Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Apology for my Absence

Scotty Rage

Supernova
I just wanted to take a moment to apologize to those who I currently have RP going with for having been absent the last few days. I've been a bit under the weather since Saturday night/Sunday morning and as such haven't really felt well enough to be online often in that time. Please forgive me for leaving you all hanging like that, but as soon as I'm feeling a bit better I promise to catch up on everything.

Thank you all for the great stories we have going so far, and I look forward to continuing each and every one when I am fully recovered. Take care all, and hope to see you soon.

-Scotty

Update: I just wanted to thank everyone for sticking by me and remaining patient while I recovered from my illness. Even though I'm still a bit sickly at the moment, I'm much better than I previously was, and am replying to posts now. It might be a bit slow for me over the next few days, but I will make sure that everything is caught up ASAP. Thanks again for the patience and understanding everyone. You all are truly wonderful RP partners and friends. ^_^

I just wanted to give an apology to those of you that I'm currently in RP with or have been talking to about possibly starting up RP with. I know this is my second one in as many weeks, and I promise not to make a habit of this, but I was injured in an accident earlier this week and was only released from the hospital today. Unfortunately I have a few cracked ribs as well as a minor skull fracture, and couldn't be cleared to go home sooner. I apologize deeply for the delays this has caused, and promise to get in there and try to get some posts up as soon as I feel a little better, hopefully within the next day or two.

I'm sorry again for this, all, and I hope it hasn't put you off too much. Hang in there with me a couple of days if you will, and I promise some activity. If you can't and need to move on, that's totally understandable. For the record, I'm recovering nicely, especially with the help of some percocet, and should be in at least halfway decent working order in no time. Thanks for the great stories I've shared with some of you, and I'm looking forward to picking them up as well as starting some new ones if you still want me. ^_^

Take care all. See you as soon as possible.

-Scotty

Back
Top Bottom