Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TheLastAlice X Love'sRequim

Montano looked down on her, his red eyes nearly glowing in the nearly dark room. "So this is your fear... interesting." was he saying and could not stop himself from laughing. He came closer to her, pressing his cock against her cunt and getting dangerously close with his fangs to her neck as well. Playfully, he began to bite in her neck, not causing any wound, but playing with her again. "I already tasted your blood... I could take you right now, or I could drink you dry, or turn you into..." while thinking and teasing her, he slowly moved his hands behind her back and with a silent "click" the handcuffs opened and were thrown into the dark of the room by the vampire.
He wanted to see if this huntress would still want to pick up a fight with him, or if he would need to discipline her even more. He still wanted to take her, but this was just a matter of time, so he could continue his play a little longer before he would come to this point.
"Are you a good girl now?" was he questioning her with his playful voice.

Willow moaned arching her back up away from the bed as he started to press his cock against her"Hhnnn". The fangs pressing into her neck didn't help either. Both made her nipples harden again as well as cause her to look at him fearfully. Montano caught her by surprised when he removed the handcuffs from her wrists. willow studied him while rubbing her wrists to see if this was some kind of trick. Everything inside her wanted him but also was screaming at her to fight and get away from him. She knew that she couldn't push him off of her since he was bound to be heavier not to mention stronger since she didn't have her weapons. Willow's mind raced with idea's of how to be able to escape without getting her blood taken or her viriginity. Unfortunately none of the one's she thought up seemed like they would work in her favor. Willow looked at his scared curiousity taking over her thoughts of escaped. With a tembling hand she traced it from one end to the other."H-how did you get this?" Part of her thought that maybe if she could get him distracted enough she could manage to escape somehow or at least prevent him from taking her blood or anything else.

Montano smiled, but continued to rub his hardened manhood against cunt. "That sure is a nice little story that fits very nice now, at the time before I became a vampire, I lived at an pretty old-fashioned town and there was actually a girl who I loved. I often visited her, we talked and laughed, we kissed and cuddled. We even planed to marry, but then one night before the wedding, she wanted me to meet behind her house, within the forest, so I came. This night, it started very well and we both were about to have our first time, but of course it wasen't like this. While I was feeling like the happiest man in the world, she stabbed me right hear with a knife." he gently took one of the hands of the huntress and put it against the end of the scar that were pretty far down his chest. " But then she started to panic. I were struggling and screaming, but not dead. So she moved it up with all her might until I stopped to struggle and scream, thinking that I were dead." He slowly moved her hand palm up his scar. "This was as well the night I got reborn. Because of my screaming, a vampire found me and I traded my blood for a new life." As he ended his story, he looked deep into the huntress eyes and slowly came closer. His lips longed again for more and this time he was sure to kiss her even more passionate, as he pushed his tongue deep into her mouth, to let it dance with hers.

Willow wasn't sure how to respond except that she knew she felt sorry for him. To betrayed that way by the person you loved had to be a terrible feeling. Of course her best friend had tried something similair but she didn't love him. "I'm sorry" As he kissed her Willow moaned softly wrapping her arms around his neck. She had learned that he was a very good kisser. willow hadn't expected him to put his tongue inside her mouth but didn't protest. Of course the fact that he continued to rub his cock against her didn't help the situation either.

Stopping to tease her with his manhood, Montano concentrated even more on his kissed and embraced her with his arms as well. Slowly he leaned his upper body back und pulled her with him, until they were both sitting face to face on the bed. He even lifted her up a little before he broke the kiss and kindly whispered into the huntress ear. "My name is Montano and I'm sorry too."
Before she maybe even could realise, what he meaned while saying that he was sorry, the tip of his cock already pushed against her holy little hole. Now he slowly let her down on his cock, while he slowly pushed him up as well. Part by part of it vanished inside of her until she finally rested on his hips.

