Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new Willow by RobBase086 and Love'sRequim

Willow screamed playfully as he caught her and they landed on his bed. "Oh gee thanks alot! I see how much you care!" She moaned softly pressing her body against his when he kissed and licked and nibbled and blew on her neck. It was a very strange sensation but it felt really good.

Love said:
Willow screamed playfully as he caught her and they landed on his bed. "Oh gee thanks alot! I see how much you care!" She moaned softly pressing her body against his when he kissed and licked and nibbled and blew on her neck. It was a very strange sensation but it felt really good.

He loved that they were having a good time as they landed onto the bed. "I do care about you a lot and would not let anyone hurt you at all Willow." He kissed her sweet lips once again softly and then kissed more passionately. Feeling her body pressed up against his caused him to get aroused very fast. He then nibbled onto her ear lobe and whispered "I love you may beautiful tigress!"

RobBase086 said:
Love said:

He loved that they were having a good time as they landed onto the bed. "I do care about you a lot and would not let anyone hurt you at all Willow." He kissed her sweet lips once again softly and then kissed more passionately. Feeling her body pressed up against his caused him to get aroused very fast. He then nibbled onto her ear lobe and whispered "I love you may beautiful tigress!"

She smiled softly returning the kiss and giggled tilting her head as he nibbled on her earlobe."That tickles!" Willow studied him then stood seperating herself from him."Want me to show off in those outfits or would you rather skip it all and get to the sex and teasing?"

Love said:
RobBase086 said:
Love said:

She smiled softly returning the kiss and giggled tilting her head as he nibbled on her earlobe."That tickles!" Willow studied him then stood seperating herself from him."Want me to show off in those outfits or would you rather skip it all and get to the sex and teasing?"

He loved it that he was tickling her and thought it was great to do to her. "I am glad that I am tickling you a little!" He smiles at her and then kisses her some more. She then seperated herself from him and standing up now off of the bed in front of him. "I would say show off your new outfits so we can have some fun. It sort of helps set the mood Willow and make it more enjoyable for you to tease me." He smiled telling her this.

She smiled and grabbed the bags setting them on the dresser before stripping her clothes off and began to try on all the outfits infront of him. Willow would pause between the outfits so he could look at her in them completely and do whatever he wanted before she would switch to the next one.

Love said:
She smiled and grabbed the bags setting them on the dresser before stripping her clothes off and began to try on all the outfits infront of him. Willow would pause between the outfits so he could look at her in them completely and do whatever he wanted before she would switch to the next one.

Rob would walk up to her to get her hot and bothered for him by rubbing and massaging her pussy. He smiled at her about this and even fondled her breasts playing with her nipples. "I am sure kitty has bot be very hungry. It has been a while since she was fed last." He said that to tease her just a bit. "I think you look hot in anything that you put on Willow for me!" He smiled at her.

Love said:
Willow moaned softly going over to him in a very tiny skirt and see-through shirt. She kissed him."Keep teasing me like that and I'll start thinking you'd rather have sex then see me model"

Rob lifted up her skirt and kissed and licked her thighs. He then gently nibbled onto her thighs as he took his fingers and bean to rub and massage her pussy more. "I love to tease you lover and I do like what I see in what you have modeled already love."

RobBase086 said:
Love said:
Willow moaned softly going over to him in a very tiny skirt and see-through shirt. She kissed him."Keep teasing me like that and I'll start thinking you'd rather have sex then see me model"

Rob lifted up her skirt and kissed and licked her thighs. He then gently nibbled onto her thighs as he took his fingers and bean to rub and massage her pussy more. "I love to tease you lover and I do like what I see in what you have modeled already love."
Willow moaned softly clearly enjoying it."I'm glad you think so. Of course I'll never where them out of this room. And they are cute"

Love said:
RobBase086 said:
Love said:

Willow moaned softly clearly enjoying it."I'm glad you think so. Of course I'll never where them out of this room. And they are cute"

Rob continued to please Willow by his fingers rubbing her clit and then sliding his finger tips up and down her pussy slit. "Yes they are cute baby! I am glad that you will only wear them for me." Smiling at her and then taking her over to the bed laying her down gently to continue to please her.

Laying on her back Willow opened her legs for him moaning softly as he continued to tease her. She was already horny during her 'modeling' so Rob was only adding to the pleasure."Ooooh god.....It feels sooo good." Willow kissed him eagerly and passionately as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Her body trembled excitedly. "I'm gonna cum soon..."

Love said:
Laying on her back Willow opened her legs for him moaning softly as he continued to tease her. She was already horny during her 'modeling' so Rob was only adding to the pleasure."Ooooh god.....It feels sooo good." Willow kissed him eagerly and passionately as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Her body trembled excitedly. "I'm gonna cum soon..."

