Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TheLastAlice X Love'sRequim

Willow wandered through the small town looking for her target. It was close to the time when the sun began to set and if she wanted to garentee her own safety Willow would have to find and destroy the one she was after. Naturally Willow had been thrust into the family business since her father had been given a girl instead of a boy. However, she didn't mind. Infact Willow enjoyed everything that came with hunting vampires.

She brushed her auburn bangs out of her face. Willow had made sure to always keep her hair cut short so then if she got in a fight the opponent couldn't exactly grab her hair and use it against her. Of course even without being a hunter willow was still pretty much a boy except for certain parts of her body which were now filling out very well. At the moment Willow was wearing black cargo pants, black boots and a white tank top which showed how well gifted she was in a certain area. However, if anyone mentioned that she would either one beat them to a bloody pulp or completely ignore them.

She had never seen herself as beautiful and often dressed how she saw herself. However, over the years her mother slowly began replacing her shirts as well as some of her pants. "Where are you?" She studied her surroundings carefully with each step.

Montano Lasombra enjoyed his sixth meal tonight. He already drunk from this woman before, but he wasn't caring at all. That was why he enslaved all six of them, to have a little buffet, where he could chose from his snacks. As well, they would all live on and come back to him any time he would need them, just like the dumb little pets they were.
But then he could hear foot steps and someone seemed to get closer to this dark street. He could hide, but actually he wasn't in the mood for it. If anyone would want to do something stupid, then this person would either die by his own hands or even through the hands of his worthless servants, who actually still looked like a group of woman... with bloodred necks.
His red eyes focused back on his meal, slowly pushing his teeth back into her neck, while she silently caressed his deepblack hair.

Willow turned down the dark alley inspecting every inch as her sight got used to the darkness. She got close enough to see what was happening and pulled out a small hand gun firing a warning shot that would race past the vampire. "Hey let her go bloodsucker!"

Willow wasn't afraid to fight if it came down to it and personally she hated vampires more then her entire family put together. The reason why was a secret she had told no one. Not even her parents.

Montano smiled amused. "Oh, what do we have here? I guess you can't be a cop, since you know what I am, but why should I let go of her?" He pulled the woman in front of him and after a few seconds the group of girls came closer to his sides to shield him even more.
"I wonder, will you risk to hurt and kill others, just to hurt me? How about you put your gun down and I will let my hostages go... but you should decide soon on what you want to do, before I can't hold myself back anymore and kill one of them...or better, turn them into vampires as well."
Was he telling her and licked on the neck of the girl just in front of him. He knew that this situation was pretty good for him, because of the fact that she didn't surprised him with her first attack.

She glared at him debating on what to do. "How about you let them go and then I kill you?" She knew the risks of lowering the gun. Especially with a vampire infront of her. "Besides why should I care if they die in the process? They're in the way anyways." Willow knew she could never shoot a human no matter how much she hated vampires. "As for what I am that's simple. I'm a hunter, trained since the day I could wallk to destroy your kind."

The grin on the vampires face got even wider. "If that is how you feel about them..." was he telling with an played sad voice and pulled the head of the sixth girl back, his fangs went deep into her flesh, while he bite her as wildly as a beast could. A loud and terrifying scream came from the girl, who now tried to escape and fight for her life, which soon ended into a helpless gargle.
Tossing her aside, like a worthless piece of junk, Montano grabbed the next girl and smiled. "I guess I won't turn them into vampires, how bad... I guess their families will be very sad when they all get killed in such a painful and brutal way. But what should I do, I always get so nervous when guns are pointing my way..."
He knew that this was a poker of emotions. She maybe really was as cold as she tried to make him believe, but if not, then he would continue until she would start to play his game as well, or until every girl would be dead and he would escape like always.

Willow watched not budging until he mentioned their family."Shut up! You know nothing! You and your kind always go after people and even trick them. You don't give a damn if you hurt anyone!" Her voice started to crack as she fought back the tears. Death didn't bother her, however, the one who had used her for his own personal gain had scard(sp?) her emotionally as well as physically. Of course he was dead now and the mark he had left well hidden. Despite her hatred for him she knew better then to test vampires to far. Soon he'd run out of victims and possibly attack her. Reluctantly she began to lower the gun.

