Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a grop role play

Would you want to Rp this

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NsB_VELOCITY

Planetoid
Hy I am looking for a group roleplay thats like an x-men/ fantasy rp .
I am looking for any body who wants to join if your open for the idea please post under neath me and if we get enough peopel who want to do it then we can start it :p

This sounds interesting, sign me up. If there ends up not being enough for a group I'd be into doing a one x one with this as well.

Ok yeah youcan join i want this to continue well what i was thinkingfor details is that i will set up a profile setion....i post the profile skelly in here and then when i get them in pms i will post them o the site.......i was thinking somthing along the lines o x-men kinda deal with adult things inside like marijuana and sex... some other durgs as long as you don't use the heavier stuff other than weed. ....any ways ..... its supposed to be like x-men where were are unseen and not many people like us ..... some of us can be bad others can be good if you have any ideas for it please post them I was thinkingmake a team/ partnership or we could all be people in a city who are supposed to help but ed up dislikeing each other and fight each other ......maybe the opposite happens who knows just please if you have any other ideas please do post them

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=17911

there is the link for every one to look at it i will add pictures when i need to

Back
Top Bottom