Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new Willow by RobBase086 and Love'sRequim

Love said:
"Ok" Willow followed the girl over to where she was to be given a manicure and a pedicure. The special treatment felt nice even though she had to keep herself from laughing while they touched her feet. She was extremely ticklish on the bottom of her feet and having them do a pedicure wasn't helping. However, she managed to behave herself while they finished. After her nails were done they moved to her hair style. Willow smiled picking out a very pretty style. It would get her hair to lay flat while being slightly wavy as well. It looked nice in the picture and she hoped it would look good on her. The girl in charge of doing her hair washed it first before beginning on styling her hair

The girl then started to get out different colors of polish to do her nails. "What would you like to go with Willow?' The young girl asked her. Rob was getting his feet and nails done as well but they would not be colored. Once that was done he went in to get a tan. He got a spray tan done to him. They finished with Willow's hair and then took her to get her tan done. "Do you have a bikini or something to wear while in the tanning booth?" The lady asked Willow. "Now this is going to feel cool at first but then you will get use to it." The young girl told Willow.

Willow had picked out a crimson red color for her nails. When she was questioned about something to wear in the tanning booth Willow shook her head blushing slightly talking to her so Rob couldn't hear her. "N-no I don't...um...would it be alright if I went in without anything on? I'd prefer it if I didn't have tan lines." She didn't want Rob to hear her incase he desided to try and sneak in. while the thought was exciting in it's own right she didn't feel like getting kicked out.

Love said:
Willow had picked out a crimson red color for her nails. When she was questioned about something to wear in the tanning booth Willow shook her head blushing slightly talking to her so Rob couldn't hear her. "N-no I don't...um...would it be alright if I went in without anything on? I'd prefer it if I didn't have tan lines." She didn't want Rob to hear her incase he desided to try and sneak in. while the thought was exciting in it's own right she didn't feel like getting kicked out.

The lady placed the polish onto her toes and finger nails. Rob could not stop looking at Willow thinking how beautiful she was becoming with the process of making her look very beautiful. The lady responded to Willow and told her. "Yes you can go inside the booth to have your tan done without anything on." Would you please follow me?" She took Willow to have it done. Rob had his done and got dressed to wait for Willow to come out from her tanning session. He could not wait to see her all beautiful. He was in the waiting area and paid the red head up front with his credit card. Rob figured that the glasses and Willow's contacts should be done by the time she gets out so they can go and pick it up after she gets out.

Willow nodded following after her into the booth and removed her clothes once the other woman left shutting the door behind her. Willow stood in the middle of the room waiting. She had been told that it would be cold at first but wasn't sure how cold. At least that was until the spray had been turned on. It was definately cold and caused her to shiver slightly. Hwowever, she soon got used to it and after her tan was done she got dressed and stepped out into the waiting room going up to Rob. "All done"

Love said:
Willow nodded following after her into the booth and removed her clothes once the other woman left shutting the door behind her. Willow stood in the middle of the room waiting. She had been told that it would be cold at first but wasn't sure how cold. At least that was until the spray had been turned on. It was definately cold and caused her to shiver slightly. Hwowever, she soon got used to it and after her tan was done she got dressed and stepped out into the waiting room going up to Rob. "All done"

Rob smiled and his face glowed on how happy he was to see Willow tanned and with her new look. "WOW! Smoking hot Willow you should see for yourself in the mirror!" He thought that she would even look better with some nice clothes and possibly showing off the nice curves that she had. "Shall we go see if your new glasses and contacts are done tigress? I have taken care of your pampering here." Smiling at her and then taking her hand. As they started to walk out of the day spa place some guys were checking her out and admiring how hot she was. They did a double take looking at her. They saw Rob holding her hand though in the mall.

"Alright and thanks" She followed after him holding his hand. Willow couldn't help but laugh as several boys had to keep looking back at her and she didn't blame them. She could imagine that to them she looked pretty hot, minus her glasses of course. "I hope they're done now. Though I'm not sure we'll last in here with those looks I'm getting. Someone might try jumping us and kidnapping me." Of course that wasn't a bad idea except that then she would be away from rob.

Love said:
"Alright and thanks" She followed after him holding his hand. Willow couldn't help but laugh as several boys had to keep looking back at her and she didn't blame them. She could imagine that to them she looked pretty hot, minus her glasses of course. "I hope they're done now. Though I'm not sure we'll last in here with those looks I'm getting. Someone might try jumping us and kidnapping me." Of course that wasn't a bad idea except that then she would be away from rob.