"I see, so you know everything? Don't make me laugh. People like you made this world a hell to the cursed. Even while being banished into the dark of night, our kind always got driven deeper and deeper into the darkness, until we finally became darkness ourself." was he telling her in a calm way, before he playfully continued.
"But for lowering the gun, I will give you one of the hostages. However, you won't see the next until the gun is still in your hands. I keep my word, so keep your cool."
One of the girls slowly went to the huntress. She was holding her head down and with a soft, shivering voice, she told her. "Thank you so much... I was so scared...please, don't let him kill more of us."
But soon after this, Montano started to like the neck of his next victim as well, showing that he would soon bite her.

Willow mentally cursed herself while looking gently at the girl."I'm just doing my job. However, I suggest you don't come out at night for a long time and stay away from shady characters even if it's day time" She put her gun away back in it's proper spot by her pants. If one got a good look at the skin that had shown for just a second they would have seen something that didn't belong. Willow looked at the vampire holding her hands up in the air infront of her chest. "There happy the gun is gone now release the rest of them. Also, I was speaking from personal experience. I never once claimed to know everything. How can a person know everything when there are two sides to the same story?"

"So you know nothing as well, how sad." was he telling her and let go of the others girls. They went towards the huntress as well, while the first released girl slowly walked behind her. Montano continued to talk to her:
"You see, I keep my word. I guess we should continue our talk later... but I should warn you, I'm really a playful fellow..."
As soon as the girls passed her, the first released girl gave her a hard hit on the back of her head with a blunt weapon. The girls stayed ready to hold her down, for the case that she wasn't out of consciousness.
"I guess I have something new to entertain me, you all may go." was he telling the girls and went to the hunter. "Welcome to the darkness, little lady."

She crossed her arm over her chest."now you're just twisting words" Willow fell to the ground due to letting her gaurd down. Her ears were ringing from being hit in the back of the head and she knew she'd have a headache soon. "Damn...should have just shot them." Willow wasn't awake much longer. She pased out a few minutes after hitting the ground.

Montano lifted the moveless body over his shoulders and went back home. The girls weren't of much need for him right now, so he released them from his control.
The home of this vampire was a spacious basement, which kinda looked like an inside of a little mansion without windows. He searched for any possible weapons and put them on his table, before he tied his "guest" on a chair in front of it, making sure to use some hand cuffs to keep her from stupid actions. It took a little while, but then she seemed to finally awake.
"I'm sorry for the rudeness of my servants, but I guess you won't be a big chatter while being a little armory of weapons. I would really love to present you something to eat or to drink, but everything I have is blood... and you even are part of that as well now."

Willow woke up to find herself tied up in some sort of basement or at least a windowless room. She knew the vampire was there before he spoke. When he did she just glared at him. Her head was hurting pretty good and the ropes and hand cuffs were annoying. Of course she blamed herself for letting a vampire trick her again. Willow sighed softly closing her eyes as her mind went to the first time she had been tricked. Her body shivered instinctively at the memories. Shaking her head she looked at him."What do you want? I'm not like some human girl that'll be frightened by someone like you bloodsucker. Besides I don't need those weapon's to kill a vampire. All I would need is a sharp piece of wood to stab through your cold unbeating heart."

(( Happy Thanks Giving as well ;) ))

"Really?" the vampire said and ripped the white tank top from her chest. "Well, I see a human girl before my mind. The only question would be, what this fear is that you are hiding. It could be the fear that your family or friends could get hurt or could die, or maybe... you even fear something worth then death. Pain is the little brother of fear." was he telling seriously, before he playfully continued. "But that isn't what I crave to know. You hide something inside you and it is devouring and corrupting you from the inside... what did a vampire do to you? Did he killed your parents? Has he turned them into vampires and other hunters have killed them?" One of his fingers touched her chest and slowly began to move down between her breasts. "Or maybe he had done something to you...tell me what he did. Did he hurt you? Did he make you scream? Did he turn this little maiden into a whole woman?" With every question, his evil grin got wider and wider.

