Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

End The Demon King's Reign (Always Accepting!)

Does This Plot Need Improving?

• Total voters

Jugger82

Singularity
In an alternate version of earth set back in olden-time Japan, there is something called the Demon King. The Demon King is a lustful incubus who, with his powerful magic, has made it so that all mamono (refer to references) will birth female children and rarely males. This has been the way of the mamonos for nearly half a millenium...though, over time the Demon King has grown more and more firece, demanding, lustful, and greedy rather than helping to keep peace and balance between humans and mamonos.

With the festival marking the 1000th year reign of the Demon King coming underway, humans begin to start festivals and work alongside mamonos in a time of peace for one week of nothing but festival fun and games without the worry of the mamonos' natural instincts of taking in human males by force...though, this year its different.

The Demon King has been accumulating a store amount of magic within his body for these past 1000 years, and now was the time to release it. As he did so, mamonos became fierce and destructive during the festival, killing off humans after having their way with the men and then killing them right afterwards, forgetting even their instincts of taking in husbands. Mamonos now ruled most of the country.

One century later, human settlements have risen up yet again with the slowly mellowing mamonos though humans have grown weary and have cut off most contact with mamonos...with a few exceptions to certain ones that are useful to humans. Peace seemed to be in order, but that was an understatement. The Demon King now despised all humans, and was unaware of their sudden revival as he was basking in the glory of yet another century of being king. Unaware to him, someone had set out to put a stop to his reign...

Nathan Stone is the only human willing to start a rebellion against the Demon King and he is damn sure proud of it. Starting from the very bottom of the continent..he is going to have to transverse his way upward toward the more dense parts of the country as he tries to reach the Spire, the home to the Demon King and put an end to his reign once and for all...though...along the way, he'll meet many new faces that will either aid, attack, or corrupt him...what will you do?​

References

Demon King- A corrupt incubus who rules over all mamonos with an iron fist. He is deadly, and will do anything to get what he wants.

Mamono- Creatures with human bodies, there are many mamonos and all are very dangerous in some ways than others, though they need human males to mate and produce offspring to continue their race.

Spire- The citadel of the Demon King. It may seem like an ordinary skyscraper, but truth of the matter is that its far more than just a building...

Form
Note: Multicharacters are encouraged but not required. Post your form here and PM me any questions you have. Any male user who joins has to be a human, while any female users who join have the choice to be humans or mamonos.

Mamono Pics:
(Girls in Kiddy Form will be made into full grown human-like ones. Even if the Info to the girl says they retain the shape of a child at adulthood, they have to be imaginated so that they are in adult forms.)

As a sad thing, I've no choice but to this link to the Monster Girl Unlimited forum:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBcQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmonstergirlunlimited.com%2F&ei=lcHwTKjQJ4SdlgfK3YzeDA&usg=AFQjCNFPCpPvgDcO6UzyVggWVxpabSSUAw&sig2=4RFPGbZv2OQxZyrEQhjL0w

Join this website so you can have access to the below pictures.

Alice
Alraune
Amazon
Angel
Ant Arachne
Anubis
Arachne
Baphomet
Beelzebub
Black Harpy
Bubble Slime
Centaur
Charbydis
Cockatrice
Crow Tengu
Cyclops
Dark Angel
Dark Elf
Dark Priest (New)
Dark Matter (New)
Dark Slime
Devil Bug
Dragon (New)
Dryad
Dullahan
Echidna
Elf
Fairy
Gargoyle
Ghost (New)
Giant Ant
Giant Slug
Golem
Girtabliblu (New)
Goblin
Harpy
Holstaurus
Honeybee
Hornet
Ignis (New)
Imp
Inari
Jurogumo
Kappa
Kesaran Pesaran
Lamia
Large Mouse
Leanan Sidhe
Lesser Succubus
Lizardman
Mandragora
Matango
Medusa
Mermaid
Merrow (New)
Mimic
Minotaurus
Mummy
Nereid (New)
Nightmare
Orc
Pixie
Pot Devil
Queen Slime
Red Oni
Red Slime
Roper
Scyllia
Sea Bishop (New)
Sea Slime
Siren (New)
Skeleton
Slime
Sphinx
Succubus
Undine (New)
Unicorn (New)
Vampire (New)
Werebat
Werecat
Wererabbit
Werewolf
Witch
Youko
Yuki-Onna
Zombie

