Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rayn_Chain X Love'sRequim

(couldn't think of a title sorry ^^')
Willow couldn't believe this. She may have been adopted and all but now all of the sudden her own foster father was selling her away to pay off some debt. Since the collectors hadn't arrived yet Willow's father had locked her up in the empty spare bedroom. The walls were a deep shade of gray and there was only one window which had been bared. She sighed softly as she wiped away any stray tears from her purple eyes. Willow had semi-long auburn hair and the skin of a china doll. She was beautiful despite the attempts of her foster sisters who had always seemed to hate her for some unknown reason. Bored out of her mind Willow went over to the bared window to watch for the collectors who were planning on getting her that day. Of course, she could run but what could would that do her? She was still under age and so that meant she would be reported as a run away and immediately brought back to her family.'This sucks...But then again of course he sends me away. I'm not related to him unlike his other kids. '

Arria had made a deal long ago, when Willow's foster family were even deeper in debt, but seeing as how they could not get out of debt she had given them a week to decide what to do, giving a few options, and one was to give one of their daughters to her. Now she stood at the door, signing the papers and handing over others, her birth certificates and papers basically saying she was not adopted by Arria, even though that was not she had planned for the girl at all, she knew what she was going to do with her, whether she liked it or not. Instantly she felt eyes on her and her own bright blue eyes looked up to see Willow looking out the bared window. Smiling the tall redhead looked to the foster parents who were then ordered to bring the girl down, and not to worry if she tried to run, since the woman could easily catch her, all if them knowing she was inhuman just from the look of her. She had long dark red loose curls, pale pearly white skin, and full red lips. At the moment she was calm so her fangs were only slightly longer and not too noticeable, what often frightened people was her eyes shifting with her mood, usually a bright crystal blue, but when angry or excited they would turn a deep crimson. She spoke to the foster family again, ordering them to retrieve the girl and to bring her to her so she could take her and be on her way.

James(Foster father) walked up the stairs unlocking Willow's door and opening it to get her. Going against her originaly plan of allowing them to sell her without a fight, she was going to run. Willow moved towards the door as well as James. As he walked into the room Willow ran past him before he could stop her. As she ran willow pinned her hair up so no one could use it to stop her.

She had noticed the woman who was to be her new..mother? Master? Willow wasn't exactly sure but she knew the woman couldn't be human. Something in her gut and the back of her head told her so. Willow ran down the stairs until the last five steps where she jumped to the bottom. However, due to a rug being there Willow landed on her ass with a hard thud.

She didn't stay down though since she could hear the entire family trying to capture her. 'I won't do it! They have no right to sell me.' Willow managed to get past the woman and the front door to the outside but she was in the front yard at the moment trying to catch her breath as well as prevent herself from falling again. She wasn't the most athletic person. However, she was still in pretty good shape. Unfortunately due to the hard fall and the fact that she hadn't allowed herself to recover from falling Willow had been sturggling to breath while running at the same time.

James stood by the doorway turning to the woman looking at her as if saying Willow was her problem now. Afterwards he glared at willow like she was disgusting then shut the door behind him. Willow looked at the house hurt as tears began filling her eyes again. She rubbed at her eyes trying to prevent herself from crying. It didn't matter what they thought. The family had only pretended to care and she had known that for a very long time. However, it mainly hurt because she felt like no one truelly cared for her. Not her real parents and not even her foster family who had just recently sold her.

Seeing Willow fall made Arria laugh slightly thinking that it must have stung her rear a little, and maybe her pride, but it would be much more sore once Arria got a hold of her, and if she did not learn her place quick enough. Some would see the papers as her being her mother, despite her age, but this was a way that in case she ran away she would be able to report her a run away and find her, even pay off who ever it was to keep their mouths shut and as if they had never seen her. Watching her closely as she ran past Arria could not help but look her over, seeing the way her body moved, and the smell of fear coming off of the running girl. Being kind she had decided to give her a few moments to gather herself before she went after Willow.

