Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X-Men rated R

Serenity

Supernova
Ok so I want to make an X-Men roleplay. So there's two options here.

XoXoXoXoXoXoXoX

Option #1 Xaviers School for the Gifted freeform. Whoevers interested can join, I'll make the roleplay thread and we can just see where it goes, though it would of course take place in the school and deal with the students/teachers.

Option #2 Using an actual plot to base the roleplay around.

Post X-Men 2.

Melanie Stryker picked up where her father left off, only her plans have a far more gruesome end. She wants to create the perfect soldiers to further her own goals. Like every supervillain before her, she wants nothing more or less then world domination. Beginning with mutants. She Strives to create super warriors by bending the mutants to her will, along with combining their DNA to make even more powerful creatures that she will use to being the world to its knees before her.

Her primary targets are Xavier's School for the Gifted, and the Brotherhood. Once she has the two largest threats out of her way and under her control the rest will be easy...or so she thinks.

But they prove for more resourceful in evading her then she could have thought. Now the two groups are in hiding, with only one option left to them, combine and conquer or stay divided and fall. Will Xavier and his X-men be able to put aside their morals and fight with Magneto and his band of rebels to save all humanity or will they let the world, humans and mutants a like, fall into the hands of a maniac?

Its all up to you.

XoXoXoXoXoXoXoX

So I guess it'll be like a vote for which ever option gets the most interest.

I for one like the first option.

Well then thats the second vote for it Serenity haha. Er...since you just got a member, I'll start making the form now but.....can you resend it o_o'

oh yay XD that makes me happy. lol so ill post the form here I guess and anyone interested in option # 1 can pm me their character. (this doesnt mean I won't do option #2, if it gathers interest.)

Basic's

Name: First | Middle | Last
Age | Birthday:
Ranking:Class 1 | Class 2 | Class 3...etc...Highest is class 5
Position: Student | Teacher.
Mutant Ability:

Appearance

Description: Describe in detail your characters appearance.
Dress Style: Everyone dresses differently, so give us an example of your characters style.
Distinctive Features: Piercings | Tattoos | Scars...etc...

Personality

Personality: Describe your characters personality with a short paragraph.
Flaws: We all have them, list a few here.
Strengths | Weaknesses: Describe your characters strengths and weaknesses.
Likes | Dislikes: List a few please.

Background Knowledge

Parents:There are no unknowns. You know who your characters parents are even if your character doesn't.
Siblings: List them along with a little information on each. (Such as Age | Profession ...etc...)
Bio: A short detailed biography of your character to date.

I will join ..... because i like x-men although i would have liked a response to the message i sent you before about asking for your opinion

Very sorry ^^

I had meant to reply to you yesterday, but I got preoccupied, I had to take my bunny to the vet and get him some meds, so it slipped my mind. But I replied just now =)

Back
Top Bottom