Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new Willow by RobBase086 and Love'sRequim

Love said:
Willow moaned louder as he used his mouth on her nipples. "Oooh God..." It was almost as if he was an expert. And for al she knew hecould have been. Willow had only just started talking to him. Her back arched as she moaned enjoying what he was doing. Her body shivered excitedly as she began to dig her nails into his back. The more he teased her like this the more she wanted him to fuck her and be the first to do so. Of course for her so long as she was under the effects of being hypnotized he would be the only guy unless someone forced themselves on her. She moaned into his kiss. Returning it passionately.

"That is my naughty Tigress! Who is the queen of the school now baby?" He smiled as he loved making her moan loudly. He kissed and licked on down her stomach to her belly button. He felt her nails dig into his back as he moaned in pleasure with her doing this to him! "Ouch baby you are hurting me with your nails!" He loved it though! He swirled his tongue around her belly button as he then blew onto her belly button. He moved his hands on down to her black pants that she had on to unbutton and remove from her. He began to kiss and lick on down her stomach to her hips. He pulled her pants on down to her ankles. He was planning to make Willow feel like a new woman when he was done with her.

Willow stopped digging her nails into his back. "Sorry." She chuckled softly at his question."Your naughty tigress is." As he traveled down south she unbuttoned her pants revealing somewhat sexy underwear underneath. She moaned as he now teased her stomach she began to wiggle a little bit enjoying the feeling and moaned again. "It feels sooo good". When he pulled her pants down to he ankles she kicked them off and laid on her back looking at him as she panted. "You're very good at this Rob." Willow could feel her heart racing with excitement as well as a tiny bit of fear. Rob had been the first guy to do everything he had done so far with her. She knew she wanted him to take her but naturally part of her was afraid. Of course if he felt her underwear Rob would be able to tell just how much she wanted him as well as how well he was affecting her.

Love said:
Willow stopped digging her nails into his back. "Sorry." She chuckled softly at his question."Your naughty tigress is." As he traveled down south she unbuttoned her pants revealing somewhat sexy underwear underneath. She moaned as he now teased her stomach she began to wiggle a little bit enjoying the feeling and moaned again. "It feels sooo good". When he pulled her pants down to he ankles she kicked them off and laid on her back looking at him as she panted. "You're very good at this Rob." Willow could feel her heart racing with excitement as well as a tiny bit of fear. Rob had been the first guy to do everything he had done so far with her. She knew she wanted him to take her but naturally part of her was afraid. Of course if he felt her underwear Rob would be able to tell just how much she wanted him as well as how well he was affecting her.

Rob knew how badly Willow was being affected by the way he was turning her on when she dug her nails into his back. "It is ok Tigress!" As he continued to kiss and lick on down her thighs now. He gently nibbled onto her inner thighs. His fingers gently moved underneath her panties. He could tell that she was very wet for him "I am gald that it feels so good for you lover!" He was glad that he was pleasing her. He slowly slid his finger tips up and down her pussy slit. his finger tips rub and massaged her clit. He then began to slide his finger tips into her pussy. He wanted her to get use to his fingers first before he slid his cock inside her. He heard her giggling a little. "Well I did have practice though before you to be honest with you. I hope that does not bother you any?" He was worried that she may not like that at all. He slide deeper and deeper with his fingers now.

"It doesn't" She gasped arching her back more as his fingers entered into her. Willow moaned loudly as her hands close over the bed sheet. The deeper he went the more she moaned and panted. It felt wonderful as he rubbed and massaged her clit before sliding his fingers into her pussy. It felt just as wonderful with them inside her."Rob fuck me please. Fuck this naughty tigress of yours." Willow soon found out that the more she moved while his fingers were in her the more she wanted his cock.

Love said:
"It doesn't" She gasped arching her back more as his fingers entered into her. Willow moaned loudly as her hands close over the bed sheet. The deeper he went the more she moaned and panted. It felt wonderful as he rubbed and massaged her clit before sliding his fingers into her pussy. It felt just as wonderful with them inside her."Rob fuck me please. Fuck this naughty tigress of yours." Willow soon found out that the more she moved while his fingers were in her the more she wanted his cock.

"I am glad that it does not hurt baby!" He could hear her gasping in pleasure along with moaning as his fingers went deeper inside her. He wanted to lick and eat her pussy out but she wanted him so badly that he would have to wait to do that to her. He moved his fingers out of her pussy and moved her panties over for his tongue to lick her pussy and clit now. He began to suck onto her clit. His tongue went deeper and deeper into her pussy. "You taste nice and sweet lover!" As he licked faster and faster inside her pussy. "You want it now don't you tigress?" He loved this and pulled his tongue out of her pussy and moved up laying over her. he smacked his cock onto her pussy and then took the tip of his cock sliding it up and down her pussy slit. His cock slide slowly into her hot, wet, and tight pussy. He is looking deeply into her eyes now. "I am not hurting you am I tigress?" As he started to slide deeper and deeper into her.