Looking at the family she allowed the young girl to run as she spoke to them, “Give me that look again James and I will have your other daughter and your wife and sell them to a whore house across seas to pay all of the debt,” She threatened smoothly as though it were nothing to her. Taking a few soft breaths Arria looked in the direction the girl had gone in. Looking to her car she spoke to the man in the driver seat and ordered him to come back later and either take the other daughter or the mother and do as she had said as another warning since they clearly did not care for this girl and so it would teach them no lesson to enslave someone they did not care about.

Arria had of course done this many times, and she knew the different ways it could end up so she expected any number of them, over the many years she had been immortal she had many slaves like this girl, and none seemed to be the same in the beginning, but in the end they were all the same, broken in, sex crazed, and seemed addicted to the mistress’s bite, so she had sold them and gotten others, but recently she had not acquired a new one, hoping maybe this girl would be more fun, and not break and become as the other, an emotionless shell, all of them so weak.

Smirking she removed her jacket and threw it into the car before taking off, her heel boots hardly making a single sound as she ran, covering as much on foot in a few seconds while it had taken Willow a few minutes to get that far. She would cut the young girl off and wait for her to come around one of the trees before grabbing her and throwing her into one of the tree trunks, in hopes of knocking the wind out of her enough to get her to rethink her plan of running and warn her what would happen if she did not do as she was told. So she got ahead of her and could hear which way she was coming, waiting patiently, a smile across her lips, so cruel, and excited, thinking of all the ways she could have fun with her, and maybe punish her for running away like this.

Willow had turned to run again turning past one of the tree's only to see the woman waiting for her. Willow tried stopping however in doing so she ended up tripping over her own feet and lost her balance. However, Willow managed to twist her body enough to prevent from landing on her face and instead on her somewhat sore ass which began to hurt more. Apparently her luck was bad today. She had fallen twice already and was just sold to some stranger who was inhuman.

Willow glared up at the woman who was so close to her now while standing. She wasn't about to give up without a fight. Of course if it went as far as her almost dying then she would easily give up. Before she prepared to run though Willow rubbed her butt wishing she hadn't fallen on it since it was hurting again. The fall of course had caused her to blush lightly with embarassment.

"That hurt" Willow tried to figure out a way to get past the woman. She knew in her head that even if she tried she'd eventually be captured and was actually growing tired of running. However, something in her still made her want to fight for her freedom. The only problem was she couldn't see any possible way of running past the woman. And she couldn't turn around and head back to the house either.

Seeing the girl stop as quickly as she could just to land on her ass again was rather hilarious and she shook her head slowly as she stepped closer to her, “Willow, it would be best if you just give up now, you will never outrun me, I have all of your papers and information, you are mine now. Just accept it and we can get into the limo and go home.” She offered, holding her hand out to her, a kind expression on her face, trying to show her she could be kind, but this would be the only offer like this she would receive, if she said no, or tried to run she would be in for it once Arria caught her.

Arria of course intended on spanking her already sore ass, but if she gave up it would not be as sever as if she were to fight her still and waste her time. Stepping a little closer she remained calm, collected, and level headed as she spoke to the girl again, her tone soft and sweet, meaning to draw her in, “Willow, you know they don’t want you, neither did anyone else, except me, if I did not, why would I have accepted you as payment instead of one of his other children.” She pointed out, trying to give her some sense of trust or hope of someone willing to be kind and caring to her, which Arria could be, but not until this girl learned her lesson, never run from her mistress.

She kept her eyes on her and was ready to chase her down again, but she would not be gentle if she had to drag the girl back, thinking of possibly taking the pin out of her hair and grabbing her by those long lovely locks and take her to the car. She would wait to see what she decided which would in turn decide her fate in the car. She already had a collar, cuffs, and anklets ready for the young woman as soon as she got her in the limo, and was excited about seeing them on her, also tossing around the idea of making a point by stripping her down to her undergarments just so she knew who was in charge. “Don’t run from me Pet, just come here and we can go home, where people will care about you,” it was that part that she was not lying about, because if she did behave herself and could be trusted she would be permitted to speak with the maids, cooks, and other servants who would treat her like family.

