Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new Willow by RobBase086 and Love'sRequim

Willow unconsciousely nodded and mubbled something that sounded liek she was saying yes. Despite her being in a hypnotic induced sleep she could still interact with the things around her so long as the person who had put her into that sleep told her to do so. Of course when she had agreed to do this Willow had no idea what she was agreeing to exactly and even if she woke up out of the trance Willow wasn't likely to remember it. If she did it would only seem like a long dream she had one night.

Love said:
Willow unconsciousely nodded and mubbled something that sounded liek she was saying yes. Despite her being in a hypnotic induced sleep she could still interact with the things around her so long as the person who had put her into that sleep told her to do so. Of course when she had agreed to do this Willow had no idea what she was agreeing to exactly and even if she woke up out of the trance Willow wasn't likely to remember it. If she did it would only seem like a long dream she had one night.

"Willow how do you feel about Rob?" He was curious and wanted to know so he thought he would ask her first before placing into her head any other commands. He was planning to get her a boost of a lot of confidence. He did not know was that he would be creating a monster before the hypnotic session was done.

"Rob is cute and funny...."Willow paused as if thinking over the best way to answer the question. No matter how much she thought about it the truth would come out. "Even though he and I are in two different social standings Rob is being very nice to me so far and I appreciate it.... despite our differences though I still like him, more then I probably should"

Love said:
"Rob is cute and funny...."Willow paused as if thinking over the best way to answer the question. No matter how much she thought about it the truth would come out. "Even though he and I are in two different social standings Rob is being very nice to me so far and I appreciate it.... despite our differences though I still like him, more then I probably should"

"Willow you are madly in love with Rob and you want to fit in his social group. He turns you on in ways like no other man does. Do you understand?" He smiled about this and wondered if he asked her what sexual animal she could be like in the bedroom what would it be. "Willow if you could be like any wild animal to describe yourself what would it be?" He asked her anyways. He tried not to laugh about it but if he could get the wild female jungle cat out of her it might be interesting to see for himself.

(Abuse of hypnotism! lol just kidding x3 it's actually funny in some ways. I love the idea)

Willow nodded her head."I understand" As for the second question it took a few minutes before she answered."I would choose a white tiger. They are so pretty and unique. Even more so then the normal ones people see. Or perhaps a mouse. They're very adourable and completely mistreated and misunderstood gentle creatures." Actually her father had often called her a little mouse which was why even under hypnotism she mentioned the animal.

Love said:
(Abuse of hypnotism! lol just kidding x3 it's actually funny in some ways. I love the idea)

Willow nodded her head."I understand" As for the second question it took a few minutes before she answered."I would choose a white tiger. They are so pretty and unique. Even more so then the normal ones people see. Or perhaps a mouse. They're very adourable and completely mistreated and misunderstood gentle creatures." Actually her father had often called her a little mouse which was why even under hypnotism she mentioned the animal.

"Willow you are a confident female tigress and Rob is your Tiger your male mate. You belong with his social status and will feel like a queen of the jungle. Do you understand?" He hoped this would make her no longer shy or timid. "When you are alone with Rob you are in heat like a wild tigress would be. Do you understand?" He smiled and hope this would work on her.

"I understand." Naturally she would become what he wanted and much more once she got out of her shell completely. A shell that had been created and improved for ten years. The changes in her confidence as well as her personality, especially towards Rob, wouldn't be sudden but they would be noticeable. Of course even when she became part of his group she'd still keep her grades the way they were. A natural habbit forced into her by her parents.

Love said:
"I understand." Naturally she would become what he wanted and much more once she got out of her shell completely. A shell that had been created and improved for ten years. The changes in her confidence as well as her personality, especially towards Rob, wouldn't be sudden but they would be noticeable. Of course even when she became part of his group she'd still keep her grades the way they were. A natural habbit forced into her by her parents.

"Rob is the only guy who can touch you while other guys can just look but cannot touch do you understand Willow? Plus, you are now hotter than Rachel and feel hotter than her do you understand?" He wanted to make sure that all of these hypnotic commands were inside her head before awakening her. His next plan was to take her to the day spa to get a full body tan and a make over for the new Willow. Plus, he wanted to buy her clothes as well to wear out when they went out. He even thought about taking her to a nice restaurant to eat at for their first date to celebrate them becoming the new hottest couple at school.

Love said:
Willow nodded her head slightly. To each question she answered the same."I understand"

Rob smiled as she nodded yes and understanding what he is telling her. "Willow when I count to three and snap my fingers you will awaken and not remember being under hypnosis but you will have all of the commands that I have placed into your head. Do you understand?" He smiled and think he has done it for her! As he was feeling very happy about this feat he has done.