Willow sighed softly, it was only polite to give her name in return though she was confused on why he was apologizing. "I'm Willow and why are you s..."She was cut off as he forcefully entered her. Willow bit down into his shoulder trying not to scream but all it did was muffle the noise. By the time he had gotten his cock all the way inside of her blood had started to cover his cock along with some of her juices. A little bit alos ended up dripping out. This time she didn't try to stop them as the tears came and fell down her cheeks falling onto his skin. Her entire body felt extremely sore and she wondered if he had even told her the truth about the scar or anything else. One thing Willow had always been was doubtful of people whether human or not the minute they caused her pain. She removed her mouth from his shoulder glaring at him as she tried removing herself from his cock. "G-get away from me monster! you lied didn't you?! Just so you could get me to trust you. I hate you!" Her entire body trembled as pain corsed its way through her body the more she moved trying to get herself off of him. Willow managed to do so and she crawled off the bed getting as far from him as possible. However, due to the pain she wasn't exactly well balanced and probably couldn't put up much of a fight if he wanted to come after her. She was ruined now, not only had she been captured by a vampire but that same vampire had stolen her virginity. Something that could never return. She wrapped her arms around her front using a wall as support so she didn't fall over. "You've ruined everything for me. I even asked and was trying to be nice but you did it anyway. you're just like every other vampire I've fought against." Unlike how she would usually hide her tears Willow didn't care if he saw her crying. She was tired of trying to act tough all of the time.

The joy was short and Montano couldn't believe, that the girl who bit his shoulder and cried now went into a corner to stay away from him. He could not help, but to shake his head with an unbelieving smile.
"That are really harsh words, you know? Indeed I wanted to spent the night with you, but I never lied, nor did I promised anything that I couldn't keep." The vampire laid down on the bed, facing the black ceiling as he continued to tell her. "Since this room can only be opened from the outside and you most likely won't be able to go through shadows, I will take my time to tell you something. I could have taking your body easily this whole time, I could have turned you into a bloody mess, that is screaming and begging for mercy, but instead I made it nice and slow. I'm a soulless bastard, that's right, but that doesn't mean that I'm a stupid animal." His face turned to the side, watching Willow with his glowing eyes. His anger and disappointment were clearly to be seen and even his voice seemed angry as well.
"I could even have hypnotised you, I had more than one chance. That would have been a nice idea, since then you could make me enjoy this a lot, but my choice was to have a nice night together. And now look at you, instead of having the time of your life, you sit in an corner and cry, because the first part hurted... but it always hurts at first, so you could be glad that I'm hurting you and not somebody who you like." Then his smile returned and became even wider. "Don't tell me, you were waiting for your prince to take you first? How funny, I guess as a maiden of around 50 years, you would think different of what happened today... it is never bad to have experience, guys like that." was he telling, before he began to gently pat on the bed, showing her to come back.
"I wanted to let you be on top as well, I guess you would like to have the control again, right?"

Willow slid to the floor listening to him talk. She wasn't sure if she should be afraid or embarassed. She rested her chin on a knee watching him. "Never called you an animal" She sighed softly closing her eyes."I've never been good with pain. If I get hurt I tend to lash out at the closest person...What I said...I'm sorry I didn't mean it" She paused standing and went over to the bed sitting on the edge."As for prince charming no I wasn't waiting for someone like that. Why should I? No person in their right mind would want anything to do with me.." Willow knew he wouldn't comfort or hold her, or rather she believed it but she still got close enough to burry her face into his chest. "I'm a horrible hunter as well as a person. He's right and so is everyone else. I'm useless and only get in the way."She moved to where her back was facing him."Even if you killed me no one would notice. Well my mother might have but she died. Murdered by the same vampire she had saved from dying. For being a hunter's wife she often spent more time helping them then harming... But with her gone there isn't a single person in the world who cares even a tiny bit about what happens to me." She sighed softly."As for my age I'm only 18. And I didn't know it was going to hurt. No one explained something like sex to me"

"You shouldn't talk about yourself this bad..." Montano told her, as he slowly wrapped his arms around her. "Your heart is tricking you, it wants to impress others and get something from them. Your soul wants it so hard, that your body and mind doesn't get what they want. Happiness is something as easy as complicated... but if you want to be happy, then you need to take every chance you get. This chances are just like the candles in this room... rare, but yet burning powerful, if you let them unleash their heat."
His hands slowly roamed over her body, while he tried to tell her what he was thinking. "You know, love is for the soul, but satisfaction is for the mind and pleasure is for the body. That what made you moan and wet down there was pleasure, if you would now add the will to make it even nicer, then you will get satisfaction from it. For example the satisfaction of making me moan as loud as you did, while showing me that you can do the same that I can."
The soft lips of the vampire went up her neck towards one of her ears, after a gentle nippling, he whispered to her. "I can turn your pain into pleasure. If you want, then I can make you scream in bliss."

