Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new Willow by RobBase086 and Love'sRequim

She followed him downstairs and to the garage. Willow smiled as she got in putting her seat belt on."Alright, I could use something other then these old things." Willow looked out the window thinking about all the stuff she needed as well as how to hide them from her father.At least until she ws ready to show him the new her.

Love said:
She followed him downstairs and to the garage. Willow smiled as she got in putting her seat belt on."Alright, I could use something other then these old things." Willow looked out the window thinking about all the stuff she needed as well as how to hide them from her father.At least until she ws ready to show him the new her.

"I understand baby and do not worry I will make sure that I buy you the best ok?" He was starting to see a more materialistic side to Willow starting to come out which he liked. I guess the hidden suggestion is starting to work now. He moved his hand from hers and onto her thigh now. He started to slide it down her thigh.

Love said:
Willow moaned softly as he started sliding a hand down her thigh. The way he touched started to turn her on again. "R-rob...." she paused not sure what she should do or say at thie moment.

"Yes Willow?" He smkiled as he listened to her moan a bit. "How about when you try on some lingerie I go inside to please you tigress?" He smiled about this though now.

Willow blushed softly"Keep that up and you'll make me all horny again". at his next question Willow looked at him somewhat surprised."I-is that even allowed?"' She wasn't against it despite her question. Infact the mere thought of doing it was somewhat exciting for her.

Love said:
Willow blushed softly"Keep that up and you'll make me all horny again". at his next question Willow looked at him somewhat surprised."I-is that even allowed?"' She wasn't against it despite her question. Infact the mere thought of doing it was somewhat exciting for her.

"Oh really now?" He said being a smart alec to her. As he was surprised that she was still blushing. "Well it is not allowed but if we do not get caught then you do not have to worry about it then." That is what he told her about it.

Love said:
"Oh..Well if you want to we can do that" She trusted hm and even if she got caught Willow could easily get o of it. Willow knew he was being a smart alec so said nothig fo his first remark

"That sounds good to me!" He smiled and leaned over while at a stop light kissing her lips deeply and passionately. Rob knew what he has done for Willow is working and he loves her new attitude as well.

Willow smiled returning the kiss just as deeply and passionately while keeping an eye on the street lights. When the light turned green she pulled away from him. "You'd better get going before the other drivers get mad at you." She wondered about the type of clothes he'd suggest that she'd get instead of her normal clothes. Willow was also thinking about the contacts, she had never worn contacts before because her father didn't want to spend the money on them. So far her time with Rob had been full of new experiences and the fact that they hadn't worked on the project had left her mind. Of course she didn't think they did according to her memories.

Love said:
Willow smiled returning the kiss just as deeply and passionately while keeping an eye on the street lights. When the light turned green she pulled away from him. "You'd better get going before the other drivers get mad at you." She wondered about the type of clothes he'd suggest that she'd get instead of her normal clothes. Willow was also thinking about the contacts, she had never worn contacts before because her father didn't want to spend the money on them. So far her time with Rob had been full of new experiences and the fact that they hadn't worked on the project had left her mind. Of course she didn't think they did according to her memories.

Rob loved the few second kiss with Willow which was deeply and passionately but when she mentioned about the light turning green he had to stop kissing her. "Ok sweetie not to worry I am going now." They were approaching the mall now and Rob pulled into a parking space. He walked around and opened her door for her. He smiled and then took her hand as they walked into the mall now. "I figured that we could go to get your contacts first how does that sound to you?"

Willow smiled jumping out of his vehicle."Such a cute gentleman." She followed him into the mall looking around at all the people and shops."Sure. I don't mind getting them first, though I have to warn you I know nothing of contacts. My father doesn't like them so I've never had them." Now that she thought about it her father was very similair to her mother in every way except that he allowed her to live with him, bought her food, and paid for her stuff. She shrugged slightly at her own thoughts and began thinking instead of him to what she would buy.

Love said:
Willow smiled jumping out of his vehicle."Such a cute gentleman." She followed him into the mall looking around at all the people and shops."Sure. I don't mind getting them first, though I have to warn you I know nothing of contacts. My father doesn't like them so I've never had them." Now that she thought about it her father was very similair to her mother in every way except that he allowed her to live with him, bought her food, and paid for her stuff. She shrugged slightly at her own thoughts and began thinking instead of him to what she would buy.

He watched her jump out of his car when he opened it up. "Well your such a beautiful woman!" He took her into the mall and held her hands while they walked through the mall. "That sounds good to me sweetness!" As they walked toward the eye place and walked in. Rob sat her down and a person came over. "May I help you?" She said to them. Rob answered and said, "Yes my girlfriend here would like to get some contacts please instead of wearing these glasses if that would not be a problem?" She looked at Willow and said, "Yes I can get some contacts to match her perscription from the glasses here."

Willow handed the woman her glasses."You can throw those away if you want when you're done getting me contacts." She sat there looking around the place without her glasses. Everything was all blurry which started to give her a headache so she closed her eyes. Willow could care less what happened to the glasses. Even in her normal personality she had always disliked them.

Love said:
Willow handed the woman her glasses."You can throw those away if you want when you're done getting me contacts." She sat there looking around the place without her glasses. Everything was all blurry which started to give her a headache so she closed her eyes. Willow could care less what happened to the glasses. Even in her normal personality she had always disliked them.

The woman said to Willow, "You should keep these in case you do not want to wear your contacts." Rob was sitting there and though that possibly should get replacement glasses for her so that when Willow is at home she can wear them. "What about she get some new framed glasses with the same formula lens in them for her to wear?" Rob hoped Willow would like that idea he came up with. Rob sat there holding Willow's hand.