Willow blinked caught off gaurd by how kind Arria was being towards her. For some reason she started to feel really guilty for trying to run away. And despite the warning's her head was telling her Willow relaxed going up to Arria."Really? I-I know they don't care for me...I've known for a really long time. B-but...how can you? I mean you only just met me and so far it hasn't been a pleasant one." She had been refering to falling twice as well as running. Willow reached out her hand but paused still debating on whether or not she should trust the woman. She knew already that she could never hope of out running Arria and was tired of running anyway.

Willow closed her eyes trying to think. Arria was being very nice to her and even had a place where people would care for Willow. Hearing Arria speak those words made Willow want to go with her, she had always wished to be with people who cared about her and vice versa. Arria was offereing the very thing Willow had always wanted. She opened her eyes looking at Arria searching for something that she didn't know. "Ok..."

Willow placed her hand in Arria's and smiled softly while blushing a light red still."I'll come with you" From what she could tell Arria was very pretty and apparently rich. Even if she wasn't going to be her mother Willow still hoped she'd keep her word about Willow being cared about.

Listening she nodded to the girls words, already knowing too much about the family, and she somewhat knew Willow already from just what she had observed. “I know you don’t know me, but as for the pain from running, it could have been avoided had you just come along, but you insisted on running Pet, so we will get in the car and head home, we have much to talk about, but I know everyone there will care for you the way you want to be cared for.” She assured her, knowing it would happen, since just about everyone had pity for anyone Arria had brought home as her slave. She waited for the answer, being patient, seeing that she was thinking things through and she knew what she was had also effected her.

Her hand felt a little cold to the touch as Willow placed her hand in Arria’s and within a second she pulled the girl to her and made sure her grip was tight before bringing another hand up to gently run across her cheek tenderly touching her soft skin as she pleased, “Good girl.” She muttered and loosened her grip a little, but nothing could pry the woman’s hand open more than that, and especially not this young girl. She began walking to the car which was already pulled up on the side of the road and the door opened by the butler, giving a bow to the mistress before looking to the girl with a slight frightened look on his face, “It is not good to disobey the mistress, she rules over everyone in the house and if you anger her everyone is effected by her anger, so keep that in mind when running away again, and you would do well to learn your place in her home quickly little one.” He said before getting a strange look from Arria in a silent order to be quiet about such things.

Carefully she brought the girl inside the limo and the doors locked them in the back of the large limo. “There now that we have you in here and unable to try and run from me let me make things clear right now, you are mine, I was given you by your family, I have all your papers, and hence your life is mine until I tire of you, then you might be sold or kept in my mansion with the others.” She started before looking the girl over, still debating a few things about clothing. “You still need punishment for running, so I will give you a choice, either allow me to put the collar and cuffs to you then when we get home you wills trip for me in my room, or I can punish that already sore rear of yours with one of my paddles, whips, floggers, or my hand, your choice Pet?” She offered, wondering which she would pick, not saying anything other than that, watching to see if she would come to her new mistress or try to argue and fight her.

She sighed softly. "I know. But how would you feel if all of the sudden your freedom was taken from you forcefully?" Willow flinched slightly expecting to get hit in the face but when Arria touched her gently instead she began to trust the woman more. Of course the fact that her hand was alot colder only confirmed Willow's thoughts of her being inhuman, as well as causing small goose bumps on her arms. She willingly followed Arria to the limo not pulling away or at least not trying to. Howver, the moment the butler spoke to her and then became silent just as quickly Willow became slightly confused. Was Arria really that bad? So far she had been really nice.

Willow shrugged following into the limo and studied the back seats carefully and with some curiousity. But that began to change when Arria mentioned the two options of either allowing Arria to put a collar and cuffs on her, as well as stripping in her room when they got home. Or she would be punished by getting spanked with paddles, whips, floggers, or her and on her already sore butt. Willow looked at her confused and slightly scared. She wasn't sure which option was worse. More pain on her ass or being forced to wear a collar and cuffs as well as having to strip infront of Aria.