Name-
Gender- (Mamonos are overall females)
Race- (Human/Species of Mamono)
Image/Description- (Can be the image next to the mamono if you are a mamono)
Interests-
Personality-
Affiliation- (Nathan Stone/Neutral/Demon King)
Weapon- (If Any)

Name- Nathan Stone
Gender- Male
Description/Image- http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq239/DemonOfSilver/Anime%20dudes/SpearcarringRyu.jpg
Interests- Fighting, Traveling, Hunting (Animals), Destroying the Demon King
Personality- RP'd out (Remind me to edit later cause I'm too busy to type up a full personality)
Affiliation- Nathan Stone
Weapon- Spear in the picture

RE: End The Demon King's Reign

Well...I'd like to get started but this is a bit...awkward...but eh...

Name- Salef Planten
Gender- Female.
Description- A slightly smaller then average Alraune with lush purple and yellow striped leaves. Her flowers are in a random purple/yellow petal pattern.
Interests- Mating, food.
Personality- A sly and cunning alraune, often trying to make deals and bargains with other mamano's and rarely humans. More than a little arrogant and friendly to merchants in specific.
Affilation - Neutral though swayable with relative ease.
Weapon- Vines and aphrodisiac.

Alright cool, thats one person and since you took the liberty of making a form for us, thanks, I'll go ahead and post it up. One more person as we can start, or if Shadows post his character we can.

Name-
Gender-
Description/Image-
Interests-
Personality-
Affiliation-
Weapon-

Right, i'm not certain how this will work with 3 people but this has potential if more people sign up.

Well, like any good story/cartoon/anime/videogame you get characters as you go along and not just have them come in at once.

Jugger82 said:
Well, like any good story/cartoon/anime/videogame you get characters as you go along and not just have them come in at once.

True i've given up on more than one series because they throw character after character at your face, it's always confusing.

Well I think it might be a good idea to start now and leave this thread open, some people may want convincing that this is a worthwhile idea. Why not stress how openly you can design the character? I'm not sure if someone really thinks it but maybe they believe their choices are limited to the demonstration monsters?

If you make another character I can go ahead and start the thread if you want. I'll PM shadow and let him know its been made.

Name- Ophellia
Gender- Female
Race- Arachne
Interests- Family, weaving, cooking
Description- About 6"8 when standing to her full height with her spider legs, bright yellow legs and posterior, her posterior is large and oval like with a tough shell around it, her vagina (I'm guessing the space where the body connects to spider-half and between her two front legs) is also covered with this shell, she is almost flat with A cup breasts and finally long blonde hair the reaches half-way down her human half.
Personality- Open, outgoing, generally kind, she absolutely loves children and prefers the 'sugar-momma' route to getting them often showering any male visitors to her home with food and clothes, more civil then the average arachne but hostile to any female that isn't already with a male making a move on one.
Affilation- Good in general
Weapon- None

I'm all set, sorry, Thanksgiving stuff went on. I also have a standard male in the works, just need a few moments to bring em up. We can get started whenever. EDIT: Also, check below for a less ad infused image of the race I'm using, it's small text but hey, it works for now.

Name- Sylvia Arkwing

Gender- Mamono Female

Race- Dragon

Image/Description- Clickcredit goes to original artist. Sylvia stands at an impressive 6’2” tall sporting very strong draconic features and her chest and waist armor links up to her body scales. Her sword is strapped to her waist on her back.

Interests- Ending the Demon King’s reign, carving her own way in life, combat, getting her true powers back, not being forced into a decision influence by other people.