Love said:
Willow nodded."Yes I understand"

Rob smiled and rubbed his hands together thinking I hope this works here goes! "1,2,3!" Then Rob snapped his fingers to awaken his beautiful tigress. He looks to see how Willow is acting now. "How do you feel Willow?" Wondering about this experience he placed her through.

Willow slowly opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling. Realizing she was laying down Willow shot straight up."Oh my god I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep on you." She studied him and as she did a strange feeling began to work its way through her body and mind. Something was making her like him even more then she had earlier as well as causing her body heat to rise. Feeling warmer then she was comfortable Willow removed her hoody revealing her tank top.

Love said:
Willow slowly opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling. Realizing she was laying down Willow shot straight up."Oh my god I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep on you." She studied him and as she did a strange feeling began to work its way through her body and mind. Something was making her like him even more then she had earlier as well as causing her body heat to rise. Feeling warmer then she was comfortable Willow removed her hoody revealing her tank top.

He watched her as she awakened slowly with her eyes. He smiled wondering what would happen next with her. He was surprised to see her shooting straight up like she did on his bed. "It is ok Willow you are fine. You were just a little tired and needed a little rest it looked like." He knew that she did not fall asleep but was placed under a deep hypnotic sleep though and now he has to figure out if all of his commands worked on her. He was shocked to watch her remove her hoody. "Are you feeling ok Willow?" He gazed and was amazed at the nice rack that she had that he could see through her white tank top with the flower near the center of her chest. He liked the curves that he could see of her now.

Willow looked at him slightly confused then at her hoodie. "I...think so. It felt really hot all of the sudden...I can put my hoodie back on if it makes you uncomfortable" she had no memory of being put in a trance. The last thing she could remember was him talking about an idea the could do as a project. She looked down at her feet noticing the soda still there. "How long was I out?"

Love said:
Willow looked at him slightly confused then at her hoodie. "I...think so. It felt really hot all of the sudden...I can put my hoodie back on if it makes you uncomfortable" she had no memory of being put in a trance. The last thing she could remember was him talking about an idea the could do as a project. She looked down at her feet noticing the soda still there. "How long was I out?"

Rob decided to move closer to her to see how she would react while she was looking at him. He wanted to see how she felt with him sitting that close. Would it bother her or not? "Oh no I think you look great without the hoody Willow. I notice that you do have a great body without it!" He smiles looking at her. He wonders how she would feel about going shopping for some new clothes for herself and going to the day spa for a ladies day out for herself. "I was wondering Willow how you would feel about going to get some new clothes for yourself and possibly going to the day spa?" He smiled and placed his hand onto hers to see how she would react about that.

Willow watched him move closer, she smiled softly blushing at the comment about her body."T-thank you Rob." The minute his hand touched hers Willow's head was filled with thoughts of him. Most of which were slowly causing her to get turned on. Willow could feel the change in her body and hoped it wasn't noticable while at the same time she wanted it to be. Willow looked up at him."um... alright if you'd like to do that Rob. I mean if you don't mind going shopping with a girl and all."

Love said:
Willow watched him move closer, she smiled softly blushing at the comment about her body."T-thank you Rob." The minute his hand touched hers Willow's head was filled with thoughts of him. Most of which were slowly causing her to get turned on. Willow could feel the change in her body and hoped it wasn't noticable while at the same time she wanted it to be. Willow looked up at him."um... alright if you'd like to do that Rob. I mean if you don't mind going shopping with a girl and all."

He still noticed her blushing as he sat down next to her. "You are welcome Willow! I just think that you are very beautiful!" He wanted to lean in closer to give her first kiss but was not sure if she would shoot him down or not? He did like being close to her and possibly he could see what happens when he sneaks into the fitting room when she is trying on new things on what the results would be with Willow. He did notice how her nipples began to get aroused and hard through her tank top that she wore. He smiled about that and wished he could place them into his mouth for his tongue to swirl and suck onto them. His fingers could play with them as well. "I do not mind doing that. We could grab something to eat while we are at the mall tigress if that is ok with you? I do not mind at all shopping with a girl." He wondered if saying tigress would trigger anything inside her since he did place commands into her head.

