Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School for the Gited

Status
Not open for further replies.

NsB_VELOCITY

Planetoid
Its a new year for this school. Gifted stuents from around the world come to join and learn. The school was designed to help students master there abilities as they were unique and not natural. Some people hate these students while others love them .

Profile for your first post and so we know what you look like

Name:
race:
apperance : Anime please
Crush :

Name: Alexandra Miller
powers: Phasing through solid objects and teleportation
race: Human
apperance:
marvel-nemesis-the-imperfects-20050512001939992-001-1.jpg

dislikes: Rude peopel, villians
Crush : N/a
So: Bi
SIde: Good
Grade: Senior
codename: Ghost

animeguy.jpg

Name: Drake Clyde
Power: Swordmaster and ability to control lightning
Race: human
Appearance: see picture
Likes: women, sex, hanging with friends, drinking, gaming, partying
Dislikes: liars, cheaters, thieves, assholes
Crush: n/a
So: straight
Side: his own, as in he does what he thinks is right
Grade: senior

Alexandra would be walking around town. She was heading to her college not many people that went to this town wentto it. Her day began when she woke up from her appartment and got ready her hairtook forever since it was so long. She liked her specific look qithher hair a french braid that she made all the way down her hair. Her hair was heavy which made her seem heavier than what she normally weighed. She continued to walk in her dress with a mini jacket and a hat. She continued down the road passing by many people most all of which did not know she was a Super.

Drake woke up, having a pounding headache. He wasn't drinking the night before, but it felt like a hangover. When he looked at the clock, he noticed that he overslept and was going to be late for class if he didn't haul ass to the school. He threw on some pants and a shirt and was about to be out the door. After putting on his jacket, he stopped to think about if he should carry his katana. He didn't feel like having to deal with people giving him a hard time about it, so he grabbed his wooden sword and was out the door. He felt like he needed a sword with him, he always had one on him ever since he could walk. If he ever needed to use it, he could always just use his powers to amp up the sword.

He sprinted down the road, ignoring everything else around him. He felt like he was going to make it until he rammed right into someone. A girl, a beautiful girl, with long hair, down to her legs. Seeing that he knocked her hat off, he quickly grabbed it from the ground and handed it to her. "Sorry about that, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. You alright?" He could shrug off this feeling that he's seen her somewhere before.

She had stumbled back abit from the impact of him running into her. Once he had given her hat ack she grabbed it and bushed it off. " Your fine. " She told the male who had very darck hair. She stood at a height of 5'5" so most men were taller than her. " I think i need to pay better attention to where i am going " She said with a laugh. Her eyes blue and her hair a golden blonde.

She noticed the sword on his waist, She had heard of a school that taught them but wasn't quite sure if he went there so the blonde in her came out and she asked a obvius question some might think it was stupid becasue of how simple the answer may be. " So do you go to that Sword School down the block " She asked very curiously

My first character

Name: Sasja
powers: Alchemy. Born of a world class chemist and legendary sorceress her mind grew with their combined knowledge. She can make potions of a variety of kinds, with the ability to invent new recipes through experimentation. She can also transfigure metal with her chemical creations, causing them to take on certain abilities, dependent on what is used. Most things she is still learning about, though she has been aware of her abilities since very young. also trained in weapon skills, the swords not just for show hehe
race: Human
apperance : 5'2", Long red hair, and flaming red eyes see below ^^
likes: Causing trouble, blowing things up, drinking, boys, an all around good time
dislikes: liars, authority, idiots
SO: straight...for the most part

24uvha5

Sasja was in her room. She could hear her parents down the hall talking in hushed tones. They did that a lot lately, though she couldn't blame them. She'd blown up another classroom and now the authorities wanted to question her regarding what happened.

"what happened?" She asked herself in a mock male tone and sneer. "I blew their shit up. That's what fucking happened. Stupid annoying bitches...I mean really what did they expect? Telling me there is no 'physical way in which to change an earth metal into a living organism'." Now she mocked her professor. It was a dumb mistake on their part and she couldn't stand idiotic assholes. She had made it an accident. Hell she hadn't even been the one to start the reaction. 3 other students performing a routine chemical identification lab had set off exothermic reactions, the combined effort of which ignited the nitrogen in the air creating a fire ball in the middle of the classroom. As it expanded outward glassware everywhere ruptured in the heat, students ducked and ran out of the room. Then as quickly as it emerged it vanished, dissolved as the limiter evaporated. She laughed. It had been glorious.

