he actually got angered inside now.

At first he was surprised at montano but feeling his hand go straight into his chest the man screamed in pain. Falling to the ground he glared up at them."Damn...and here I thought I could use the girl's memories against her." He chuckled softly before hissing in pain. "I wonder if I should have chose your pathetic mother instead."

Willow looked at Montano and shrinked back slightly out of instinct. She wasn't reaaly afraid but watching what had happened between the two then seeing his eyes it was only natural that human instinct took over.

Hearing the blond however, pissed her off. She snapped a brach off of a near by tree then went over to him. "You think it's funny lying to people? Using their worst memories against them? Well I hope you burn in hell!" She shoved the branch through his heart ignoring the sounds that came with it. Standing up straight she returned to Montano's side without saying anything.

Inside she was fighting not to let him see her cry. Willow should have known better then to listen to the blond vampire. However, she had and now paid the price for it.

Montano looked how she killed this vampire and somehow felt proud of her. She had made her decision and he felt glad that she hadn't fallen for his words. As he want back to the forest, he looked back, seeing that she was comming with him again. " My family isn't living to far from here, but I guess that we should find another way to get there. What do you think about motorcycles? I saw a nice one before I entered the forest."
The blood was still dripping from his hand, but his eyes seemed to be back to normal, showing that his anger had vanished. " I hope that you don't mind seeing my family. They maybe are a little strange for you humans, but they won't hurt you, since you are our guest now." His other hand reached out for her cheek and gently caressed it, while he whispered. "I'm sure that you will soon know, what your heart really desires."

Willow couldn't help but laugh."Most people say something like that about their families." She smiled softly at him placung her hand ontop of his."A motorcyle is fine and I'm sure I will know when it's the right time." She was curious about what kind of a family he had. Noticing his bloody hand she sighed softly. "Let me see your hand for a minute"

"It is nothing, one of his splitting bones had cut me a little bit, but this is mostly his blood, so it isn't too bad." was he telling her, knowing that he lied. The transmogrification had dried a lot of his blood already and now he had a wound. He knew that sooner or later, the blood inside his body would call for more payment then the little mass of blood that was still inside his stomach.
While she looked over his hand, he told her a little bit more. "Well, vampires sure are different when it comes to families. We aren't born, but created and what makes us to a family is our bloodline. But in my bloodline, most of us feel like a family, so I'm hoping that you are kind towards them as well."

Willow went to where she had been sitting grabbing a water bottle off the ground and pulled a cloth out of her back pocket. She drenched the rag then began cleaning the blood of his hand."Maybe so but think of it as payment for stopping me earlier when that bastard tried using my own memories against me." She listend to him talk about his family then finished with his hand. She knew the wound would close on its own but she still tied a bandage cloth around it. "And here I thought carrying that stuff around would be pointless." She sighed."So long as they don't try harming me in anyway I'll behave myself"

"Thank you. In fact you don't need to worry. We respect each other a lot, so they won't harm you... but no matter what you do, when my little sister tries to hug you, then stay away from her." was he telling her without saying too much, as they slowly moved out of the forest.
Only after a few streets, he could see the motorcycle, which he instantly tried to borrow. Getting on it, he turned around and looked at Willow, playfully telling her with his big smile: "Don't worry, I know how to drive, but you should hold onto me as tight as you can."

Willow narrowed her eyes suspciously at him not sure he actually knew how to drive it. The fact that he had warned her about his little sister hugging her without explaining fully only made her more curious. Wilow sighed climbing on it behind him wrapping her arms around his waist. "If I die I will so totally come back just to haunt your ass." She laughed softly. Whether she meant it or not would be for him to figure out.

"Well, it doesn't matter how you live through eternity, but with who you do it." was he answering amused and started to drive. Unlike most people, Montano even drived as if he was trying to drive away from death, even while nobody was chasing him. Driving as fast as he could, even while driving around corners. So it was no surprise that even thought that they were driving more and more into the wilderness, they still managed it to their aim very fast.
Big was no word for this mansion, since it nearly was a palace. At least it seemed like his family had a lot of money or killed someone who had it. As he stopped before the door, he was telling her. "I hope you don't minded me driving this fast... the last person who was driving with me told me, that driving with me is a good alternative for a drive with a rollercoaster. By the way, there are four people who could be at home. I know that my elder sister should be home right now, since she picked up the phone and there could be my little sister, my little brother and my mother."