She was surprised by him wrappingbhis arms around her. Willow smiled slightly while keeping her back to the vampire. For now, Willow felt goosebumps rush across her body as he travel up her neck and nipped one of her ears. Her body trembled under his fingers excitedly as his hands roamed over her body. Willow turned looking at him debating, Either way she'd probably be screaming. "Y-you can do that? Is that what you did to those women? Why did she love getting bit by you one minute then become afraid all of the sudden when you bit her again?" It wasn't her business but the more time she was near him the more Willow became curious about certain things

"In parts, yes. But these woman were different from you, because they were cursed. When a vampire shares his blood with human, then they will become his servants. The blood calls for his master, that's why they are all obsessed about their master and would do anything for him. But on the other hand, this blood can even bring people back to life, who are nearly dead."
His hands moved up her back and gently rested on Willow's shoulders, starting to massage them, while he continued to tell her. "As well, they were eager to get some affection from me, even if it just is a kiss. But when it comes to biting, then we vampires a really sensitive... we can decide how we bite somebody. The first bite was more like a soft kiss, while the second one...well, I don't want to tell all the details, but it sure was painful and deadly."
As he continued to gently massage and rub her shoulders, he slowly moved closer to her and sucked playfully on her lip. A soft whisper escaped his mouth. "Why do you ask? You're afraid that I could bite you that hard as well, aren't you?"

Willow was becoming more relaxed as he massaged her shoulders. He was really good at it. She listened to him explain the two bitting styles. When he got close enough to her face to suck on her lip she blushed lightly. Willow opened her mouth about to respond then closed it. She wasn't sure how to explain it. "I wouldn't say afraid...more like curious." She sighed softly. "I'm in no mood to pretend to be cold and distant. I am still a hunter yes and all of my training and habbits are telling me this is completely wrong, I shouldn't be talking and all that.I should be trying to kill you...However..." She pause slightly. "I'm also just a plain girl underneath. Right now I don't feel like being a hunter. I love everything about. The thrill of the chase the fight saving people. But in the end it's still murder."

"Well, and after all, I'm just a man." was he telling her, while his hands slowly pushed her down again. Montano wasn't using much force, to make sure that it would be more playful than forceful.
"And you know, there are limits for a man to wait.Not to mention that you already teased me a lot tonight. If you are really curious, then I will make sure that you will be able to experience a lot new tonight... and I don't talk about pain."
His tongue went all the way, up from her between her breasts over her neck towards her chin, while his hands slowly went down her sides towards her hips. As soon as he started to rub and knead her hips, the vampire looked deep into Willows eyes and spoke to her passionately. "You know, I wanted you this whole time. I don't want to hurt you, but I'm at my limit as well."
Again, he could not help but to kiss her, and this time he was sure to gave her everything he got. He hoped that she could feel the passion that he was really feeling while he done it. His hard manhood was already pushing against her leg, ready to go again.

Willow watched as he pushed her back down again. She didn't plan on running this time she had become curious about certain things. Though she'd never truelly admit to it. The way he spoke and touched her was enchanting, of course it could just be the girl side talking but she wanted to know what he could do. Willow wrapped her arms around his neck moaning softly as he licked from between her breasts to her chin. Of course she could feel his manhood pushing against her as well. Willow simled softly returning the kiss. She pulled from the kiss as her eyes fell on his shoulder where she had bitten him. There wasn't a wound there of any kind or a mark really but she still felt bad for doing it. Willow pressed her soft lips against his shoulder kissing it gently"Sorry I bit you....suppose you could call it instinct or something." She could feel he rbody become aroused again and she bit her lip looking up at him. Her nipples had become hard and she could feel that inbetween her legs was getting wetter. Willow's body squirmed underneath him, while she did once have a massage she could honestly say his was better. However, having her hips rubbed and kneaded was new and having his hands so close to her pussy only made Willow moan softly again.