"You are welcome lover!" He enjoyed holding her hand and being with her as they walked through the mall. Rob wondered what she was laughing about as they were walking. "What is funny hun?" He asked her as they continued to walk to the Lens Crafter place to get her glasses and new contacts. "I hope your glasses and contacts are done as well. Do not worry no one is going to jump us or kidnap you sweets. Not with me around you." He told her that to make her feel better.

Love said:
She smiled "I'm laughing at the bys who have to look at me twice. I don't blame them it's just kind of funny." Willow kissed him softly. "As for being kidnapped I'm sure you could take anyone who tried"

"Well you are a very attractive woman Willow and I say woman because I helped make you into this beautiful woman. He kisses her back softly and wants to kiss more passionately onto her lips sucking onto her tongue and lower lip. "Yes I could take on anyone who tried to kidnap you!" While they were kissing Luke from the other school which was the rivals to the school that Rob and Willow go to sees Rob and Willow kissing. "Damn Drake! Do you see that hot looking blonde with Rob?" Talking to Drake and Drake responds. "Yes I do Luke!" Luke then tells Drake, "I have to have her for myself!"

Willow smiled wrapping her arms around his neck enjoying the passionate kiss moaning softly. She seperated from him going closer to the entrance of the Lens Crafters."Before we go any further I need to get my glasses and contacts." She turned ignoring the boys who had seen her and Rob kissing as she walked into the store to see if they were done or not. she hoped so because Willow wanted to get rid of her ugly glasses as soon as possible.

Love said:
Willow smiled wrapping her arms around his neck enjoying the passionate kiss moaning softly. She seperated from him going closer to the entrance of the Lens Crafters."Before we go any further I need to get my glasses and contacts." She turned ignoring the boys who had seen her and Rob kissing as she walked into the store to see if they were done or not. she hoped so because Willow wanted to get rid of her ugly glasses as soon as possible.

Rob wrapped his arms around her waist and loved kissing passionately Willow. They were walking into the store now and spoke with the lady about her glasses and contacts. "Ok sweetness we can go and see if they are done." The lady remembered them both from earlier and went to the back to get what was required for Willow including the things to clean her contacts and all. "Here you go they are done. Now do not forget to clean your contacts when you are done with them Ms." Looking at Willow letting her know about it.

She smiled softly as she took the items."Thank you and I'll make sure to remember that." Willow turned looking at Rob."I'll be right back I want to try putting the contacts in my eyes in the girls bathrrom. It shouldn't take long so think you can wait here?" She didn't plan on taking longer then neccisary but she also didn't exactly want him waiting outside the bathroom for her.

Love said:
She smiled softly as she took the items."Thank you and I'll make sure to remember that." Willow turned looking at Rob."I'll be right back I want to try putting the contacts in my eyes in the girls bathrrom. It shouldn't take long so think you can wait here?" She didn't plan on taking longer then neccisary but she also didn't exactly want him waiting outside the bathroom for her.

"You are welcome! I am glad that you will follow how to do it all." The lady smiled back at Willow. "Ok not a problem my love. I will wait here for you!" Well Luke thought he would try to see if he could steal Willow away from Rob by waiting for her to step out of the bathroom. He acted as if he was looking around.

She smiled kissing him softly then left for the bathroom. Willow had put the contacts in throwing away her old glasses and putting her new ones along with everything else she had been given into her pocket. She walked out of the bathroom not really paying attention to the people around her, or lack there of. Willow was distracted by her thoughts of how everyone would react to her new look. She chuckled softly as the thougths crossed her mind.

Love said:
She smiled kissing him softly then left for the bathroom. Willow had put the contacts in throwing away her old glasses and putting her new ones along with everything else she had been given into her pocket. She walked out of the bathroom not really paying attention to the people around her, or lack there of. Willow was distracted by her thoughts of how everyone would react to her new look. She chuckled softly as the thougths crossed her mind.

Luke saw her step out from the bathroom. "Well hello delicious! How are you doing today?" Looking at her with hungry eyes. It was as if his eyes were undressing her. "What are you doing with that loser over there?" Pointing to Rob or talking about him.