"B-but...."She couldn't exactly come up with a good excuse and knew that there was definately no escaping now. Even if she could befriend everyone in the house so far the people who lived with Arria seemed to fear her. Or rather that was the impression the butler had given her. Willow's mind raced with idea's on how she could get out of being punished. "Why not just let it slide this time and not punish me? I did come willingly when you asked me to do so and I'm not trying to get away now."

She was actually afraid of being punished whether it was the first or second option. Both seemed horrible to her. Willow could feel her voice starting to quiver as she spoke but tried to hide it. "I'll be good I promise... there's no need for punishments or anything"

"Relax... I am not going to hurt you... I just want you to understand that what you do often has consequences, such as your running away... And since you are mine I will not allow that, or back talking, I will allow it for now, but if we are around others i expect you to do as your told, meaning if I tell you to take off your clothes and kneel at my feet I expect you to merely answer Yes and do as told, no matter how frightened you are or how much you do not want to." She told her softly. Reaching over to the collar and cuffs she showed them to her and motioned her to come over and sit next to her. "Just this once will I not make you accept your punishment, but this is your only warning, if you disobey again then you will get no warning and I will choose the punishment." She explained before motioning to her to sit next to her.

"Come here pet, I won't hurt you, but you will not get out of wearing the collar and cuffs, I will let it slide this time, but do not get use to your pleading to work every time to get you out of a punishment." She told her before sighing softly, knowing Willow was frightened, able to hear it in the tone in her voice, "Calm down, just take it easy and come here. I will place them on you and that is all, alright?" She asked, knowing if she wanted more she could easily use her powers to draw her in and make her obey almost any suggestion she gave as long as she could maintain control of her a little, enough to calm her with words and a gaze, but she knew she could resist it if she tried hard. "You promise you will be good, so I will not punish you this time, but come here and get the accessories I have for you on before we get home." She explained. Her mansion was far, but in the car it did not take too long to get there.

Willow nodded slightly relieved that she wasn't going to be punished. She got off her seat from across Aria and sat next to her. Something about the woman made Willow trust her even when afraid."Ok" She obediently sat next to Arria allowing her to place the collar and cuff's on her. They didn't bother her as much as Willow had thought they would. She watched the scenery pass by. "I don't mean to be rude or anything but what are you? I know you're not human but other then that I can't tell. Though whatever you are you sure are really pretty.

Willow reached up pulling out the pin she had put in her hair letting it fall in place once the collar and cuff's were on. She rarely had it pinned up, the only time she ever did so was to prevent someone from using it against her. Of course she had thought about cutting it several times but then decided against it each and every time the thought came across her mind.

"What's it like? At your home? James didn't say anything to me except that he had sold me to pay off his debt. Of course that was one reason why I ran. Honestly, I had thought some man was coming to get me or at least that was who I was going to go live with." She stiffled a yawn breathing alot softer then she had been earlier now that she had stopped running as well as calmed down.

The idea of falling asleep crossed her mind a few times but she ignored them. Willow wasn't sure what would happen to her if she fell asleep right then and there.

Looking at Willow she was surprised, not my the fact she knew she was not normal, but the fact that she actually want to know, many knew she was not normal, but few ever asked what she was. Smiling she moved to place the cuffs and such on her, putting the collar on last as well as attaching a leash to the collar, smiling she kept a hold of the leash, knowing she would not be able to remove the collar without the key to the lock that only Arria had to it. Debating whether to tell her or not she smirked and nodded, "You are partly correct, I was human, but no I am not human." She said, still not sure if she should say, but she knew she would find out sooner or later, "I am a vampire, and please do not let those horrible books give you the wrong impression, as you could tell I was in the sun, and silver is one of my favorite metals that I wear often, and your collar is made of it as well." She said, bringing a slender hand to run a finger across it, showing no signs of pain or discomfort.