She continued to moan. Especially when he started using his tongue. Willow looked at him as he began teasing her with his cock. "Yes.I want you to burry your thick cock into me Rob. Make me yours." She couldn't help but gasp as he slid into her. As he went deeper the pain continued. However, even Willow knew the first time always hurt for the girl so she shook her head." No yo're not." She moaned as he continued to go deeper into her tight pussy. Soon though he would come up against a wall that unless broken wouldn't allow him to go farther into her.

Love said:
She continued to moan. Especially when he started using his tongue. Willow looked at him as he began teasing her with his cock. "Yes.I want you to burry your thick cock into me Rob. Make me yours." She couldn't help but gasp as he slid into her. As he went deeper the pain continued. However, even Willow knew the first time always hurt for the girl so she shook her head." No yo're not." She moaned as he continued to go deeper into her tight pussy. Soon though he would come up against a wall that unless broken wouldn't allow him to go farther into her.

Her moans were so beautiful to listen to. He was glad that she loved him using his tongue inside her pussy. He looked into her beautiful eyes. "That is my naughty Tigress! I knew you wanted my cock inside you baby!" He started to slide into her deeper and deeper now. His cock slid into her hoping that it would eventually take her virginity. "You feel good and tight tigress! I love it though!" As he slide started to slide in and out of her. Each time a little faster though. "I am glad that I am not hurting you because you are special to me!" He kissed her passionately now grinding more into her now than ever before. Soon he snapped her virginity and was able to slide a little easier inside her while her pussy was adjusting to his size while he was deep inside her.

She kissed him back passionately as he moved in and out of her. When he broke the protective wall inside her pussy a small whimper escaped her lips. However soon the pain disapeared and pure pleasure took its place. "Fuck" Willow bit her bottom lip as the pressure was building up inside her. It was a very strange sensation but she loved it. Especially with him grinding against rhe inside of her pussy so fast. "R-rob I'm g-gonna overflow. Something i-inside me is going to spill out soon." She moved her hips matchng his movements as she panted harder.

Love said:
She kissed him back passionately as he moved in and out of her. When he broke the protective wall inside her pussy a small whimper escaped her lips. However soon the pain disapeared and pure pleasure took its place. "Fuck" Willow bit her bottom lip as the pressure was building up inside her. It was a very strange sensation but she loved it. Especially with him grinding against rhe inside of her pussy so fast. "R-rob I'm g-gonna overflow. Something i-inside me is going to spill out soon." She moved her hips matchng his movements as she panted harder.

He kissed her back deeply and passionately feeling her grinding with him. Their bodies slapping together as one. He could hear her whimper just a bit but kissed her. "You love to fuck don't you baby?" He looked into her beautiful eyes and he could feel the passion and love that they had for each other. "That is it baby cum for your tigre! That is only natural my sweet do not worry." As he can feel her pussy snapping at his cock and wanting him to cum with her and he was so close but wanted to cum with her. "Do you love me Willow?" He looks into her eyes kissing her now.

Willow looked up at him smiling softly."Yes of course I do Rob. I love you so very much." Willow kissed back. She could honestly say she loved him with all of her heart. Willow knew she had reached her limit and came against his cock. Whenever he moved some sliped out. Her body went into a small orgasm as she came. The sticky substance mixed with her virgin blood covering Rob's cock. "God I love you Rob!"

Love said:
Willow looked up at him smiling softly."Yes of course I do Rob. I love you so very much." Willow kissed back. She could honestly say she loved him with all of her heart. Willow knew she had reached her limit and came against his cock. Whenever he moved some sliped out. Her body went into a small orgasm as she came. The sticky substance mixed with her virgin blood covering Rob's cock. "God I love you Rob!"

Rob looked into her eyes smiling back at her listening to her express her feelings for him. "I love you too Willow very much as well!" He sucked onto her lower lip and tongue now. He felt the same way about her and could no longer take it anymore and came with her filling her pussy up with his cum. He was glad that he made her orgasm in pleasure for him. His cum mixing with hers. She marked him as hers so no other female could have him now. "I love you too Willow!" As he held her into his arms and slid his cock out of her once he was soft once again. He cuddled and held her close. Kissing her onto her forehead now. Smiling and they were both glowing due to the love making they just had.

Willow moaned as he filled her with his seed and then he pulled out of her. As he did some of the cum escaped from her pussy and onto the bed. She didn't care about anything but being with him. Willow curled up next to him suddenly feeling very tired and sore."I love you Rob."

Love said:
Willow moaned as he filled her with his seed and then he pulled out of her. As he did some of the cum escaped from her pussy and onto the bed. She didn't care about anything but being with him. Willow curled up next to him suddenly feeling very tired and sore."I love you Rob."