The fact that her shirt had been ripped off stung slightly against her skin. She did the best she could to distract her mind from how he was touching her. "My best friend got bitten and turned into a vampire. Unlucky for me I refused to kill him. He and his master used that against me and I got bitten as well. Afterwards I did end up killing them both." She looked down at the ground as her body trembled beneath his fingers. Willow couldn't believe how vunerable and weak she felt right now. "As for a family it's just my parents and me. Due to being an only child I was forced into becoming a hunter. If they die then it's oh well. After killing my own best friend I decided not to get attached to people."

"I see..." Montano was surprised how open she was with her secret. "It feels good to talk about it, right? But do you know why the vampire controlled your best friend? I will just guessing wildly..."
His fingers found their way to one of her nipples, squeesing and twisting it playfully. "... it was because of your family. Some vampires try to revenge their own beloved ones, just like you and hunt the hunters... but they try to hurt them in the most cruel way before killing them. And for this, you were planned to be the one to make your parents suffer."
He went around to her side and softly whispered to her. "I don't have any grudge against hunters, I'm just a being who wants to survive... without being killed as well as not starving to death." His tongue went up and down his neck. He wasn't really about to bite her, but he wanted to play a little bit with her, before he would decide what to do with her in the end.

" You're wrong, it doesn't feel good. I feel horrible. I should have prevented it. I was able to keep my secret of being a hunter but I told him anyway. As for why they did it revenge is correct.However, the chose the wrong person to pick." As he played with her nipple a moan escaped her lips before she could prevent it. Willow cursed her body for betraying her. When he moved to her neck she closed her eyes trembling, half excited and half terrified. Of course she would never openly admit to being afraid. "My father would have killed me without a second thought and done it without feeling guilty too" She bit her bottom lip trying to steady her voice. "He has never loved me, I am just a tool to him as well as an obstical. Because he got me instead of a son." Her shoulders began to tremble as if she was crying. If she had been a normal girl she would have too. But she wasn't so Willow faught back any tears that dared to try to escape.

Montano pulled his head back. "So the cold huntress still has a soft side inside of her. I'm afraid that I won't be able to give you love, as well..."
His head moved down her body, just to stay bfore her chest. His voice became more gently as he gently whispered against her sensitive skin. " All I can offer you is sin ... lust, the love of the loveless, made from the sweetest passion that is hidden deep within everyones heart..."
His hands grabbed her breasts and were starting to massage them, while his mouth took care of her nipples, one after another. From starting more gently, he slowly became more wild as he sucked on her already hard nipples. His tongue played with them even more passionate, before he teasingly bit into them, even while pushing his bare fangs against her soft skin.
Only after a while, he could stop for a short moment, just to tell her with his playful voice. "You sure are a bad son, but you sure are a great daughter... maybe I should adopt you."

Willow glared at him. "Who said I wanted to be loved? I'll make him accept me by being better then he was" Willow faught herself but lost and soon she was taken in by the instincts brought with sexual pleasure. She moaned softly as he massaged her breasts while teasing her nipples which had become hard. Willow yelped when he bit her nipples and began to squirm trying to get away from him. In her mind the hunter part and the girl part faught constantly. She knew this was wrong, that he ws the enemy so she wasn't allowed to feel pleasure in what was happening to her body. However, she also knew that deep inside she was just a normal girl. "S-stop it." With the teasing and attention he was giving to her body Willow's heart was racing and she was starting to pant

"You want me to stop? Your body tells me something different." Montano said and let one of his hands slip down her belly and then into her pants. It wasn't taking long, then he reached her sensitive flesh. One of his fingers even rubbed between her little mounds, before he pushed it deeper inside of her. He could hear the wet sound from his doing and he knew that she couldn't lie about this fact any more. Just a little bit later, he started to make a little *come-here* movement with his middle finger and his index finger, trying hard to hit one of her weakest spots.
"You still have something to say? Do you really want me to stop?" was he telling her, before his mouth went back to her nipple. Right now he had a problem himself, since he had all hands full of work, but well, if she would continue to be a good girl, then he would make it all a little bit more comfortable. For him, as well as for her.