Willow blinked startled by Luke's attitude towards her but stepped back."Rob is my boyfriend now get lost!" She wasn't sure if she could fight him off but she had to give it a try. Willow was loyal to Rob and Rob only, due to the hypnitism. "If you touch me I'll scream"

Love said:
Willow blinked startled by Luke's attitude towards her but stepped back."Rob is my boyfriend now get lost!" She wasn't sure if she could fight him off but she had to give it a try. Willow was loyal to Rob and Rob only, due to the hypnitism. "If you touch me I'll scream"

Luke did not meant to startle Willow but he did come on a bit strong with her though. "Oh really now? He is your boyfriend? Well I am sure I could please you in ways that he could not." Luke was acting very cocky and egotistical with her. He looked at her from her head on down to her baby toes just smiling as he undressed her with his eyes. "Why are you going to scream for? I like a fiesty girl. I bet you are wild in the bed?" He said while smiling at her.

Love said:
She glared at Luke."Leave me alone. I have no interest in you." She turned to go wanting to retun to Rob. He was making her very uncomfortable with how he talked about her and Rob.

Luke looked at her but did not know that she was hypnotized by Rob and he had total control over Willow. If Luke knew the secret then he might have control over her but like Rob placed into her head as a command that she only wanted to be with him. The only way Luke could counter that would be to brainwash her himself but Luke was not so well smart like Rob is. "Fine go hang out with your loser boyfriend then. I could prove to you that I am a better man than him." The problem is that if Luke did have control over Willow she might be worse as a person.

Willow turned and slapped him across the face."He is not a looser!" She then turned and walked off heading to where Rob was waiting for her. She didn't like how luke had talked to her or about Rob so now was slightly pissed. Of course if she had been under Luke's control things would have been differently but she wasn't and probbly never would be.

Love said:
Willow turned and slapped him across the face."He is not a looser!" She then turned and walked off heading to where Rob was waiting for her. She didn't like how luke had talked to her or about Rob so now was slightly pissed. Of course if she had been under Luke's control things would have been differently but she wasn't and probbly never would be.

Luke was in shock about this and mentioned to his buddy, "WHOAH I like that chick's style! I wish I knew what causes her to have interest in Rob over there." He told his friend. "Ok whatever hun!" As he watched her walk over to be with Rob. "Hey baby you look beautiful!" He smiled at her but could tell something was wrong but he did not know what it was though. "Is something wrong tigress? You look upset about something."

She smiled kissing him softly."thank you." when he asked her what was wrong she sighed pointing over to Luke and his friend."One of them decided to try and hit on me. It was rather annoying especially when he called you a looser."

Love said:
She smiled kissing him softly."thank you." when he asked her what was wrong she sighed pointing over to Luke and his friend."One of them decided to try and hit on me. It was rather annoying especially when he called you a looser."

He loved her smile because it lite up a room and returned the kiss back to her. "You are welcome!" He listened to what she had to say and he became very angry about it. "Not to worry I will go talk to him about it!" Rob then walks over to Luke and his friend to tell them to stay away from his tigress the woman he loves. "Now listen motherfucker you need to stay away from her! She is my girlfriend and I do not appreciate you doing that to my beautiful tigress over there!" The guys did not put up a fight but wanted to scheme to get with Willow.

Willow had watched the scene unfold and smiled as rob stuck up for her and told the two boy's off. She wandere into a near by lingerie shop looking at some of the stuff they had while waiting for rob. She would never get to far from him but that didn't mean she couldn't look into near by stores while he yelled at the two boys.

Love said:
Willow had watched the scene unfold and smiled as rob stuck up for her and told the two boy's off. She wandere into a near by lingerie shop looking at some of the stuff they had while waiting for rob. She would never get to far from him but that didn't mean she couldn't look into near by stores while he yelled at the two boys.

Once Rob finished screaming and cussing out Luck and his buddy he decided to go back with Willow. When he turned around he did not see her in the lens Crafter's store but over across from the place at a lingerie shop. He walks over to join her. "I took care of them and hopefully they will not be bothering you or me any more my sweet." Smiling at her but Luke did not want to give up on what he wants which was Willow so he figured he would plan it just right to talk to Willow and tease her about the pet nickname that Rob gave to her. He did not realize that he was going to trigger off something in Willow's head that Rob had placed into it.

Back
Top Bottom