"Don't worry... I like it rough." was he telling her with a big smile, not being angry with her that she had bitten him. His expression seemed even more playful then before, while he pressed the tip of his manhood against her outer lips, feeling the heat of her body against the tip. Montano teased her by slowly rubbing his tip along the wet length of her slit. He slides it slowly in, nearly gasping for the almost unbearable heat that surrounds the head of his cock. The vampire moves it slowly out, teasing her even more, while moving only a little deeper each time he thrusts into her. At least, he finally plunges his whole hard manhood deep within her gloriously tight hole.
Montano licked over his bare fangs, showing Willow how much he was enjoying it.
"You feel so nice...wonderful." was he telling her, while he slowly continued to fill her body with his meat again and again. His hands grabbed her nice big breasts, trying to find support, while he slowly began to thrust faster and harder into the perfection of her pussy.

Willow moaned as he began teasing her with his cock. Of course when she squirmed underneath him that only made it rub against her even more. When he slid it in Willow whined softly arching her back up off the bed causing her breasts to press more against his hands. She could feel him inside of her again, and while it brought back some of the pain it also felt really good as well. Willow began to move her hips in rhythm to his as he went faster and harder. Her body writhed underneath him instinctively which only caused her to pant harder."Hhhnnn....ooh god"

The first moan began to escape Montanos mouth, soon becoming more steady and loader. "It is wonderful, isn't it? I'm always surprised how wonderful something as simple as this can feel." Enjoying every second of this, he soon could feel that the long teasing made him comming close to his limits very soon. In a quick movement, he let his hands go down to her legs, gently spread them and lifted her hips up, just a little. His thrusts slowed down, but now he was going even stronger and deeper into her sweet tight hole.
"He does this feel?" was he gently asking her, while he couldn't hide how much he was excited. One moan escaped after the next and his breathing turned into a soft panting.
"And there are so many ways to make the both of us feel nice." Leaning towards her, he lifted her hips even a little more, creating a very nice angle for his thrusts to hit some of her most sensitive spots, while he could gently whisper to her with a even bigger smile. "... and of course, this isn't the only hole that can lose it's virginity"

Willow's hands closed over his bed sheets as she moaned. She hated to admit that he was correct, of course she hadn't planned on giving in to him. "I-it is" However, she was kind of glad she did as the pain disappeared and her body filled with pleasure. When he lifted her hips up the second Willow bit down on her lip. He continually hit spots that were very sensitive. At the mention of another hole loosing it's virginity sh elooked at him completely confused. What she was doing now was the first time she had ever done anything towards sex so she had no idea what he was talking about. In her head Willow tried counting how many holes the female body had trying to figure out what he meant. However soon a strange sensation and pressure began to build up and she squirmed even more. It had felt the same in the other room soshe figured out she was close to her limits.''Nnnn...I dob't know how much more I can take before I over flow"

"Just wait a second, I'm getting close as well." was he saying, as he gently lifted her whole body up, just like at the first time, when he stole her virginity. She was now in front of him, close enough so that she could feel his hot breath against her neck.
But this time, he was rushing as fast into her hole as he could. Making it harder and harder for him to focus on holding back. But then he couldn't help it any more. He could hear the steady, loud slap of her thighs on his as she rides his cock and he thrusts into her at the same time. He pumped furiously into her impossibly wonderful pussy as stream after stream of hot thick cum finally shot into her and cried out in triumph. But even while moaning loudly in bliss, he continued to fuck her fast and deeply to make the moment of satisfaction even more wonderful for the both of them. As soon as he could tell that he pumped her through her climax, as well as he finally filled her womb with every bit of his load, he stopped his movement and kissed her intensively and passionately.

Willow tried to hold on as much as she could but it was getting harder and harder with each passing second. When he started cumming into her willow did as well, the feeling of his hot sticky seed filling her felt wonderful as it warmed her insides and her cum mixed with his. Even though he was cumming she noticed he didn't stop but kept going. Willow moaned loudly as he continued to move inside her while cumming. When it was over Willow leaned against his body panting heavily as her body trembled slightly from the sex as well as being filled with so much cum. She smiled slightly taking in his scent."W-when you said that my pussy wasn't the only hole that could loose it's verginity what exactly did you mean?"