Willow whimpered softly as his finger went inside her arching her back as much as she could. Her body pushed against her restraints as he continued to tease both her nipple as well as inside of her. Willow's defensiveness soon came crashing down and any thoughts of it being wrong were replaced with how good it felt. She moaned as her body reacted to what he was doing. Willow could feel herself getting wetter and began moving her hips trying to get the sensation to go away but all it did was make things worse. after a while a strange sensation filled her entire body causing her mind to panic. "S-sotp... please I can't take much more." Willow's voice had lost it's coldness as she spoke

Montano could not hide, that he was really enjoying this. For a short moment, he stopped, but just to pull down her pants and make her even more defenseless. His hands spread her legs and his head was just a few seconds later between them. At first he licked and sucked her whole cunt, but then he concentrated on her sensitive pearl. His lips and his tongue played with her without any mercy, while his hands slowly moved up to her breasts again, to knead them roughly.
The vampire knew that she would be really defenseless soon and then he would make his next move on her, while she still would be in the joy of her afterglow.

Willow bit her bottom lip hard enough to make it start bleeding slightly. She enjoyed what he was doing more then she should have done and a few minutes after he started Willow moaned loudly as she started to cum. Her body went into a small orgasm. Once her body calmed down and she stopped cumming Willow sat there her entire body relaxed and she was panting heavily. Willow had realized that she had started to become very tired at the moment. Despite that her senses began to return to her but were dulled by the pleasure her entire body felt. "D-damn you b-bastard." She hated him while at the same time loved him for what he had done. It was a very strange feeling, however, even Willow knew that she wouldn't be able to do anything. However, she hoped that he would leave her alone or she might end up loosing more then her dignity.

Montano stood up, her wetness still dripping down from his face, while he made sure to untie her fast enough. The handcuffs to keep her hands behind her back were the only thing left, when he lifted her out of the chair and moved with her into another room. What a seemed like a normal bedroom was just his playroom. It was quite a dark room, who seemed to have black walls that even absorbed the light of the countless candles inside of this room. The only thing to be seen were the candles, the red bed and the huntress, which he now placed on the bed.
After closing and locking the door, the vampire took off his cloths, exposing his strong and strongly tattooed body, as well as a giant scar that nearly went over his whole chest and his right shoulder.
"I'm afraid that this bastard isn't done yet... but don't worry, I hate cuddling." was he telling her with his typical smile, his fangs glowing in the light of the candles. He slowly went towards the bed and on top of the huntress. His lips went again hers pretty fast and his tongue passionately licked her slowly bleeding lip.

Willow blushed a deep red watching him undress right infront of her. She felt her heart drop seeing the scar but showed no sign of it, she wasn't supposed to feel pity, sorrow, love or anything else but hatred for the man. Willow was glad that she had been untied except of the handcuffs still around her wrist. If she would have had any strength Willow would have kicked him where it would hurt, even for an immortal. When he kissed her she gasped opening her mouth slightly. It wasn't that what he was doing hurt but there was some kind of feeling there. She sturggled underneath him wanting to get free with as little energy as she had at the moment. Her instincts were telling her what was going to happen soon and that scared her. She didn't want a vampire taking her virginity or any other male except for the one she would someday marry. Willow closed her eyes shut tightly wishing it would all stop and she would be back in her bedroom asleep or perhaps in a nice hot shower. However, she knew no matter how much she wished for it the reality was she was about to get taken by a vampire who had tricked her. "D-don't...please." Willow knew her voice was shaking but didn't care, she was too tired to try acting tough. Her entire body trembled underneath him making her fear noticeable.

Back
Top Bottom