Whatever, she thought as she turned back to her studies, I'm not gonna be stuck her that much longer. She didn't know how right she was. She could hear the floor creek outside her room as they approached. "Look, it's your house. You can come in if you want." She called to her loitering parents.

The door opened and her parents walked in. She hadn't really been close to her mom, she was usually gone dealing with some natural issues or some crap. Her dad she knew better but only because of the long hours they spent side by side in the lab. They sat across the room from her on her love seat. She was given ample space in their 6 bedroom home. Never having to worry about money or privacy their family were afforded certain non-traditional luxuries. She glared at them, expecting the inquisition to begin at any moment. There wasn't one coming. Instead her father stood, without saying a word he handed her a map, a ticket and a suitcase. She blinked at him, her mother standing and following her father out of the room with a sorrowful glance back to her.

Immediately tearing into the package she looked in awe at the pictures of the school. Though no detailed information was provided. She laughed a loud. Another school, she thought. This was the 6th try for her parents to find a school that could keep her entertained. She would play their game and go...but this time she was going to do it her way.

The next morning she made her way to the airport after a short and courteous goodbye from her all to loving parents... She was glad to leave when she did. Only missing her cat. They had set her up with an apartment in the nearby town. Setting her up a local account well stalked with funds, to be used as she saw fit as long as she behaved. It was a short flight and when they landed she found she was actually pretty excited. She didn't know why, but this time something felt different. She caught a cab to her place, giving the driver a nice tip and smiling playfully as she exited the car. She could feel his eyes watching her short but curvy frame as she walked towards the older blue building.

Duke smiled as he looked at his wooden sword. "No, I go to this school for 'special' students. I just carry this thing because it helps me feel comfortable out in public." Finally unable to deal with the burden of trying to reconize her, he finally asked her the question. "By the way, what school do you go to? I feel like I've seen you somewhere before." he tried to hide the embarrassment of not knowing who she was. Usually being able to remember people's names and faces, but lately he's been having trouble with that. Must be the booze.

She smiled as she asked glad he did. " Well I go to Xaviers Institute ... thats whre i stay but i am attending the local college. " She told him . Finding him somewhat interesting. " Well i did not mean to bother you " She said as she walked past him heading back to her pre destination. Wanting to get back she would be rushing down the streets almost floating due to her powers.

Watching her float down the street, he smiled. "So, that's where you go. Then I hope to see you again." He then continued down the road, thinking to himself. He remembered his day in that school. The prefessors always gave him a hard time with him about his sword, so he carried a wooden one. Playing pranks on the teachers every once in a while. But his favorite times were the one-on-one seccions with Xavier himself. Now he attends a school that was a branch off from the Xaviers Institute. A place that could help him harness his powers......for good of course.

Alexandra was walking when she saw someone a girl who was new to the city since she almost knew every one who went in the small area. She walked over to the girl and intor duced herself. " Good morning" She said to the girl with bright red hair ." MY name is Alexandra but you can call me Alex if you want. I see your new here Mind if i show you around town sometime ? " Her peppy attitude might seem cheerful and bring peopel up but to others it could be annoyying.

NsB_VELOCITY said:
Alexandra was walking when she saw someone a girl who was new to the city since she almost knew every one who went in the small area. She walked over to the girl and intor duced herself. " Good morning" She said to the girl with bright red hair ." MY name is Alexandra but you can call me Alex if you want. I see your new here Mind if i show you around town sometime ? " Her peppy attitude might seem cheerful and bring peopel up but to others it could be annoyying.

Suddenly someone was walking up on her. Sasja was fine with meeting new people, but this girls bubbly personality was a little much. She turned to her forcing out a smile. "Hi," she said in a neutral tone. "I'm Sasja. Nice to make your acquaintance. Are you the town welcoming committee?" She laughed softly under her breath and extended a hand in greeting. Since she at least needed to make it a couple months in this town she figured she better play nice.

Nope not me. I am just a friendly person. " Se told Sasja " I Wanted to be nice and welcome yo to the city . She would sake the girls hand with a smile on her face. She never really met any onewho wouldn't give her a stane look whe nshe just talked to them .

(I'm working on that post now)

"Well then maybe you can tell me where this place is. This is my first time to your quaint little town and well... It'd be great to get a tour. Are you free now?" She asked looking the girl up and down swiftly. Although not the type to enjoy women she wasn't afraid to appreciate a good looking chick. She smiled and dropped her hand to her side picking up her over stuffed bags and dragging them towards the house. "Would you like to come inside? I only just got here so I should at least see what my place looks like."

