Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new Willow by RobBase086 and Love'sRequim

Willow looked at him about to say something when the door to her room opened. Freeing herself from Luke she turned and went to where her parents were. Seeing Willow after what the doctor had told them both her mother and father hugged her tightly continueing to say that they were terribly sorry about things Willow coldn't remember. However, something inside of her felt comfoted by their words and a bit happy as well
(sorry about the late reply. Life has been a bit complicated for me between relationship stuff and college stuff)

Love said:
Willow looked at him about to say something when the door to her room opened. Freeing herself from Luke she turned and went to where her parents were. Seeing Willow after what the doctor had told them both her mother and father hugged her tightly continueing to say that they were terribly sorry about things Willow coldn't remember. However, something inside of her felt comfoted by their words and a bit happy as well
(sorry about the late reply. Life has been a bit complicated for me between relationship stuff and college stuff)

Luke was not very happy when Willow's parents showed up. He did not know what to say when they were there and was pissed because they sort of ruined what he could have done with Willow. Willows father, "Are you ok sweetie? You had your mom and I worried about you!" He was telling her as he hugged her into his arms and then lightly kissed her into her forehead.

(It is ok I understand that things come up in life. I hope that things will get better for you.)

Willow smiled softly at her parents. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to worry anyone. According to the nurse I can leave when you sign me out but that I have amnesia. It should come back but there are no garentee's that it will. I hope it does... Oh have you met Luke before? According to him he's my boyfriend."

Love said:
Willow smiled softly at her parents. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to worry anyone. According to the nurse I can leave when you sign me out but that I have amnesia. It should come back but there are no garentee's that it will. I hope it does... Oh have you met Luke before? According to him he's my boyfriend."

Willows father smiled at her and gave her a hug. "It is ok sweetheart! Yes you did give us a bit of a scare but the main thing is that you are ok now." Willows mom agreed with her father and said, "Ok we will sign you out of the hospital here and go get you your favorite thing to eat at or we can just take it home for you to enjoy. Willows father turned and looked at Luke. "Oh I did not know our daughter had a boyfriend and she never mentioned it to us before! If he would like to come with us he can. If that is all right with Willow?" Luke just stood there listening to the whole thing and smiled and shook her fathers hand and mothers hand as well.

She smiled not sure what they were talking about but she trusted them, after all they were her parents so had to know what she liked and didn't like. Hearing them invite Luke Willow turned looking at him and smiled"I'm ok with it. Would you like t come luke?"

Love said:
She smiled not sure what they were talking about but she trusted them, after all they were her parents so had to know what she liked and didn't like. Hearing them invite Luke Willow turned looking at him and smiled"I'm ok with it. Would you like t come luke?"

He was smiling as he listened to Willows parents talk and invite Luke to come along with them. He looked into Willows beautiful blue eyes and smiled at her. "I would love to come and that sounds good to me Willow!" Responding to her asking him to come along with them. Luke knew that he had his foot in the door to corrupt Willow now but all he had to do was gain more of Willows trust and he would be fine. Once he did that he could help mold her into the new Willow while she still had amnesia.

Willow smiled "Great then lets go eat... I'm starving and the food here sucks" se had no idea how long it had been sne she last ate but right now she didn't care. Her stomach sid it was hungry so she wanted to eat something. Of coruse she had no idea what had really happened btween her and Luke so was willing to invite him to come eat with her and her parents. "You said we were dating right? How did we meet? When did we start dating? Have we done anything together?"

Love said:
Willow smiled "Great then lets go eat... I'm starving and the food here sucks" se had no idea how long it had been sne she last ate but right now she didn't care. Her stomach sid it was hungry so she wanted to eat something. Of coruse she had no idea what had really happened btween her and Luke so was willing to invite him to come eat with her and her parents. "You said we were dating right? How did we meet? When did we start dating? Have we done anything together?"

Luke smiled back at her, "Yes it is great and we can go now! I bet you are hungry to eat! Oh I know that the food sucks here all right!" He did not know what happened to her until the nurse told him but he was going to take full advantage of the situation while he could. "Yes we were dating tigress! Saying the trigger word that Rob had placed into her head. Well we met when you were out shopping with your boyfriend that you were dating at the time and you were attracted to me instantly. Yes we made love together in a fitting room and you loved it too!" He smiled and wanted to tell her that he was the first to teach her how to suck his cock and then anal sex as well with her.

She looked at him tilting her head to one side. "Tigress? do you really call me that? Sounds kind of odd." Due to loosing her memory Willow wasn't uner the hypnosis as much. She was lightly affected by it butnot as much as before loosing her memory

Love said:
She looked at him tilting her head to one side. "Tigress? do you really call me that? Sounds kind of odd." Due to loosing her memory Willow wasn't uner the hypnosis as much. She was lightly affected by it butnot as much as before loosing her memory

He noticed that nothing was happening to her and she was not reacting at all to him. "Yes that is what I said to you was Tigress! That is a pet name for you love that I call you." He smiles at her and then softly kisses her lips as they leave the hospital. Rob comes in at another entrance missing Willow and Luke. He is going to find where Willow is at to see if she is ok. He really does care for her a lot. Rob goes to the nurses station and asks, "Is there a patient by the first name Willow here by chance?" Looking at one of the nurses and asking questions now.

Love said:
Willow blinked returning the kiss and followed after her parents out of the hospital. The nurse looked at Luke smiling slightly. "Sorry but her parents just signed her out and they just left with her and a boy"

Luke then grabbed her hand to hold as they walked out of the hospital behind her parents. Rob was listening to the nurse and wondered what boy the nurse was talking about. "Well thank you mam for letting me know!" As he worried if she was ok or not. He decided to call her cell phone number to talk to her. As the phone began to ring now.

Love said:
Willow blinked looking at her cellphone then answered it. "Hello? Willow speaking"

Rob was happy to hear her voice because he was worried about her. "Hello Willow! How are you doing? Are you ok?" As he was concerned about her and she could more than likely tell it in his voice.

Love said:
Willow blinked slightly confused, the voice sounded familiar but she couldn't place why or why the voie sounded worried. "I'm fine but who are you? How do you know my name?"

Rob could not believe that she did not remember him at all listening to her talk to him on the cell phone. "I am glad that you are fine and doing better now. My name is Rob your boyfriend. The one who helped you out when we were studying together. Do you remember that my love?"

Willow blnked confused, Luke had said he was her boyfriend and now Rob was saying it as well. She tried remembering wanting to find out who was right but every time she tried her head startd hurting. Shaking her head she sighed softly, "I'm sorry but I don't remember you, and according to Luke I'm his girlfriend so how can I be yours as well?"

Love said:
Willow blnked confused, Luke had said he was her boyfriend and now Rob was saying it as well. She tried remembering wanting to find out who was right but every time she tried her head startd hurting. Shaking her head she sighed softly, "I'm sorry but I don't remember you, and according to Luke I'm his girlfriend so how can I be yours as well?"

Rob could not believe what he was hearing from Willow and became furious when he heard her say that Luke was her boyfriend. "What do you mean you do not remember me? We are working in one of our classes together and that is how we started to fall for one another sweetie." He told her. He was not at all happy with her losing her memory but it was not Willows fault because she has amnesia. The thing is he does not know when she will regain her memory once again to remember Rob once again. "DAMN IT! That fucking Luke better not fucking take advantage of Willow!" That was Lukes plans was to take advantage of her since she does not remember Rob at all.

Willow only became more confused at what he was saying and when she tried to remember her head woul start to hurt "Look I'm sorry but I don't remember you. I'm sure when I return to school what you have said will be proven by someone." She wasnt sure what was going on between him and Luke or what Luke was planning but something felt odd about everything that was happening so far.

Love said:
Willow only became more confused at what he was saying and when she tried to remember her head woul start to hurt "Look I'm sorry but I don't remember you. I'm sure when I return to school what you have said will be proven by someone." She wasnt sure what was going on between him and Luke or what Luke was planning but something felt odd about everything that was happening so far.

Rob could not believe what was going on and how confused she was of them being together. "I am sure we will get this all straightened out when you go back to school tomorrow." He told her hoping that what ever Luke told her she would start to remember some things that are true and the lies that he has fed to her. Rob was not too happy hearing this with her and then told her. "Well I hope you get to feeling better then Willow and you have a good evening!" He wanted to tell her that he loved her but how could he when she did not remember him at all! This really bothered Rob a lot!

Back
Top Bottom