He was happy to be holding her in his arms and cuddled with her. He wanted now to learn more about Willow. Rob could hear a sucking sound coming from Willow's pussy after he pulled out from her. "I love you too Willow." He was tired as well and just wanted to cuddde a bit. "Why don't we take a bit of a nap and then I will take you shopping ok Tigress?" Willow will soon notice guys looking at her differently after they go shopping.

Love said:
Willow didn't argue with him. In fact she was glad he had suggested it."Okay" Soon enough Willow drifted off into a peacefull nap. Her dreams filled with what they had just done.

Rob took a nap as well and a few hours later he awakened and softly kissed Willow onto her sweet lips and on her shoulder blade as well. He held her close to him in his arms. He did not want to awaken her and laid there just holding her and watching her sleep.

Willow slept peacefully as she cuddled up to Rob. She smiled softly when he had kissed her but didn't wake up. Willow was normally a light sleeper unless she was really worn out. Which was the case at the moment. It would take alot more then a kiss or calling her name once she was in deep sleep.

Love said:
Willow slept peacefully as she cuddled up to Rob. She smiled softly when he had kissed her but didn't wake up. Willow was normally a light sleeper unless she was really worn out. Which was the case at the moment. It would take alot more then a kiss or calling her name once she was in deep sleep.

Rob just enjoyed watching her as she slept. He would wait for her to awaken so he could help make more changes to how she dresses and take her to a movie as well that evening. He was hoping to show her off at the party on Saturday night.

Willow woke up about 15 minutes after Rob had but she still looked sleepy. She sat up looking around the room confused at first until she remembered what had happened. Willow looked at Rob smiling softly as she kissed him."hey..."

Love said:
Willow woke up about 15 minutes after Rob had but she still looked sleepy. She sat up looking around the room confused at first until she remembered what had happened. Willow looked at Rob smiling softly as she kissed him."hey..."

"Hey sleeping beauty! How are you feeling?" He smiled at her and rubbed her butt a little and gave it a nice squeeze. He kissed her back. "I guess you are awake now and will be ready to go shopping."

She smiled."sore but ok. As for shopping that sounds like fun. But first I have to get dressed. Willow stood out of his bed ad as she did so her hair fell to its proper length. Apparently the clip had come undone at some point. Ignoring it she grabbed her clothes and started getting dressed. Willow started with her underwear and pants while keeping an eye on Rob. She had no idea if he planned on preventing her from getting dressed ornot.

Love said:
She smiled."sore but ok. As for shopping that sounds like fun. But first I have to get dressed. Willow stood out of his bed ad as she did so her hair fell to its proper length. Apparently the clip had come undone at some point. Ignoring it she grabbed her clothes and started getting dressed. Willow started with her underwear and pants while keeping an eye on Rob. She had no idea if he planned on preventing her from getting dressed ornot.

He smiled back at her. "I am sorry that you are sore beautiful! I hope that I did not hurt you too bad. I know that once the kitty get use to us making love together she will not be sore anymore." He watched as she stood and he got dressed himself. He would touch her and kiss her onto her sweet lips. "Are you excited tigress?" He had hit the trigger word once again just to see how she would act now.

She nodded finishing getting dressed. "It's not like I go shopping everyday. Besides...." She pause wrapping her arms around his neck kissing him."I get to be with you. As for kitty I bet she'll get used to it soon enough. And you didn't hurt me that much I promise." Willow was still half awake and the memory of the wonderful sex was stillin her mind. "It was really wonderful and amazing"

Love said:
She nodded finishing getting dressed. "It's not like I go shopping everyday. Besides...." She pause wrapping her arms around his neck kissing him."I get to be with you. As for kitty I bet she'll get used to it soon enough. And you didn't hurt me that much I promise." Willow was still half awake and the memory of the wonderful sex was stillin her mind. "It was really wonderful and amazing"

He was done getting dressed and listened to her talk to him. "No it is not like you go shopping everyday and I will buy what you need ok lover?" He smiled as he felt her place her arms around his neck. He leaned in and kissed her sweet lips back. "Yes you do get to be with me! Yes I am sure kitty will get use to us making love soon enough. I am glad that I did not hurt you that much." He smiles as he rubs her nice firm butt that she has. He grabs his keys to drive her to the mall now. "Yes you were great for your first time and it was amazing! Shall we go tigress?"

Love said:
A small moan escapes her throat as he rubs her nice firm butt that she has. "Ok." Willow grabbed her hoodie putting it on then looked at him fixing her glasses. "Ready when you are Rob."

He smiles hearing her moan for him. "Ok tigress!" He watches her get her hoodie that she has and puts it back on once again. "I am ready now." He leads her on down the stairs once again and then opens up the garage door where his car is at and opens the door up for her to get into the passenger side, Once she is inside he shuts the door and gets in on the other side of the car. He places his seat belt on and then starts up the car placing it in reverse as he holds her hand now. They head out to the mall. Rob figured he would get her contacts first. "Why don't we get you some contacts first baby?"

Back
Top Bottom