Willow blinked slightly surprised at his suggestion."Are you sure about that Rob? You don't have to spend that much money on me you know." She thought it was a good idea but glasses and contacts costed alot of money and normally she'd use her insurance but they didn't cover contacts or most of the more mordern glasses.

Love said:
Willow blinked slightly surprised at his suggestion."Are you sure about that Rob? You don't have to spend that much money on me you know." She thought it was a good idea but glasses and contacts costed alot of money and normally she'd use her insurance but they didn't cover contacts or most of the more mordern glasses.

"Not to worry Willow you are my girlfriend and I want to spoil you baby." He said smiling at her. He did not mind it because when he had money his parents never asked what he did with his allowance anyways.

She nodded." W-well alright then" The woman walked off to go get Willow some contacts as well as a new pair of glasses that would make her look cute. Willow looked at Rob and smiled softly."That's very kind of you to spoil me Rob" She kissed him. While things were blurry if something was close enough to her then she could see it perfectly fine without her glasses.

Love said:
She nodded." W-well alright then" The woman walked off to go get Willow some contacts as well as a new pair of glasses that would make her look cute. Willow looked at Rob and smiled softly."That's very kind of you to spoil me Rob" She kissed him. While things were blurry if something was close enough to her then she could see it perfectly fine without her glasses.

The lady responded back to Willow, "Let me get this all set for you and I will be right back with your new contacts and glasses." The lady puts the order in and then returns. "Can you come back here in a little while because it is going to take some time before these are done." Rob looked at her and responded, "No problem at all we have other things to do anyway here in the mall." Rob smiled at the lady and then looked at Willow. "You are welcome my sweet! Anything to make you happy is what I will do for you." He returned the kiss back to her onto her sweet lips that were very soft.

Willow smiled kissing him back. She was enjoying the attention. Willow took her old glasses back putting them on since she couldn't see without them. "So Rob where to next?" She was curious to find out all he had planned on doing with her.

Love said:
Willow smiled kissing him back. She was enjoying the attention. Willow took her old glasses back putting them on since she couldn't see without them. "So Rob where to next?" She was curious to find out all he had planned on doing with her.

He loved giving Willow all of the attention that he could. He waited for her to place her old glasses on and then he stood up from the chair. "I was thinking about the day spa for you to get your nails done, hair, or anything that a girl would do to look beautiful and feel pampered as well! What do you think about that?" He smiled at her now waiting to see what she thought of his idea.

She nodded standing up as well. "Sounds fun. You know they've got stuff for guy's too right?" Willow couldn't help but laugh softly. To see Rob enjoying a spa would be an interesing sight indeed. She smiled softly"Lead the way. Unless of course you want me going alone"

Love said:
She nodded standing up as well. "Sounds fun. You know they've got stuff for guy's too right?" Willow couldn't help but laugh softly. To see Rob enjoying a spa would be an interesing sight indeed. She smiled softly"Lead the way. Unless of course you want me going alone"

"Yes it does sound fun! No I did not know that at all that they had it for guys as well. I learn something new everyday especially from someone as beautiful as you!" He was hoping that this would swell up her head just a little bit to see if giving her more confidence will make her more into the new Willow. Rob would not mind being a little pampered himself. He liked that also. He smiled back at her. "Yes I will take you there and there is no need for you to go alone my love."

Rob and Willow leave from the eye glass place to go to the day spa in the mall there. As they walk past the shops that they will be walking into for Willow to go shopping. They arrive to the day spa and a beautiful young red head looks at them both. "May I help you?" Rob looked at her and responded, "Yes I would like for my girlfriend here to have the full package done and I will go with manicure and pedicure along with the sun tanning." Smiling looking at Willow. The young red head says, "Ok follow me please!" They follow her and start to pamper Willow now. One of the ladies comes up and asks, "Would you like coffee, cappicino, or anything like that while we get you ready?" Rob looks at Willow to see what she would like to have.

She smiled softly. The complement had indeed gone to her head. When they got there and the Willow was set up at one of the stations she watched Rob curiously. Willow blinked thinking about a type of drink before smiling. "Soda would be nice, if not then rasberry tea." The lady nodded then turned to Rob waiting for him to tell her his choice.

Love said:
She smiled softly. The complement had indeed gone to her head. When they got there and the Willow was set up at one of the stations she watched Rob curiously. Willow blinked thinking about a type of drink before smiling. "Soda would be nice, if not then rasberry tea." The lady nodded then turned to Rob waiting for him to tell her his choice.

Rob was thinking about a glass of ice water with a slice of lemon to drink. He was happy that he was helping Willow out and she would become the hottest girl in school that guys would look at and wished she would go out with them. The lady looked at her and said, "I will have the soda out for you and what would you like to drink sir?" Rob looked at her and said, "I will have a glass of ice water with ice and a slice of lemon please!" The young lady said to him, "Ok I will have that out to you." She turned and walked away as a female came up and said "Willow can you please follow me?" She was taking her to have her nails done and then a pedicure for her toe nails. Another female came up to Rob and said the same thing."Rob could you please follow me please?" Rob looked at her and said, "Sure I can do that!" They were both being taken care of at the same time. Rob did not need a hair cut but he wanted to have Willow's hair styled to her liking.

"Ok" Willow followed the girl over to where she was to be given a manicure and a pedicure. The special treatment felt nice even though she had to keep herself from laughing while they touched her feet. She was extremely ticklish on the bottom of her feet and having them do a pedicure wasn't helping. However, she managed to behave herself while they finished. After her nails were done they moved to her hair style. Willow smiled picking out a very pretty style. It would get her hair to lay flat while being slightly wavy as well. It looked nice in the picture and she hoped it would look good on her. The girl in charge of doing her hair washed it first before beginning on styling her hair

Back
Top Bottom