Personality- Sylvia is one of the few Dragon mamonos left that still has a very strong hold on who she is. She is aware of what happens when her kind takes a mate under the Demon King’s reign, and the temptations get stronger and stronger every day. On the outside Sylvia is exceedingly strong willed, arrogant, and ready to strike against any and all of her opponents. She is fiercely opposed to the Demon King, and too stubborn to change course even if it kills her. Sylvia is tired of sacrificing more and more of her powers day by day in order to keep the Demon King’s influence at bay, and refuses to be subordinate to a “such lesser being”. Unlike most of her kind, Sylvia does not have any reservations about killing human men if they get in her way, but normally she just leaves them be if not provoked. First impressions would make you think that she is a cold hard bitch, but after a little bit of time getting to know her, she begins to open up and show who she really is like on the inside.

Her fear of becoming a submissive obedient servant to a potential mate has almost made her chaste, but because of the Demon King’s influence, Sylvia’s libido is through the roof and while she resists making advances, someone advancing on her, regardless of gender or race, might end up being a serious problem. To her friends, Sylvia is loyal, a little distant, but overall very close to them, just quiet. Most say that she is too proud to admit when she is wrong, and even more say that pissing her off because of it is a horrible idea. While she is aggressive, Sylvia takes a while to anger, but when her temper flares up she becomes exceedingly violent and no one is safe. Sylvia is rather loyal to the cause of one Nathan Stone, and fully intends on supporting his rebellion upon rendezvousing with the man and helping him clear a path northward, while cleaving through his enemies. Lastly, just like the rest of her kind, Sylvia has a huge penchant and near childlike obsession for very shiny objects, and it is very easy to distract her with them when not in a very serious situation.

Affiliation- Nathan Stone or anyone against the Demon King

Weapon- Diamond edged Nodachi. Sylvia carries a weapon to make her battles that much more interesting. She knows her claws are more dangerous than any sword or spear could possibly bring, which is why she carries this blade to keep reminding her that it is safer to for everyone around if she fights with a weapon, and there is just that much more fun to the fight.

Hey Shadow, I'd really appreciate it if you could give me a link to something like that but without the hentai ads and all that, I'd really appreciate it if you knew one and could give me one :p

That reminds me! I think someone made an entire 'book' of these monsters about a 150 or so i'm not quite certain.

Thats where they're from but I've yet to bother to look. Might do that in a sec and update the links if I find it, it'd be most useful.

Though, I think most of the book is in Japanese and they're all working on the translations, I think a little over half the book is done?

Its better but its kinda fuzzy.

I can't find anything other than the website I have, and a forum dedicated to people translating it. So...we're stuck with these two pages for now unless we all join the forum, we can't view if we don't join.

Though...if I join I could perhaps take them off of the site and go to photobucket and upload them, though the quality may be different.

You don't have to do it if you don't want to. Just give me the A-OK and I'll do it myself. Its fine buddy.

Though, it makes me wonder if there are RPs on that forum concerning those girls?

hey, you are the one hosting this RP, I will be fine with whatever ya do.

As far as the other RPs, I wouldn't be surprised, but anyway, perhaps the three of us should get started with our story, and get it going...Oh! Nathan has a character layout too right?

Well if it's a forum dedicated to translating them i'm guessing that there are probably a few, at the least links to another rp forum should be there.

Yeah thanks for reminding me to make it, I'll make it first and then start to work on getting the pictures and such. As for the information, if its actually separate then we'll just have to keep pics, lets hope its like Shadow's dragon pic.

Give me...10-15 minutes to make the form, I'll edit the first page to have it though I'm gonna be a while cause I have to reply to RPs as well.

Well of course, everyone has atleast a few commitments no one's asking you to worry yourself either, just relax and go at your own pace.

I posted my form, though as for the forum, I might do it later on tonight when people are offline. It'll give me something to do seeing as how I don't sleep during the night when I don't have to get up early for anything. Unless the RPers get offline, I won't do this until late tonight.

As for making a thread, I am also too swamped for that >_< Bear with me, I will try and make it tonight as fast as I can.

Back
Top Bottom