Willow's grip tightened around her as he began to go faster then most sane people ever dared to go. When he finally stopped she climbed off while keeping her balance. "I could see why....but then again it makes sense since most vamoires love going fast." She studied the outside steppng back slightly as she realised what she was getting herself into. She looked at him slighly worried. "Are you sure your family won't attack me or try anything? She knew there was no reason to ask or be worried but she still was. Willow had never entered a vampire's home. Well, not includin Montano's.

He went towards the door and knocked lightly. "Like I said, it will be okay. They have no grugde against you and they can control themselfs. We are no beasts, so just relax." was Montano telling her, before the door opened, and a soft voice said "Welcome home, brother. Is that the guest?"
A cute little girl was standing in front of them, wearing quite old clothing who kinda seemed barock. The pale skin and the very long blond hair nearly gave her the image of a little angel, but as well, her eyes were burning in a deep red. They looked gentle, but her whole face was showing no expression at all. Nearly emotionless than her monoton voice. She was even holding a doll in her arms, giving her an even more childish touch, but then Montano answered.
"Always glad for your warm welcome. Yes, this is our guest. Her name is Willow and I would like you to be nice to her." Then he turned around to Willow and told her. "This is Anastasia, my elder sister."

Willow blinked surprised by the fact that he caled her his older sister."Oh....um...hello" She smiled holding out her hand hoping the girl would know she wouldn't harm her. Of course whether or not his family knew she was a uhnter willow couldn't exactly tell."It's a pleasure to meet you miss Anastasia." As she studied her Willow blinked looking between the two. 'They may share the same bloodline but don't look alot alike...huh...interesting. And she reminds me of a china doll...an evil one anyway' "you're really...um pretty?" She couldn't tell if she should say cute, pretty or some other word towards anastasia. Of course, the fact that she looked expretionless didn't help much either.

Montano smiled, as he saw how suprised Willow was, but he decided to wait a little, before he would explan it to her.
Anastasia meanwhile made an old fashioned bow while holding her classical dress. It actually showed pretty well, how ladylike she could be. "The pleasure is on my side as well, Miss Willow." was she telling her and slowly moved back inside, letting her brother and the woman inisde. " Thank you a lot, hearing a compliment from such a beautiful lady is always a pleasure to me. But where is my mind, the guest room still needs to be pepared or may you plan to sleep at the same room as my brother?"
But exactly now, Montano went to her side and whispered something to her. After a cute little "Understood" was she going away, up the stars and leaved for now. Montano looked to Willow and smiled. "Let me guess, you are questioning, how a person like her can be my elder sister. First of all, we vampires doesn't age and second, since she got bitten first, she is something like the "firstborn" of us silblings. It's really sad for her, she is a wise adult caged in the body of a child." For the first time, Montano actually looked sad on his face, showing real concern about what he was telling.

When she asked about the room's Willow blushed slightly not sure what to say. Of course with Montano whispering something to his sister she was curious on the difference. She studied him wonering what he had told Anastasia but listened to him talk. Willow watched her walk away before looking back at him."I see...That must suck for her, I mean I'd hate it to look as young as she did forever. And what did you say to her earlier that you didn't want me hearing Montano?" She looked around the room studying it as she questioned him about the whisper to Anastasia. Of course, she couldn't make him tell her and she was bound to find out sooner or later anyway but that didn't stop her from being curious."So...how many people live in this house exactly?"

"Indeed it is." was Montano telling her, before she was getting to the point of what he was whispering to Anastasia. "Well, I told her that you would sleep in the guest room, since it is the one that is most far away from our smallest sisters room, as well as me, since I will watch out for her... And then I asked her if our younger sister is at home, but we maybe are lucky enough not to see her until the sun will start to rise. She is still out for some party." Sighing softly, he got kinda powered out just from thinking about it.
"With me, around 5, sometimes 6 or 7, when we have guests. And sometimes a whole lot more, when we have a festival. In general, these festivals are huge and a lot of fun..."
As soon as he mentioned fun, another voice were echoing through the mension. Not as nice as the voice of Anastasia, but by far more commanding and nearly angry, while a shadowly figure went down the stars towards them. "Speaking of fun, why is it that you only come home at the fun times? Is it really that hard to get your hands dirty while helping us a little?" However, the sound of clicking high heels were still clear to be heard.

