Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vengeance is Mine (Lime and Dark_Times)

Evan chuckled "Loyalty is such a hard thing to find in people these days isn't it", he clenched his hand, cracking his knuckles. "Any restrictions I should be aware of?", he turned to Lyle, "While you're out there, do me a favor, check the center console and grab my knife for me".

He turned back to Tony, "Blades have a special influence over me and my work", he had always enjoyed the look of a well kept knife and they could be very psychological when used correctly and carefully. His thoughts drifted again to the Eagle in his jacket, he could pull it out and gun them all down, but then he'd loose the trail here and now.

Little Tony laughed. "No," he said when his belly ceased to move with laughter. "Go ahead and unleash your dark side, let's see what you've got."

At Evan's command, Lyle nodded briefly and left the room heading outside to get the money and Lyle's knife. Meanwhile Tony nodded at the comment about blades. "Yeah, nothing like t he threat of scarring a pretty face to bring a girl around. Let me show you where the bitch is. Just let me know how long you'll need."

He pulled out a thick wad of keys and carefully wokred one key off. She's in the third unit down the halls. While he spoke, a slender black-haired girl in her late twenties shivered with cold as she sat in a dark, chilled storage unit. She wore a t-shirt and pair of tight blue jeans. Her hands were raw from trying to force open the door.

Sometime later, the girl heard a key in the lock. She pressed herself as far as she against the back wall and waited. Why didn't I run when I had the chance, she thought.

Evan chuckled, "Hopefully Lyle doesn't take to long", he drew his gun, "It may look nice, but it ain't great for long encounters", he slid it into the back of his jeans. He turned to look Tony in the eye, "You don't happen to know the name of the woman you had Lyle set up the camera's around do you?", his voice was calm and pleasant, it seemed like a casual question.

He then arched his back and cracked most of his joints, time to go back to his old ways, gotta be cruel to get by in this world, his old saying rang true in his mind. Damn this world and the lurking scum in it, Evan thought to himself.

Little Tony chuckled as Evan drew his gun. His fat, greasy face turned away as he began to show his new partner where they were headed. "Oh yeah, I remember the little bitch." He laughed. "It was a great introductory video, because the girl was a real cherry, you should have seen her face as her brand new husband popped her virginity. I had to wipe off my computer monitor if you know what I mean when I got done watching that." He paused briefly and added. "Her name was Suki Tuki or something like that, I gave Lyle $5,000 for that video and made fifteen times."

Evans blood ran cold, so Lyle had been the cause of this, "Very nice, I'll have to take a look at it some time", he must keep up his persona, now what not a time for slip ups. He'd deal with the girl, get himself in and once he gained a foothold on the industry Tony would no longer be of use to him, and would need to be disposed of.

As for Lyle, he'd have to be brought along for the ride, at least until Evan thought of a suiting punishment for him. Perhaps a partial skinning would suffice, but he'd need to think it through. "What is taking Lyle so long, that guy has been acting jumpy ever since you and I have been talking, I'm getting suspicious", he would try turn them on each other, make his job easier.

Tony had slipped the key into the lock. But as Evan questioned what was taking Lyle so long, he frowned. "Shit," he said. "You're right. I'll go see what's taking the little prick so long." His hand slid off the key and he winked at Evan. "You go ahead and get started on the girl. I'll go check on Lyle. And he better not be on the phone to anyone."

His fat form waddled off, leaving his new best friend Evan alone but for the shivering girl in the chilled storage unit. Tony would meet Lyle coming back with the knife and the money. No doubt, Tony would want to lock the money away somewhere secure. So it was likely Evan would have ten to fifteen minutes at least before Tony returned.

Evan opened the door and walked in, gun in hand and pulled it shut behind him. He slipped the keys into his pocket, "Evening", Evan's voice had its light tone back, his normal self slipped back into play. Time for the second phase of his plan, gain inside help, "Now, I've got a job to do, and you my girl are mine to do with as I please, so I can help you or I can just break you like a dog".

His cruel smile came across his face again, because he could break her if he wanted, though a little help would be nice. "So, your choice, you want this to be easy for us both or just hard for you", he cocked the gun, the metallic sound echoed just like he knew it would, emphasizing his point.

Back
Top Bottom