Repositioning herself she took a calming breath, despite she did not need to breath it often made her feel human, "I was born in the late 1800's, and changed on my twentieth birth day by my master, but he lost interest and released me from our bond so I may be myself and on my own. I have made much money over the years, collecting fine arts and selling them, and loaning money to people like your foster family, but I only loan it to people who have children to loose most the time, or people who I know can not pay it off, that is how I obtain Pets like yourself for my pleasure, I plan it out to take them once they are old enough, this time I had planned on taking either his wife or daughter and sending them to whore houses to pay off his debt, but it seems I got something much more pretty then his homely daughter." She said softly.

Bringing a hand up Arria gently caressed the girls cheek comfortingly. "I won't hurt you, and I will not feed from you if you do not want, just obey me and your life with be very comfortable with me, and if I do later loose interest then you will be allowed to leave and I will even give you enough money to retire for the rest of your life, but if you wish to stay then I will allow it and pay you for services such as cleaning, cooking, and if the mood strikes me, you will warm my bed. That is what most the people in my home are, once owned by me, and then freed, some stay and some go, such as him up there, he was once in your same position, once freed he remained loyal to me." She explained before shaking her head, "But do not think that just because of that I will not punish you for stepping out of line or disobeying, right now you are no where close to that and I have far too much in mind for you, so obey me and you will not receive any pain." She told her softly, trying not to frighten her.

"My home is large, it had a cellar, and dungeon, which I suggest you never go to, and only the very unruly pets go there, I have very few down there because they either tried to harm me, or did something to deserve being put in those cells, I will tell you it is not fun, you would be given no clothing, the walls and floors are cement and brick, and there are many devices that are not fun for you there, so I warn you now, do not anger me, or do anything to earn a trip down there." She said, "The rest is two stories, with a ballroom, lounge room, bondage room, kitchen, dinning hall, indoor garden, over twenty rooms for maids, butlers, gardeners, cooks, and the such, and then my room which is very large and luxurious, you will see it shortly, we don't have too far to go. So if you are tired you can take a nap, no one will harm you." She assured her.

Willow looked up at her slightly surprised."You're a vampire? That must be really cool. But then again it must suck. I mean don't people hunt your kind?" She turned her eyes out the window resting her head against it."I don't get people like that. In all those stories I've read it was always about how hunters killed vampires calling them murderers, and yet, those same hunters were doing the same. Murderering , just because something is diferent or perhaps not the same race doesn't mean it's not murder. I mean in all the fantasy books I've read vampires, werewolves or any other creature always had a way of living but just because someone was afraid of them that gave that person the right to start killing..." She tried stiffling a yawn but failed, her eyes started to close as she got more and more tired. Of course that usually happened with Willow and car rides. She smiled softly listening as the woman explained how things worked. Willow nodded her head slightly"Ok..." With that she fell asleep breathing softly.

Arria smiled, listening to her words, finding this girl was rather unique and her views were different, not something that was seen often. Nodding she could not help but agreed, “Yes, but the thing is we do not kill, or I don’t, I have no need to, there are plenty of servants addicted to my bite that they would rather stay with me than leave, and killing is wrong, even I know that, though I have killed hunters long ago there are few now, they are mostly a dying breed and keep clear of me, and they have more dangerous vampires and other creatures to worry about, ones that would harm humans, and rape pretty young girls like you then leave them bone dry and dead, but there is not need for it, it is easy to feed and not kill someone, and to change would mean the bitten would have to drink from their master or mistress, and it is not done often, many do not change others any more unless they are sure that the person can handle it and it is more like marriage between anyone, man and woman, man and man, or woman and woman, in our society we do not judge on sexual preference, we look at what we find beautiful, and it can be male or female.” She explained before looking to see her falling sleep slowly, smiling she ran a hand through her hair, letting her sleep, knowing they would have some time before getting home.