(( Cool )) Oh that would be great if i could see your new home . " She said with a smile to her new friend or thought she as a nw friend. She would help the girl with her things as she walked inside top look around, of course it was empty but with som furniture and some decorative items it would look as good as new .

They entered the house to find it fully furnished. Sasja's parents knew her tastes well and had pre-ordered her a whole home worth of fine household items. Ornate love seats and a wide, deep suede couch filled the entry room. The kitchen completely stocked with groceries and cookware. There was unique art covering the walls and a large screen TV against the wall surrounded by a state of the art sound system. Sasja smiled, she didn't get along with her parents well, but she couldn't help but agree with their style.

"Come on in, there is more here then I was expecting." She waved at Alex, to join her before taking her heavy bags inside. She knew there would be a space for her lab, probably the only empty room in her apartment, but she wasn't about to go poking around for it when she had company. She set her things on the couch and crossed to her kitchen. Looking through the space above the island and smiled. "I'm sure there is something here worth sipping on. Can I get you something to drink?" She opened the first cabinet and pulled down two crystal glasses and started dropping ice in them from the freezer.

Alex joined her astounded by the houses interior . " MY god this place is amazing" She said to Sasja . Here living room amazin her kitchen matched . God how ddi you get all this stuff ? " She would feelthe furniture it felt so soft.

" So umthis place is amazing you must be rich . " She said to her . " I live in te Institue up the street ... you know the one for gifted students. " She would stand until offered a seat not to be rude as she was raised to be pateint

"the school for what?" She asked as she returned to the gracious living space, "and thank you...it's not me...my parents did all this. They're just trying to make sure I stick in one place this time." She laughed at the notion, her parents trying desperately to get rid of her it seemed. She hadn't checked her accounts yet, but she was sure there would be more than enough funds to get her through the next year if not longer, regardless of her expensive tastes. She handed the cool beverage to the attractive woman. A mix of lemonade and sparkling water...her own personal favorite. "I hope you like lemons." She sipped her drink and sank gracefully into the closet chair holding her hand out in offer of another. "Please won't you have a seat? I hope I am not keeping you from anything." She noticed the books and thought maybe she had distracted the girl from class. She pulled out the pictures she had recieved from her parents and handed them to Alex. "Is this the school you refer to? Tell me more about it...apparently I am to start there tomorrow, but I have no idea what it is."

Well its a school outside of a school. Its more like a bording place and it teaches unique skills. I also go to the local college for my general education. " She told her. " I try to get as much as i can so i can be more prepared for th real world and what comes with it. " She would know that shes a mutant since she is goin to go to the institue. " Well any ways no keeping the secret since your going to be going there. She siad to her friend

"So...the people at this 'school' are special in some way?" She asked not quite sure she was understanding. Her parents had sent her to a nut house...she just knew it. Someplace they sent freaks to lock them up. She laughed as it hit her, "So, basically you are telling me I've been sent to a school that isn't a school. Well that could be fun." She stood up having finished her drink and took her glass to the kitchen. "So how about that tour? I'm anxious to see this place in action. I hope I didn't interrupt you on your way somewhere. But since you offered I thought maybe you could help me figure out where it is."

" OH no people there arn't crazy ... wel maybe logans a little crazy but hes sane for the most part. " She walked over to Sasja Ok here we go wre going to go directly into the main lobby " She would grab sasjas wrists and teleport them to the middle of thelobby of the school. the teleporting almost exaclty like nightcrawlers accept it didn't smell like brimstone .

"We're going where?" She asked as the woman grabbed for her wrist. She hardly had time to clutch her bag of tricks before they were suddenly swirling through space, a clouded mist of atoms and particles only to refigure in the lobby of some incredibly luxurious home. She shook her head, dizzy from the experience and half out of her wits that it had even happened...it had HAPPENED...she smiled and gathered her bearings. Looking around her at their new location. "What the fuck was that..." She asked a huge grin crossing her face slowly.

( (Tehnecliy its not and it happens extreamly fast oh and you can edit your post to where you find my character in the nother rp becsue no one is i n the house yet or the insitiute )) I teleported us to the insitute. Well follow me and i will show you around . " She todher (( gotta go now so good bye for now i wil lbe back on later ))

He finally got to school, being scolded for being late, and he just went through the day as if it was like any other. He went to his academic classes, pretending to care about what the teachers had to say. He practiced his swordplay during the breaks in between classes. He accidentally lit a tree on fire with his lightning powers, but one of the other students were able to put it out with their ice power. Finally being released from class, he decided to just go home. He couldn't shrug off the thought of that girl he saw earlier that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom