Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new Willow by RobBase086 and Love'sRequim

Love said:
Willow chuckled softly. "down Simba, I'm fine. As for walking to class do what you want but the guys and girls might get jealous" She walked off towards her first class. For the most part Willow and Rob had the same classes, however, there were some they didn't share together.

Rob noticed a different side to Willow due to her attitude toward him. "What do you mean down Simba? I am glad that you are doing well. Who cares if the guys and girls get jealous! We are the hottest couple here at school so who cares what they think!" Rob wondered why Willow was wanting her independence in being away from him. That was something he did not understand about that.

Love said:
Willow couldn't help but laugh kissing him softly. "Relax, it's a joke. Really you are serious aren't you? I was trying to get you to laugh or something."

Rob returned her kiss and did not know that Willow was joking with him. "I will relax do not worry lover. I do not mean to be serious. It all depends though sometimes. Well I appreciate you trying to get me to laugh. I am happy to be with you right now!" As he placed his arm around her waist and walked with her in the hallway. One of Willow's problems was gym class which she had coming up here in another hour or two.

She smiled, "I can tell...It's too bad I've got gym today after the first class. I really don't like that class it's so boring and over rated. Plus you aren't there." Feeling his arm around her waist she giggled softly trying to walk without pulling out of his arm or looking akward

Love said:
She smiled, "I can tell...It's too bad I've got gym today after the first class. I really don't like that class it's so boring and over rated. Plus you aren't there." Feeling his arm around her waist she giggled softly trying to walk without pulling out of his arm or looking akward

"That is a shame that you have gym today after this class here. I know that you do not like gym but just do the best that you can ok beautiful? I am sure you will do all right. I know I will miss you." He tells her as they go to her first class and Rob gives her a soft kiss just before class starts.

Willow smiled returning the kiss then walked into the class taking her seat. Even the teacher seemed surprised at how willow looked now but soon the class began as it was supposed to and everyone, for the most part, paid attention to the teacher.

Love said:
Willow smiled returning the kiss then walked into the class taking her seat. Even the teacher seemed surprised at how willow looked now but soon the class began as it was supposed to and everyone, for the most part, paid attention to the teacher.

Rob watched as she walked into class and loved her kiss. He went onto his class. He was bored out of his mind but he endured the class lesson on Algebra. Soon he was going to his next class.

Willow got through the class and then gym came. Reluctantly she got dressed in the normal attire and began stretching with everyone else. After the normal stretches and running everyone was taken outside where they played different games. Willow walked around wandering from group to group deep in thought and not paying attention to anything around her.

Love said:
Willow got through the class and then gym came. Reluctantly she got dressed in the normal attire and began stretching with everyone else. After the normal stretches and running everyone was taken outside where they played different games. Willow walked around wandering from group to group deep in thought and not paying attention to anything around her.

The guys in gym class enjoyed watching her stretching out and admired her body wishing that she was their girlfriend. One guy watched as she bent over and her nice firm ass was in the air. Guys pointed and looked at her. One of the gym instructors was showing gymnastics and wanted Willow to come over and try some of the things there.

Willow ignored the boys and walked over to the instructor teaching gymnastics. She watched the others have a go at it before she went and tried it herself. Willow found she had a talent for it but as she went her second time and was in mid air a ball came flying and hit her in the head knocking her to the ground with a very hard thud. As she hit the ground Willow passed out hearing several students and instructors surround her and someone was yelling to call the school nurse.

Love said:
Willow ignored the boys and walked over to the instructor teaching gymnastics. She watched the others have a go at it before she went and tried it herself. Willow found she had a talent for it but as she went her second time and was in mid air a ball came flying and hit her in the head knocking her to the ground with a very hard thud. As she hit the ground Willow passed out hearing several students and instructors surround her and someone was yelling to call the school nurse.

As the nurse arrives and decides to have Willow taken to the hospital to make sure that she did not sustain a concussion or any other injury. The ambulance arrives and takes Willow to the hospital. The nurse calls Willows parents to let them know on what had happened. The doctor examines Willow while she is in the hopsital.

Willow woke up to find herself inside a hospital room. Confused she looked around trying to remember why she would be there. However, at the moment her head was killing her and she couldn't remember anything that had happened or anything about herself except her name and who her parents were and where she lived. Other then that it was a complete blank. When the first person came in she asked them what had happened but they just shook their head and left so she waited for a doctor or a nurse who would know

Love said:
Willow woke up to find herself inside a hospital room. Confused she looked around trying to remember why she would be there. However, at the moment her head was killing her and she couldn't remember anything that had happened or anything about herself except her name and who her parents were and where she lived. Other then that it was a complete blank. When the first person came in she asked them what had happened but they just shook their head and left so she waited for a doctor or a nurse who would know

A nurse did come into the room to check up on Willow to see how she was doing and if she needed anything. Willow's parents would be arriving shortly to see how their little girl was doing. "Hi Willow! How are you feeling? Do you need anything?" The nurse asked her. As she checked her temperature and all.

Love said:
Willow looked at her confused. "Do I know you? How come I'm here? Did something bad happen to me? Why does my head hurt? And why can't I remeber anything?"

The nurse looked at her and was very sad to hear what had happened to her. "No you do not know me but I am a nurse that works here at the hospital. You had an accident at school and some how bumped your head. Well supposedly a basketball hit you in the head and then you hit your head onto the ground. Not to worry you will regain your memory once again. It is going to take time though. Your parents are going to be coming here shortly." She told her and then before she left the room she said, "My name is Nurse Stanner. If you need anything just let me know.

Luke was in the hospital visiting a family member and just happened to walk past Willow's room. When he looked into the room and saw her he wondered why she was there. "Hello sexy! How are you doing?" Looking at her.

Love said:
Willow smiled. "Ok, Thank you Nurse Stanner." Sighing softly Willow watched the tv screen until Luke came in. She looked at him confused. "Who are you and I'm not sexy."

Nurse Stanner smiled and said, "You are welcome!" As she left the room. Luke looked at Willow and wondered if she had forgotten who he was. "My name is Luke and yes you are beautiful! Have you seen yourself in the mirror Willow?" He asked her because thanks to Rob making her over she was hot and sexy.

Love said:
Willow looked at him then sighed closing her eyes. "I'm sorry but I don't know you or any other person named Luke. My parents are going to come for me soon so I should probably get ready to leave."

Luke did not know that she had amnesia at all. "You mean you do not remember us fucking yesterday in the fitting room at the lingerie store? You did moan in pleasure my name Willow." He told her. He then decided to show her how hot she was and walked to the bed. "May I show you something Willow and if you take my hand will you trust me?"

Willow blinked looking at him. "I've never had sex. You must have me mistaken for someone else." She listened to him and shrugged. It couldn't hurt right? Willow climbed out of the hospital bed standing next to Luke.

Love said:
Willow blinked looking at him. "I've never had sex. You must have me mistaken for someone else." She listened to him and shrugged. It couldn't hurt right? Willow climbed out of the hospital bed standing next to Luke.

He could not believe that she forgot what they did in the fitting room together! "Yes I am your boyfriend and took your virginity from you and I am not mistaken." He told her but Rob was the one that took her virginity from her. Luke just taught her how to give a blow job and have anal sex from behind. He took her to a mirror so she could see herself. "See Willow you are a hot looking chick and I helped you out by buying you your contacts and new glasses that you wear." He was lying to take the credit for what Rob did for her.

Willow looked at herself while he talked. She was definately different from how she remembered herself. For all Willow knew he could be telling the truth. "Really? Then why don't I remember you? I remember my parents, where I live as well as my name. But not you, or anything that we might have done." The nurse had said the amnesia was temporary so maybe she'd remember sooner or later.

Love said:
Willow looked at herself while he talked. She was definately different from how she remembered herself. For all Willow knew he could be telling the truth. "Really? Then why don't I remember you? I remember my parents, where I live as well as my name. But not you, or anything that we might have done." The nurse had said the amnesia was temporary so maybe she'd remember sooner or later.

Luke placed his arm around his waist as she looked at herself in the mirror. Luke was hoping that he could mold her into how Willow should be like and not hang around with the loser like Rob at all. "Yes really! I do not know why you do not remember me. Can you tell me what happened to you and why you are here at the hospital?' He figured that if she filled him in on as to what is going on with herself then possibly that could be his angle into taking advantage of Willow in her poor state that she is currently in.

Love said:
Willow thought for a moment then decided to tell him everything that she remembered as well as what the nurse had told her. While she didn't remember hitting her head that's what she had been told.

Luke then embraced her to comfort her because he knew that it was not easy not having a memory at all. He figured that he could take advantage of this situation. "Oh I am sorry to hear that Willow. Not to worry I am here for you love." He tells her.

Back
Top Bottom