Willow watched the shadow cautiously. Despite him saying they wouldn't harm her Willow couldn't help but tense up and wait for the owner of the voice. An old habbit that she had been forced to learn while training to be a hunter."Who's that?" She looked at him."And what's this about with your little sister? why so protective against one person? What would she do to me?" Willow wondered how long she could last in a house of vampires without either going crazy or killing one of them. Or even possibly leaving. "Be glad that I had left my weapon's behind at your place. Otherwise I don't know how well I could last in here." She had done so inorder to be able to act like a normal girl for once and was glad she had nothing dangerous on her to use. Of course she could still fight if it came down to it but Willow hoped that his family really would leave her alone. Her mind wandered to his younger sister slightly curious as to what she was like.

Montano tried to calm Willow down, while he still got bombed with allegations and grumblings. "Believe me, we need to protect us and you from her, she is just..."
"Who is what?!" thundered the person who was now standing just behind Montano. The person was kind of big for a woman, but the the long high heels seemed to work a lot for it as well. Red curly hair went around her head, nearly forming a burning sun, while the red burning eyes were hiding behind glasses. If she had big curves, then her black suit and her red shirt were hiding them mostly. Her face was really feminine, as well as her voice, but her temper seemed to be as short as the life span of a fly.
Montano tried his best to stop her from talking and then tried to introduce her. "Well, this mix of a devil-poodle and a businessman-stripper is my little bro-..." Before could speak himself out, a mighty punch got into his guts. "Hell... are you trying to kill me, Robert?" was Montano caughing, before he finally got up.
"Well, this is Roberta, the elder one of my youngest sisters... I forgot that my brother went away some years ago." was he lying pretty bad, as he saw that she looked at him with the most evil eyes, which he was knowing just so well. " Roberta, this is Willow, she will be our guest for some time."
As soon as he introduced Willow, Robert or better Roberta offered her her hand for a gentle handshake, just telling her."Keep him on a short leash, or else he will do what he wants."

Willow blinked slightly confused but took the hand shaking it."It's a pleasure to meet you....And as for keeping him on a leash it might be a little to late for that." She wouldn't go into the details of how they met or anything. If Montano wanted them to know he'd tell his own family, it wasn't her place to do such a thing. Of course it still slightly embarassed her as well. "So....um...you were a guy then became a girl?" Willow tilted her head to one side as she asked the question. Due to the fact that the interaction between Montano and Roberta had been more then enough information to tell her something was going on between them. Of course someone changing their gender wasn't new to Willow or anyone for that matter. Alot of people paid for it to be done. She then turned to Montano pointing at Roberta."Is this the one you were warning me about?"

Roberta smiled devilish towards Montano, as he tried to open his mouth. She then told Willow: "Well, it is a long story. I always looked and behaved ladylike, so it wouldn't even matter. And nobody in the family cares about the details, but of course my big brother can't stop to remind me of them."
Making Montano to continue. "Or better to say, there is no meaning in cutting something off, as long as it regenerates."
Roberta could not help but to give Montano a strong pat on his shoulder and say to him "Well said, you poet.", what actually leads both of them to laugh.
But then Montano stops and answers her question. "Gladly, no. This isn't the youngest and I'll be more than happy, when you don't meet her. She is just..."
While he was trying to find the right words, Roberta helped him by saying. "A rainbow eating monster, that shits your name in sunshine."
Surprised how good it fitted, Montano could not help but to nod and tell. " It is not that we don't like her, but she simply drives us crazy and the problem is, that she assaults everyone with the way she is."

Willow smiled softly as she crossed her arms over her chest."A poet indeed. I believe I've heard him be poetic twice maybe three times now? Of course the first or second time he did it wasn't exactly the type of situation most people would think about poetry" Watching them both laugh she chuckled softly. "As for your brother well...since yesterday my life has become alot more complicated and confusing. Not that I mind, I don't and I can honestly say it was somewhat fun minus a few things. But I won't go into detail about yesterday since it's private information between him and me. Of course I can't stop him from telling." She sighed softly litening to them explain their younger sister."That's....interesting? I don't really care if I meet her or not. And while I did promise not to harm your family if your younger sister does meet me and tries anything I will defend myself until she leaves me alone." Just then a thought crossed her mind and she turned to Montano."My hunter weapon's are safe at your place correct? I only ask because I don't feel like explaining to my father how I lost those weapon's seeing as they're not exactly cheap or free. Also, I'd rather them not get into the wrong hands either"

Back
Top Bottom