Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Luna

Penelope looked at him, startled by his reaction. "Oh, calm down," she soothed gently. "It's the first day. Surely they aren't that harsh on the first day." She couldn't help but giggle at his startled expression. The surprised and slightly frightened look on his face was sort of cute, actually.

Penelope looked up at him. "It's fine, really," she giggled. She patted the spot on the coat next to her. "Come, sit down. One class won't hurt, right?" Penelope was quiet for a moment, debating whether or not she should really say what was on her mind. But decided that she would. "I really don't want to go to class yet, anyway. The way people look at me is kind of frustrating."

((Certainly, just PM me whenever you're ready to start back up again. But if you decide to stop completely, I just ask that you let me know. n_n))

(Its good my Partners logged out now.)

"We gotta go to class though...we'll be suspended if we skip, or worse expelled...gah, we need this education, isn't that why you came here?"

Penelope sighed, slightly disappointed. "My old school wasn't nearly this strict." She stood up reluctantly, pulling her schedule out of her pocket. "What class do you have now?" she asked hopefully. She hoped she was in his next class. It was doubtful that she would find someone who wouldn't look at her strangely before lunch, which was after this next period.

LunaTick said:
Penelope sighed, slightly disappointed. "My old school wasn't nearly this strict." She stood up reluctantly, pulling her schedule out of her pocket. "What class do you have now?" she asked hopefully. She hoped she was in his next class. It was doubtful that she would find someone who wouldn't look at her strangely before lunch, which was after this next period.
(CRAP! I'm so sorry I forgot about this! Sorry sorry!)

"My next class....hm...I believe...its Biology. What about you? Same thing, or no?" Biology might be a bad class for her. If this teacher was as...into biology as the last year teacher was, the teacher would freak out over Penelope's existence and such because cats and humans cannot mate. "Hmm...must've been evolution..." He said to himself, seeming like he was thinking.

Back
Top Bottom