Rob smiled as he watched Willow begin to open up her legs for him. He kissed her sweet lips softly and then more passionately. His hands fondled her breasts and gave them a nice squeeze. He then kissed and licked up and down her neck. That was the point of Rob's plan was to get Willow all heated up and aroused to where she would want it really bad from him. "I know you love it baby! I am glad that you like what I am doing to you." He could feel her excitement building up by the touch of her body. "I am sure you will be so hungry for me when you cum you will want more love."

Love said:
Willow returned the kiss and moaned loudly digging her nails into the bedding. "Oooh Rob!" She began panting heavily as she reached her limit. "R-rob I'm gonna cum"

Rob continued to please Willow and started to slide his cock inside her hot wet pussy. "OH YEAH WILLOW!" Rob moaned out loud. He was happy that she was panting hard for him. "That is it cum for me baby!"

Love said:
Willow moaned as his cock went into her. After a while she began to cum against his cock as her body began to orgasm.

He held her into his arms as he continued to make love to her and kissed her deeply and passionately in his arms.

Willow smiled returning the kisses."I love you so very much Rob." She laid on the bed looking at him deep in thought. Willow knew she loved him, even before all of this happened. However, she couldn't shake the feeling that something was going to happen soon. Shaking her head she sighed softly."Today was fun"

Love said:
Willow smiled returning the kisses."I love you so very much Rob." She laid on the bed looking at him deep in thought. Willow knew she loved him, even before all of this happened. However, she couldn't shake the feeling that something was going to happen soon. Shaking her head she sighed softly."Today was fun"

Rob smiled back at Willow feeling her returned kiss. "I love you too Willow very much!" He held her and cuddled with her in his bed as he enjoyed watching her lay with him in bed. He did not know that he would fall in love with someone who did not belong in his social circle but it happened though. Rob did not know what was yet to come soon that will change things for a little bit. "Yes today was great! It is getting late and it might be time for you to go home sexy unless you want to stay here?"

Willow chuckled softly. "If I did that my father would kill me. I'd hate to leave but I'd rather be able to see you at school then be dead." She crawled out of the bed and began to put her normal clothes back on. Willow kised him softly. "I'll see you at school ok? I really did have fun today" With that she left and began her trip home.

Love said:
Willow chuckled softly. "If I did that my father would kill me. I'd hate to leave but I'd rather be able to see you at school then be dead." She crawled out of the bed and began to put her normal clothes back on. Willow kised him softly. "I'll see you at school ok? I really did have fun today" With that she left and began her trip home.

"I do not want you to be killed by your father! I know I hate for you to leave as well sweetness and I agree about seeing you tomorrow as well at school." Rob watched her roll out of bed gathering her things together. He assisted her so that she would not have any problems. Rob returned the soft kiss. "I will see you tomorrow at school. I love you baby! I hope you have a good night tonight, sleep well , and have pleasant dreams as well!" He smiled at her. He would have rather have driven her home because he did not know how far she had to walk to get home.

Once home Willow quickly went to her room without seeing if her parents were home. If her father noticed her without her glasses he might get mad so instead of chancing it she decided to go to her room then take a shower. After everything was done she went to bed thinking about everything that had happened that day.

Love said:
Once home Willow quickly went to her room without seeing if her parents were home. If her father noticed her without her glasses he might get mad so instead of chancing it she decided to go to her room then take a shower. After everything was done she went to bed thinking about everything that had happened that day.

Rob smiled and was very happy with the events that took place that day, but he was not happy with what Luke tried to do with Willow. He thought that was not very respectful, but Rob focused more on the positive things as he started to get a shower and get ready for bed for the next day for school. After his shower he climbed into bed and laid there thinking about Willow and then drifted off to sleep with a smile on his face.

The next day Willow woke up early and got ready. The only different was the fact that she was wearing a red tank top that cut off right below her belly button and a pair of black cargo pants held on with a belt and the missing glasses. Once done she headed to the school grabbing something to eat while heading towards the school. Anyone who saw her would think she wa a new student until they realized who she was then they just stared at her completely confused and surprised

Love said:
The next day Willow woke up early and got ready. The only different was the fact that she was wearing a red tank top that cut off right below her belly button and a pair of black cargo pants held on with a belt and the missing glasses. Once done she headed to the school grabbing something to eat while heading towards the school. Anyone who saw her would think she wa a new student until they realized who she was then they just stared at her completely confused and surprised

Rob awakened getting ready for school and headed out the door with something light to eat for breakfast. He drove to school and then waited for Willow to show up so he could walk her to class. He sees Willow walking toward the door. "Good morning baby! How are you doing today?" Rob smiled and placed his arm around her. "Shall I walk you to the first class lover?"

Willow chuckled softly. "down Simba, I'm fine. As for walking to class do what you want but the guys and girls might get jealous" She walked off towards her first class. For the most part Willow and Rob had the same classes, however, there were some they didn't share together.

Back
Top Bottom