Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

End The Demon King's Reign (Always Accepting!)

Does This Plot Need Improving?

• Total voters

Jugger82

Singularity
In an alternate version of earth set back in olden-time Japan, there is something called the Demon King. The Demon King is a lustful incubus who, with his powerful magic, has made it so that all mamono (refer to references) will birth female children and rarely males. This has been the way of the mamonos for nearly half a millenium...though, over time the Demon King has grown more and more firece, demanding, lustful, and greedy rather than helping to keep peace and balance between humans and mamonos.

With the festival marking the 1000th year reign of the Demon King coming underway, humans begin to start festivals and work alongside mamonos in a time of peace for one week of nothing but festival fun and games without the worry of the mamonos' natural instincts of taking in human males by force...though, this year its different.

The Demon King has been accumulating a store amount of magic within his body for these past 1000 years, and now was the time to release it. As he did so, mamonos became fierce and destructive during the festival, killing off humans after having their way with the men and then killing them right afterwards, forgetting even their instincts of taking in husbands. Mamonos now ruled most of the country.

One century later, human settlements have risen up yet again with the slowly mellowing mamonos though humans have grown weary and have cut off most contact with mamonos...with a few exceptions to certain ones that are useful to humans. Peace seemed to be in order, but that was an understatement. The Demon King now despised all humans, and was unaware of their sudden revival as he was basking in the glory of yet another century of being king. Unaware to him, someone had set out to put a stop to his reign...

Nathan Stone is the only human willing to start a rebellion against the Demon King and he is damn sure proud of it. Starting from the very bottom of the continent..he is going to have to transverse his way upward toward the more dense parts of the country as he tries to reach the Spire, the home to the Demon King and put an end to his reign once and for all...though...along the way, he'll meet many new faces that will either aid, attack, or corrupt him...what will you do?​

References

Demon King- A corrupt incubus who rules over all mamonos with an iron fist. He is deadly, and will do anything to get what he wants.

Mamono- Creatures with human bodies, there are many mamonos and all are very dangerous in some ways than others, though they need human males to mate and produce offspring to continue their race.

Spire- The citadel of the Demon King. It may seem like an ordinary skyscraper, but truth of the matter is that its far more than just a building...

Form
Note: Multicharacters are encouraged but not required. Post your form here and PM me any questions you have. Any male user who joins has to be a human, while any female users who join have the choice to be humans or mamonos.

Mamono Pics:
(Girls in Kiddy Form will be made into full grown human-like ones. Even if the Info to the girl says they retain the shape of a child at adulthood, they have to be imaginated so that they are in adult forms.)

As a sad thing, I've no choice but to this link to the Monster Girl Unlimited forum:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBcQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmonstergirlunlimited.com%2F&ei=lcHwTKjQJ4SdlgfK3YzeDA&usg=AFQjCNFPCpPvgDcO6UzyVggWVxpabSSUAw&sig2=4RFPGbZv2OQxZyrEQhjL0w

Join this website so you can have access to the below pictures.

Alice
Alraune
Amazon
Angel
Ant Arachne
Anubis
Arachne
Baphomet
Beelzebub
Black Harpy
Bubble Slime
Centaur
Charbydis
Cockatrice
Crow Tengu
Cyclops
Dark Angel
Dark Elf
Dark Priest (New)
Dark Matter (New)
Dark Slime
Devil Bug
Dragon (New)
Dryad
Dullahan
Echidna
Elf
Fairy
Gargoyle
Ghost (New)
Giant Ant
Giant Slug
Golem
Girtabliblu (New)
Goblin
Harpy
Holstaurus
Honeybee
Hornet
Ignis (New)
Imp
Inari
Jurogumo
Kappa
Kesaran Pesaran
Lamia
Large Mouse
Leanan Sidhe
Lesser Succubus
Lizardman
Mandragora
Matango
Medusa
Mermaid
Merrow (New)
Mimic
Minotaurus
Mummy
Nereid (New)
Nightmare
Orc
Pixie
Pot Devil
Queen Slime
Red Oni
Red Slime
Roper
Scyllia
Sea Bishop (New)
Sea Slime
Siren (New)
Skeleton
Slime
Sphinx
Succubus
Undine (New)
Unicorn (New)
Vampire (New)
Werebat
Werecat
Wererabbit
Werewolf
Witch
Youko
Yuki-Onna
Zombie

Name-
Gender- (Mamonos are overall females)
Race- (Human/Species of Mamono)
Image/Description- (Can be the image next to the mamono if you are a mamono)
Interests-
Personality-
Affiliation- (Nathan Stone/Neutral/Demon King)
Weapon- (If Any)

Name- Nathan Stone
Gender- Male
Description/Image- http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq239/DemonOfSilver/Anime%20dudes/SpearcarringRyu.jpg
Interests- Fighting, Traveling, Hunting (Animals), Destroying the Demon King
Personality- RP'd out (Remind me to edit later cause I'm too busy to type up a full personality)
Affiliation- Nathan Stone
Weapon- Spear in the picture

Bad thing is you have to join the forum to see the pics.

I have a major request! I am too busy until two weeks from now to start the thread...I ask if one of you two can perhaps start it for me?

Back
Top Bottom