Montano smiled satisfied and embraced her, while she leaned against her. He could feel the warmth of her body, as well as her breath on his skin. Her question surprised him a little bit, but then he was reminded again that she really didn't know.
"Well, you already know the classic way to do it, but sometimes this just isn't enough..." was he telling her softly, while his hands traveled towards her buttocks and grabbed them. After a little bit massaging, he began to spread them a little, before he told her. "This would be another nice place to enter, the cute little back door...and the other one... "
He smiled and gave her a short kiss. Again, his tongue went deep inside of her and played a little with her tongue. "... would be this one. This is very nice for the men, nearly as good as what I did with my mouth to your pussy. And of course, you will be able to drink some of the nice warm seed as well. Why do you ask, do you still have the power and curiosity to go on?" his tongue went over his fangs, showing her that he wouldn't mind to play a little bit more.

Willow moaned softly as he began to massage her buttocks. When he began to spread them though she squirmed against his hands slightly."Power not likely curiousity yes." She didn't know if it was a bad thing but her entire body felt tired as did her mind. Of course she could probably manage to stay awake for a little bit if she faught the desire to sleep. Willow closed her eyes as her breathing began to get shallow and steady. Before she knew it though Willow had passed out against his body and murmered softly against his skin not realizing what she was saying."Mmm...i love you"

Montano could hear her words very well, as she collapsed against his body. He was thinking that this was pretty interesting as well as highly entertaining. And of course, it wasn't surprising that she needed a nice long sleep after this long night.
After he laid her down on his bed, he went under his shower and as soon as he cleaned himself, he went out to go shopping before the sun would start to rise. This late, he couldn't get much decent, but for him, everything was tasting pretty much the same, only blood was tasting well. However, he hoped that a douple-cheese burger with some fries and a coke would do the work for now. As well, he picked up T-shirt from one of his servants, to have something she could wear... since he ripped her tank top, she couldn't wear that.
It took a little while, but then he finally returned to the basement. He placed the food on the table in his living room and placed a note for her, where she could find the shower. Surprised about how much he wanted to please a person, who could kill him while he was sleeping when he wouldn't kill her now, he went into his bedroom and opened the big door, so that she could escape it on her own. Then, as he went to her on the bed, he was going even farther, getting up the wall and towards the ceilling. Directly over his bed was a black coffin, nearly invisible because of the black walls of this dark room. Before he closed the coffin after getting in, he looked down on this woman, who had surprised him more than one time this night. Then the coffin closed and the vampire started his daysleep.

When willow woke up she looked around slightly dazed. Realizing what had happened She hugged her knee's to her chest shivering for a while glad to be alone. Willow stood finding the note and everything else and sighed softly debating on what she should do. Of course first she got in the shower trying to clear her head as well as get clean. When she got out Willow dressed and ate the food he had left for her. She was sligthly surprsied that he had left the door open for her to leave. She sat in the chair staring at all of her weapons she had been carrying yesterday. A small amount of pain inbetween her legs reminding her that she had lost her virginity then willingly had sex with a vampire. Nothing made sense anymore to her. Sighing annoyed she stood leaving a note of her own for him if he should wake up. Leaving her weapon's behind Willow left the place and began running on the outskirts of town. She needed to clear her head to think things through. AS for the note she had thanked him for everything as well as saying that she was very confused right now so had gone to the forest to try and figure out her own feelings. And that's what she did. Willow managed to find a small clearing and sat down leaning against a tree trying to figure out her own feelings. He hadn't bitten her or given her his blood and yet she had such strong feelings for him

Montano awaked and opened the coffin, seeing that his guest were away now. He found her weapons still at his place, but he couldn't find her. After finding and reading her note, he went out to search for her. He could tell that she was still feeling a lot with her soul and that the words of her maybe had a meaning after all. After a power-expensive transmogrification, which sure was limited, not just in it forms, but as well in the quantity of vampires who could actually use it, he went searching for her. It doesn't took him too long, since it was way more easier to find a person in a forest at night as an animal.
As he found her, the vampire slowly came closer. A black wolf with red glowing eyes was his new form now and he made sure not to show his true self until she would have learned how dangerous it was to leave her weapons at home. He went dangerously close and let out a loud howl, before he turned back into his true self. "You should not be out here... unarmed." was he telling her, looking way more serious then the last night. "We need to talk, darling."

Back
Top Bottom