Willow blinked"Tigress?" Something inside her brain seemed to switch on and as a result she smiled wrapping her arms around his."Really? Then When can we go? I'd love to spend as much time as I can with you Rob. If you'd let me." The more time he spent this close to her the more Willow wanted to be with him. And the more she desired him. Willow looked at him smiling in a way that would make any guy fall for her. "Lets have some fun. I don't have to go home for several hours still." Despite the fact that her personality had changed slightly Willow was still herself. Just her more confident self. A split personality had been created due to the hypnotism. Her shy self was still there but so was the more confident and playful Willow. And of course both personalities had a word that would trigger one or the other.

Love said:
Willow blinked"Tigress?" Something inside her brain seemed to switch on and as a result she smiled wrapping her arms around his."Really? Then When can we go? I'd love to spend as much time as I can with you Rob. If you'd let me." The more time he spent this close to her the more Willow wanted to be with him. And the more she desired him. Willow looked at him smiling in a way that would make any guy fall for her. "Lets have some fun. I don't have to go home for several hours still." Despite the fact that her personality had changed slightly Willow was still herself. Just her more confident self. A split personality had been created due to the hypnotism. Her shy self was still there but so was the more confident and playful Willow. And of course both personalities had a word that would trigger one or the other.

"Yes I said Tigress! To you." He smiled as he realized that he had hit the trigger word for her. "Yes really you are my beautiful tigress! Yes we can go my love. I would love to spend as much time as I can with you as well Willow. I would let you do anything you wanted to baby!" He moved in closer and kissed her softly onto her sweet lips. He was happy that he created this new Willow. Who knows possibly she might even be hot in a cheerleading outfit for him. He smiled back at her. "Having some fun sounds good to me baby! That is great that you do not have to be home for a while." He then started to place his hand down by her hips and moved them up to her top and started to remove her tank top. He wondered if she would stop him now.

Willow smiled kissing him back. A small moan escaped her lips as he moved to remove her shirt. Even without the hypnotism Willow had always been vunerable in three places: the area around her stomach, her neck and her nipples. Another reason why she had worn baggy clothes. Willow's body shivered slightly as she realised what was happening. She placed her hand on top of his removing her shirt from his hand. Willow stuck her tobgue out at him playfully while knowing full well that she wanted him to continue with what he had been doing.

Love said:
Willow smiled kissing him back. A small moan escaped her lips as he moved to remove her shirt. Even without the hypnotism Willow had always been vunerable in three places: the area around her stomach, her neck and her nipples. Another reason why she had worn baggy clothes. Willow's body shivered slightly as she realised what was happening. She placed her hand on top of his removing her shirt from his hand. Willow stuck her tobgue out at him playfully while knowing full well that she wanted him to continue with what he had been doing.

Rob moved in kissing her more deeply and passionately sucking onto her tongue and lower lip. His hand explored her nice firm breasts as he played with them. His fingers rubbing her nipples. He pulled and twisted gently her nipples. "That is my naughty tigress! You love it don't you baby?" He moved in closer kissing and licking her neck up and down.

Willow returned the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. She moaned softly as he played with her nipples. "Oooh Rob" The more he teased her the more horny she became. Her nipples began to harden more as her breathing started to become shallow. Willow's breasts moved with her breathing against his hands and she moaned again as he kissed and licked her neck up and down. "It feels soo good." She also began to grow wetter inbetween her legs though it wasn't noticeable.

Love said:
Willow returned the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. She moaned softly as he played with her nipples. "Oooh Rob" The more he teased her the more horny she became. Her nipples began to harden more as her breathing started to become shallow. Willow's breasts moved with her breathing against his hands and she moaned again as he kissed and licked her neck up and down. "It feels soo good." She also began to grow wetter inbetween her legs though it wasn't noticeable.

Rob was happy that he was able to please her and wanted to explore more of her body that he thought was perfect! "That is it Tigress moan and growl for your tiger!" As he gently nibbled onto her neck and blew gently as well. He kissed and licked on down to her breasts. His tongue moved all the way around one breast and then to the other one. He swirled his tongue onto her nipples. As he then began to suck and nibble gently onto her erect nipples. Kissing her back deeply once again. He wanted to do foreplay to make her happy.

Willow moaned louder as he used his mouth on her nipples. "Oooh God..." It was almost as if he was an expert. And for al she knew hecould have been. Willow had only just started talking to him. Her back arched as she moaned enjoying what he was doing. Her body shivered excitedly as she began to dig her nails into his back. The more he teased her like this the more she wanted him to fuck her and be the first to do so. Of course for her so long as she was under the effects of being hypnotized he would be the only guy unless someone forced themselves on her. She moaned into his kiss. Returning it passionately.

Back
Top Bottom