Willow woke up several minutes later. opening her eyes she realized her head was against Arria's lap so sat up faster then she probably should have."i'm so sorry I didn't mean to...um.. fall asleep on your lap or anything." Her face turned a light shadw of red as she became embarassed and blushed.

Smiling she had known she would fall asleep in her lap, it was natural, she had been stressed and in her sleep probably was seeking a kind person to comfort her, and Arria was the only person, so it was natural and normal that she would lean into her even if it was not much help. Shaking her head she bring a hand up to Willows cheek smiling, "That is something I wish I could do, blush, it is so cute to see in a beautiful girl like you." She said softly before the car slowed down, "We are almost home, so relax and don't worry about falling sleep on me, that is one of the many things you will be doing with me." She teased brushing a finger over the girls lips then looked out the window, had she been able to blush she probably would have, but only because of the thoughts that she had about Willow, excited to have the girl in her room and playing with her, not that she needed to know that right away.

Rayn_Chain said:
Smiling she had known she would fall asleep in her lap, it was natural, she had been stressed and in her sleep probably was seeking a kind person to comfort her, and Arria was the only person, so it was natural and normal that she would lean into her even if it was not much help. Shaking her head she bring a hand up to Willows cheek smiling, "That is something I wish I could do, blush, it is so cute to see in a beautiful girl like you." She said softly before the car slowed down, "We are almost home, so relax and don't worry about falling sleep on me, that is one of the many things you will be doing with me." She teased brushing a finger over the girls lips then looked out the window, had she been able to blush she probably would have, but only because of the thoughts that she had about Willow, excited to have the girl in her room and playing with her, not that she needed to know that right away.

Willow looked at her somewhat surprised."You can't blush? How come?" She hadn't realised what she was asking until the question came out of her mouth. She listened as Arria talked to her becoming curious as to what her job's would be. Willow looked out the window noticing her new home getting closer and closer by the minute. She closed her eyes sighing softly. While Arria was being nice and she liked it Willow still couldn't help but be slightly afraid and nervous at the same time.

Smiling she giggled and brought to fingers to where she remembered her veins were suppose to be, “I have no pulse, no way to bring blood to my cheeks, I can feel everything just like anyone else, pain, pleasure, even taste, but I have no blood flow, my body reacts, and that is why I need to feed sometimes.” She explained before looking at the house, seeing every one of her servants were lined up outside and ready, waiting for her arrival. The men where in very handsome tuxedos, while the maids were in the typical maid attire, but the tops of the dresses where the white shirt was suppose to be was not there, specially tailored to allow their full breasts to be in full view, but they did not seem to care at all, all of them seeming to be proud of the uniform, “Don’t worry, you won’t have to wear those unless you wish to remain in my services, and I have much more interesting clothing for you to wear for my pleasure.” She added as the car came to a stop and one of the butlers opened the door, everyone at once saying welcome home mistress in unison. Nodding to their words everyone gave a bow and many looked at Willow, looking her up and down, but they knew not to play with her or lay a finger on her without the woman’s permission. “Come Willow, lets get you settled in and to my room.” She said softly.

Willow listened to her talk as the drove up to the house. Seeing the maids dressed like that made her blush a little darker as she climbed out of the limo. She could feel their eyes on her so stayed as close to Arria as possible making sure not to get seperated from her on accident or allow someone to touch her. "Ok..." Having all those eyes on her made Willow even more nervous then she had been."They won't harm me will they?" Willow trusted Arria for the most part so depending on her answer willow would either just stay away from the other servants as much as possible or become friends with them. She studied her surroundings amazed. Arria's home had been the first mansion she had stepped foot in and it was really beautiful and well decorated. "Your house is really pretty"

