Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rayn_Chain X Love'sRequim

Smiling she nodded, shrugging her shoulders, "You were not trying to run, that I understand and I appreciate, had you been trying to run I would have punished you, but I will not harm you without good reason, and I have already told you what you would be punished for so you know what it is." She told her calmly. The next question she seemed to tense at, nodding her head, "Yes I changed someone once, but something happened, the man who changed me got jealous, and to teach me a lesson he killed her. I do like males as well as females, but I find females rather beautiful and something I like to have control over, and I would not change someone unless I got to know them." She answered, knowing she had given more info than what she probably want to know, but she wanted to get it out of the way now. "The last time I saw my Master was years ago, after killing my lover I burnt down my old home with him in it, I think he is probably dead, but there is not telling for sure." She said softly, looking to Willow with a weak smile, "So I try not to get attached or put anyone in harms way." She explained.

Willow listened to her talk, Arria was in a way similair to herself. She hardly ever got close to anyone due to always being tossed around by families. Even though their choice of not getting close was different in a way they were the same. Of course despite her past experiences Willow was still foolish enough to trust the next family she went to. However, now she just didn't care anymore and stopped loving people never allowing anyone to get too close to her. "I see.... That must have hurt alot.... to loose your lover to the man who made you what you are now. I'm sorry it happened."

She nodded slowly sighing softly, "Yeah, I changed her, she had actually asked asked me many times but I never believed her, that she wanted to be with me, but it was true, she wanted to, then when he realized I had moved on he got angry and tricked her, being a young vampire you are just a step above a human, but I could control any vampire younger than me by a year and only ones much older than be could even get into my thoughts." She said softly, looking to Willow with a smile, "But you know what that pain is like, don't you? In a different way, your family betraying you, but trust me when I say this family will not stop loving and caring for you once you have been accepted into it, and you will always have a home here once you have been trained a little, but I will be kind and gently so long as you can obey me." She said softly.

Willow looked at her wondering if she could read minds or something. Shrugging she sighed softly. "Maybe so....Even if they did love me I can't promise I'd love anyone back. I'm not really sure I can love anyone anymore. As for obeying you that I can only try to do. After all I'm only human"

She smirked and nodded her head, "I understand, and you will come out of your shell soon, you can't stay numb to it for long, it will get you even in the most unlikely of situations, I should know. After many years I had told myself that same thing, but I can to realize I would be miserable in this place by myself, so I began doing what it is I do now." She told her, explaining a little more before they got to her room, looking up at Willow before moving to an walk in closet, on one side was clothing for her and on the other were clothes for Willow. Taking hold of a silk bathrobe she handed it to her, "I am not done with you yet, after you eat we will get to know eachother much better like before, I suggest you just cooperate or I can and will flex my powers to show you I will not take no for an answer, so take your time eating and once you are finished I want you laying on the bed as you were yesterday with your legs spread for me." She told her before moving over to her desk to file away Willows papers in a small box, locking it so she did not get any ideas. She heard the servants knock and two women came in, dressed in the very revealing maid uniform, their breasts on display, one of them even had the nipples pierced. They both looked over the girl like she was a pieced of meat, wanting to have a taste and to play with her, but they knew the mistress would not let them yet. "Don't worry they won't hurt you, and you will find they are friendly if not a little over sexually active." She chimed, giggling a little, since it was partly her fault, they they played with eachother often so she was not concerned.

Willow continued to listen to her and when she was handed the piece of clothing Willow gladly put it on dropping the towel to the floor before picking it up and placing it in the bathroom. When she returned to the room she watched as Arria filed away her papers. At the mention of getting to know each other more she blushed softly and looked away nodding slightly. She had a pretty good idea what Arria was planning on doing to her. When the two maids came in Willow noticed their looks so backed away towards Arria keeping fair distance between the two of them and her. Willow knew Arria wouldn't allow them to tuch her without permission and she was positive Arria wasn't about to share her with anyone at the moment. Not when Willow had just gotten there and was still a virgin despitewa they had done before.
(sorry about the late reply. Life has been a bit complicated for me between relationship stuff and college stuff)

Back
Top Bottom