Listening she thought about the question, "No they should not harm you so long as you follow the rules, you are not to go outside without my permission, they are not to touch you in any way unless I give them permission, but each of them know that already and will suffer if they disobey me, also you may have friends, but I will tell you now, none will help you run away and if any think they will they will be punished in the dungeon, but they will not harm you or touch you, if they try or do touch you you are to tell me immediately no matter what, and I will handle it, but if there are threats do not listen to any, I am the only one you need to fear in this house." She said softly, guiding her through the house and showing her most of the rooms as well as the thick metal door to the dungeon. Lastly she took her to her own room, finding it rather nice, but there were chains on the bed posts, a set on the wall and a set of chains at the foot of her bed laying on a very soft looking dog bed, only used if Willow was misbehaving or she would be laying on the bed with the mistress. "Now, make yourself at home and get yourself cleaned up, there is plenty of things to use in the bathroom, once you are done I want you over here and standing here so I may take a look at you, and do not worry I won't hurt you." She told her softly, point to the large double door to the enormous bathroom.

Willow nodded."Ok" She looked at the doors leading to the bathroom then sighed entering them. The bathroom was enormous, Willow looked around feeling slightly lost at first."Woah..." She managed to find a towel and turned the hot water on for a shower. As it heated up Willow stripped herself naked then stepped into the shower smiling softly as the water relaxed her muscle. The hot water felt wonderful and she began washing herself unconsciously humming softly. When she was done Willow got out wrapping a towel around herself then grabbed her clothes going into Arria's room."um...is there somewhere you'd want me to keep my dirty clothes?" Willow studied the room waiting for an answer as she stood there soaked and her hair stuck to her body.

Arria watched as she moved to the bathroom and waited a second, knowing the reaction she would have to the large room, knowing the large tub would sit atleast five people in it. She got up and moved over to the closet getting out an outfit for herself, a night gown made of dark purple silk. For Willow she brought out a few different colored night outfits for her to choose from, but each one was sheer and almost completely see through to them all, but she did not care, she saw that girl as lucky to be allowed to even wear anything. Upon coming out she sat on the bed and smirked, looking at the girl in the towel, knowing it would be easy for her to remove it. Getting up slowly she took the clothing and tossed it aside into a basket shaking her head, "You will wear what I want you to from now on, and I have many more pretty outfits for you, so that one is not needed." She said before looking at the soaked girl and looked into her eyes, "Now, pet, I would like you to show me your body, I won't harm you I just want to take a look and see my new pets body since you are mine now." She said, bringing a hand to grip the towel as a warning, knowing she could easily get into the girls mind and lull her into a state of trust, enough to drop the towel then release her, but she wanted to see her reaction to it once she removed it and tossed it away, wanting to see the innocent little things body so badly now that she was wet and so vulnerable to her mistress.

Willow looked at her slightly confused and startled. She didn't want to disobey Arria but then again thinking about standing naked infront of someone else made her uncomfortable. Willow looked down fidgeting ever so slightly watching as Arria put a hand on her towel."D-do I have to? I m-mean um....... I've never actually...um...been naked infront of somebody before" Willow looked up at Arria blushing. She wasn't sure if she had angered the woman or not but at the moment her mind was more focused on the fact that Arria wanted to see her naked. the idea alone was causing her to feel nervous again so she fidgeted some more.

Seeing how nervous it was making her did irritate the woman a little, but she knew to be calm, patient and to take it easy on her for her first day. Keeping a hold of the towel she pulled Willow toward her, looking at her eye to eye, "Willow, I have said before I will not harm you so long as you obey me, now if you want to do this the hard way you will find yourself in those chains on my bed and I will get to see you naked that way, or you can let me remove the towel and not get in trouble so I may look at you." She said, this time knowing she would use her powers to try and get her to atleast let go of the towel for long enough for the Mistress to take it from her and toss it aside. "Now, pet, relax and let go of the towel, you can trust me, I won't harm you, just relax." She said, her voice a soft lulling coo to the girl, trying to get her to obey.

Willow looked at her tilting her head to one side for a second before nodding. "yes my mistress" due to the encouragement of Arria's powers Willow became relaxed so released the towel from her own hold and stood there obediently awaiting more orders. In the back of her mind she couldn't understand why she had suddenly become so relaxed and perfectly fine with standing infront of Arria completely naked.

Back
Top Bottom